Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Cheap Thrills - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:54 am

"I'm not a virtuous person, in case you hadn't noticed." Jett is in the middle of retorting when Gally flips him over. "Hey!" He snaps as he realizes he's lost his position of power. He doesn't trust anyone to be on top of him. No one but Boyd at least. He's already poised to struggle, elbow in perfect position to jab Gally in the ribs. And then the man's hand comes down against his ass, It stings in just the right way to elicit a soft whine from the brunette.
Maybe he could stay here, just for a moment longer. He refuses to admit that he kind of likes this. He's never let anyone take control of him like this. He would have let Boyd, of course, but the boy never would've dared to try. He's never tried letting himself lose control for long enough to realize it might get him off.
Just when he thinks he might explode if Gally doesn't touch him in the next second, the man's tongue is lapping against his entrance.
"J-jesus!" He gasps, writhing underneath of the other beta, gripping fistfuls of sheets and sinking his claws in. "I hate your stupid guts, Gally, but fuck, I knew that shit talking mouth must be good for something."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 5:46 am

Gally doesn't fail to notice Jett's elbow, poised and ready to strike. He also doesn't care. Seeing his palm imprinted on the boys ass cheek is well worth the retribution. Galileo had always figured Jett was bossy in bed, he isn't surprised by the struggle. What strikes him is the way Jett whines afterwards, soft and sexy, it goes straight to his aching erection.
"Bless all, is that a compliment? I wonder what other sounds I could get you to make with that pretty mouth of yours." Gally grins so wide the single dimple appears in his cheek, fangs flashing against the soft light filtering through the window. Seconds later he is trailing them over a voluptuous curving cheek, teasing until finally his tongue slithers into the crease.
Galileo nips and licks, pauses only long enough to catch Jett's gaze. He smirks, challenging. "Before this is done and over with, imma have you sayin' my name sweetheart." Gally says it like a promise, as though he's never been so sure of anything in his life.
And then his head goes back down, and a tongue trails hot over Jett's entrance.
He almost expects to feel that familiar throb in his temple, not used to so much as breathing without it. And now he is here, having the time of his life, and the throb is miraculously absent.
He wonders why he has this relief, but its short lived. The taste of Jett on his tongue is much more important, and he forgets all about his little miracle, because this one is so unbelievably incredible.
And Gally hates that he feels this way, like Jett is more important than anything and everything. It's a dangerous feeling, and he knows he needs to stop but he wont, because even though he knows this is damning it's the only time he can remember feeling anything so fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 11:56 am

"In your dreams, Gray." Jett is so used to their relationship that it's merely instinct to be combative. He regrets the words immediately, knowing that now he will have to fight to keep his damn mouth shut. Truly, he probably would have ended up saying the man's name sooner rather than later. But now he's got to watch himself, just to keep that stupid smug look off the other beta's face.
"Oh fuck." Jett's groan is louder than he would like but he no longer cares. He'll say whatever Gally wants as long as the man keeps working that tongue of his. "Keep going or I'll rip your throat out." He pants softly, knuckles white with how tightly he's gripping fistfuls of sheets. His fangs are out, digging into his lower lip so hard he's threatening to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 3:48 am

Jett is beautiful like this, vulnerable and panting in his lap.  And its really not fair.  Gally is in the position of power but it doesn't feel that way.  It feels more like an illusion of power, because Gally knows that he'd do anything Jett asked of him right now. It's wrong and dangerous and Galileo can't really bring himself to give a fuck.
Jett tries to sound threatening, but his words only succeed in bringing a nearly crooked grin to Gally's face.  It's strange to see anything other than a scowl on his face, and the smiles make him look younger somehow, softer around the eyes.
A part of him wants to just keep going until Jett can do nothing else but make those cute little sounds, but another more urgent part of him feels the need to combat Jett's helpless threat.
"Say my name," Gally pauses to suckle at Jett's entrance, his tongue darting just inside the constricting ring of muscle. And then he draws back altogether, lips twitching up into a nearly playful smile.  
"Or i'll stop."
He doesnt sound particularly serious, but the words are out nonetheless and his smile only grows wider with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2018 11:29 pm

Jett lets out a groan of frustration as Gally pulls back, buries his face in the pillow for only a moment before he twists himself around and gets onto his knees facing the other beta. He's opening his mouth to speak, say something that will surely spark an argument, when he finally sets eyes on the man's face. All that comes out is a gush of air as he closes his lips again.
That smile.
It makes his stomach roll in ways he doesn't want to understand. Butterflies stir like they haven't for anyone but Boyd. For a second he can only stare. Suddenly, he has an idea that's better than starting a fight.
"I could say your name..." He leans in, breath hot against Gally's jawline as slim fingers begin to trail down his bare chest. "Or I could put my mouth to better use." With a sly smirk, he slides down until he's level with the man's groin. He takes a moment to appreciate the sight before parting his lips, wasting no time in taking Gally into his mouth. He wants to give him no time to think too much into this, no time to think about how Jett had reacted to his smile.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:20 am

