HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheap Thrills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 pm

Gally might have laughed at that, would have if he wasn't in some unfamiliar room in a stranger's house, certain he'd been brought back from the dead by some form of voodoo magic.  
The beautiful boy says he has a name.
Jett. Even his name is beautiful.
The boy says it isnt important, but it is. His name is currently the only thing Gally knows.
How he's feeling though?  That is unimportant, irrelevant.  It doesn't matter how he feels.  He shouldn't feel anything  He'd finally gotten brave enough to put himself out of his misery and somehow here he was, more miserable than he'd ever been before.  This searing pain in his head is not going away, its not fading or getting any easier to handle.  Its agony. Constant agony.
"Where the hell am I?  If you ain't god, I ain't dead.  So where the fuck is this and what do yall want from me?"  He speaks with a heavy southern accent, as if he had been raised in the heart of the south.  His jaw is flexing, a habit Gally developed at a young age when trying to put on a brave face, keep fear at bay. It isn't working.  He is staring at Jett like he might be the devil in disguise.  With his brow furrowed he looks more angry than afraid, backing himself like a caged animal against the nearest wall.  Gally is shocked that he can move, shocked that he seems okay, completely fine other than his head.  There isnt even a wound anymore.  It just feels like there is, like there's an open hole at his temple that throbs with every beat of his heart.  And the color is gone from his world.  Mostly.  Everything is black, varying shades of gray.  But the boy, Jett, is wearing a shirt that has red.  Its a red Gally can see.  It's a red that reminds him of blood splattered across concrete.
Jesus, he has to get the hell out of here.  Before the reaper comes back and steals his soul away.
Or maybe he's sent this kid in to do it for him.  Maybe this beautiful boy has been sent in here to placate him, gain his trust and lure him into whatever sick game these people are playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:39 am

"If I tell you where you are you're going to think I'm crazy. So take a second to calm down first. I don't want anything from you other than to make sure you're alright." Jett's voice is gentle and it sounds foreign, even to him. He's sure he's never spoken like this to anyone before. Then again, he's never had anything to care for before, not even a pet. He thinks he's doing well. "I know you're not going to believe me anyways but you're safe here, I promise." There's a pause as he slowly reaches out a hand. He hesitates just as his fingertips are about to brush one of the man's arms. "I'm gonna touch your arm here but I'm not going to do anything. I'm just going to see if you're in any pain." He closes the small gap between them. There's something akin to a jolt of electricity when they touch and Jett's heart skips several beats. Later, other events will push this thought out of his mind. He'll forget all about how it felt to touch this stranger. But in this moment, he swears he feels butterflies. He begins to speak, knowing the man might panic if he sees what is about to happen without some sort of explanation. "Okay, so the guys that saved you earlier and me, we're werewolves. Trust me, I get that I sound really insane. I know you won't believe me but I wanted to give you an explanation as to how I'm doing this." Slowly, black begins to creep up his veins and he lets out a small gasp when the agonizing pain hits him.
That's not normal.
This new beta shouldn't be feeling anything. He should be completely back to normal. Jett had never even felt any discomfort after Eustass turned him. He's worried now, worried something didn't work as good as it should have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:22 pm

This boy is talking to him so gentle, Gally could almost believe he's serious.  He wants to believe.  It would be a miracle to find someone who wanted nothing from him, someone who simply cared about his wellbeing.  Miracles don't happen in real life though, and there is no way this beautiful boy just wants to make sure he's alright.  Boys like Jett don't talk to him.  They don't see him.
This has to be some sort of set up.  Gally almost expects Ashton Kutcher to walk through the door any second and tell him he's being punk'd.
It sends a flare of panicked aggravation through the boys chest.  Who were these people to play him like this?  Gally thinks of his father's vicious taunting, and his mother, waiting for him. He thinks of Roxanne left in that parking lot and Jett's gentle voice, luring him in.
He wants to leave this place.  He doesn't feel safe here.
Gally thinks about pulling away.  He would, he should, but he doesn't.  He wants to feel Jett's hand on him.  He craves the contact, anything to prove this boy is real and he isn't just alone with his thoughts.  The boy touches him, and it's like an electric shock throughout his entire system, starting at Jett's fingertips on his arm and trailing all the way up to his heart. He's never felt anything like it before. He's never felt hands like Jett's, small and gentle but so strong.  Gally somehow knows they are strong, and he knows he shouldn't be thinking so much about the boys hands.  He can't stop, never would have stopped if the next thing out of Jett's mouth hadn't been so absurd.  Werewolves.  Of course they are a bunch of wolves. This is probably the fucking funny house.  Someone found him and took him to a damn psychiatric hospital with people who believe werewolves are a thing.
"Oh yeah? And im the fucking president of the united states.  I guess that makes us both full of shit."  He sneers, certain this stranger is toying with him now. "Whats next, you gon' tell me im a werewolf too and teach me how to howl at the moon?"  Gally isn't convinced, not until he notices the black creeping up Jett's veins.  He's too mesmerized to move, shocked as he realizes that for a moment the pain is gone, and he is gifted a few merciful seconds of peace with this boy.  
It doesn't last.  
The boy gasps, and it jolts Gally back to reality.  He jerks away, back knocking against the wall as he leans away from Jett.  
"Just what in gods name did you just do?" Gally can only blink, gaping at the boy incredulously. Its irrational to think this kid had just absorbed his pain but there is no other explanation for it.
"Are you really a werewolf?"  The words come rushed, more serious now.  Gally is leaning forward, his brow furrowing as he stares at Jett as though willing the boy to tell him the truth.  "Don't play no games. This shit is serious.  You either aint human or you have a serious fucking medical condition.  I aint ever seen no shit like that before."  He'd suspected voodoo magic ironically, but he's beginning to believe that maybe he'd really fucked up somehow.  He could still just be back in the alley, his mind lost to the twilight zone because this can't be real.  This boy can't be real.

Eustass glances over to the door, wolf sensing his beta's sudden concern. The alpha had spent his night quite literally wrapped around Thatcher, watching the man breathe, feeling his chest rise and fall. He isnt ready to leave his mate yet, doesn't want to give Thatcher any reason to work himself up again. Jett is alone with that new beta though, he's alone and he's worried. Jett hardly ever worries. Eustass doesn't like it when he does. Still, he can't risking moving until he knows Thatcher wont follow. He has to have things under control before the soldier has a chance to get upset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:36 am

Jett chuckles softly at the man's words, smiling at him as nicely as he can. He isn't bothered by the harsh way that the stranger speaks, Jett Jones has always had a thick skin.
"What does it look like?" Jett smirks as he lets his fangs slip out, eyes flickering golden. "And as a matter of fact, that is what's next. The man that found you tonight turned you into a werewolf because we can heal ourselves. That's how you're alive right now. And what I just did is take away your pain. That's another thing we can do." There's a pause as he stares at the man. He wants to leech for him again, is considering it but doesn't want to chance making him uncomfortable. "Seems like you had a pretty rough night by that bullet wound I saw. Small world because a few months ago that same guy that saved you tonight found me bleeding out with a bullet in me and he saved me too. He's pretty cool and good at helping but he's been a werewolf for a long time so he doesn't really understand how crazy you feel when you think you're dead and instead some weirdo tells you you're a werewolf now. I didn't have anybody to help me through shit who could understand what it was like. Lucky for you though, you've got me. I think we could be friends once you get the hang of things." His smile is gentle, his guard down as he offers his hand out. "I thought I'd help you get past the crazy part."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:48 am

The boy's eyes flash golden, and suddenly Galileo is reeling.  He is scared, and he loathes it. He is fucking scared, and that makes him fucking mean. This boy is smiling at him like he shouldn't be, and Gally loathes that too.
"We ain't gon be friends because you are outta your goddamn mind. Or maybe it's me.  Either way one of us is fucking crazy.  I ain't stayin' here."   Looking at this boy makes him feel guilty.  Even with the torrent of fear and panic swelling in his chest, Gally can still name that other emotion, knows why its there.  Jett said he'd been in this same position a few months ago.  The thought is sickening, because what if it is true?  This kid had been shot and left to die and he thinks Gally is the same.  He thinks Gally is here because he was attacked.
 Shame flares in his belly, and Galileo can't even bare to look at Jett any longer.   He keeps letting his guard down with this boy, this boy who has fucking fangs and claims to be a werewolf. Jett is a good actor.  Gally could almost believe he is sincere in wanting to help.  Foolish.  He'd thought the angel was helping him last night, and according this kid that was just another werewolf.
Now he's here.  In this fucking strange house that is probably their evil lair. They might even be working for his father.  The bastards in prison but he has connections, and he's out for Gally.  
Jesus, that thought is the most terrifying.  It sends Galileo scrambling backwards, knocking Jetts hand away as if it were a dangerous thing.  His tongue brushes against teeth, but they aren't just teeth.  They are longer and sharper.  They are fangs.  Gally has fangs.  
The realization is nauseating.  He risks a  glance  down at his hands, visibly flinches when he finds claws where his nails should be.   A scream works its way up his throat, perches just under his chin. He has to get out of here, away from this hell hole and this boy who'd offered him a hand- 
This boy who was definitely involved with that huge redhead that he'd mistaken for the reaper himself.  
"You ain't nothing but a  damn harlot, with your fake smiles and fucking pretty face.  Does that ginger mother fucker always send you to do his dirty work? "  Galileo bares his new found fangs at Jett, bowing strong shoulders, ready to fight if it comes to that. The more worked up he gets, the worse his head hurts.  Its to the point where Gally can only clearly see Jett's face.  Everything else is nothing but blurred lines and blobs of grey, skewered and off center.  It's disorientating, sends another wave of rage burning through his blood. If not for these bastards, he'd have peace by now.  They've ruined everything for him.
"You're a fuckin'  succubus sent in here to put the moves on me, so i'll cooperate with whatever sick fuckery you folks are into."  The boy shakes his head almost violently, winces as the motion sends a jolt of pain exploding behind his eyes. He doesn't let it stop him, voice a low and accusing growl as he continues. "I got news for you, whore, you can tell your master I ain't buyin' it."  Gally's eyes flicker towards the window.  He is looking for an escape route, determined to leave this place before any more of these 'werewolves' show up to stop him.  

Eustass was up the moment he felt a wave of alarming anger from his newest beta.  The alpha curses softly, certain he'd been right last night.  It was obviously a mistake to bring this kid into his home, and now he had to go deal with it before Jett was forced to.  Eustass doesn't alert Thatcher, merely slips from the room, rushing the rest of the way down their staircase to the first floor. He's close enough now that he can hear an unfamiliar voice, saying harsh and terrible things to Jett.  Eustass feels a protective anger knotting his stomach, jaw locking as he makes his way forward.  Jett is his favorite.  That is no secret.  Jett is his favorite and the boy hardly ever tries to make friends. The alpha spends a lot of time worrying he doesn't have enough, just Boyd and Oleander.  He'd  hoped that this new beta would add on to that short list.  Instead Jett offered to take care of this stranger for him, and the little bastard had repaid the boy by being rude and insulting. Eustass has to take a moment and compose himself before entering, certain that if he doesn't control his anger he might wind up hurting this kid, and Thatcher surely wouldn't approve of that.  The alpha inhales deeply through his nose and then promptly throws the door open. He takes one look at Jett, and the new beta who is glaring at them as if that would be enough to make them both burst into flames. Gally is  suddenly quiet now that he's face to face with Eustass, even looking away as the alpha speaks.
"Just what exactly is going on in here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 am

Jett Jones has a sort of motto. A simple rule that he lives by.
People can't hurt you if you're mean first.
It's easy. If he doesn't give someone the time of day, then if they decide to throw insults his way, they don't bother him. He only removes his harsh exterior for two people; Eustass and Boyd. Even Ollie, Jett knows, could get nasty if he was provoked. Boyd and Eustass, though, have the ability to break him beyond repair, but neither of them would ever take advantage of that privilege. It's the only reason he allows them to have it.
He doesn't know why he let this stranger have the same opportunity that only the two most trusted people in his life had. He doesn't know why he let down his guard, why he decided to leave himself so vulnerable and reveal to this guy that he had been hoping to get a friend out of this. Maybe it was because for some stupid, strange reason, he could really see them being friends. He felt attached, connected, even though they'd only just met. He couldn't explain it but he'd never felt anything like it.
Whatever it was, it had made him even more open than he'd planned to be.
And it had bitten him in the ass.
At first, Jett could sense the fear, saw the way the man began to panic when he noticed his own claws and fangs. He could excuse the first mean comment, knew it was only because he was frightened. He understood lashing out when you were afraid, understood it possibly better than anyone else on the damn planet.
He reached out, mouth open to offer comforting words, maybe yell for Eustass even. The alpha was better at handling new recruits, after all.
But then the fear turns into anger and the words get harsher. Jett feels blood rushing to his face, entire body hot with shame.
He had never been stupid. Why had he decided to start tonight?
He wants to be angry but truly all he is is hurt. His hand recoils like a kicked puppy. He'll never be sure what he was going to do next because then Eustass is entering to save the day.
"Nothing. I was just on my way out." His voice is cold as his eyes lock on the new beta's face. He sees the way his jaw is set, grimacing in pain. That head pain he had felt is clearly getting worse.
Good.
Hell will freeze over before he tries to leech it away for him again.
"You can handle him from here."
With that he is on his feet, out of the room before the embarrassment can eat him alive and make him look even more pathetic in front of the stranger.
Never again will he extend kindness to Galileo Gray.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9