Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Cheap Thrills - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Gally might have laughed at that, would have if he wasn't in some unfamiliar room in a stranger's house, certain he'd been brought back from the dead by some form of voodoo magic.  
The beautiful boy says he has a name.
Jett. Even his name is beautiful.
The boy says it isnt important, but it is. His name is currently the only thing Gally knows.
How he's feeling though?  That is unimportant, irrelevant.  It doesn't matter how he feels.  He shouldn't feel anything  He'd finally gotten brave enough to put himself out of his misery and somehow here he was, more miserable than he'd ever been before.  This searing pain in his head is not going away, its not fading or getting any easier to handle.  Its agony. Constant agony.
"Where the hell am I?  If you ain't god, I ain't dead.  So where the fuck is this and what do yall want from me?"  He speaks with a heavy southern accent, as if he had been raised in the heart of the south.  His jaw is flexing, a habit Gally developed at a young age when trying to put on a brave face, keep fear at bay. It isn't working.  He is staring at Jett like he might be the devil in disguise.  With his brow furrowed he looks more angry than afraid, backing himself like a caged animal against the nearest wall.  Gally is shocked that he can move, shocked that he seems okay, completely fine other than his head.  There isnt even a wound anymore.  It just feels like there is, like there's an open hole at his temple that throbs with every beat of his heart.  And the color is gone from his world.  Mostly.  Everything is black, varying shades of gray.  But the boy, Jett, is wearing a shirt that has red.  Its a red Gally can see.  It's a red that reminds him of blood splattered across concrete.
Jesus, he has to get the hell out of here.  Before the reaper comes back and steals his soul away.
Or maybe he's sent this kid in to do it for him.  Maybe this beautiful boy has been sent in here to placate him, gain his trust and lure him into whatever sick game these people are playing.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 am

"If I tell you where you are you're going to think I'm crazy. So take a second to calm down first. I don't want anything from you other than to make sure you're alright." Jett's voice is gentle and it sounds foreign, even to him. He's sure he's never spoken like this to anyone before. Then again, he's never had anything to care for before, not even a pet. He thinks he's doing well. "I know you're not going to believe me anyways but you're safe here, I promise." There's a pause as he slowly reaches out a hand. He hesitates just as his fingertips are about to brush one of the man's arms. "I'm gonna touch your arm here but I'm not going to do anything. I'm just going to see if you're in any pain." He closes the small gap between them. There's something akin to a jolt of electricity when they touch and Jett's heart skips several beats. Later, other events will push this thought out of his mind. He'll forget all about how it felt to touch this stranger. But in this moment, he swears he feels butterflies. He begins to speak, knowing the man might panic if he sees what is about to happen without some sort of explanation. "Okay, so the guys that saved you earlier and me, we're werewolves. Trust me, I get that I sound really insane. I know you won't believe me but I wanted to give you an explanation as to how I'm doing this." Slowly, black begins to creep up his veins and he lets out a small gasp when the agonizing pain hits him.
That's not normal.
This new beta shouldn't be feeling anything. He should be completely back to normal. Jett had never even felt any discomfort after Eustass turned him. He's worried now, worried something didn't work as good as it should have.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

This boy is talking to him so gentle, Gally could almost believe he's serious.  He wants to believe.  It would be a miracle to find someone who wanted nothing from him, someone who simply cared about his wellbeing.  Miracles don't happen in real life though, and there is no way this beautiful boy just wants to make sure he's alright.  Boys like Jett don't talk to him.  They don't see him.
This has to be some sort of set up.  Gally almost expects Ashton Kutcher to walk through the door any second and tell him he's being punk'd.
It sends a flare of panicked aggravation through the boys chest.  Who were these people to play him like this?  Gally thinks of his father's vicious taunting, and his mother, waiting for him. He thinks of Roxanne left in that parking lot and Jett's gentle voice, luring him in.
He wants to leave this place.  He doesn't feel safe here.
Gally thinks about pulling away.  He would, he should, but he doesn't.  He wants to feel Jett's hand on him.  He craves the contact, anything to prove this boy is real and he isn't just alone with his thoughts.  The boy touches him, and it's like an electric shock throughout his entire system, starting at Jett's fingertips on his arm and trailing all the way up to his heart. He's never felt anything like it before. He's never felt hands like Jett's, small and gentle but so strong.  Gally somehow knows they are strong, and he knows he shouldn't be thinking so much about the boys hands.  He can't stop, never would have stopped if the next thing out of Jett's mouth hadn't been so absurd.  Werewolves.  Of course they are a bunch of wolves. This is probably the fucking funny house.  Someone found him and took him to a damn psychiatric hospital with people who believe werewolves are a thing.
"Oh yeah? And im the fucking president of the united states.  I guess that makes us both full of shit."  He sneers, certain this stranger is toying with him now. "Whats next, you gon' tell me im a werewolf too and teach me how to howl at the moon?"  Gally isn't convinced, not until he notices the black creeping up Jett's veins.  He's too mesmerized to move, shocked as he realizes that for a moment the pain is gone, and he is gifted a few merciful seconds of peace with this boy.  
It doesn't last.  
The boy gasps, and it jolts Gally back to reality.  He jerks away, back knocking against the wall as he leans away from Jett.  
"Just what in gods name did you just do?" Gally can only blink, gaping at the boy incredulously. Its irrational to think this kid had just absorbed his pain but there is no other explanation for it.
"Are you really a werewolf?"  The words come rushed, more serious now.  Gally is leaning forward, his brow furrowing as he stares at Jett as though willing the boy to tell him the truth.  "Don't play no games. This shit is serious.  You either aint human or you have a serious fucking medical condition.  I aint ever seen no shit like that before."  He'd suspected voodoo magic ironically, but he's beginning to believe that maybe he'd really fucked up somehow.  He could still just be back in the alley, his mind lost to the twilight zone because this can't be real.  This boy can't be real.

