HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Jett can’t help but laugh with Oleander at Gally’s expense but he can’t tell whether he’s laughing at the man or with him anymore. Besides, the laughing had really started when the man tipped his hat and winked, not when he’d nearly fallen over. He gives up trying to figure it out though, deciding if he tries to decipher every foreign emotion he feels tonight he’ll be exhausted before they even get to the bar.
It’s nice to attempt to let everything go, gives him an excuse not to panic about how his stomach had felt seeing the man hiding his blush beneath the brim of that stupid hat.
“See ya then.” Jett speaks nonchalantly when he’s stopped laughing, wiggling his fingers lightly somewhere in between a wave goodbye and shooing the man away.
As Ollie begins their drive, Jett is quiet for a moment, something unusual for him when he’s in his best friend’s presence. But he can’t help it, a part of him terrified that Ollie somehow senses all the feelings he’s trying so hard to keep buried down within him and will call him out at any moment. Ollie always has a way of seeing through his bullshit.
“You know,” Jett begins, breaking the silence with a teasing tone. “I think when people call me the biggest bitch they’ve ever met, I don’t think they’re giving you enough credit. You’re giving me a run for my money these days.” He smirks lightly, changing a glance over at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:17 am

"Please, i'm just getting warmed up." Ollie isn't nearly this difficult with everyone. He saves this certain form of bitchiness for Gally and Thatcher exclusively, and maybe Nikita whenever the Russian mentions a new boy he's been seeing.
"And it's not like Gally would have expected anything else when he invited you." Galileo is a stupid redneck, and still he would've known that Jett coming meant Ollie tagging along, too. Even though Oleander hadn't had the time to threaten him yet. Gally knows. He just happened to be listening the one time Ollie caught Boyd on his way home from a date with Jett. The boy is twice his size but it had been easy to pin him against the wall, explain in detail what would happen if he ever hurt Jett in any way.
"Speaking of that, how did he invite you exactly? Is this like a date? The first date?" Ollie glances at his friend, no doubt gauging the boys reaction. He already knows what's happening. They would never come along just to spend a nice night out with Malakai and Galileo. This is a date, and they have been screwing nonstop for weeks. Oleander knows that Jett has caught feelings, otherwise they wouldn't be here. the only question is, how deep do the feelings run?
"It doesn't really matter to me. I'm just curious about this game you two are playing. One day you're fighting, the next day its all about fucking, and now we are on a date with the inbred bastard." It would be unfortunate for Jett if anyone else started putting two and two together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:51 pm

“It’s not a date.” Jett answers firmly and immediately, lips turning downwards into a slight scowl as he glances towards his best friend. “Definitely not. He’s just been asking about every day for a month now so I thought I’d be nice.” Jett shrugs, now averting his gaze. He busies himself by biting his nails, a nervous habit he can never seem to kick. “He... uh, he bought me this shirt. That might be what made me say yes. It was... almost kind of nice. But it’s still not a date. If anything, it’s just a let’s see how this goes kind of thing. A test run.” Jett tries to make his voice sound nonchalant, hopes Ollie believes him. There’s not much he doesn’t confide in the boy but these feelings for Gally are something he will take to the grave if he has his way. “I almost regretted it after I said yes but fuck, he does look really damn good tonight.” Jett smirks, attempts to steer the conversation to something he is comfortable with. Lustful feelings are different, something he has already admitted to Oleander. He can talk all he wants about how he wants to rip the man’s clothes off and jump him every time they lay eyes on each other. But talking about how sometimes his dimples give him butterflies or how Gally knowing his favorite color made his entire chest feel warm and fuzzy? Definitely off limits.
Just the thought makes his palms clammy and he finds himself glancing out the window, peeking at Roxanne trailing behind them on the road.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16