Gally was expecting a scathing comeback, or a rude remark. Anything other than for Jett to simply dodge all together and start talking about his mouth.
Oh.
Galileo swallows thickly, skin suddenly flaring under the boys touch, and he is certain of what he's being offered. It's something he's dreamed of in secret, imagining that sinful mouth on him only to feel unsatisfied afterwards, always so sure he would never get any further than that.
This certainly qualifies as a dream come true.
"Well I'll be damned darlin, that sounds good to me." Gally hates that he wants it so bad, but he is used to this by now. He's been shamefully lusting after Jett ever since knowing the boy, but out of spite he'd never let himself think about it. Gally feels almost weightless now. He knows he is in bed with the devil but it feels like home, and while Galileo would deny it to anyone else he can at least be honest with himself.
He watches, mesmerized as those pretty lips trail closer to his groin. Jett makes contact, takes Gally into his mouth in a way that steals the breath from his lungs, leaves him dizzy and gasping for air. Jett is touching him like they have all the time in the world, and Galileo wishes that were true. But he will take what he can get, so grateful for the spell they are under he wont dare question it. Gally finds that he's the one making noise now, a steady stream of profantify hitting the air as Jett's mouth draws him in. Before he knows it his hands have found their way into the boys hair. He doesn't pull, but they curl at the base of the boys head, beautiful ink black hair tangled in callused fingers.
"I knew that mouth of yours had to be good for something other than constantly talking shit." Galileo tries to make a joke by throwing Jett's words back at him, but his breath catches and the words die off into a low groan.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Gally's groans and curses are music to Jett's ears. He'd never admit how much he's getting off on this, just the sound of the other beta responding to him. It only drives him to take the man in deeper, until the head is about to nudge the back of his throat. He feels strong hands at the back of his neck, fingers digging into his scalp and tangling in his hair. He can't help but let out a soft noise of approval, almost a purr, sending vibrations throughout Gally's member. He ignores the words he hears, merely hollows his cheeks and continues, pulling back until he releases the man's cock with a soft popping sound. Slender fingers come to stroke along the shaft as he presses a kiss to the weeping head. He finally glances upwards, makes sure he's making eye contact with the other wolf as he runs his tongue through the slit.
This is different from how it was with Boyd. Blowjobs have always been his favorite part of sex. With Boyd though, he never got to enjoy them for long. If this was Boyd right now, the boy would have already collapsed, begging him to stop before he had a heart attack.
Jett has a feeling Gally won't be asking him to stop anytime soon.
He plans to take advantage of this opportunity while he can. Once more, he parts his lips and takes Gally's cock in his mouth. This time though, he pauses at the head. He's well aware that it's the most sensitive part of any man and he wants to get more of those nice noises out of the other beta. His tongue flicks back and forth along the slit, collecting beads of precum as his lips suckle at the base of the head. One of his hands moves to grip at Gally's hip to brace himself, claws digging into the flesh they find there. His other rises to grasp at the man's balls, giving them a lift squeeze. Jett is already holding back a smirk, awaiting the reaction he's sure to receive.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 10:39 am

The world spins, and Galileo's fingers might shake if they weren't curled around soft strands of damp hair.  He doesn't notice now, but he will be grateful for it later.  Jett is going to have more than enough to hold over him, knowing he had Gally trembling doesn't need to be part of it.
God, Jett makes the most beautiful noises. Galileo can feel more than hear the sound, and it sends a wave of pleasure rushing through his belly, so intense that for a moment he is almost convinced he sees colours dancing before his eyes.
When Jett  finally lets go, Galileo feels cold in a way he's never known before.  It's only for a moment.  The beta's heart stutters as he feels a hand on his shaft, golden eyes flickering up to take in Jett's face.
The little bastard looks pleased with himself, pleased and so pretty Galileo's mouth falls open in awe of it.  What right does anyone have to be  this damn pretty? Galileo wants to ruin him-
But he wants to kiss him even more. And he might have leaned forward for that kiss, but Jett was beating him to it.  The boy was sinking onto his cock again, making a point to stare him down as though somehow Gally is the prey in this scenario.
Their eyes lock  as Jett's tongue makes contact, and Galileo is certain he's never been so aroused.  
The boys hand finds its way to Gally's balls, and for a split second the man looks utterly and completely terrified.  He doesn't trust Jett to have that much power over him, and it takes a moment for his stomach to stop churning.  The boys hand is soft though, and Galileo can't deny that it feels good to be touched like this.
He realizes belatedly that Jett is watching him, waiting for his reaction.
Gally wants to swear at him, maybe even take a swing a his smug face, no matter how beautiful.  
He is reminded by a gentle squeeze that it might be better if he behave in these particular moments.
"Be a good boy for me darlin' an' play nice."  His breath hitches, and it pisses him off so badly he decides he can't be the only one in such a position.  If he let Jett have too much control the boy would be insufferable. Thats what he tells himself to cover up the fact that he really just wants to be touching the other beta.
He doesn't have any proper lube around, but he does take a moment to lick his finger until it's coated and slick before reach to gently part Jett's cheeks. It was an awkward position considering their height difference but Galileo is used to hard work and he refuses to let anything hinder him from taking full advantage of this night.  
He is surprisingly gentle, knows his hands are unnaturally rough.  They are warm though, and wet enough that its easy to slip the tip of his finger into Jett's entrance.  He only teases for a moment, finger leaving to circle the pink ring of muscle in retribution for having his balls fondled.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 04, 2018 9:36 pm

Jett doesn't even realize what power he holds until he sees the terror in the man's eyes. He'd never admit it to himself, but honestly he'd gotten kind of lost in the moment. Later, he'd be disappointed in himself. He should have taken advantage of Gally putting this trust in him. What better revenge would there be than to lure Gally in with the hopes of screwing someone way out of his league only to send him away with a punch in the most sensitive area imaginable? Normal Jett would have done just that, thought of the cruelest way possible to end this.
And yet, here he is, fondling Gally's balls with no intent other than to get the man off. It's something that will keep him up at night later.
But for now, he only tilts his head in confusion as he notices Gally's fear. A moment later and it dawns on him. He smirks and tightens his grip only slightly. His cock aches even harder at the feeling of complete and total power. It's his favorite thing, having control over anyone. But Galileo Gray? Having the power to destroy this bastard in the palm of his hand is a whole new level of erotic.
He hears the soft exhale of relief, but can tell the man is still wary of him. Then Gally is telling him to be a good boy, to play nice.
Jett is torn between being pissed at being talked to like a dog and strangely aroused. But then, Gally's breath hitches and the decision is made for him. He pulls back, smiles up at the other beta innocently.
"Is big bad Gally scared of lil' old me?" There's a pause where he releases the man's balls from his grip. "Good. You should be." The second the words leave his mouth, he feels the finger breaching his entrance. He hadn't been prepared and now it's his breath that hitches. A soft noise of shock combined with pleasure slips past his lips and he drops his head forward, resting his forehead against Gally's thigh for a brief moment. His walls instinctively clench down around the intrusion, attempting to urge the man deeper even though it actually does the opposite and makes it more difficult. It's something he always does, something he can't help, and that doesn't appear to be changing now.
As suddenly as it came, the finger is gone and Jett is clenching around air.
"Galileo." His voice is almost a growl as he holds up a hand, extending his claws. "In case you hadn't noticed, I'm not a fan of being teased. I'll shred your dick right now." He hates that his words still tremble as the man's finger strokes over his entrance.
This is when he realizes that Gally isn't just doing this to please him. He's doing it to gain some control back. And it's working. If the man is fingering him, one claw is all it takes to scar him from that shit for life.
Fuck, this hate sex is a lot more trusting than he'd bargained for.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 1:25 am

"Don't go gettin' your panties twisted Jones, you best believe i'll take good care of you." Gally wants to explore every inch of Jett, suddenly can't remember ever wanting anything so badly in his life. The boy is sexy in a way Galileo never knew existed. Jett's eyes gleam the moment he realizes all the power he has, and even that is sexy, causes Gally's erection to throb uncomfortably. This still feels like a dream. Galileo could almost convince himself it isn't real, but Jett's walls are warm as his finger passes through the tight ring of muscle. And the threat he's received is everything but imaginary.
"Sorry darlin, couldn't seem to help myself. It turns out that I get off on seein' you squirm." Jett clenches around him, and Gally shudders at the sensation.
"I gotta say, I didn't expect you to be so tight." He has to say something rude in order to combat the fluttering in his belly. Gally isn't used to having anything so personal and intimate. It's instinct to try and ruin it. Even as he says it though, his hand is stroking Jett's hip, finger curling gently inside him. All the while he is studying the boys face, committing everything to memory. He will remember this, even after its over and Jett has gone back to being disgusted by the sight of him.
Gally doesn't think about teasing anymore. He only wants to get all he can from this, another finger working itself inside Jett's constricting entrance. They move together, reaching deep and searching for the spot that might just make the stubborn fucker say his name.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Jett didn't expect it to be this easy, but all it takes is two fingers and he's unraveling completely, forehead resting against the other wolf's thigh. He doesn't know what this power is that Gally has over him but he is putty in the man's hands. He can only hope that Gally never realizes it.
He's so desperate, rocking his hips in time with the thrusts of Gally's fingers, that he hardly even registers the insult at first. Even when he does, he only shakes his head, digs his claws a little deeper into the flesh of the man's hips.
"Looks like somebody doesn't know me as well as he thought he did." Jett's breathing is heavy as skilled fingers work inside of him, bringing him closer to the edge with every second that passes. Finally, the man manages to brush that bundle of nerves that has him seeing stars. "Fuck, right there." The words are spoken in a sinful groan as Jett looks up at the man, realizing he's made a mistake in telling Gally what he needs. Now the bastard can yank it away from him.
But then again, maybe that won't be such a bad thing.
Sure, part of Jett wants to beg Gally to let him cum right now but the more rational side of him knows that as soon as reaches his climax, this is all over. The spell will be broken and he will run out of this room and never look back, leaving Gally with blue balls wondering what the hell just happened.
And as much as he hates himself for it, he doesn't want to do that. Not right now, at least.
"Please," It's the first word he's spoken all night without a sarcastic or conceited tone. He's genuine, ocean blue eyes staring up at the other beta. "God, please just fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:42 pm

Jett finally tells Gally what he wants, and Gally knows that its something he could use to his advantage, something he should use, but can't.  It will be a harsh realization for him later, that he had Jett in the palm of his hand and did nothing but finger him until the boy begged to be fucked. And whats worse, he is enjoying every second of it. Galileo couldn't  stop now even if he wanted to.  He knows this is a dangerous game he's playing, understands he'd be better off if he left Jett here and now to be horny and alone, touched but not finished.
It's what the pretty little bastard deserves.
"Jesus Jones, took ya long enough to ask."  A dimple appears in the betas cheek.  He is smiling so widely his cheeks ache but he doesn't even notice because Jett is beneath him.  The boy is on his back, bare and bitchy and somehow still beautiful.
Gally hates him for it
There is a strange fuzziness in his chest.
He hates Jett for that, too.  
Gally doesn't have any lubricant so he licks his hand, uses it to carefully slicken himself.  Everything about this has been dirty, so it wont matter.
He knows that Jett is ready, aligns himself with little more than a low groan as warning.
Gally is almost shocked by how warm it is, sinks into place as though he was meant to be there. All the while his thumb is gently rubbing circles into Jett's hip, other hand keeping the boy still until his balls have settled comfortably against beautifully sculpted cheeks.
"I gotta hand it to ya darlin'," Gally is leaning down, close enough that his breath ghosts warm across Jett's face. "You might be a snake in the grass but you feel so fuckin' good."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:29 pm

Jett's sure he's never been so desperate as he is in that moment, collapsing back against the pillows with his legs spread. And then the bastard smiles and that damn dimple is back. He'll deny to himself later the way his stomach flutters. Jett can't seem to stop staring at that stupid smile, not even to come up with a comeback. No, he only stares until he's snapped out of it by the feeling of Gally's erection pressing against his entrance. He hadn't expected Gally to be as gentle as he is, caressing his hip as he takes his time sinking in slowly, inch by inch. Then again, maybe the bastard is just making him wait for it.
By the time Gally is fully sheathed inside of him, his hands have moved to the man's shoulders, claws sunk in deep.another thing he'll try to forget later is just how good Gally feels inside of him. In this moment, he'd swear that they were meant to fit together like this.
Gally's breath ghosts over his face as he praises him and Jett can't help himself anymore. One of his hands flies up to grasp the man by the back of his neck, yanking him down for a lip bruising kiss.
"You feel fucking perfect." He's panting when he pulls back, staring up at the man and hoping he knows this is the only compliment he'll be getting, that Jett still despises every part of him except his dick.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 3:27 am

Jett taste like salt and sin, it almost reminds Gally of the ocean. The boy is panting, a sound he knows he will remember just as vividly as he remembers hearing waves break over rock. The moment is mesmerizing, only broken by Jett's voice. The sound is almost drowned out by the loud thrumming of his heart, but Gally makes out the words. He is tempted to laugh at the compliment, knows it's probably the only one he'll ever get. He should probably be humble about it, but he has no reason to be. Instead Gally grins, looking every bit like the big bad wolf described in fairytales.
"I know it darlin', you don't have to tell me." Fangs nip at Jett's neck, scrape across the boys collarbone hard enough to draw blood. "But it's so much nicer when you do." Gally takes a moment to suck the spot clean before finally leaning back to look at Jett.
He might be balls deep inside the boy, but Jett's eyes don't lie and they are bright with malice. Gally likes them like that though, wishes he could see what color they really are as his hips draw back. He thrusts into Jett roughly, a fast and unforgiving snap.
Callused fingers have wrapped around the smaller beta's wrist, keeping one hand pinned above his head while the other continues to hold his hips in place.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 pm

It's no secret that Jett likes to be in control. Even now, with Gally pounding into him and pleasure coursing through his veins, all he can think about is how to reassert his authority.
He never lets men on top of him during sex, always prefers to ride them unless they earn his trust like Boyd did.
Gally has certainly not earned any of his trust.
And yet, Jett makes no move to change their position. Gally is breaking all his rules and he doesn't even understand why.
Okay, so maybe he understands this one.
It feels so much better like this.
But Jett at least wants to tell Gally what to do, how he wants it, to show the man that he's still in charge here.
And he can't even do that because truly, the pace is perfect. He doesn't need it harder or faster or deeper, Gally is already there, giving it just like Jett likes it.
It makes him hate the bastard even more somehow.
"God your voice is so fucking stupid." Jett's voice is almost a whine but not quite, hips attempting to buck upwards to meet Gally's thrusts. He growls in protest at the way his hips are held in place.
Nothing will ever piss him off more than the fact that Gally is stronger than him. So he decides to take matters into his own hands, tilts his head and sinks his fangs into the other man's arm. He takes the moment of shock as an opportunity to get his wrists free.
"It's really ruining my nice time so just shut up." Jett's words are spoken as one hand comes up to wrap around the man's throat, restricting his air and ability to speak. "Much fucking better." He lets out a groan as he sinks his claws into the flesh, feels the man's windpipe struggling beneath his palm.

Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Jett bites him, and Gally would be surprised if it were anyone else.  They'd been having such a good time.  He knows Jett though, knows the boy needs to somehow assert his dominance.
What Gally hadn't known though was  how much it would fucking turn him on.
Fingers wrap around his throat.  They are tiny compared to his, soft and petal veined and Gally would know them anywhere. He knows how they feel against his face, balled into fists.  And now he knows how they feel on his skin, pressing against the hollow of his throat.
Gally's nose scrunches as scowl over takes his features.  He has already lifted an arm to knock away Jett's hands when he realizes he might not actually want them gone.  This is going to be something he wants to remember, just like the soft white sand on the beach, just like the feeling of spinning in a dance.
And Galileo hates that.  He hates it so much he can feel his claws digging into the tender skin at Jett's hips.  It doesn't stop him.  Gally never stops moving, his adam's apple bobbing against the boys palm as he swallows, thrusts a little harder in the hopes that Jett remembers him, too.
Breathing has become a chore, a low rumbling growl is the only sound he can make now, from somewhere deep in his chest.  The lack of oxygen isn't enough to even slow him down though.  Gally forces the air in through his nose, each thrust entering Jett with precision. He might not be able to talk anymore, but he is still determined to have the prissy little fucker screaming his name.  He buries himself fully inside the smaller beta, member throbbing, opening Jett up wider to accommodate his girth.  Galileo might be short in stature, but he makes up for that where it counts. He can feel how tight Jett's walls are, knows the boy has never been fucked like this. The knowledge  only does more to turn him on.  Gally pulls out swiftly, but not entirely, man handling Jett's hips as he reenters, sinks even deeper  inside velt warmth.

Last edited by Galileo Gray on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm

Jett hardly has the strength to keep his hand around Gally's throat. His entire body feels like jelly, his legs trembling in their position squeezing around Gally's waist.
Gally is right in thinking that Jett has never been fucked like this. Not even close. He feels Gally stretching him to his limits, not even hesitating in between ruthless thrusts. He thought he'd had rough sex before but holy shit, this is something else entirely. He's never been with someone he didn't care for, someone he hated with every fiber of his being. It was never something he considered but oh, he'd been missing out. Gally isn't afraid of going too hard. The other beta isn't holding anything back. By all means, it should hurt but instead the only thing sore is Jett's throat, voice hoarse from all the moaning and cries of pleasure.
Jett opens his eyes, sees the red creeping up Gally's neck and onto his face. Part of him wants to keep squeezing, wait until the man is on the brink of passing out before letting go. But if he gets too much more lightheaded then he might stop and Jett can't have that. So he releases his grip, moves his hands to the man's shoulders instead, making sure his claws are sunk in nice and deep before raking them down Gally's back.
"You're so fucking big. Jesus." Jett's praise comes out in a breathy moan, cheeks colored scarlet as his hips writhe on the mattress, attempting to meet Gally's every thrust. "Oh god, right there!" Jett can feel warmth pooling in his stomach, the pressure building in his core and he's lost all his will to be witty or come up with biting remarks. All he can do is grip the man tighter, let Gally bring him closer to the edge with each harsh snap of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 12:56 am

Gally can feel Jett's thighs trembling around him, moves to hold the boys hips with both hands in order to keep him secure. His hands are rough and large enough to hold the boy still with ease.  Gally is too caught up in Jett to realize he's holding on so tightly he's sure to leave bruises, claws sinking into skin deep enough to draw blood.  Even if he did notice, at this point he's too far gone to care.
Galileo relishes in the knowledge that he is the reason Jett's legs are weak.  His erection aches each time the boy makes a sound, and it drives him to keep going even as his lungs strain for air. Jett is pretty on a normal day, but like this is he absolutely beautiful.  The sweat glistening on his body gives off a soft glow, and his lips are plump and already starting to bruise.  Gally keeps it to himself, but Jett might very well be the most gorgeous thing he's ever seen.  The thought brings a sour taste to his tongue, and later he will credit them to delirium brought on by loss of air, but Gally is still thinking about it even when Jett finally pulls his hands away.  Galileo can't feel the relief of his lungs, its all lost to the over powering pleasure of Jett's walls constricting around him, the boys claws raking a path down his back.  He could have finished then, but he isn't quite ready.  The rush of air has given him a flurry of strength to keep going, so he buries himself against the spot that makes Jett cry out, and aims to strike it with every deep stoke of his hips. He wont let this end until he's satisfied, and he wont be satisfied until Jett finally breaks and says his name.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:14 am

Jett thought he'd had some good sex before, swore that nothing could top the intimacy he and Boyd shared together.
That was until tonight.
Nothing had ever made him feel this way, fire coursing through his veins, eyes brimming with tears, like the world might stop spinning if Gally didn't keep moving.
His mind is useless, unable to process anything other than that he needs to finish. Claws are still embedded deep in Gally's back and it'd take a miracle to get them out right now. His thighs still tremble but he never puts them down, desperate to keep Gally as close as possible.
"Please! I'm so close!" Jett's voice is near unrecognizable as he cries out in what he's not sure is pleasure or some form of agony. "Don't fucking stop! Oh god, Gally!" Jett feels his orgasm building, waves of bliss threatening to overtake him at any second. The last thing on his mind is his stubborn self refusing to say the man's name.
He lurches forward then, smashing their lips together in a kind of kiss that only they could share. The teeth clinking, lip slicing, bloody kind. Jett pulls back just as the head of Gally's cock grinding against his prostate ruins him.
"Gally!" Jett reaches his climax while crying the man's name, blue eyes wide and lust blown, staring up at Gally with something other than hatred for once. His hips never stop as his untouched erection spurts his release, covering both of their stomachs. He continues a mantra of the man's name as he rides out his orgasm, getting quieter and quieter until it finally dies off completely and he realizes just who's name he's saying.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:19 am

Galileo thought he'd heard it all out of Jett. He's heard the boy happy and laughing with friends, he's heard him crying over Boyd and screaming at the top of his lungs. Gally has heard Jett's soft and scathing remarks as well as what he sounds like making love to another man through the thin wall separating their room, and still not once has the boy ever sounded this way. It's loud and quivering, just on the edge of pain, and it goes straight to Gally's erection.
Jett kisses him, it's violent and bloody and by far one of the sexiest things Gally has ever experienced. It tastes like copper, and it's just as messy as their relationship has been. In a way it's fitting how their lips slide together, slick and sticky with blood. He didn't think he'd get any better than this, so it almost takes his breath away when Jett finally says his name.
Galileo forgets all about the ocean and dancing.  Nothing could be so beautiful as this.  The waves can't compare, and neither can any music ever created.  It sparks a rage in his belly, causes his hips to buck wildly. He hates that Jett makes him feel like those other things don't matter.  They are his favorite sounds, and now this prissy little fuck has overshadowed them all.
Gally might have cursed him for it had it not been what he asked for, everything he wanted and more.  Jett says his name, looks him straight in the eye, and cums so hard he clamps down around Galileo.  That's all it takes to have him finishing.  He'd meant to pull out, truly, but it happened too suddenly.  Gally comes while still sheathed deep inside the boy, shooting his seed against the bundle of nerves that had finally caused Jett to say his name.  For a moment his vision blanks out.  Gally merely wraps his arms around Jett's torso to keep himself grounded. Gally hardly notices when his sight gradually begins coming back.  He's lost sight of everything except Jett's face, his bloodied lips and lust blown eyes. And in that moment, no matter how much Gally hates him, there's no denying that Jett is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen.
For once, Gally thinks of himself as lucky to be alive and it's all Jett's fault.  That realization will leave him gasping later, disoriented and maybe even afraid.   But for the moment Gally lets himself bask in the feeling, his chest heaving as Jett continues to ride out his orgasm.  Their foreheads are pressed together as Jett finishes, Gally's name quietly dying off.  And even then Galileo doesn't make any attempts at moving or untangling himself.  He is content to stay here, in this moment, until all hell freezes over.  The implications of what they've done have yet to set in.  For now all he can feel is this strange warmth in his chest, something he hasn't felt in so many years he doesn't recognize it as happiness.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 11:37 am

Jett is still struggling to catch his breath moments later, Gally still hovering over him, still so deep inside that Jett can hardly stand it. Their foreheads are touching and this close, he remembers just how handsome Gally is, notices tiny gold flecks in his eyes that he's never seen before.
For a moment, he considers staying. The soreness is settling in and moving sounds like a terrible idea. Would it really be so bad to stay here for the night?
He almost does, almost tugs the man down beside him and curls up under the blanket. One night won't hurt.
But then he realizes just how inviting the idea is, how much he wants to sleep here beside Gally only to have round two in the morning.
Oh no.
This isn't going to happen. No way in hell is he going to get attached to Galileo Gray, no matter how lonely he is.
So he forces himself to nudge Gally off of him, shuddering at how empty he feels when the man slips out of him. He slides off of the bed and searches for his clothes. His entire body aches and the bed sounds even more tempting now but he never looks back. Once dressed, he strolls out of the door without a word, head held high and trying to look much calmer than he feels. The second he's past his own room he breaks into almost a jog all the way to Ollie's room.
"Emergency!" He somehow whispers and yells at the same time. It's all the warning he's gives before shoving the door open and entering.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 2:55 am

Their foreheads are touching, and Galileo is almost fooled into thinking he could actually see color in Jett's eyes. He imagines them to be blue like the ocean, glimmering just like sunlight off the water. And Gally thinks that maybe this is what bliss feels like. He's never known a feeling like this, tries to take his time, bask in it. But then Jett is moving, and the world goes black again, everything grey and dark and getting darker with every step the boy takes.
Gally watches the beta get dressed, feels bile rising in his throat, and he knows he's been used. He is just a fool, always falling into Jett's trap.
And Gally hates him for it.
His chest aches, it starts in the center and radiates out until everything is on fire. It's shame, and maybe something else Gally can't name. It makes him feel cold.
And he fucking hates Jett for that too.
The boy puts his clothes on and leaves without a word. Gally stares after him long after he's gone, hollow and hateful.
He feels his headache return the moment Jett is out of sight, and Galileo decides he hates the boy for that, too. Fuck Jett, fuck him for coming in here and giving Gally an hour of peace, only to yank it away without ever saying a word. The little bitch just likes to see him squirm.
Gally remembers the smell of gunpowder, the fear of not knowing what would await him outweighed by the hell he lived in. Gally remembers that, but doesn't ever remember feeling like this. It's a new sort of heartache, but Gally pretends it's just his head, the deep set throb behind his eyes. Eventually he reaches for the bottle of Jack Daniels kept under his bed, and takes it with him to the shower in the hopes that maybe combined with the water it could wash away his shame, or at the very least make him numb to it.

Oleander is knocked out of the way as his door swings open. The boy had been woken by what he thought might have been a fight outside. All the noise certainly sounded violent at first, but there was no one in the hallway, and upon listening closer Ollie realized all the commotion was coming from Gally's room. In all the beta's time of being part of the pack, Oleander can't remember him ever having someone other than Malakai in his room.
Malakai!
The thought of Gally fucking his brother only a few doors down had made Ollie's stomach sour, and he'd even started to make his way to Eustass's room because there was no way in hell he was going to let this continue. It was only luck that Ollie stopped by Malakai's room to check before going to bother Eustass. Upon opening Malakai's door, Ollie was absolutely relived to see his brothers outline in bed, slowly rising and falling with every breath.
Oleander had gone back to his room, satisfied that whoever Gally was with didn't concern him. Of course that doesn't mean he just went back to bed. Instead Ollie had his ear pressed against the door, listening. Hoping that tomorrow he'd have something to tease the man with.
Ollie finally hears Gally's door open and close, followed by footsteps. He expects them to pass his room on their way out to the staircase, isn't prepared to hear Jett's panicked voice, or for his door to swung open so suddenly.
It almost nails him, but by pure miracle Ollie manages to duck out of the way. He is shocked to say the least, opens his mouth to yell but shuts it again as he finally gets a good look at his friend.
"Holy shit Jett, did Gally do that to you?" Oleander reaches to touch Jett's face, wipes away a thick trail of blood that had dribbled from the boys sliced lips onto his chin. "I'll fucking kill him!" Jett looks like he's been in some kind of bar room brawl, and somehow Oleander had mistaken it for Gally having sex with someone.
He should've gone and got Eustass when he had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 10:30 am

For a moment Jett is confused, until he sees the blood on his friend's finger.
"Oh, yeah, I guess he did." He raises a hand to his mouth, touching his lips and coming back with red glistening on his own fingertips. Of course it's not healing yet, his healing ability is probably busy working on the mess that is his hips right now. Thinking of that reminds him just how much his entire lower half aches. "Okay I need to sit down." He enters Ollie's room like it's his own, collapses on the bed with an exhausted sigh. His mind is wandering so much that it's hard to focus, to tell Ollie exactly what had just happened.
What the hell had just happened?
What was he supposed to tell Ollie, that he just suddenly couldn't help himself from screwing the man he hated more than anything?
Then he stops to think, realizes that this is exactly what he's going to tell Ollie because the boy is his best friend. He can be trusted.
"Okay..." Jett takes a breath, prepared for the reaction he's going to receive. "I kinda just fucked Gally. And before you ask how the hell that happened, I don't know! I mean, we were fighting and it somehow turned into fucking and I just need you to tell me how stupid I am because as of right now I kinda want to do it again and I need you to stop me."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:28 am

For a moment Oleander stares as if confused, looks straight into Jett's eyes and still doesn't really believe what the boy is telling him.
"Oh thats really cute, but don't even play like that." Ollie laughs it off until he realizes that Jett doesn't seem to think it funny.
The laughter dies in his throat.
"You're not serious."
Jett just stares, and Oleander feels his bottom jaw go slack.
"My god! Jett tell me you didn't? Thats so much worse than fighting him." Ollie was already rushing forward, hands gently prodding his friends bruised and battered body. "Jesus, he is dirty! Haven't you heard me tell Malakai how filthy he is? You need to go get checked! Like did you do this as some sort of self punishment or were you just overcome by actual insanity? Explain it to me because I really don't understand." Ollie sounds exasperated, definitely still in shock. He doesn't know what to do exactly. Jett needs all kinds of help. Oleander is torn between getting the boys wounds cleaned, yelling loud enough to wake Eustass or going out right now to find him a therapist. He might just do all three.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Jett expected this reaction but still, he whines and hides his face in his hands.
"Ollie, don't make me feel worse than I already do." He groans softly. "Trust me, I get what you're saying. Ask me yesterday if I'd ever dream of fucking him and the answer would be hell no, not even when hell freezes over. Never. But like I said we were fighting. And then I don't know why but he kissed me. It was like the second he did... that's when I went insane for the night. When we fight, he pisses me off so much I can feel it everywhere. Like every part of me is angry he gets under my damn skin so much. No one else ever does that. And I fucking hate to say it but when he kissed me, I felt it everywhere too. I was on fire and it didn't feel like any kiss I'd ever had. I couldn't help myself, I wanted more. And I knew if I stopped I would snap out of it and I really needed to snap out of it but..." Jett pauses, takes a breath. He's unsure if he wants to say the next words, even if it's just Ollie. This confession is something he's still struggling to admit, even to himself. "I didn't want to. I wanted to fuck him kind of. Confession time: I thought he was hot from the moment he got here but he was such a prick that I forgot almost. Then tonight, holy shit was he hot again." Jett almost cringes at his own words because even though they'd just had sex, hearing himself compliment the man out loud is not something he enjoys. "I still hate him, don't get me wrong. I hate his stupid fucking guts. But Ollie, maybe you need to give hate fucking a shot because oh my god, it was the best sex I've ever had. You know it pains me to say it but nothing has even came close to that. And all I wanted to do was go again but god, I fucking hate him." Jett finishes with an exhausted growl, lies his head on Ollie's shoulder. There's a brief pause before he sighs and seems to slightly deflate. "Maybe I've just been fucking the wrong guys. I haven't been with that many so maybe they were just really bad and Gally is just decent." Even as he speaks the words, he knows they're a lie. He could feel it when they were together, some sort of chemistry between them. But he'd rather die than acknowledge it. "And you're right, I really should get tested tomorrow. I didn't even make him use a condom. I've never fucked a guy without a condom, what the hell is wrong with me? I'll need the morning after pill too." He groans, turns to face his friend completely. "Okay now your turn, lecture me. I lied earlier, you need to make me feel worse so I never ever do something that stupid again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: