HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheap Thrills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:42 am

"Oh man, didya hear that buddy?"  Boyd seemed to outshine the sun, even turning to the speckled manta ray who was still swimming around them to share his joy.   "He said yes!"  People were watching them, but Boyd didn't seem to notice, or if he did he didn't care.  All that mattered was Jett, and that the boy had said yes, agreed to be his.  
"This is uh, this is the best day of my life. Thank you, for coming here with me."  Boyd leaned down to kiss the corner of Jett's mouth, unable to stop smiling. He hadn't known happiness like this existed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:05 am

After the first date, Boyd and Jett were inseparable. They were both completely infatuated. It was to be expected for Boyd. It was his first love.
It was different with Jett.
The boy carried himself like he was so experienced and mature but truly, this was his first real relationship as well. He thought he might have been in love once before but after only one date, he could tell this one was different. This boy was going to destroy him. And all he could do was sit back and let it happen. He already couldn't bear to let this new relationship go.
So he stuck around. His days were spent with his new pack, letting Eustass teach him while Boyd was at school. And his nights were spent with Boyd, either at his new home or next door at Boyd's. They only had a few hours together before Boyd's curfew, promptly at ten according to Vitaly's rules. But Jett cherished every moment of them. He was falling hard.
It was Saturday, which Jett enjoyed even more because weekends meant there was no school or curfews to keep them from spending every waking minute together. Today was especially important because Boyd's parents were going out on a date night, which meant Boyd had invited him over to spend the night for the first time. Even Jett wasn't sure why he was so damn excited as he picked out what to wear. It wasn't like he expected anything to happen. He knew Boyd was a virgin and the boy got so flustered when Jett kissed him still that he thought he might explode whenever they got intimate. Plus they'd only been together about a month. Jett might be dying to ravish the other boy but he didn't want to rush him. He wouldn't push the issue just yet.
Still, he had butterflies stirring in his stomach as he got ready, making his way downstairs for dinner with the rest of the pack before Boyd came over to get him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am

Oleander had been kicked back with his legs propped in Jett's chair when he noticed the boy finally make his way into the kitchen. Ollie looked him up and down, whistling in appreciation. "Well, well, well. For someone who likes to act all nonchalant about boys you are awfully dressed up to just being going for an overnight visit." Oleander knows for a fact that Boyd has never had someone over to spend the night. Only ever Malakai, and at the time Mal hadn't thought twice about it. They'd grown up having sleep overs.
His brother hasn't stayed with Boyd since Jett's arrival. Oleander isn't surprised. Boyd has been following Jett around like some love struck puppy. If not for Vitaly and his curfews, Ollie the boy would all but live here with Jett.
"If you're expecting something to happen, I want all the details." Boyd was innocent, sure. But he couldn't seem to keep his hands to himself around Jett. With this being their first night spent together, Ollie can only imagine where things will lead. And while he hated it for Malakai, he was excited for his friend. Jett had only been with them for a month, but the boy had already managed to worm his way into Ollie's heart.
Eustass snorted from his place at the stove. The alpha had just finished dinner, and was roaming around the kitchen setting the table.
"With Boyd? That poor kid would have a stroke ya. He already flounders like a fish out of water when they so much as hold hands." Eustass pauses to smile at Jett, offering the boy a plate. "You do look nice though. I hope you two have fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:39 pm

"Thank you, sir." Jett smiled gratefully, thanking the man for both the food and the compliment as he took the plate he was offered. He moved then to take the seat beside Ollie, nudging the boy's feet off of the chair. "As much as I would love something to happen tonight, I'm not expecting anything." He swatted playfully at his friend as he began to eat. "And your dad's right, he gets all red and starts stuttering when I kiss him. It's pretty fucking adorable and all but I'm not sure he'd live through anything more. I'm not trying to be responsible for a murder." He snickered softly. He kept glancing towards the doorway as he ate, clearly eager for Boyd to arrive. It was quite cute, really. The normally stoic wolf didn't get all excited for just anyone. Boyd was special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 pm

"Oh come on, you guys don't give him enough credit. Boyd is full of surprises when it comes to Jett." Oleander had noticed it from day one, when Boyd worked up the courage to not only initiate conversation, but leave Jett with his number. And he had heard all about their date at the aquarium. Boyd taking people on dates was unheard of, and yet it had happened all within a week of Jett's showing up.
"I have twenty bucks that says Boyd will make it to at least third base." Oleander props his feet back up in Jett's lap, producing a twenty dollar bill from his pocket and slapping it down on the table near his friend. "What do you think, Jones? Are you a gambling man?"

Boyd was running a little late. He'd wanted to get there early, but the boy had wound up changing his attire five times before finally giving up and going to Nikita for help. He wanted to be perfect, had spent days agonizing over how to even ask Jett to spend the night with him. And now that the night was finally here, Boyd had dissolved into a walking bundle of nerves. He'd stopped to pick up flowers on the way over. Couldn't decide between roses or daisies and wound up buying them both.
Boyd finally arrived at the pack home, got out of his car, walked all the way to the porch, and promptly froze.
The boy stood for several minutes, flowers tucked under an arm as he wrung out his hands, trying to convince himself he didn't look completely stupid.
What if the roses were cliche? Or the clothes weren't right? Or Jett got bored with him after just one night?

Eustass knew Boyd was standing outside his door. The boys heart was beating so fast it sounded more like a continuous thrum than a healthy human throb. The alpha could imagine him, fiddling with his hands and rehearsing how he was going to greet Jett. It would be easier to just go and open the door, put the boy out of his misery. Eustass had just decided to go let him in when he heard knocking.
It seemed that Oleander was right. Boyd was full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:56 pm

Jett stared at the twenty dollar bill with a sly smirk, glancing over to Ollie as he considered the bet. It was stupid of him to take it, really, because of course he was hoping Boyd would get to third base. He figured though that even if they did go that far, he would be so happy that he wouldn't even care he was out of twenty bucks.
"I'll take that bet." He nodded, grinning as he too heard Boyd's heartbeat approaching. He was thankful when Eustass went to get the door because while he was eager to go let Boyd in himself, he didn't want the boy to think he had been listening or be embarrassed because Jett knew how long he had been standing there working up the nerve to knock.
He was practically beaming when the knocking finally sounded, hurriedly finishing his plate before jogging over to the door, slipping past Eustass and opening it.
"Hey-" He started to speak, though he completely lost everything he was going to say when he set eyes on the flowers and how gorgeous Boyd looked tonight. He had clearly put effort into looking nice like Jett had. "Those are for me?" He smiled brightly. "Oh my man, you didn't have to do all that. I'm not gonna complain though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 am

Boyd opened his mouth to speak, but could only stutter as he took in the gorgeous curve of Jett's smile, how the boys eyes seemed to ignite at the sight of him. With trembling hands, Boyd pressed the two brightly coloured bouquets into Jett's arms, his cheeks nearly an entire shade darker than the
radiant red roses.
"I-I uh, I wasn't sure which flowers you'd like best so I-I just...I got both." His hands are empty now, dropping back down to fidget at his sides.  Boyd wanted to say something more eloquent, but Jett keeps looking at him, and he can't seem to catch his breath.
"Y-You're really beautiful.  Like, so beautiful I uh, I don't...I-I don't even know what to say, except wow."  The boy has never felt so lucky or blessed in his life as he does now with Jett standing before him, all dressed up and adorable just to spend a night with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:49 am

"Why thank you, you're not looking too shabby yourself." Jett is still smirking softly as he takes the two bouquets extended to him. He brings them both to his nose, getting a whiff of the sweet scent. First the daises, then the roses.
"You are really the sweetest guy ever, huh?" Jett shakes his head as he holds both of the flowers to his chest. "I love them both, thank you." He leans in to gently peck Boyd's cheek, lips lingering just long enough to feel the boy's skin warm beneath them. "For future reference though, I'm a roses kinda guy." He gives a wink before turning and leading Boyd back into the kitchen. He smiled up at Eustass when he entered. "Hey, you got a vase or something I could put these in?" He extended the flowers in explanation, moving to lean into Boyd as he spoke. He always seemed to move until he was touching the boy whenever Boyd was around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:42 pm

Boyd is stumbling over air as he follows Jett into the kitchen, his cheek still tingling where the boys lips had been. Eustass glances up as they walk in, a smile breaking over his face as he notices the flowers. For once it seemed most of is children and betas were content, happy even. The alpha was grateful for it.
He pulls a vase from the cupboard, having kept a few of them around for whenever Thatcher came home. Eustass liked to surprise the man with different flowers each time.
"Here you go." He hands Jett the vase, pretending not to notice how Boyd's arms had found their way around the boy's waist.
"Awhhh, he bought you roses. How sweet. You guys give me cavities." Oleander whistled at them from his place at the table, amused to see the drastic change in his friend that seemed to happened whenever Boyd came around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:01 am

"You should be jealous. Isn't he the sweetest?" Jett grinned at Ollie, leaning back into Boyd's chest as the boy's arms wrap around his waist. He moved to fill the vase with water, tugging Boyd along with him then as he sat it on the table and arranged the roses and daisies together. It made a nice centerpiece for the table, he thought. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ollie. My main man and I got places to be." He waved goodbye to his friend before turning in Boyd's arms, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips before leading him to the doorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:55 am

Oleander smirked as he watched them leave, turning to Eustass as the alpha took a seat across from him.
"Easiest twenty bucks I ever made. Just you wait."
Boyd is tripping over himself as Jett leads him outside. He can't focus when the boy kisses him. Jett's lips are always so warm and soft, Boyd is struck stupid by the intensity of his love. It fills him up, and sometimes he can't even breath. "I-I'm really happy that we're finally going to get to spend time together. I uh, I miss you most of the week, even if I get to see you a few hours each day. It never feels like enough." He always missed his parents when they were gone, but tonight he hardly noticed with Jett by his side, holding tight to his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:36 pm

When it was just the two of them, Jett was almost like a different person. He still felt the need to act tough when around other people. But Boyd was different. With Boyd, Jett was sweeter than he ever knew he could be. He'd only known the boy for a short time but already he knew he was precious and needed to be cherished.
"I'm glad too. I miss you all the time. And I like being at your place. Tonight it's even better because your mom won't be here to plan how he's going to murder me." He laughed softly as they approached Boyd's home just in time to see Nikita exiting.
"You guys got the house to yourselves, I'm headed out." Nikita informed them as he passed, pausing to pat his younger brother on the back. "Better use protection though, I'm not ready to be an uncle yet. I got condoms in my room if you need 'em, so no excuses." He chuckled, ruffling Boyd's hair before continuing on his way to his car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 am

"Ni-Nikita!"  Boyd visibly floundered at the mention of condoms, his gaze flickering over to Jett in his panic. He didn't want the boy thinking he'd asked him over hoping to get lucky.  Boyd was backpedaling, doing his best to sputter out some response so Jett didn't get the wrong idea.  
"I-It's not like that, really.  I just want to uh, I just want to spend time with you.  I promise I-I didn't ask him for those or anything." Of course it isn't like Boyd wouldn't want to be intimate with Jett, but he has so much more on his mind.  He just wants to make the boy smile as much as he possibly can.  He wants Jett to be happy more than anything, and he wants to be the cause of it.
"He's just uh, looking out for us I guess."  That, or Nikita purposely wanted him to have a stroke here and now.  Boyd opened the door and led Jett inside, his hand shaking as he reaches up to shyly rub the back of his neck. "I uh, I honestly just want to be with you for one night without anyone looking over our shoulder."  Boyd loved his mother, but Vitaly was very strict when it came to Jett.  He didn't want to worry about that tonight.  Tonight was all for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:28 pm

Jett held tight to his boyfriend's hand as they entered the home, reassuring him that he wasn't scared off by Nikita.
"Hey, it's alright. I know you didn't lure me over here just to seduce me." He smirked softly, the thought actually quite amusing. Boyd was so innocent, Jett couldn't see him initiating anything even if Jett was begging for it. "Ollie was doing the same thing to me, like we can't just spend the night without doing anything. Don't worry though, I know." He leaned over to peck the boy's cheek. "I'm excited to just be alone with you for once, too. Not like I don't love everyone else but... I just want to spend time with you." Honestly, even if anything sexual happened tonight, it wasn't the part Jett was most looking forward to. He was so excited to sleep with Boyd, in the most innocent sense of the word. He just wanted to lay together, wanted the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes to be the boy's face. He wanted that sort of intimacy. "You want to take me up to your room or stay down here a while?" Jett arched an eyebrow as they entered the living room. He had never seen Boyd's bedroom before, Vitaly always seemed to make an excuse as to why they should stay downstairs instead, never wanting to outright forbid Jett being in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:32 am

Boyd had been standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, so excited to have Jett all to himself he wasn't even sure what to do.  When the boy mentioned going up to his room, Boyd flashed a toothy, adorable grin.  He didn't need to say he was excited, it was written all over his face.  "Oh yeah! I've been wanting to show you my room."  He'd been in Jett's several times now.  Eustass didn't feel the need to keep them confined to the living room, he always knew what they were up to without having to set eyes on them.  Boyd took the boys hand, the smile never leaving his face as he led them upstairs to his bedroom.  The door bore a sign with his name on it in curly letters, something Vitaly had made for him as a child that he'd never retired.  "Don't laugh, okay?" Boyd's fingers tightened around Jett's hand as he pushed the door open and stepped inside.
The room was painted a soft pastel blue.  It wasn't pristine, but it wasn't dirt either.  It looked lived in.  His bed had been left unmade, his comforter and sheets a few shades darker than the walls.  On his bedside table he'd collected several pictures of Jett.  Some were from the photo booth near the stingray exhibit at the aquarium. Others were little snap shots Boyd had taken while they were merely hanging around the house. A smaller picture of his favorite manta ray was propped next to all the various images of Jett .  Boyd missed the boy when he wasn't around, so he made sure to take plenty of pictures to keep him company until they were together again.  Aside from that he had a small pile of dirty laundry in a hamper by his closet.  A shelf lined with baseball trophies, even a few from football and lacrosse. He had comic books stacked on a dresser near the door, and a duffle bag of sports equipment on the floor at the foot of his bed.  He had a television set up in the corner, along with an xbox and a small collection of games. The room was painted in his personality.
"It's not much, but it's home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:39 am

Jett looked around the room as they entered, a grin slowly spreading across his face. It was perfect, exactly what he had expected it to be but somehow even better.
"I love it." He murmured softly, moving to examine the pictures on the nightstand. His heart swelled as he realized they were of him and the stingrays. God, Boyd was the sweetest person he'd ever met. "It's perfect, Boyd. I'd never laugh at it." His voice was gentle then as he sat on the edge of the bed, looking back up at his boyfriend. "It's... so you." He couldn't help but smirk up at him then. From the sports equipment to the xbox to the comics on the dresser, it was everything a teenage boy's bedroom should be. Even Jett couldn't tell you why he found it so amazing but he did anyways. Mostly just because it was Boyd's. He was sure he'd love anything that belonged to the boy. "I already feel at home here." It wasn't a lie. This room felt so much like Boyd that he immediately felt comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:49 am

Boyd seemed to relax as Jett settled onto his bed, a bright and genuine smile lighting his face. Jett had been so excited to see his room, Boyd had been nervous it would be disappointing once the boy was finally here. It's nothing like the lavish room Jett had been used to. It was simple and sweet, like Boyd himself. "O-Oh yeah? Im so glad. I was worried you might not like it. You're room is so pretty, like you." Boyd took at seat beside the beta on his bed, fingers almost shy as they brushed across Jett's knuckle. "I was kind of uh, nervous about you seeing my comic book collection." He'd never brought anyone into his room before. Only Malakai, and that hardly counts. Mal had been playing in his room ever since they were mere toddlers, building castles out of alphabet blocks. Jett though...Boyd never wanted Jett to think of him as some child. He wanted the boy to know that he was strong. Maybe not in a conventional sense but in his own way, Boyd had strength. He could take care of Jett. He could be anything the boy needed him to be.
"R-Really though, im glad you feel at home here. That uhm...It just makes me really happy." In truth it gave Boyd butterflies, the idea that Jett was so comfortable he felt at home here with him. Boyd has already dreamed of several futures where they are together, have made a home of their own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:13 am

"I like your comic book collection." Jett smirked, moving to curl into Boyd's side, tugging them down so they were lying on the mattress. He wasn't trying to make it anything sexual, he was just happy to lay here with Boyd, so innocently. He just wanted to cuddle.
So that was what he did. He nuzzled his head into the crook of Boyd's neck and pulled one of the man's arms around his waist.
"You'll have to read some to me sometime." He was teasing sort of, but not really. He'd let Boyd read comics to him if he wanted. Hell, he'd let Boyd do anything he wanted. "I really like this place, it's just like having you in my room with me, except more special." He had thought he knew what intimacy was. But holy shit he swore he'd never felt as close to someone as he did just laying with Boyd like this, feeling the boy's heart beating against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 am

Boyd's breath hitched as he was pulled down, heart stuttering wildly in his chest as Jett nuzzled into his neck. He could feel boy's nose, warm against his skin.  He could die like this, and be perfectly content with it.  An overdose on love.  
"It is special.  You uh,  you're the first person i've brought in here that isn't some kind of family. I-I know that sounds geeky but...I was just never comfortable bringing anyone into my safe place.  You though....I want you here."  He never had to worry about Jett doing anything to hurt him.  No one had ever made him feel quite so safe.  No one had ever loved him like this, so much that he never had to worry about it being taken away. Jett pulled on his arm, and Boyd wound it tightly around the boys waist.  He could feel each breath the beta took, fingers curling in the fabric of Jett's shirt. He could hardly believe this was even happening.  Jett was so wonderful, too good to be true.  Boyd counts himself as the luckiest man in the world to have the boy spending time with him, laying with him, loving him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Jett feels his own heartbeat getting faster as Boyd's arm wraps around him, the man's fingers curling in his shirt. He can't remember the last time he felt like this, isn't sure that he ever has. He never wants to leave this room again, never wants to leave Boyd's side.
"I'm glad you want me here because now, I'm not sure I ever want to leave." His voice is soft, almost teasing but not quite. "For someone who's never had people in here before, you're one hell of a cuddler." His voice is practically a purr as he curls closer to Boyd's side, pressing a kiss to his boyfriend's neck at the spot where his head is nuzzled. "Let's just stay here forever, screw everyone else." He let out a content sigh as one hand comes to rest on Boyd's chest, finger tapping in rhythm with the boy's heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:51 pm

The skin was searing where Jett's lips had been.  Boyd could feel the heat, creeping up his neck and burning his cheeks.  The boy could feel warmth even in the tips of his ears. "I-I....I-Its not like that.  It's just....It's you.  You're the only person that does this to me.  I can't control anything when we're together."  Boyd's heart was working over time, a constant throb against his ribcage.
"I-I stutter like an idiot and I can't keep my hands to myself. I...I like being close to you.  I'm having heart palpitations just because I get to hold you like this.  I was an addict....Or I guess I am an addict.  You... You make me feel better than any drug induced high.  I'm hooked on you."  Strung out on love. Only this time he never had to worry about it being bad for his health. Jett is by far the best thing to ever happen to him. The greatest gift he's ever received is the boys kisses, his affections.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:25 pm

For a brief moment, all of the teasing comments and the harsh exterior fade away. All Jett can do is stare at Boyd and the only thought that rushes to the front of his mind is, "he's the best thing to ever happen to me."
He merely stares at Boyd, the boy's words warming his entire body, making his heart swell until he's not sure his chest can hold it anymore.
"No one's ever made me feel like this before." The words are quiet and softly spoken as he takes Boyd's other arm in his hand, trailing fingers along all of the track marks and scars. "No one's ever even come close to making me feel this... special." He's leaning in then, pressing tender kisses to all of the scars he'd just touched. "I never want you to feel like you need to use anything again. Whenever you need a high, I'll always be just a house away." He only glanced up to Boyd's face when he was finished, having kissed all the way up to the boy's shoulder. He smiled then, possibly the most genuine smile he'd ever given anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:47 am

Boyd's breath caught in his throat as he felt Jett's fingertips brushing raised scars.  Some were lighter than others, tender to touch.  He cherished these moments, knew that Jett was never so soft with anyone else.  Boyd was the only exception.  The boy opened his mouth to speak, wanting Jett to know he made Boyd feel special, too.  He never made a sound, Jett's lips on skin stealing all the air from his lungs.  The boy was completely still, enchanted by the tingling sensation Jett left in his wake.  Boyd's face seemed to glow pink, his eyes wide and gleaming with adoration.  He watched the curve of Jett's lips when he smiled, and felt his heart throb.
"Y-You promise? You gotta promise because I....I'm in love with you." His voice trembles, raw with honesty  "I love you so much I-I might die from it.  So much my heart can't hold it all.  So much that I uh, I don't have room to ever love anyone else.  So you gotta pinky promise."  Boyd raised his hand, pinky finger extended towards Jett.  He was nervous, terrified.  He hadn't meant to just blurt it out like that, but the love was overwhelming.  If he hadn't said something he might have suffocated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:14 pm

Jett tilts his head as he looks to Boyd, unsure of how he wants to respond. It's unexpected, an I love you after only a month. It's fast and he's not sure if that's a good thing. When you're speeding, you're bound to crash eventually.
But then he thinks about it. He knows he loves Boyd too, already. If he feels it, why shouldn't he say it? Even if it's a little early. Maybe they are rushing into things but he isn't sure he cares. He's told men he loved them before and now he's not sure if it was real because those feelings were nothing compared to the ones he has now, whenever Boyd looks at him.
"I love you too." Jett speaks gently as he reaches his pinky out to wrap around Boyd's, leaning in for another kiss. "I promise." He murmurs against the boy's lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:03 am

Boyd wants to melt into the kiss, he almost lets himself, but worry for Jett is stronger.  He doesn't want Jett to say it back just because he said it first.  Boyd isn't trying to rush the boy in any way.  When Jett says it, he wants to know the beta means it.  "I-I'm sorry if I freaked you, I know it's only been a month, I-I do, I just...I've never felt like this before."  His thumb brushed across the high arch of Jett's cheek, palm cradling the boy's face in his hand. "You don't have to say it back. I uh...I just felt like you should know." His voice is soft and sincere.  He hadn't told Jett in the hopes of hearing the words echoed back to him.  Boyd had said it, because he felt as though his heart was going to burst with so much unbridled joy, and he wanted to share that with Jett. "I-I don't have much experience with dating, but you gotta know I wouldn't say something like that lightly. I don't throw those words around." He'd never said it to Malakai, not in this sense. Jett was truly the first, and Boyd wanted him to be the last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next