Eustass glances over to the door, wolf sensing his beta's sudden concern. The alpha had spent his night quite literally wrapped around Thatcher, watching the man breathe, feeling his chest rise and fall. He isnt ready to leave his mate yet, doesn't want to give Thatcher any reason to work himself up again. Jett is alone with that new beta though, he's alone and he's worried. Jett hardly ever worries. Eustass doesn't like it when he does. Still, he can't risking moving until he knows Thatcher wont follow. He has to have things under control before the soldier has a chance to get upset.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 2:36 am

Jett chuckles softly at the man's words, smiling at him as nicely as he can. He isn't bothered by the harsh way that the stranger speaks, Jett Jones has always had a thick skin.
"What does it look like?" Jett smirks as he lets his fangs slip out, eyes flickering golden. "And as a matter of fact, that is what's next. The man that found you tonight turned you into a werewolf because we can heal ourselves. That's how you're alive right now. And what I just did is take away your pain. That's another thing we can do." There's a pause as he stares at the man. He wants to leech for him again, is considering it but doesn't want to chance making him uncomfortable. "Seems like you had a pretty rough night by that bullet wound I saw. Small world because a few months ago that same guy that saved you tonight found me bleeding out with a bullet in me and he saved me too. He's pretty cool and good at helping but he's been a werewolf for a long time so he doesn't really understand how crazy you feel when you think you're dead and instead some weirdo tells you you're a werewolf now. I didn't have anybody to help me through shit who could understand what it was like. Lucky for you though, you've got me. I think we could be friends once you get the hang of things." His smile is gentle, his guard down as he offers his hand out. "I thought I'd help you get past the crazy part."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 1:48 am

The boy's eyes flash golden, and suddenly Galileo is reeling.  He is scared, and he loathes it. He is fucking scared, and that makes him fucking mean. This boy is smiling at him like he shouldn't be, and Gally loathes that too.
"We ain't gon be friends because you are outta your goddamn mind. Or maybe it's me.  Either way one of us is fucking crazy.  I ain't stayin' here."   Looking at this boy makes him feel guilty.  Even with the torrent of fear and panic swelling in his chest, Gally can still name that other emotion, knows why its there.  Jett said he'd been in this same position a few months ago.  The thought is sickening, because what if it is true?  This kid had been shot and left to die and he thinks Gally is the same.  He thinks Gally is here because he was attacked.
 Shame flares in his belly, and Galileo can't even bare to look at Jett any longer.   He keeps letting his guard down with this boy, this boy who has fucking fangs and claims to be a werewolf. Jett is a good actor.  Gally could almost believe he is sincere in wanting to help.  Foolish.  He'd thought the angel was helping him last night, and according this kid that was just another werewolf.
Now he's here.  In this fucking strange house that is probably their evil lair. They might even be working for his father.  The bastards in prison but he has connections, and he's out for Gally.  
Jesus, that thought is the most terrifying.  It sends Galileo scrambling backwards, knocking Jetts hand away as if it were a dangerous thing.  His tongue brushes against teeth, but they aren't just teeth.  They are longer and sharper.  They are fangs.  Gally has fangs.  
The realization is nauseating.  He risks a  glance  down at his hands, visibly flinches when he finds claws where his nails should be.   A scream works its way up his throat, perches just under his chin. He has to get out of here, away from this hell hole and this boy who'd offered him a hand- 
This boy who was definitely involved with that huge redhead that he'd mistaken for the reaper himself.  
"You ain't nothing but a  damn harlot, with your fake smiles and fucking pretty face.  Does that ginger mother fucker always send you to do his dirty work? "  Galileo bares his new found fangs at Jett, bowing strong shoulders, ready to fight if it comes to that. The more worked up he gets, the worse his head hurts.  Its to the point where Gally can only clearly see Jett's face.  Everything else is nothing but blurred lines and blobs of grey, skewered and off center.  It's disorientating, sends another wave of rage burning through his blood. If not for these bastards, he'd have peace by now.  They've ruined everything for him.
"You're a fuckin'  succubus sent in here to put the moves on me, so i'll cooperate with whatever sick fuckery you folks are into."  The boy shakes his head almost violently, winces as the motion sends a jolt of pain exploding behind his eyes. He doesn't let it stop him, voice a low and accusing growl as he continues. "I got news for you, whore, you can tell your master I ain't buyin' it."  Gally's eyes flicker towards the window.  He is looking for an escape route, determined to leave this place before any more of these 'werewolves' show up to stop him.  

Eustass was up the moment he felt a wave of alarming anger from his newest beta.  The alpha curses softly, certain he'd been right last night.  It was obviously a mistake to bring this kid into his home, and now he had to go deal with it before Jett was forced to.  Eustass doesn't alert Thatcher, merely slips from the room, rushing the rest of the way down their staircase to the first floor. He's close enough now that he can hear an unfamiliar voice, saying harsh and terrible things to Jett.  Eustass feels a protective anger knotting his stomach, jaw locking as he makes his way forward.  Jett is his favorite.  That is no secret.  Jett is his favorite and the boy hardly ever tries to make friends. The alpha spends a lot of time worrying he doesn't have enough, just Boyd and Oleander.  He'd  hoped that this new beta would add on to that short list.  Instead Jett offered to take care of this stranger for him, and the little bastard had repaid the boy by being rude and insulting. Eustass has to take a moment and compose himself before entering, certain that if he doesn't control his anger he might wind up hurting this kid, and Thatcher surely wouldn't approve of that.  The alpha inhales deeply through his nose and then promptly throws the door open. He takes one look at Jett, and the new beta who is glaring at them as if that would be enough to make them both burst into flames. Gally is  suddenly quiet now that he's face to face with Eustass, even looking away as the alpha speaks.
"Just what exactly is going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 am

Jett Jones has a sort of motto. A simple rule that he lives by.
People can't hurt you if you're mean first.
It's easy. If he doesn't give someone the time of day, then if they decide to throw insults his way, they don't bother him. He only removes his harsh exterior for two people; Eustass and Boyd. Even Ollie, Jett knows, could get nasty if he was provoked. Boyd and Eustass, though, have the ability to break him beyond repair, but neither of them would ever take advantage of that privilege. It's the only reason he allows them to have it.
He doesn't know why he let this stranger have the same opportunity that only the two most trusted people in his life had. He doesn't know why he let down his guard, why he decided to leave himself so vulnerable and reveal to this guy that he had been hoping to get a friend out of this. Maybe it was because for some stupid, strange reason, he could really see them being friends. He felt attached, connected, even though they'd only just met. He couldn't explain it but he'd never felt anything like it.
Whatever it was, it had made him even more open than he'd planned to be.
And it had bitten him in the ass.
At first, Jett could sense the fear, saw the way the man began to panic when he noticed his own claws and fangs. He could excuse the first mean comment, knew it was only because he was frightened. He understood lashing out when you were afraid, understood it possibly better than anyone else on the damn planet.
He reached out, mouth open to offer comforting words, maybe yell for Eustass even. The alpha was better at handling new recruits, after all.
But then the fear turns into anger and the words get harsher. Jett feels blood rushing to his face, entire body hot with shame.
He had never been stupid. Why had he decided to start tonight?
He wants to be angry but truly all he is is hurt. His hand recoils like a kicked puppy. He'll never be sure what he was going to do next because then Eustass is entering to save the day.
"Nothing. I was just on my way out." His voice is cold as his eyes lock on the new beta's face. He sees the way his jaw is set, grimacing in pain. That head pain he had felt is clearly getting worse.
Good.
Hell will freeze over before he tries to leech it away for him again.
"You can handle him from here."
With that he is on his feet, out of the room before the embarrassment can eat him alive and make him look even more pathetic in front of the stranger.
Never again will he extend kindness to Galileo Gray.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:10 am

There is so much to worry about, so many things Gally should be more concerned with, but the only emotion he feels in the moment Jett recoils is guilt.  There is shame, too.  The boy looks as if he has been burned and Galileo is the one responsible.
Good, Gally should be glad.
But he isn't.
Fear is no excuse to abuse people. The new beta takes a breath, tries to calm down. He is working up an apology when the boy speaks.  His voice is different, cold and hateful. It makes Gally think about ocean waves breaking over sharp rocks.   He doesn't even sound like the same person anymore, and Gally has a sinking feeling that this is permanent.  
He finds himself at a loss as the boy gets up to go, stricken by the overwhelming urge reach out and stop him,  apologize and ask him to stay. His fingers move, but all he catches is air.  Gally is only able to watch Jett leave, the apology dying on his tongue.   And all he can think is-
God, what did I just do to him?
 And why?   Why did he do it.  Why did he have to lash  out at the boy with the pretty smile?  Now that boy and his smile was gone, and Gally is left alone with the reaper himself.
Jesus, he just keeps digging this hole deeper and deeper.  
The reapers voice is harsh, authoritative when he speaks.  Accusing.
Its reminiscent of Gally's father, and he flinches even despite how he tries not to.
"Just what in the fuck did you say to him?  You've been here for less than a day." Eustass has to force himself to take deeper breaths, push down the anger swelling in his chest.  Had it been anyone but Jett the alpha might not be so provoked, but this was Jett.  And Jett was hardly ever nice, under any circumstance unless handling Boyd or the alpha himself.  The boy had tried with this new beta though, he'd really tried. Went so far as to spend the night tending the kid.
And this new beta was throwing it back in his face.
"I get that this is scary, but we did you a favor by saving your life.  At least pretend to be grateful.  Jett didn't have to help you, but he did.  You should thank him for it instead of starting a fight you sure as hell wont win."  Eustass steps closer, intent on sitting in the chair Jett had vacated.  He moves forward, and Galileo jerks  away.
So Eustass stops.  He doesn't sit down.  He gives the kid space, merely watching as his eyes flicker about the room in panic. It's somehow worse now that Jett is gone, as though the boys presence had been  grounding him, warding off the full onslaught of hysteria .  Now there is nothing and no one but the furious ginger glaring down at him.  Gally swallows once, twice, but  his heart still feels like its stuck in his throat. The room is swaying.  Everything spins.
Galileo wishes that boy would return, wishes he wasn't so fucked up that he had to run the kid off in the first place.
The beta tries to steady himself, stares back at his new alpha, jaw set against the steady throb of his heart. Eustass can hear it, a rapid drum.  He wonders if the boys ribs will be sore later from the constant beating.
The kid finds his voice, and Eustass is startled by the sound of it.
"You ain't done me no sort of favor.  All you did was stick your nose somewhere it sure as hell don't belong.  I ain't grateful.  I ain't stayin' here.  And I sure as fuck ain't thanking yall. "  He talks like he isnt scared, like there is nothing Eustass could possibly to do to hurt him.
It's funny, considering how the kid flinches whenever the alpha moves closer.  Eustass managed to learn patience through the years, but for this kid he has none.
The alpha leans closer, ignores the way Galileo's pulse races.
This kid is right to fear him, needs to know from the beginning that he only gets so many chances.  And he's already hit strike one by talking so viciously to Jett, hurting the boys pride.
"Kid, I saved your life.  You belong to me now. You belong to this pack.  And there is nothing you can do to change it.  So accept it, and learn your place.  I wont have you running around here tormenting my family. I wont have you around here at all if thats how you want to be."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Thatcher woke as soon as he sensed his mate's temper flaring up. The first thing he noticed after that was the wide array of emotions coming from their newest beta.
He should have known better than to take a nap.
He passes a stone faced Jett on his way to one of the guest rooms, approaching the door just in time to hear Eustass's last harsh words.
"Jesus, that's not a very nice welcome." His voice is soft and teasing even though his words are serious, disapproving of the way Eustass is speaking to the new recruit. He's clearly scared out of his mind and Thatcher can't blame him. "I'm Thatcher, remember me?" He doesn't know if the boy will but he can only hope. With as bonded as he feels to this stranger, the boy has to feel it too. "Maybe the big guy can give us a second alone." He turns to Eustass then, arching an eyebrow. "Think that'd be alright. You can even stand right outside if you want." Eustass is obviously feeling very protective of their little family. Thatcher hopes that making the alpha feel he'll still be near enough to protect him in case anything gets violent will be enough to convince him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Thatcher appears, and all the air is sucked out of Gally's lungs.  He is left gaping at the soldier, ribs feeling as though they may collapse and crush the very organs they are meant to protect.  
That is his angel.
Except he isnt really an angel, is he?
He is one of them.
The realization has the boys heart in his throat, insides churning as if a blade had just been violently twisted into his gut.
This is the man he'd mistaken for his mother.  This was the one thing he could cling to, the one person he'd thought was on his side.
The reaper approaches Thatcher and drops a soft kiss upon the golden crown of his head, and it feels to Gally a lot like betrayal.  
His make believe angel is working with the reaper, too.
There is an ache behind his eyes.  It's deep set, acute and throbbing. He can feel It spreading, fast as wildfire and engulfing both temples.
Gally thinks of his mothers face after death, peaceful. He tries holding onto the memory of Jett's voice, gentle when he'd woken.  He thinks of seagulls singing their beach songs and the sound a sand dollar makes when it breaks.
These are comforting things.
But they are rendered useless.
The beta stares blankly at his false angel-
No,Thatcher.  He said his name was Thatcher.
Gally is staring at Thatch, sounding the name out in his mind. He is startled upon realizing his eyes are burning.
It's a hard thing to notice, but he noticed; bites the inside of his cheek to will the feeling away.
He is still staring.  Gally wants to, but he cant look away.
Everything aches.

Eustass perks up at the sight of his mate, Galileo momentarily forgotten as Thatcher steps into the room.  Immediately the alpha's attention is stolen away.  Eustass is smiling, and it's warm.  He doesn't look like the same man who'd been threatening Gally only seconds before.
"I was hoping you'd rest some more. You had a rough night ya."  The alpha seems to remember their new beta then, as if it was his fault Thatcher hadn't gotten enough sleep.  When Eustass glances at Gally, his eyes are accusing.
The beta stares back at him, jaw clenched so hard the sound of his teeth grinding together is audible from where Eustass is standing.
It's infuriating, but the alpha elects to ignore it.  He moves to stand at Thatcher's side, carefully examining his mate for any signs of lingering upset. He only speaks once satisfied with the state of Thatch's wellbeing.  
"Jett was the welcome wagon this go around.  He was nice."  Eustass doesn't mention that Thatcher's new recruit had sent the beta away with his harsh words and ungrateful attitude. "I just stepped in to lay down some rules."  He chuckles, but it's no joke.  The alpha had meant every word.
"But i'll go for now if you want a minute alone with the kid. If I hear anyone raise their voice in here though I might be forced to come back." The words are meant for Gally, a warning.  Eustass turns to glare at the boy too, just for added emphasis.
But Gally doesn't seem to notice, not really.  He only has eyes for Thatcher.
It gives the alpha even more reason to be wary of him.  Eustass kisses his mates nose, and goes just far enough outside that he cant hear them without actively trying.  His lover had asked for privacy.  Eustass would give him that, but he wouldn't go so far that he couldn't reach the soldier at a moment's notice.

Galileo is fiddling with the single silver ring on his finger, spinning it 'round and round in the hopes it would be soothing.
It isn't. Gally keeps doing it anyways.  He can't sit still, needs something to do with his hands.
"I remember you. Kind of."  The words are a sudden rush of air, quick and quiet as if the beta isn't sure he wants Thatcher to hear them.  Gally distinctly recalls staring into the soldier's face last night, has a sinking suspicion that the bright blue of this mans eyes would be the last beautiful color he ever sees.
He keeps that to himself.
"This is all your doin', aint it?" The boy had meant to sound accusing, but it came out softer, sadder.
"The big guy was gon' go on about his business. He'd have left me, if it weren't for you."  He stares, eyebrows drawn together in exhausted frustration.  Thatcher doesn't scare him.  At one point he believed the man to be his angel.
That had been a mistake.  An angel would have been merciful and kind.  They would have let him die.
Thatcher is no angel.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Thatcher pauses, not expecting the words although he probably should be. This kid had shot himself in the head, of course he wanted to be dead right now.
But Thatcher hadn't considered that he'd be pissed that he'd been saved. He'd been so panicked that all he'd thought about was making sure he lived, never considered that obviously he didn't want that.
"Uh, yeah. That would be my doing." He sighs as he steps forward, sitting on the edge of the bed. He wants to be close while still giving the boy his space. "What's your name, kid? I told you mine, it's only fair." He smiles softly, but he looks more exhausted than usual. His eyes don't quite crinkle the same, large bags underneath of them. His hair is pulled back at his neck, though half of it is falling out and sticking in different directions since he'd just woken up. He's in only his boxers and one of Eustass's t-shirts, big enough to nearly swallow him even though he's actually a large man. His dog tags rest against his chest, one for Eustass and each of his kids. He'd grabbed them in the middle of the night when he'd woken up briefly. They were often sort of a comfort item for him, since it was all he had while his family was thousands of miles away. "I'm sorry... if this wasn't what you wanted. I thought I was helping you but maybe I was really just being selfish. So I am sorry for that." A hand comes to fiddle with his dog tags, overcome with a wave of sudden guilt. Had he done the right thing tonight? "Physically, at least, are you feeling alright?"
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:03 am

The man pauses as if caught off guard by Gally's quiet anger, like he had innocently thought all lives deserve to be saved. Maybe its because he is so young.  Or maybe the man just enjoys playing the part of hero.
Gally should resent him, but he doesn't.  Its not from lack of trying.  Galileo looks at this man and actively strives to hate him.
He can't.
Looking at Thatcher just makes him feel safe, like he is standing under the sun.  Gally has never known a feeling like this before, a bond so strong and sincere he can't bare to taint it with resentment.
He still doesn't feel particularly grateful, but this man has earned Gally's loyalty, at the very least some sort of thank you. Not for saving him, but for caring so much that he wanted to.  That's more than anyone else has ever done.
Thatcher sits on the edge of the bed and looks guilty by all accounts as he asks how Gally is feeling.
Somehow the expression on Thatch's face just make him feel worse. He isn't sure why, but Thatcher being sorry isn't as satisfying as he thought it should be.  Galileo finds he doesn't like it, he doesn't like that he inspired those feelings in this man who is only trying to be kind.  It would be a shame if Galileo were to run him off like he'd just done with Jett.
The boy means to say yes, he feels fine, but it comes out sounding a lot like no.
"My head hurts." That doesnt even begin to cover the immense pain he's in.  His temples ache so intensely it makes the edges of his vision blurry.  Galileo counts to ten, studies  Thatcher's face and waits for it to pass.
It doesn't.
"I reckon it's not so bad though. Im in one piece, ain't I?  An' I know my name."  That alone is pretty miraculous considering the damage he'd inflicted upon himself. "It's Galileo by the way, my name.  It's Gally. And all things considered it seems I owe you one."  He says it like a fact, and finds that strangely enough, he means it.  He feels indebted to this man for saving him, even if he hadn't wanted to be saved.  Even if he is more miserable now than he's ever been before.
"Jus' what are you hopin' to get out of this anyway? Out of me?  Surely you don't go 'round savin' all the suicidal youths of this city."  Everything comes with a price.  No one is kind just  for the hell of it.  There is always a debt to be repaid.
"So why me? What about  me peaked your interest." Galileo spins the ring on his finger, eyes falling onto the dog tags hanging around the soldiers neck. It's easier to look at them, much easier than looking Thatcher in the face and remembering how he'd called the man his mother.  
Gally hopes he was quiet enough that Thatch hadn't heard him.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 11:29 am

Gally says his head hurts and Thatcher frowns, brow furrowing in worry.
"Huh, that's weird. You shouldn't be feeling any pain." There's a pause as his eyes scan over the boy's form, checking for any visible signs of injury, worried that somehow the bite didn't take completely. "I'll see what the big guy thinks then. Either way, it's nice to meet you, Galileo." He smiles again then, extending a hand for Gally to shake. "I like the name, by the way." He hesitates then, clearly avoiding the questions Gally had asked.
A few moments of silence pass before he speaks.
"I, uh, I don't really know why you. I wish I knew the answer to that one. We were out tonight, me and the redhead that was just in here. I heard a gunshot and I ran to it. That's kinda our job, helping people. If we happen across someone, we help. I'm sure Jett or Eustass already told you what we are. So this is how we form our pack. I thought you had been attacked, like Jett was. But... well, when I got to you, I knew what happened and you're right, I should have left you alone but I couldn't." Another brief silence settles over them. Thatcher normally isn't like this. He's normally a pro at his long inspirational speeches. Gally seems to be throwing him off his game tonight. "See, uh, there was a time when I wanted to put a bullet in my head too. It was kinda like when I saw you there, I remembered when that could have been me. But I found someone who helped me through my hard time and now I've got the greatest life I could ever have imagined. I'm sure you've heard all the it gets better bullshit before but it was true for me. So I think I just wanted to make it true for you too. I thought if I could just save you, I could fix everything. I know you had to have gone through some rough times to get to that alley tonight and I know it took all the courage in the world, so I'm sorry for making you go through that for nothing. I really am, but I hope you'll give me a chance to make it right for you."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Gally takes the hand offered to him, palm calloused and worn against Thatcher's.  It's a lot to take in, his mind gets snagged on the name Jett, on the boy from earlier whenever he is mentioned.
So he had been attacked, and he thought Gally had been, too.
The shame comes back like a sudden splash of cold water being poured down his spine.  
Gally hates it.
He also hates the way Thatcher is looking at him, like the man knows what it feels like to hit rock bottom.  Galileo expects there to be some speech about how life is worth living if you can just hold out until the good part comes, prepares himself to listen as if  the words matter.
He does not expect for Thatcher to start by admitting that he too once wanted to put a bullet through his brain.
That catches Galileo's attention. The beta blinks almost dumbly, so startled his hands have fallen still.
He wants to open his mouth, to say something, anything to stop Thatcher from trying to relate with him anymore. The boy doesn't want to hear it.  Just because this man managed to find his happy ending does not mean Gally will, too. It just means Thatcher got lucky.
Galileo feels a jolt through his right temple as he imagines this man putting so much effort into saving him, how disappointed he will be to realize it was all for nothing.  Gally is a lost cause.
He has accepted this.  Thatcher can too.
"You're wasting your time with me, Goldie locks."  He adds the nickname almost fondly, a wistful shine in his eyes.  Jesus, he wishes it could be so easy, wishes he could let this man fix him and that be the end of it. But there is no fixing him. And it would be a shame for Gally to let this man waste time thinking its possible.  "You ought to save all that empathy and give it to someone who deserves it, someone who wants to be saved."  Galileo isn't interested in false hope, so he has stopped bothering with it.  Hope is a dangerous thing for people like him.  When it's gone, it's gone for good.
"I surely do appreciate that you wanted to help me though. Thats admirable. There ain't many folks like you living anymore. So i'll do whatever it takes to pay you back, but don't go gettin' it your head that you can fix me.  Some things are jus' broken." Gally squeezes Thatcher's hand, as if willing the man not to be sad for him. "Thank you, for what it's worth. You're a good person. The best person I know. I reckon I do seem like an ungrateful bastard but it ain't like that."  Sure, he isn't thrilled that he'll have to do it all over again eventually, but in the end it's the thought that counts.  
"So. Werewolfs." Gally clears his throat, fingers loosening around Thatcher's palm. "I was an ass to Jett when he tried explaining it to me,"  The boy pauses, eyebrows knitting together as he is hit by the memory of Jett's face, how his expression shifted when Gally knocked his hand away.
It's his stupid brain, Gally knows.  He has no other reason to keep thinking about this boy.
"I did manage to listen long enough to know im one of you now.  So i'll do what needs to be done until you feel like i've paid you back."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 12:40 am

Thatcher almost wants to argue with the boy about him not being fixable. Everything can be fixed. But he knows better. Arguing would only make this clearly stubborn boy shut down more. He has to get to know him before he can fix anything, anyways.
"Don't worry, I know Jett isn't for everybody." He chuckles softly, sure that Jett was not the best welcoming party for someone to have. "But he could probably help you out some, he's our only new beta... that's what the rest of the pack is called. Except for Eustass, he's the alpha. That means he's the leader and he's the only one who can turn other people into werewolves too, like he did with you. He's normally the teacher around here but I can show you some stuff too. I know it sounds crazy, but once you get used to it it just becomes... life, I guess. Normal." Thatcher pauses as he touches Gally's hand again, slowly beginning to leech to feel how bad his head pain was. "This is something we can do too. You'll learn it eventually but it's a little tricky. Jett's just getting the hang of it." The black creeps up his veins and he makes sure his arm is turned in a way that Gally can see. "I'm taking your pain for you. Wow, your head is really hurting, huh?" He frowns deeply, unsure as to what could be causing that. He knew they'd never healed someone so drastically injured before but he hadn't planned for this.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Gally cringes at the mention of Jett helping him.  The boy had already tried that, and Galileo had already put an end to it.
The boy thinks of his mothers face.  It doesn't make him feel any better.
"Jett wasn't the problem. But I don't  think he'll be too inclined to help me no more considering I bit his damn head off and accused him of bein' some kinda succubus." Galileo says the word absently, as though he still can't believe it was something that had actually come out of his mouth.  In his panic he hadn't been thinking.
Succubus.
Who the hell even says that shit?
Galileo tries to pay better attention to everything Thatcher is saying, but it's damn near impossible between the constant throb in his temples and the thought of Jett still stuck on his mind. He does manage to catch the gist of it, how he is now a beta, part of a pack of them that all answer to the reaper who Thatch calls the alpha.
Of course he is.
Jesus, this is all just seems like some sick joke.  But Gally looks down at his hands and claws stare back at him.
Thatcher says it will become normal.  Galileo doesn't believe him.
He isn't expecting the soldier to reach for his hand again.  Had it been anyone else the beta would have recoiled, knocked them away just as he had done with Jett.
Gally doesn't know why he lets Thatcher touch him.  Maybe it's because he still faintly remembers resting his head on the mans shoulder, inhaling his scent and breathing easy because it wouldnt have been a bad way to go.
He shouldn't be alarmed to see black creeping up the mans arm.  Jett has showed him this trick once, but it is still a shock to Gally's system.  The moment of relief is blissful but he can't let it last, not having been told that his pain is becoming Thatcher's.  The boy pulls his hand away.  It's a gentle movement, nothing jerky or violent about it.  
He doesn't like the frown tilting Thatcher's lips.
"It ain't so bad, chief. Don't go gettin' worked up about it." Gally doesn't know this man, but seeing him anything less than happy causes the beta's stomach to churn. He wants to change the subject, give Thatcher something else to think about before the man starts to feel guilty about his pain.
"What am I s'posed to do here as a beta?" The word sounds stupid leaving his mouth. Gally glances back at his claws, spins his ring, and forces himself to push through even despite how foolish he feels. "Do ya'll have a job needin' done?" The boy is still convinced they want something from him, but it doesnt matter. He is thinking about his Roxanne left in that parking lot, a picture of his mother and her book in the alley. He'll need to go get them. He has to find some way to live until he doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:51 am

Thatcher shakes his head, smiling lightly at the new beta.
"Don't worry so much about repaying us, kid. We don't really have a job for you. Really, we're just kinda like a big family. The only thing we ever ask for is your loyalty in case we're ever attacked by another pack or hunters. Yes, there are werewolf hunters. As long as you stay with us though, you're safe. We're lucky because my best friend's mom used to be a hunter so he helps us stay protected." He pauses, tempted to continue trying to leech but figuring that this boy doesn't want any more help. "Oh wait, I have something for you. Wait right here." He holds up a finger before darting out the door. A moment later, he returns with Galileo's book and the picture of his mother. "I, uh, hope I didn't mess up again by doing this but I grabbed these back there last night. I figured you might want to keep them." He offered the objects to Gally slowly, laying them in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:58 am

Galileo only thinks about escaping once while Thatcher is gone.  A notable improvement.  Just before the man arrived Gally had been hell bent on leaving, determined to disappear the first chance he got.  He almost even got up, but abandoning Thatcher had been unthinkable.
And now he is glad for it as the soldier drops two of the most precious things ever made in Gally's lap.
"You..."  Galileo's fingers brushed tenderly across the printed arch of his mother's cheek.  He'd been dreading going back to that place, finding his few valuable items ruined by the weather.  This man had thought of that, too.  
Thatcher really is a hero to him now.
"Jesus, I can't even..." Thatch almost makes him believe that there is still good people in the world. Even with everything else going on last night, Thatcher was thinking about him.  He is nothing but a stranger, and yet this man saved his life, went so far as to even grab his few precious belongings.
Nothing Gally could ever do would be enough to repay him for this. He'd be loyal to this man until the day he dies.
"Thank you. Really.  There ain't many things I still hold onto to. This just so happen to be everything." His book, his mother's photo, and maybe even Thatcher himself. Looking at the man now, Galileo couldn't fathom ever leaving his side.
He isn't ready to relent. He still hates being alive. But it is an honor to know this man.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:46 am

Thatcher smiles, almost teary eyed in his joy, seeing how touched this boy is to have his possessions back.
"I thought they must be pretty important." He watches with a gentle gaze as Gally caresses the picture. "Don't have to thank me for anything. It was just instinct to grab them." It was truly just instinct. Everything. Not only saving the belongings but saving Gally himself. He couldn't let them be ruined just like he couldn't let Gally die out there by himself, cold and miserable.
Ocean blue eyes linger on the picture for a moment longer.
"That your mom?" He's fairly certain that it is. "You look like her." He hopes that Gally will take it as a compliment, it's certainly meant as one. The woman in the photo is definitely beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:20 am

Boyd arrived soon after to pick Jett up, eager to whisk the boy away for a day at the aquarium. He could tell something was wrong, possibly concerning that new beta Eustass had brought in but Boyd was determined not to let Jett stay bothered by it. The boy took his lover everywhere, snapping pictures of Jett with ocean blue tanks at his back, bringing out the color of his eyes. By the time they left, he'd bought the beta an assortment of gifts, all just to bring a smile to his pretty face. There was a plush pink jellyfish, and a silver stingray necklace. For himself Boyd had only gotten a sweater, and that too would probably wind up with Jett before the night was finished. They walked the shoreline and watched the sunset from the beach, ate food from a vendor on the pier. Boyd still has butterflies long after Jett has kissed him goodnight.
And it never ends. People say that with time the butterflies fade, you grow comfortable with the ones you love. And Boyd is comfortable, but that thrill has never subsided. For him, everytime feels like the first time. Holding Jett's hand sets his heart to racing against his ribcage. He finds new things to adore each time they are together.
He has never been so happy. There was a time he didn't think it was possible. He'd seen people love each other, but not like this, never like this.
Boyd is young, and he is in love. He knows how he wants to spend the rest of his life. Knows it so well he has already started making plans. There are thirty five jewelers in their city. Boyd visits them all, but he doesn't buy anything. None of those rings are worthy. None of them unique as his love for Jett. So he saves his money, waits until he's earned enough to have one made, customized to showcase his love in the form of a 14k ring. His hands tremble when they place it in his palms, but he isn't nervous. Boyd is ecstatic to see it, black gold with a diamond dark enough to match, square cut and studed to perfection. He knows Jett will love it.
He knows.
Boyd goes home completely broke, but grinning from ear to ear as he feels the weight of the tiny box in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 pm

Months later and Jett is rushing home, heart pounding in his chest as he bounds up the stairs, heading towards Ollie's room.
"Ollie!" He calls out as soon as he enters the hallway, frantically racing to his best friend's door. "Emergency! We need to talk! I'm coming in!" He doesn't even pause when he reaches the room, yanking the door open. He doesn't care what Ollie is doing. He could be in the middle of screwing Carter and Jett is still certain that what he has to talk about is far more important.
He's been having doubts about him and Boyd.
He didn't doubt their love for each other. Lord knows he loves Boyd more than he's ever loved anything. And Boyd loves him too, possibly a little too much, even.
But he is doubting if they are meant to be.
Jett is a mean person, by nature. He gets irritated easily, starts arguments when he's bored, uses his sly tongue and cutting words to tear people down for fun.
Never with Boyd, though.
And it's taking its toll on him. One slip up and he could destroy Boyd. Boyd is fragile and Jett is too good at breaking things. It's becoming too risky. How long can he keep being all lovey and soft before messes up? He's caught himself on the verge of blurting out mean words too many times lately. He was about to ask for Ollie's advice anyways, see if they could possibly be meant for each other.
And then this morning had happened.
Jett had gone over to see Boyd off for his day trip with Vitaly today. Boyd had seemed far too giddy about something. So of course, Jett, being the nosy boyfriend that he was, had to do some snooping once he'd left.
What he'd come across was the most beautiful and expensive engagement ring he'd ever laid eyes on.
Boyd was planning on proposing.
Holy shit.
Looks like he had to rush that conversation he planned on having with Ollie. Or else he could end up with a fiance he was doubting instead of just a boyfriend.
"I need help like now." He's out of breath after running straight from Boyd's bedroom to Ollie's, eyes wide as he begs for his friend's attention.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 12:12 pm

Oleander is turned away from the door, his bare back greeting Jett as the beta bursts into his room.  
"Damnit, closed doors are closed for a reason!"
He is straddling Carter's hips, the mans belt buckle in his hands.   Ollie had been only seconds from having it undone.  Upon hearing Jett's familiar footsteps ascending the stairs at such a rapid pace he went ahead and began redoing it, huffing softly as the buckle locks around Carter's waist.  He'd been looking forward to this for days, imagining all the places his lips would touch in order to distract from the unwelcome thought of Misery doing these very things while Carter was away.
If Jett were anyone else, he'd let himself be selfish.  He'd tell the boy to get lost.
But Ollie can't do that to his best friend.
"We'll have to pause this for right now, but I promise i'll make it up to you."  Oleander presses a warm kiss to the tip of Carter's nose, fingers gently brushing bangs away from the mans face.  He waits until Carter excuses himself to go talk with Eustass before turning his full attention to Jett.
"Alright, your life better be in danger of falling apart since I just let that gorgeous guy out of my bed, if not it will be."  Ollie is teasing, mostly.   He reaches to pull on a shirt and waits for Jett to explain what brought him here in such a frantic hurry.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"I'll have you know that my life is in danger of falling apart!" Jett whines as he sits down on the bed, taking a calming breath before beginning. "Guess what I just found in Boyd's dresser?" He pauses, though not long enough for Ollie to actually form a guess or speak it aloud. "The most expensive fucking engagement ring I've ever seen in my damn life!" He groans at the thought of it, heart aching as he thinks of how much Boyd must have saved to buy it. "First of all, I'm nineteen years old! Who the hell is thinking about marriage?!" He falls forward to lean his head on Ollie's shoulder as he continues. "And I don't even know about me and Boyd anymore which I've been meaning to talk to you about but I kept putting it off and now I fucking found that and I don't know what to do because the thought of dumping him is already hard enough without the added pressure of him having spent every penny he's ever earned on that damn ring!" With one more sigh, he sits upright and stares at Ollie, a firm frown in place. "So I just really need some special Ollie advice before I lose my damn mind."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Oleander doesn't bother guessing. He merely waits, knowing Jett is too worked up to hold it in any longer. Out of all the things he'd expected though, Jett finding a secret engagement ring was not one of them.
It's not entirely surprising, but Oleander feigns shock anyways.
"So Boyd is thinking about marriage?" The thought is ridiculous. Boyd was so happy and looking to the future, he isnt thinking about the now. If he was, he'd know that having a ring, or any talk of marriage would start ringing alarm bells for Jett. There's no way his best friend could settle down and marry at this point. Jett is still finding himself, learning how to live as a werewolf. He hasn't even mentioned Boyd being his mate and that's important. In fact, recently he almost looks pained when he talks about his sweetheart of a lover.
"I could have called that one. I knew he was probably spending his days imagining you having his kids and what a happy life it will be." Oleander let out a soft grunt of laughter, even though it wasn't really funny. If this thing were to end, it would hurt Boyd and Jett both. Ollie doesn't want to see that, but he also doesn't want to see Jett living miserably because he feels trapped. How could anyone expect him to just go and break up with Boyd? The kid is like a human puppy, and while Jett might be mean, he isn't cruel. He loves Boyd, even if he's having doubts.
"Look, it's a shame that he went and bought a ring but to be fair he should have waited. You aren't responsible for that. And he could always get a refund im sure. If not, people pay good money on Ebay. Either way, if you are having doubts, it's better to tell him now. If not he might wind up proposing, and what would you do then when you're backed into a corner?" The boy arches a knocking brow, as if already imagining the way Jett would panic, possibly lash out.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Jett groans as he considers Ollie's question, imagining a scenario where he is forced to run far, far away from Boyd and the beautiful ring and never look back. Lord knows if Boyd asks him he couldn't say no. But he didn't know that yes was the right answer either.
Ollie's right. He has to end things now. But that doesn't make it any easier.
"I know, I know. I just hate it because... I love him. I don't want it to be over. But I don't think I can marry him... he's too fragile." He curls himself into Ollie's lap, real sadness taking over as he realizes there is no other option, no way out of this or procrastination. He has to end it soon. "He's thinking of proposing and he doesn't even know what he's getting into, for fuck's sake. He's never seen me at my worst. He's the only person in my life I've never snapped at, not once. If I even get close, I feel bad. I get mad and he gets those damn puppy dog eyes. That's the only reason I haven't but hell, I don't know if I can keep that up for the rest of my fucking life!" There's a brief pause as he considers the type of man he might spend the rest of his life with. Could he make Boyd into that?
He thinks of Denahi, the only other boy he'd been close with, even if he wasn't sure they were ever official. He remembers bitching at the Native only to be called "fast mouth" in return. Denahi had not only handled his harsh words but had laughed in his face, responded with teasing of his own.
Jett could see himself ending up with a man like Denahi. He needed someone who could take his bullshit, that was for sure.
"I can't marry him." Jett finally sighs. "You're right. As much as I love him, I need somebody who can handle me and that's not him. He deserves better anyways. All these cute little innocent high school girls are always batting their eyelashes at him when we're out together. He could have any hot girl or guy he wanted." Truly, he wasn't sure why Boyd had wanted him so much in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 7:53 pm

"I know im right, its a curse."  This time though, Ollie wishes he'd been wrong. Jett always seems the happiest when he's with Boyd. It doesn't change anything though, just as Jett had said, he can't live having to constantly walk on eggshells around his fragile lover. Ollie's heart aches for his friend.  He notices sadness glinting off blue eyes, hands absently moving in comforting circles against Jett's scalp as the beta curls into his lap.  Jett can't marry Boyd, and even though that's the right call, Ollie knows it hurts.
"He isn't the only one who deserves better, you know.  Boyd is great and all, but he isn't right for you. Things might suck for a while but im sure you'll be okay."  Ollie wants Jett to know that he has a future, even without Boyd in his life.  "Eventually you might even find someone who likes fighting almost as much as you do."  It's unrealistic that Jett could spend the rest of his life trying to censor himself as not to hurt Boyd's feelings, no matter how much they love each other.  Sometimes love just isn't enough.  Oleander learned that a long time ago, when Nikita made it clear that no matter their feelings they could never be anything more than friends.
"So, does this mean it's over?  You're going to go ahead and break up with him before he proposes?" Jett's already stated that he doesn't want to do this.  Without encouragement he might not ever manage it.  Oleander doesn't blame him.  Boyd is a sweet person.  It will be hard to knowingly break his heart. In the end though, Ollie wants whats best for his friend even if it means Jett is miserable for a while. It's better than waiting until he accidentally says something to hurt Boyd and has to live with feeling guilty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: