Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Cheap Thrills - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 2:17 pm

"No, it's not like that at all." Jett assured, shaking his head. "I don't have a problem with it. I just, could tell. And you looked like you were struggling." His eyes flickered over to Malakai still not sparing Boyd a glance, back to the way the boy was rubbing at his forearms. He knew there was a connection. He was already fairly sure he had this boy figured out. "We can definitely still be friends. So far you're the only one I'm interested in." He gave a soft smile, unusual for him.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 4:56 pm

Boyd would deny his struggling, not yet ready to accept that all Malakai did was cause him pain. He had entered the home with butterflies fluttering in his belly, near giddy with excitement to see Malakai. But then he'd gotten there, and Mal had brushed him off, too busy picking at his food to even spare Boyd enough time for a hug. That was the moment he started rubbing at his arms, unconsciously craving a release from the hurt that had so quickly consumed him. Boyd handled it well. No one even noticed.
No one but Jett.
Maybe that was the reason Boyd felt warmth being pumped back into his blood, or maybe it was because Jett smiled at him, so soft and sweet it seemed to cure all of Boyd's cravings. His arms fell to his sides, and all he could do was stare at this beautiful stranger, the first person to ever look at him like he could be more, be better than just a junkie.
"O-Oh, wow. You uh, you think im interesting?" For a moment Boyd felt enchanted, gifted to have this boy looking at him like that, but then the doubt was sneaking its way in and Boyd came back to himself. "Is it because of, I-Is- Are you interested because im uh, an addict?" By now the boy was used to having people attempt to manipulate him, taking advantage of his problem. He didn't believe Jett would do such a thing, not with a smile so sweet. But then again, he'd never really imagined Malakai could do such a thing either, but here they were.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 4:15 pm

"Nah." Jett shook his head lightly, eyes trailing over Boyd's face, smiling softly at how the boy seemed to light up under his attention. Truly, he was drawn to Boyd because he looked like he could use some help. Jett had understood his situation with Malakai so quickly and immediately felt the need to save him from himself. If he didn't realize this boy didn't deserve his attention soon enough, things would only get worse. Jett decided he'd give him a friend, someone to lean on. "I don't know, you seem different. Plus everyone else seems boring or already doing their own thing." He shrugged lightly.
Vitaly was watching them discreetly, immediately on edge with anyone unfamiliar talking to his baby boy.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:29 am

Boyd seemed to savor the kind words, his face colored with delight. It had been a full ten minutes since the boy had spared a glance at Malakai.  On a normal day he spent most of his time watching the boy, craving his attention.
But not today.  
Today Jett was here, and he was like a breath of fresh air.  
"Well I uhm, Thank you I guess. I'm uh, I'm glad."  Boyd had noticed his stutter, it came with butterflies and anxiety. Usually only for Malakai.
It seemed that for him, Jett was different too.  Instead of feeling ashamed of his stutter, the boy was merely glad to be talking.  Instead of making him insecure, Jett made him feel strong.
"So uhm, where did you come from exactly? And a-are you going to stay?" The boy seemed hopeful, waiting with bated breath for Jett's answer.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 1:58 am

"Hmm where did I come from, good question." Jett chuckled softly. "I was kind of shot last night. Then that big redheaded bastard found me and turned me into a werewolf to save me. At least I'm alive though, I guess that's a good thing." He paused as he considered the boy's second question, the more difficult one. "And as for whether or not I'm staying... well, I wasn't sure to be honest. But I think I could manage a few more visits at least if you're going to be around." He couldn't help but smirk lightly. Flirting was not a usual thing for him but he found that he was enjoying it. He'd do it all damn day if it kept getting him those stutters and awkward smiles.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Boyd couldn't fathom what kind of heartless person would draw a gun on someone as sweet as Jett, and to actually pull the trigger? He hardly knew the boy, and yet Boyd felt the sudden intense need to protect him, from anything and everything.
"O-Oh, well im really glad I'll be around then." Boyd was tempted to try and physically rub the red from his cheeks. He could feel the heat there, knew that it meant he was blushing and stuttering like some lovesick puppy. "And I uhm, I'm grateful that Eustass was able to save you. I don't really know you but I uh, I think it would have been a terrible tragedy for the world to lose someone like you." Boyd had always thought it cute, how Eustass spoke of Thatcher as though he were he sun. He'd never really understood it until now though, staring at Jett and feeling the boys warmth entering his soul.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 11:01 pm

"You're a sweet talker too, shit, aren't you the cutest?" Jett couldn't help but smirk at the stuttering way in which the boy flirted.
Jett was at a point in his life where he only interacted with people who had been wronged in life, were so corrupted and dirtied that they would never regain any of their childlike innocence. Boyd... he was a breath of fresh air. Jett found that he thrived off of this boy's innocence. He wanted to keep it around him, maybe to help him regain some of his own. "Anyways, so... I'll see you around, yeah?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:41 pm

Boyd flushed a bright pink as Jett's words washed over him. He was always nervous when the stuttering started, usually working over time in vain attempts to make his voice steadier. Mainly because of Malakai. Mal dated the cool boys, the ones who never cared enough and spoke with silver on their tongues. No matter how Boyd tried, he never managed. He only ever wanted to tell Malakai how beautiful he was, never truly concerned with how he was perceived in those moments. It was always after their conversations that Boyd would realize how foolish he'd acted, like a puppy trying to please its master.
Jett made him feel like he didn't have to try and be someone else, someone better. Boyd was enough just the way he was, stutter and all.
"You'll uh, you'll definitely be seeing me around. I'll be here." Eustass may even have to give up one of the spare rooms for him to use. The alpha wouldn't mind, he was always delighted to have family in his home. And Boyd needed this. In the short time he'd spent with Jett, all of his cravings had fallen away. This would keep him sane and sober. It could save him.
"A-And uh, If im gone and you want someone to hang out with, th-this is uhm....It's my number." The boy had pulled a small notebook from his pocket, along with a matching pen which he used to neatly write his name and number on a clean sheet of paper. He paused as he finished, suddenly aware of his bold actions. For a moment Boyd thought he may chicken out, but he wanted Jett to have his number. For the first time in his life, Boyd was doing something entirely for himself. He dropped everything to go and make Malakai feel better on his bad nights. He started drugs at a party with friends, because they insisted it was cool and he wanted Malakai to think he was cool like the boys he loved. Boyd spent most free time at home because he couldn't bare for his mother to be alone. He attends two AA meetings a day even though he doesn't believe in their teachings, all so Vitaly can feel secure in his sobriety. Boyd does all those things for the people he loves.
And now he's giving Jett his number because its the one thing he wants to do.
He holds the paper out for Jett to take, green eyes shyly flickering up to gaze at the boys face.
"I uhm, I hope you use it."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Jett's jaw actually dropped open as he watched Boyd writing his number down. This shy adorable boy was being so bold, all for him, in the hopes that he would call him sometime.
"I definitely will, handsome. Don't you worry about that." He took the paper from his hand, letting their fingers brush and lingering there for longer than was necessary.
And then suddenly someone else was ruining the moment. Malakai was by Boyd's side, arm hooking through his.
"Hey, you wanna go up to my room and watch Netflix or something? I'm bored and miss you." He smiled, leaning his head on Boyd's shoulder.
Jett watched the boy with an irritated expression, astounded at how easy it was to see through what he was doing. He hadn't wanted anything to do with Boyd until someone else was interested in him. Then he needed to make sure the attention was back on him. Typical.
"See ya later." Jett nodded at Boyd. "Like I said, I'll use this. Don't worry." And then he turned around, moving back to where Eustass and everyone else sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 am

For the first time in his life, Boyd completely ignored Malakai. He was still standing with his arm out, fingers hovering in the place where Jett had touched them. The rush of adrenaline had sent shocks of electricity down his spine, left him breathless and sputtering. Malakai's words hadn't registered, the weight of his head on Boyd's shoulder went unnoticed. The boy had no room in his body to feel anything for Malakai. Everything was about Jett calling him handsome, his hand brushing Boyd's as he took the number.
Boyd only came back to himself when he realized that Jett was leaving. He'd believed the boy when he said he'd call, but it still left Boyd aching to watch him go. He wanted more time to be blissfully happy. He wanted more of Jett.
Boyd let out a heavy sigh the moment Jett was out of reach, his face that of a dejected puppy. It was then he finally realized that Malakai was standing beside him, holding onto his arm and leaning into his chest. He knew he should be thrilled. This sort of sudden affection from Malakai was unprecedented, and normally he would cherish it. Today though, Boyd actually felt a pang of annoyance. Malakai had appeared out of nowhere and suddenly Jett had vanished. Mal had run the boy off, and now Boyd was back to feeling anxious and rubbing at his arms.
"Oh uh, hey. I didn't realize you'd walked over." The boy hadn't been listening when Malakai suggested they go up stairs and spend the day watching netflix, and even if he had heard he wouldn't want to go. Jett was down here, so Boyd wanted to stay.

Eustass glanced up as Jett approached, a wide toothy grin splitting his features. "Seems like you're fitting in just fine here, ya." The alpha pulled out a chair for Jett, obviously amused after having witnessed his and Boyd's exchange. "You know, Im sure Boyd woudn't mind helping you get settled in here. I think he kind of likes you." Eustass could smell it on the boy, even from where he sat.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 9:24 am

Jett couldn't help but smirk as he sat down beside Eustass, letting his gaze flicker back over to Boyd.
"My first day here and I already got a phone number." He chuckled softly, the piece of paper still clutched in his hand almost as if he didn't want to put it away. "I think he likes me too." He nodded, grinning. There was a thin line between confidence and cockiness and Jett often toed it. "I like him too though. He's cute."

Malakai was shocked at being ignored by Boyd, the one man who had never failed to show him the attention he wanted.
"Uh, yeah, I-I" He was stuttering, unusual for him when talking to Boyd. "I was just asking if you wanted to go up to my room with me." Boyd would typically never turn down an offer of being alone with Mal, in the hopes of something finally happening between them. Mal had not even contemplated the possibility of being turned down.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 5:23 pm

"Boyd's a sweet kid, ya. Im surprised he gave you his number. I don't think he's ever had a real date"  Boyd dating was unheard of.  The boy was always so busy chasing Malakai he had no room in his heart for anyone else.  That could be changing though, by the look of things.  Eustass watched as Boyd turned Malakai down for the first time in his life, hardly looking at the boy.  Instead he was glancing at Jett, obviously trying not to stare but unable to help himself.  

Boyd noticed Malakai's stutter, naively believed it may be because he was having trouble with his latest boyfriend.  Boyd was too innocent to see that it was jealousy that drove Mal to show him affection.  It was toxic, and without realizing it the boy was rubbing at his arms while he pretended to contemplate Malakai's suggestion.  In truth, Boyd had already made up his mind. He wanted to be there for Malakai if he was feeling lonely, but what Boyd wanted even more so was to spend time with Jett. He still cared for Malakai though, so much that he couldn't fathom just blowing the boy off. "Uh, well that sounds great and i'd love to do that...Just some other time.   Right now I kind of want to stay down here. Maybe talk to Jett some more and get to know him since he's uh, he's part of the pack now."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 2:26 am

"Really?" Jett couldn't help but smirk, pleased that this boy seemed to be taking an interest in him like he normally didn't. "Well shit, I'm gonna have to change that, aren't I?" His eyes didn't leave Boyd, not even when the man caught him staring because he was staring as well. He simply smiled, ignoring Malakai as the boy glared, visibly irritated at being turned down by Boyd for what might have been the first time ever.
Mal was immediately stomping over to his father's side, pouting as he slumped into the chair beside the alpha, whining.
"Daddy. I don't like him." He groaned quietly, just for his father's ears, curling into his side like the daddy's boy he truly was and would always be.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:16 am

"He hasn't even been here a full day, how do you know that you don't like him?" Eustass wasn't prepared for a problem such as this, one of his babies disliking a pack member.  He wanted his children to be comfortable and happy in their home, but he was also devoted to his first pack member.  He had been watching them the entire time, making sure that Jett was being well accepted.  The boy hadn't done anything to Malakai, they'd barely spoken.
It was Boyd.  That's what had his son huffing at his side. The boy was jealous now but it wouldn't last.  Malakai had never truly wanted Boyd, and soon he'd be telling Eustass all about some other guy he'd met.  
"You should give him a chance, maybe get to know him a little better before you decide to not like him." The alpha curled an arm around Malakai's shoulders, comforting and secure. He knew it wasnt what the boy wanted to hear, but he couldnt put Jett out. They were bonded now, as Alpha and beta. Jett would always be his responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 3:35 pm

"I don't wanna know him though." Mal groaned, dramatic as always as he fell back across his father's lap, acting as if it was the worst thing in the world, the thought of having to be around Jett any longer. "I want him to leave and I want him to stay away from Boyd. He's not good enough." His lower lip jutted out as he batted his eyelashes at his father. "I hate this already. Why do we even need a pack? You're the strongest alpha ever anyway, aren't you?" He smiled softly, guilty of sucking up to the man to get his own way, always.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 4:47 pm

Eustass knew all the boys tricks by now, and yet they still worked on him for the most part. It was hard to resist the adorable dramatics, his batted eyelashes and jutting lower lip.   Today though, Eustass couldn't give in.  Malakai was safer with Jett around, even if he didn't understand that yet.
"A strong alpha doesn't always mean a safe pack." With Thatcher gone most of the time, they were highly vulnerable to attack from rival wolves. Eustass would be the only thing stopping them.  He didn't like those odds when it was his children's lives on the line.
He had gotten good at parenting in the seventeen years he'd been a father, but he was struggling with this.  It was instinct to put his children's wants and needs above everything, but now he had Jett and that couldn't always happen anymore.  He had to make room in his life for Jett, and he had to start now.  The boy was his family now, their family.   "Mal, we need more people.  I might not always be enough to protect you, so I need a family here that will be willing to help.  And Jett....Maybe you don't like him now, but he'll grow on you.  He's a good kid, and he needs this too, even if he doesn't realize it."  Jett was his first true beta, it would always set him apart from the rest.  Eustass's devotion would be lifelong and unconditional.
The alpha wrapped his arms around Malakai, cradling the boy as he had always done when Mal was still an infant.  It didn't matter that his son was getting too big to be held, he needed the boy to know he was loved.  Eustass couldn't have Malakai feeling as though Jett were taking him away, even if he was siding with his beta on this matter.  
"But hey, you can still tell me all about how terrible he is.  I'll listen.  You don't have to like him, but unless he does something to actually hurt you, you're going to have to learn to live with him.  I don't know if he is going to live here, but he'll be around. If I need to, i'll do my best to keep you two separated, ya. You're going to be okay. And who knows, he might even be good for Boyd. Don't you think he deserves a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2017 11:14 pm

"I'd love for Boyd to have a friend. But not that kind of friend." Mal sighed, rolling his eyes as he sat back upright, still leaning his head on his father's shoulder though. They might just be acquaintances for now but Mal already knew where it was heading. Boyd had already blown him off for this complete stranger, what would he do when they were actually friends or hell, maybe even a couple? "But fine, if he has to stay." Mal groaned softly. "But I'm definitely going to be complaining to you all the damn time, so be ready." He couldn't help but give the man a gentle smile, even though he wasn't getting his own way. He loved his daddy, after all, and if he wasn't giving in he knew it had to be for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 7:07 pm

Eustass wondered what kind of friend his son thought Jett to be. The boy was having a rough time, but everyone deserves a second chance. He himself had gotten one with Thatcher, and it had lead him to here and now, sitting at a table in their home surrounded by family. It is because of this that Eustass believes everyone can be saved. The alpha had always dreamed of a huge family. Now he was finally building it.
"Mal, you know I love it when you talk to me ya. Im always ready for that." Eustass's heart warmed as he gazed upon his son's gentle smile. He was blessed to have this. "You're going to be just fine, you'll see. Im here to make sure of it."

Boyd had taken a seat beside Nikita, lanky arms folded on the table in an attempt to stop his hands from twitching. The boy was working himself up, trying to build enough confidence to go over and start a conversation with Jett. He didn't want to seem eager, or worse, pester the boy while he was trying to get comfortable in this new environment. Boyd had great social skills. He was popular with kids at school, and team captain for several sports teams. Everyone loved Boyd. He was funny and kind hearted. He knew how to talk to people, or most of them anyways. It's only when butterflies are involved that he starts becoming tongue tied and unsure.
Jett gives him those butterflies, and he doesnt know how to breathe with them fluttering in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Nikita threw his arm around his younger brother's shoulder when the boy sat next to him, giving him a playful noogie as he followed the boy's gaze over to Jett.
"Boyd's got a crush, Boyd's got a crush." He whisper sang in the boy's ear. "He's pretty hot, I can't blame ya. Better tap that or I will." He chuckled softly as he let go, easy smile assuring his brother that he was only kidding. Jett wasn't quite his type anyway. His type was more pale blondes with an ass that could bring him to his knees. He was then leaning over to his best friend, stealing the last fork full of eggs off of his plate since he still could not be bothered to get his own plate of food.
"Thanks Ollie Ollie oxen free." He teased softly, landing a sloppy kiss on Oleander's cheek before sitting the fork down.

Jett merely sat across the table, smiling to himself as he picked at his food, pretending for Boyd's sake that he had not heard his brother's whispering. He could get used to this enhanced hearing thing. He observed everyone at the table interacting for a few more minutes before deciding to make the first move. He slipped his phone out from his pocket, adding the number Boyd had given him to his contacts before sending a text.
"Hey handsome, please call dibs on me so I don't have to hide from your brother from now on." He pressed send without hesitating, glancing up to watch Boyd with a sly smirk as he waited for him to receive the message.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 9:17 pm

"Hey! Don't talk about him like that. Have a little respect." Boyd was running a hand over his head, working to fix the ruffles made by Nikita's noogie. He got along with everyone, but he never liked crass comments such as 'I'd tap that', especially pertaining to someone he genuinely liked.
"And get your own eggs, egghead." Oleander added softly, cheek burning in the spot where Nikita's lips had touched his skin. Despite his words, the boy slid his plate closer to the Russian, silently offering the rest of his bacon and french toast.

Boyd wasn't surprised when his phone started chirping, he was often getting messages about school work and practice schedules. And sometimes it was Malakai wanting to talk without others hearing. It was obvious the moment he realized that this text was none of those things. It was from a new number.
It was from Jett.
The phone nearly slipped from the boys fingers, his entire face reddening as he read the text. He fumbled for a moment, innocently glancing up to catch a glimpse of Jett. He was startled to find the boy staring at him, unable to do anything but sputter and stare.
It took the boy several seconds to realize what he must look like, merely gaping and floundering like a fish out of water. The embarrassment spurred him into straightening in his chair, his eyes never leaving Jett as he elbowed Nikita.
"Bro, I uhm. I'm going to ask him out. I am, so uhm, yeah. Dibs." It felt awkward to say such a thing, knowing full well that dibs didn't matter. If Nikita wanted something, he would have it.
Not Jett though. Boyd was determined now. He gripped his phone, and started typing.
"Did you see that? I called dibs. It was totally manly, right? You're impressed. I don't do that for just anyone." He sent it with a smiley face, and felt like a complete fool the moment it went through.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:33 pm

"Ohhh so I was right." Nikita teased, his hand lingering atop of Oleander's. He had just been trying to steal the boy's fork again before he'd been distracted by Boyd's comments. "Dibs. Alright, big guy, I'll back off. Don't worry." He chuckled, truly happy to see Boyd interested in a seemingly normal enough boy around their age. He worried about his younger brother and the way he was always hung up on Mal. This would be good for him. He eyed the way Jett looked down at his phone and practically giggled before smirking back at his brother. "I'd say he's got a little crush on you too." Jett was too busy typing away to eavesdrop on this part.

Jett swore he'd never seen anything as precious as Boyd straightening in his chair and proclaiming his dibs. It had made his heart skip just a few more beats than he was willing to admit.
"Definitely. The manliest thing I've ever seen." He smirked as he pressed send, adding as an afterthought, "You know, for a super manly man, you're pretty cute when you blush."
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:59 pm

"You think? Really? He's uhm..." Boyd trailed off as he watched the boy giggle, his body swaying in obvious adoration when Jett smirked back at him. "He's way out of my league. So I hope you're right." Boyd had been stricken by how much he felt for the boy, not thinking to glance over at Malakai even once since meeting Jett. That was unheard of. No one had ever been able to steal Boyd away like this.
People were starting to take notice.
Oleander was distracted by the hand resting atop his own, savoring the warmth while Nikita absentmindedly allowed it. But even that wasn't enough to stop him from looking around the room for Malakai, curious as to how his brother was taking this new development.

Boyd had grinned at the first text, so wide and bright his cheeks ached. He couldn't stop. He didn't ever want to stop. He'd been about to answer when the second text came through. He read it once, twice, and his entire face was swallowed by heat. Boyd felt like he should be embarrassed, but that feeling was absent. Jett made things easier. It was hard to feel bad when the boy was smiling, his happiness infectious. Boyd was hooked.
"Thanks. I don't do it for just anyone. Just the most beautiful boy i've ever seen." Boyd hesitated for a moment, suddenly unsure of himself. He had never been good at flirting. Nikita was always trying to teach him, but in these moments all those lessons were blanked from his memory. Normally he would have backed down, retyped his text. But Boyd wanted Jett to know that he thought him beautiful.
And so he hit send.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 11:24 pm

It was a wonder how Malakai's burning glare had gone unnoticed by the two boys, both so immersed in each other and their phones. To anyone glancing at Mal, it would appear that he was plotting Jett's murder.
And that would be correct.
Who the hell did this guy think he was? Stealing Boyd away from him like this? He had to say something. If he had to witness Jett's satisfied giggle or watch Boyd's annoyingly large grin again he thought he might vomit.
"You know, you two don't have to text like little schoolgirls to talk. You're right across the table from each other."
Jett's head snapped up from his phone at the unexpected comment, arching an eyebrow, challenging. He opened his mouth to speak, nearly saying something rude before he caught sight of Eustass. The man had showed him kindness and opened his home to him, he couldn't disrespect his family, even if Mal had started it. So he held back. He still couldn't be silent, though.
"And what fun would that be? If we were speaking out loud, your petty jealousy would become even more obvious and that wouldn't be fun for any of us, now would it?"
Mal's jaw dropped and if looks could kill and Jett had managed to survive his earlier glare, he was definitely seven feet under by now.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 am

"Look at you guys getting along ya, and I was actually worried you might not like each other. Silly me." Eustass spoke was sarcasm, heaving a deep sigh as he looked between the two boys. Boyd was back to fidgeting, the poor kid looked as though he was either going to explode or shit his pants. The alpha was surprised that he hadn't leapt to Malakai's defence. Boyd always took his son's side.
But this time he was oddly silent, his gaze nervous and flickering. It was only then that Eustass realized what his son had been talking about earlier, what kind of friend he thought Jett would be.
He was right. Boyd was obviously enchanted by the boy.
"Im going to cut in before this goes any further, alright? I really do want you two to get along. So how about we don't call each other names anymore? Lets just be nice, ya." The alpha caught Jett's gaze, offering the boy a grateful smile. He had been listening, knew that Malakai started it. And he also knew that Jett had softened his words in respect. His beta was trying not to upset him.
Eustass wanted the boy to know he was thankful, unspeakably touched that Jett had thought about him and refrained.

Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 2:57 am

Jett didn't know why it almost soothed him to have Eustass smiling at him like that, feeling thankful for how he'd acted. This wolf shit was weird. Eustass already felt more like a father than his own had.
"I can play nice." He shrugged his shoulders, glancing at Mal with his head cocked and an eyebrow raised as if to say, "can you?"
Mal's cheeks were scarlet, his eyes glassy as he only glared. His gaze flickered to Boyd for a moment, eyes hopeful for a few long seconds before he was standing and angrily shoving his chair back against the table. "Yeah, I'll be fucking nice." He snapped before he was storming up the stairs, in a hurry to get out of that damn kitchen.
This new bitch had him running away in his own home. And what was worse? He wasn't sure Boyd or his father was going to come check on him.
Jett had done this.
It was unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: