Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheap Thrills

Go down 
+2
Boyd Odair
Oleander Taylor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

Cheap Thrills - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm

"Uh oh, shots fired." Oleander glanced around the table, his watchful gaze lingering on Jett. Malakai might not like the kid, but Ollie was digging him. Jett had a smart mouth. Oleander liked that in a person. Of course he loved his brother, and if needed Ollie would fight for him. But that was not needed in this case. The boy was just jealous. It wouldn't last. Tomorrow Boyd would be back to following Malakai around like some love stuck puppy and all would be right with the world.
"Dad, are you going to tend the wounded? Or should someone else do it?"
Eustass was already rising, unable to let his child be upset and alone. Oleander had known he was going to check on Malakai. What Ollie hadn't expected was for Boyd to stay in his seat. Sometimes the boy was even faster than Eustass about coddling and comforting Mal. For him to do nothing was unheard of.
And then Boyd did something Ollie would never forget. He squared his shoulders and sent Jett a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck as though he were trying to ward off embarrassment before speaking.
"Im uh, um, I'm really sorry about him. He can be a little...uh...he can be kinda needy sometimes. I think he likes being the center of attention, so I uhm...so I guess he might have been a bit jealous. I'm sorry. I don't think he means it. You're really great. I bet he'll love you once he gets to know you better." Boyd's expression softened then, his fingertips gently dancing across his phone. Moments later, he sent a text
"I'd love to know you better."
Boyd watched the text go through, suddenly feeling stupid as he read over what he'd sent. There was more he'd wanted to say, so much more. And this time he wouldn't keep quiet out of fear. Jett was worth being brave for.
Boyd had wanted to do it in a text, but instead he caught Jett's eye across the table. He could do this.
He would do this.
"I know it's kind of soon, but I uh...I was wondering if you'd consider going out with me?" Boyds breath caught as he awaited an answer. It had taken every once of courage he had to be so bold in front of a boy so beautiful. He'd done it though, all in the hopes of earning a date with Jett.
God, he hoped it payed off.

Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 6:01 pm

Malakai listened from his bedroom, for once wishing he didn't have his wolf senses. To hear Boyd making excuses for him, talking about him like he was some nuisance, it felt like he was being stabbed right in the heart.
He always knew Boyd was in love with him, everyone did. Boyd was obsessed with him... wasn't he? So why was he acting like this? Why had it been so easy for some quick witted brunette to sweep him away? Had it all been in his head?
Against his better judgement, he continued listening as Boyd asked Jett on a date. A fucking date. He'd never asked Mal out officially. The thought of Boyd following Jett around like a lovestruck puppy instead of him made him think he might barf.
As Eustass entered the room, he would find his son with a pillow over his face, letting out a low scream and letting it be muffled. Was he a drama queen? Absolutely. But this time...
This was serious.
"He's only supposed to like me." He spoke simply, sensing his father's presence.

Meanwhile, downstairs, it seemed like everyone was staring at Boyd and Jett with open mouths, awaiting the newcomers response. Boyd being interested in anyone but Mal was unheard of. Vitaly especially was shocked by his son's behavior. Never had he thought Mal would storm off, upset, with Boyd not only ignoring him, but then proceeding to ask out someone else. What kind of brainwashing was this new beta doing to him?
Jett could only smirk lightly, everyone's reactions telling him all he needed to know; it was uncommon for Boyd to be so bold. This was all just for him.
"I'd love to, handsome." His eyes never broke contact with Boyd's as he slid his hand across the table, resting atop of the other boy's.
Well, his first day in this new pack certainly could have gone worse.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 am

Eustass staggered as his son screamed, the sound hitting him like a physical blow no matter how muffled. He could feel Malakai's pain as though it were his own, and it had his heart sinking into his stomach. This was obviously going to be a bigger problem than he'd originally thought. It had to be fixed. Eustass couldn't have his child uncomfortable in their home.
"Hey, hey." The alpha's voice was tender as he shushed the boy, moving to sit on the edge of the bed. With gentle hands he pulled the boy into his lap, only satisfied when Malakai's head rested safely against his chest.
"He does like you. You've always been his one and only." Eustass was certain of that much. Boyd had been tripping over himself to please Malakai ever since he could walk. They might be having a rough patch now, but the alpha was certain it would get sorted out. "This is going to blow over. You'll see ya."

Bellamy was surprised by his sons unusually bold behavior, but even more than that his chest was warmed with pride. It was about time Boyd finally broadened his horizons. Bellamy adored Malakai, but he wanted better for his son. It was time he stopped being anyone's whipping boy.
The soldier was beaming as he watched Jett accept the date, gaze flickering to Boyd just in time to see the boy gasp with joy. He seemed relieved, as though he hadn't truly expected Jett to say yes.
And really, he hadn't. What would someone as beautiful and charismatic as Jett want with a walking disaster like himself? It didn't seem possible, and Boyd had been preparing himself for rejection.
But Jett had said yes, and now Boyd couldn't make his heart stop stuttering against his ribcage.
"Oh man, really? Oh wow. That's uh, oh man, that's really really great." He felt as though he'd burst into flames the moment Jett touched him. It was just their hands, but it was enough to set Boyd's skin on fire. He distantly wondered if this was what it meant to find your mate. He'd never felt this before. Not even with Malakai.
"I can't wait. I think I already know where I want to take you." He was surprising even himself now. There was an aquarium downtown that he frequented. There was a time when Boyd thought about asking Malakai to go with him, had debated it for weeks, but in the end he'd decided against it. This was his favorite place. He didnt want it to be ruined if Malakai refused or worse, came along and hated it.
But he was going to take Jett without a second thought. He wanted to share his special place with this special person.

Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 am

Malakai was grateful when he was pulled into his father's lap, curling up into the man like he had when he was a toddler and had a nightmare. Daddy always made it better. He just hoped that was still true.
"Nobody even understands." He sighed softly. "Everyone's just like 'oh, Mal, such a drama queen,' and yeah, maybe I am, but I'm serious this time. Boyd... he's the only guy who even likes me. I kinda took it for granted that he'd always be there, following me around like a little puppy. If he stops liking me... what do I have then?"
He should have been nicer to Boyd while he had the chance... maybe even gone out with him like he knew the boy wanted. He made a quiet promise to himself then. If he got lucky enough to receive Boyd's attention again, he would appreciate it this time.

Jett arched an eyebrow curiously as Boyd spoke. He was wondering if the smirk playing on his lips would ever go away while he was in this boy's presence. He simply couldn't stop smiling.
"Oh you do, huh?" He chuckled. "Well I mean, it better be pretty impressive." He was only teasing of course, knowing he'd like wherever this adorable boy took him on their date. "So when is this date of ours, loverboy? I've got to have time to prepare, you know."
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 am

"You'll always have him, Malakai. And you'll always have me, your brother and your mother. We have a big family ya, and its still growing. You don't see it, and I absolutely hate it sometimes, but you can have anyone you want. Anything you want. I don't believe there is anything you cannot do if you put your mind to it." Eustass was desperate to find some magic combination of words that would make his baby stop hurting. Malakai's pain was Eustass's pain. He felt every hurt his child suffered.
"Mal, you shouldn't even worry about people not liking you. Its impossible not to." His son was perfect in his eyes.

"I uh, well...." Boyd was having trouble thinking with Jett smirking at him like that. He couldn't focus on anything other than the boys lips, pink and plump and smiling at him, him!! Boyd never knew he could feel this way. All Jett had to do was look at him and it was like Boyd was standing in the sun. Its warm, and in a way it leaves Boys feeling safe. Nothing bad could ever happen as long as Jett was smiling.
"How about Saturday? I uh, I have school through the week. But Saturday can be a day just for you. We could start early and spend the entire day together!" Boyd realized then that he was gushing, a sheepish grin over taking his features as he fiddled with his hands. "I uhm, I mean that's just if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am

"It's impossible for you not to like me because you're my daddy. You have to." Mal grunted stubbornly, though he couldn't help but smile softly at the man. Even if he didn't have anyone else, he would always have his father, that was certain. "Thank you for coming up here to check on me. Even Ollie didn't want to." He sighed. He knew it was his own fault that no one cared. He was like the boy who cried wolf, made a big deal out of everything so when he was truly hurting, no one thought it was important. He had done it to himself, but that didn't make it suck any less. "I just hate that this stupid boy just walked in here and took him away without even trying. It hasn't even been an hour!" Not even an hour and he was miserable with Jett here. How would he deal with him living here permanently? He knew there was nothing to be done about it though, he knew the bond between alphas and betas. He was stuck with Jett. He would have to deal with it. "You just have to go find me a cute new beta now to make Boyd jealous." He spoke jokingly but really... it wasn't such a bad idea.

Jett blinked at the mention of Boyd having school every day. How old was this kid? Was he being a creep? Sure, he was only nineteen but that would still be illegal if Boyd was anything other than a senior.
"Shit, how old are you? Am I gonna go to jail?" He chuckled, reaching around to rub the back of his neck as he looked at this boy who he desperately hoped was at least sixteen. "Either way I mean, I'm only nineteen. And one date can't hurt so count me in."
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 pm

"No one is taking Boyd away. And Oleander was going to come check on you, but I was already moving so he stayed. He's probably getting details so you two can talk later ya." Eustass wished he could think of the right thing to say. All he wanted was for his children to be happy. "And im sure a new beta will come along soon. Our pack is building. You'll find someone that'll make Boyd crazy." The alpha would do whatever he had to in order to make things right for Malakai, even if he hated the thought of his baby flirting with boys.

"Oh no! Its nothing like that! I uh, I'm seventeen. But i'll be eighteen in a month!" Boyd paled at the mention of jail, his words coming rushed in his hurry to assure Jett that he wouldn't cause any trouble. For a moment he'd been terrified the boy would change his mind. His heart was in throat by the time he realized Jett wasn't going to cancel. With just a few words, Jett soothed away all the building anxiety. And just like that Boyd was back to smiling, his eyes bright and adoring as he gazed at the boy across from him.
"I promise I wont disappoint. The place im taking you to is magical, really. Its uh, its my favorite place to be."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 10:46 pm

"Our pack better build fast." Mal sighed. Maybe with more people around he'd see Jett less. "And they better all be super hot, got it?" He was teasing then as he nudged his father to a laying position so he could better curl up atop of the man's chest, letting himself relax with his daddy holding him. "But really, I'll be okay. I just hate this guy already. I'll play as nice as I can though, for you. I know he's kinda here to stay since you turned him and all so I don't want to make it harder for you if we don't get along."

"Oh thank God." Jett chuckled, carding his fingers through his hair as he let out a relieved sigh. "I probably should have been more suspicious, you do look younger. But you're also cute as hell so I couldn't help myself." He smirked, listening to the boy speak and wondering what this date could possibly be. "You've already got me all excited for this date, loverboy. I don't know if I can wait til Saturday." He teased. "Would you be interested in coming back to my place tonight and helping me pack all my shit up? I might spend a few more days at home but I guess I'm gonna be living over here sooner rather than later." Just mere minutes ago he had told Eustass he wasn't sure if he would be staying but it seemed like this adorable boy that lived next door had made up his mind. He'd been wanting to move out of his parent's home for a while now anyways. This just gave him a place to go and he wouldn't have to live alone. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 8:32 pm

"Hey, you don't worry about me. It's my job to take care of you ya, and im going to do that until the day I die." Eustass hated that his bringing Jett home had hurt Malakai, but he didn't regret it. Jett needed him too, and there was enough of him to go around. He would just have to work harder in order to keep the peace. This was their home. It had to be a safe place.
"You know that you can tell me anything. If you ever need to talk, im here. And i'll always help you. Im always on your side."

Boyd had been burning with embarrassment until Jett was talking again. The mere sound of the boys voice was soothing.
He thought Boyd was cute, called him loverboy. The compliment had Boyd's heart beating against his ribcage, so violently the boy wondered if he'd be bruised by the time he finally calmed down.
But then Jett was saying he'd stay, and everything went still. It was like a prayer answered. This beautiful boy liked him, and he was going to live just next door.
This was possibly the best day of his life.
"Oh man I uh, I would love that. Yeah, yes." Boyd was stumbling over his words, so excited he could barely form a sentence. He'd forgotten about everyone else at the table, only reminded when he caught Bellamy grinning at him.
Boyd was preparing to ask for permission, but his father was already waving him off.
"It's completely fine with me."
Bellamy glanced over to his lover, Boyd's gaze following. It would be Vitaly that had the final say.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 9:15 pm

"I know, daddy, and that's why you're always gonna be my main man. Screw Boyd and anyone else." Mal smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his father's cheek. "You can go back down if you want, I'm gonna stay up here for a while I guess."

Vitaly groaned to himself as his lover gave Boyd permission, the boy's bright and hopeful gaze flickering over to him. How could he tell him no when he seemed so excited and was looking at him like that?
But how could he say yes to letting his baby boy go off with some boy they knew nothing about who had been shot in some shady alley less than twenty four hours ago?
He opened his mouth to say no, hell no. But he couldn't go through with it, not when Boyd was so happy and hopeful.
"Just be safe. Don't be out late, home by ten since it's a school night." He sighed, knowing he would just have to make sure Bellamy paid attention to their son's heartbeat, making sure he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 am

"Like hell i'm going to leave you to sulk in here by yourself all day."  Eustass rolled his eyes at the very idea.  Malakai should know better by now.  "Listen kiddo, we can sit here and mope.  Or, I could take you to get some ice cream and you can tell me all about how terrible the new beta is ya."  The alpha playfully ruffled his sons hair.  "I know option one sounds tempting, but i'd like to remind you that ice cream can cure most anything."  He would do whatever it took to make Malakai feel better.

"Thanks momma.  You're the greatest!"  Boyd moved to hug his mother, excitedly placing a sloppy kiss on Vitaly's cheek. While he was close enough, the boy whispered just for Vitaly to hear. "Really, thank you.  And don't worry.  I'll be good, promise." Boyd was still a teenager but he'd calmed down exponentially after his overdose. Seeing his mother grief stricken beyond the point of consolation had been too much for him.   He swore he'd never be the cause of Vitaly's pain again.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 29, 2017 10:08 am

"Hmm, tempting, my dear father, very tempting." Mal stroked his chin, making a very serious thinking face. "How about this? We go to the store and buy two pints of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream." His favorite. "And then we take it back home and come up here and I try my best to keep moping while eating the entire thing and making you watch shitty teen girl movies with me." It sounded like a nice day, he always appreciated his father's company while he had it, only feeling embarrassed that his father was his best friend later on.

Vitaly was slow to let the boy out of his embrace, instead squeezing him close for another minute and pressing a kiss into his hair. He didn't want to make him look childish in front of this new boy he liked so much but he couldn't help himself. Boyd would always be his precious baby boy, even if he was getting old enough to date.
"I trust you, Boyd. I just worry. Be careful for me, you still don't know much about this kid."
For Boyd's sake, Jett pretended he couldn't hear their whispering.
He didn't blame the boy's mother. He had been bleeding out in an alley last night. Vitaly had a right to be suspicious. Plus, it was all making sense now in Jett's head. The scars on Boyd's arms, Vitaly's paranoia and overprotectiveness, Boyd's reassuring words. Boyd had been an addict, he already knew. But now he was realizing the boy had clearly almost died. He found that he was glad he hadn't, or else they never would have met and his heart never would have been racing like it was when Boyd smiled at him.
"So, you wanna head out?" Jett spoke, standing up and moving to lean against the door. "I promise I'll have you back by curfew, I'm a respectful date." He chuckled softly as he watched Boyd, waiting for the boy to join him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 1:23 am

"That sounds like a plan ya."  Eustass was delighted to have made progress.  Malakai was still hurting, but they were taking a step in the right direction and that was a start.  He wouldn't stop until his baby was happy and contented. "Let's go see if your mother or brother wants anything while we're out."  It was a relief to have Thatcher and Bellamy both home.  This way Eustass could care for his family without having to worry about being their only protection.  

"See momma?  He promised.  We'll be fine.  I love you."  Boyd placed one more sloppy kiss to Vitaly's cheek before turning back to Jett, his eyes seeming to gleam whenever he caught sight of the boy.  "Lets get outta here. You uh, you can show me first hand what a respectable date you are." Boyd offered out his hand, smiling so wide dimples appeared in each cheek.  He'd never been this bold with Malakai, always afraid of being shot down. Things with Jett were different somehow.  Boyd would take the risk of being shot down, his want to hold Jett's hand weighing out any fear.  Jett made him brave.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyThu May 04, 2017 11:26 am

"Good idea." Malakai nodded, moving to grab his jacket before bounding down the stairs, letting out a sigh of relief to see Jett and Boyd walking out the door. "About time." He muttered under his breath before moving to sit on his brother's lap, arms winding around the boy's neck. "Hey you want anything from the store, shithead? Daddy and I are going to get ice cream so I can eat my feelings."
"I'll take some ice cream." Nikky chimed in, grinning at his best friend's brother.
"Wasn't talking to you." Mal teased, sticking his tongue out.

Jett couldn't help but smile as the boy reached out for his hand. If it was anyone else he wouldn't have given it to them, just to mess with them. But Boyd was different, so a moment later their fingers were intertwined as they began the walk to Jett's home.
"Man, here I was thinking you were all shy and shit. But look at you now." He chuckled, glancing down at their hands. "I think I like this bold adorable guy too, though." He assured.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Oleander was surprised to see Malakai out of his room so soon. But then again, that was the reason he'd let their father go ahead of him. Eustass never failed to make things better. Still though, Ollie wouldn't mind stabbing a bitch if he really needed to.
"Is that how people deal with feelings now? In that case you can bring back the sweetest thing you can find." Oleander paused a moment, glancing at Nikita before adding softly, "Bring back some rocky road too. We can all pile into the living room and watch a movie or something."

"Oh well, I uh, I mean I just..." Boyd was distracted by the warmth of Jett's hand, how the boys fingers slotted in perfectly between his own. "Im not usually like this. I don't ask people on dates or uh, ask to hold hands. Its just you. Only your hand." Jett brought out the best in him, it seemed. "I just uh...I didn't want to miss my chance."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySun May 07, 2017 10:57 am

"Man, it's like you read my mind, Oleander." Nikita grinned, sliding an arm around his friend's shoulders. He appreciated how Ollie knew everything about him, would never let anyone forget about him or what he wanted. Yes, it was just ice cream, but it still made him feel warm inside to know that Ollie knew his favorite kind.
"Make sure your papa gets some chocolate for himself." Thatcher nodded as he tugged his son into his lap. "And you know I can never say no to strawberry. On second thought, just get some Neapolitan so he has to sit next to me and share it." The soldier chuckled, wiggling his brows.
"Oh please, like he's not going to be all over you anyways." Vitaly teased, rolling his eyes as he finally pulled himself from his whispered conversation with Bellamy about their son long enough to hear the conversation that was happening across the table.

Jett was surprised to find the butterflies that took flight in his stomach at these words. What the hell was this kid doing to him? He leaned over then, letting his lips linger against the man's ear as he murmured.
"That makes me like you even more." He then trailed his lips down until he could press a soft kiss to Boyd's cheek.
Originally he had done this just because he knew the reaction he would get. He wanted to see those flushed cheeks as Boyd stammered out a response, too flustered to speak correctly. But instead, it looked like his plan had backfired. At the contact his entire face had heated and suddenly, his claws were back out and he still had no idea how to put them away again. No one had ever made him act like this before. Already, this kid was like a drug to him. Boyd was a drug and Jett already could tell that he was going to become an addict.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm

Oleander leaned into the Russian's shoulder, his lips twitching upwards into a teasing smirk. "What are you talking about, Solnishko? The rocky road is for me." Ollie doesn't joke often, but Nikita always brings out a softer side of him. "Maybe if you beg i'll pity you and share."
Eustass took a moment to smile at his children before dropping to his knees beside Thatcher's chair, strom arms curling around his mates waist. "Come on now Sunshine, Vitaly's right. You know i'll be sitting beside you anyways. Ice cream has nothing to do with it ya." The alpha placed a tender kiss to Thatcher's lips, ignoring the groans of protest from his children.

Boyd nearly tripped over his own two feet as he felt Jett's lips brush the sensitive shell of his ear. He just barely regained his balance when Jett started whispering. The words sent jolts of electricity running down Boyd's spine, spreading through his body with each quickening beat of his heart. Jett kissed him then. It was just an innocent peck on the cheek but it made Boyd's knees weak. For a moment he was terrified he'd collapse, his entire body trembling with some strange adrenaline. What he felt for Jett was more powerful than anything Boyd had ever faced. He'd nearly overdosed and died, and even then it was nothing like this.
Boyd hadn't looked at Jett after the kiss, knowing he'd look foolish and red faced. It took the boy a few minutes of fumbling before he found the courage to finally glance up and-
Oh, Jett was beautiful. He'd never seen anything like it. The boy's eyes were the brightest blue, more breathtaking than even the shimmer water at the aquarium Boyd so adored. And his cheeks, they'd been ivory pale a minute ago but now they were....they were so pink they seemed to glow and in that moment, Boyd knew.
He was in love.
"I...You're....You're the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. Like I uh...You're prettier than the setting sun. I...I just...You're so gorgeous I uh...I forgot how to breathe."
Boyd had felt Jett's claws, but he never took his hand away. If anything, Boyd only held on tighter, stroking the inside of the boy's palm with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 8:18 pm

"I should have known you weren't just being nice to me." Nikita teased softly, rolling his eyes. "That never happens." He paused, glancing over to Eustass and Thatcher, smiling fondly to see the alpha so happy now that Thatcher was home. "And papka, get a room." He groaned, not even bothered when Vitaly frowned at him as he used the Russian word for father. He tried to refrain from calling Eustass daddy while his father was home, but nothing would stop him from calling him papka.
"He's right, we should get a room." Thatcher chuckled as he pulled back, wiggling his eyebrows at his lover playfully as the children continued to whine at them.

"Oh you're going to be the death of me." Jett spoke more to himself as he looked into Boyd's eyes, a hand coming to caress his cheek. They were nearing his home. It was large and extravagant, standing out in the distance. "You can tell I like you. You're already about to meet the parents." He paused. "Well if they can be bothered to notice I'm home." He laughed, though there wasn't much humor in his voice and he wasn't smiling.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:08 am

Eustass was wearing a dreamy grin. He had everything he'd ever wanted, right here. His family was together, Thatcher was in his arms, and his children were all around, whining but smiling still. If it was possible to overdose on happiness, Eustass would be dead.
He didn't think it could be any better, but then Nikita was calling him Papka. The boy did it often, but every time Eustass still felt his heart swelling.
"We have a room, ya. It's right up stairs, and I plan on using it later." The man pressed an adoring kiss to Thatcher's brow.
Bellamy watched them. He kept his smile in place, ignoring the raw jealousy that seared his heart. It was to be expected that Eustass would take his place. It hurt though, sent sharp pains up his spine.

Boyd could only blink in confusion. He knew he must look dumb, just staring frozen with Jett's hand on his cheek but that didn't matter.  How could anyone ignore Jett? Especially his parents?!  The boy was a walking work of art.  Boyd couldn't bare to look away from someone so beautiful. And the sound Jett had made, that hollow laugh.  It felt like a lead ball had dropped into the pit of Boyd's stomach, weighing him down.  He couldn't stand this.  Already, Boyd fiercely hated anything that dared make Jett sad.  
"Hey, hey, uhm. We don't have to do this.  I mean, just...You don't have to do this.  We can always get you more stuff. I can.  I will."  Boyd reached up, one of his hands gently covering Jett's and cradling it against his cheek.  "I don't...I don't want you to do this if it makes you sad.  You shouldn't have to do anything you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:44 am

Vitaly didn't have to be a wolf to know how his lover was feeling. He could practically feel the jealousy and the hurt, strong enough that he reached over to grab his hand under the table, leaning his head on the man's shoulder to comfort him.
"Now that's what I like to hear." Thatcher chuckled, reaching out to grasp his lover's hand, truly just appreciating the fact that he was home.
"Aw come on, now you're really being gross." Nikky couldn't help but laugh though.
"At least you get to go home and don't have to hear it." Malakai whined, lying across his brother's lap dramatically, as always.

"Hey, hey, hey." Jett smirked at the boy, shaking his head. "It's fine. I'll be fine. I'm used to it. It's not like they're... abusive or some shit. I guess I had an alright childhood. It's just they probably won't even care if I tell them I'm moving out to some stranger's house and I didn't want you to think I was pathetic so I wanted to warn you. All they care about is work so I've never really been a priority." Sure, he was always taken care of physically but emotionally... the big house got very lonely when no one was around.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:35 am

Bellamy squeezed his mates hand, holding it with both of his own while leaning over to rest his cheek against the crown of Vitaly's head. He was grateful to have his mate understand what it was like for him. Bellamy loved that Nikita had someone to look up to while he was gone, but the soldier was only ever gone because he felt as though he was protecting and providing for his family
"It's alright sweetheart. I love you, and I love being here with our family." Bellamy whispered for only his mates ears, watching still as Nikita laughed with Eustass and Thatcher.
Oleander was leaning into the Russian, arms holding Malakai comfortably in his lap.
"Fuck that. Me and you will go sleep in the tree house if we have to. Im not listening to mom and dad get nasty all night."

"Oh...." Boyd ran a nervous hand through his unruly brown curls, unsure if he should be embarrassed but feeling it anyways. The last thing he wanted was to make a fool out of himself in front of Jett.
"Well I think you're incredible and no one can change that. And...Im really happy you're coming to live with Eustass. This way I can see you everyday." He still sounds childish and probably more than a little naive but he can't help it. Boyd wasn't born with the ability to be smooth or charismatic where it counts.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 10:59 pm

"Good idea." Malakai nodded, whining when Nikita nudged him lightly so he could steal part of Ollie's lap for himself.
"You two could always spend the night at our house. My room is always available." He winked, simply a flirt in nature even if he thought of the two boys as his brothers most of the time. "Actually, I expect you to be over tonight anyways, since I've got a fight." He nodded at Ollie. Oleander always came home with him after a fight, nursing his wounds and building his ego back up if he had lost. "I know you'll be there to watch me kick some ass but Mal, you can come too if you want." He paused then, glancing back at his father for what seemed like the first time all morning. "Dad, you should come too. I mean, if you wanna." He shrugged like it didn't matter but it was obvious it did. It was amazing, really, how different he seemed when talking to his father. He was constantly yearning for the man's approval while acting like he could not care less what he thought.

"If you wanna know the truth, I wasn't sure if I was gonna move in with Eustass or not. I mean, I feel like I can trust him and there's this weird wolf bond thing, but he's still a stranger. But then you showed up and I mean, it kinda made the decision a whole lot easier." Jett smirked slyly at the other boy as they approached his home. He pulled his key from his pocket and unlocked the front door slowly, unsure if his parents were even home at all. He decided he didn't quite care. He was unsure why they had ever decided to have a child in the first place. He had been an accident, of course, but still, he had often found himself wishing his mother would have just gotten an abortion.
"Welcome to the Jones house." He introduced as he led Boyd inside, wasting no time in leading him up the grand spiral staircase at the back of the large foyer they entered into.
They walked down a long hallway, passing several rooms. Typing noises out of one alerted Jett that his mother at least was home, in her office as usual. Finally, he stopped at the only room where the door was wide open. His own.
It was decorated simply, though fitting of the boy that lived in it. Black walls were covered in posters of his favorite bands and several morbid looking art pieces he had purchased over the years. White fairy lights that lined the ceiling were turned off currently, the room lit by the morning light streaming in through the window above his bed instead. The bed was huge, with turquoise sheets and a canopy to match, the only splash of bright color in the room.
"What do you think?" Jett smiled as he flopped back on the mattress, still holding the other boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 3:09 am

Bellamy lit up like the fourth of July, smiling so wide his dimples appeared. He had been listening to them talk, but he'd never expected to be included. Even when he wasn't though, Bellamy would come whenever he could. He'd stand with Oleander and cheer the boy on, louder than anyone else. Sometimes he'd even stand in the back, on the nights he felt unwelcomed. Eustass came to them all. He never missed one.
Bellamy envies him for it.
"I would love that, Zolotse." My gold. Bellamy had been calling him that ever since Nikky had been small. The boy used to smile every time. Bellamy missed that.
Oleander watched the exchange, warmed to see that Nikita was getting some well deserved attention from his father. He knew how much the Russian loved Bellamy, even when he wouldn't show it.
"He can stand with me, dad and Malakai. We'll make sure he has a good view of you getting your ass beat." The boy nudged Nikita playfully, for once genuinely happy.

Boyd almost tripped as Jett smirked at him, the boys words causing blood to flood his face. It was an honor, knowing that the boy had made living arrangement's based around them being able to spend more time together. He was falling hard, and he hoped that maybe Jett was too.
The boys home was incredible. Boyd had never been in a house this large, only ever marveled at them from the road. It really was gorgeous, but Boyd had a strange feeling the farther they went, and the more he saw helped him realize what this feeling was.
Sadness. Strange and foreign. He is happy here, with Jett. But he cant help but thinking about the boy being all alone here, in this huge space with no one to keep him company.
Boyd's hold on Jett's hand tightened. He sat on the edge of the boys bed, gazing at him fondly.
"I just uh...I think that you are really amazing." Boyd was rubbing circles into the back of Jett's hand with his thumb. "I mean, your house is beautiful and really impressive but I just um...Im glad you're not going to be living here anymore. This place seems uh...Well...It seems really lonely. You wont have to worry about that at Eustass's house. I mean you have privacy and all that but there is always someone around. Just...It's not as big, but its cozy. I think you'll like cozy."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:48 pm

"Oh shut up, Ollie. You're lucky I don't beat your ass." Nikita scoffed, playfully slugging the boy in the arm and pretending his bright smile was just because he was playing around and not because his father had called him that name he hadn't heard in months. God, he missed the man. Even now that he was home, Nikita never wanted to be a baby and show just how much he had missed him. He liked to keep his distance so it wouldn't hurt as bad the next time.
It never worked.
"I can't lose tonight, dad's home. It's like my good luck charm." He was smirking as he spoke, though immediately regretting it as he realized it was a sign of weakness. Of course no one could know that he cherished every night his father was home and came to see him fight.

"Yeah, I'm glad I'm leaving too." Jett admitted, eyeing the boy as he sat on the edge of his bed. "I've always hated this place. I know I should be happy with what I have and I'm so privileged and blah, blah, blah, but it's so damn big you can feel alone even if everyone is home." As he spoke, he reached out, fingers starting at Boyd's shoulder and slowly trailing down his arm until he found his hand, intertwining their fingers again. He found he wanted the contact, enjoying this boy's company more than he should. "Anyways, thanks for coming with me. I don't have much shit to pack, mostly just clothes." It was the one perk of all the money. He'd always enjoyed dressing nicely.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 2:00 am

Oleander watched his friend smile, knowing it wasn't for him but feeling it's warmth regardless. He loved to see Nikita happy. Joy was beautiful on him, even if he didn't often allow himself to feel it.
"You couldn't take me even if you tried, shit head."
Nikita said he couldn't lose. Said Bellamy would be his good luck charm.
Oleander glanced over to see the man attempting to subtly wipe tears from his eyes. He wondered if Nikita could see these things, too. Ollie hoped he could.
Bellamy wasn't around as much as he'd like to be, but god, he loved his babies. That was something that had never changed.

Boyd blinked down at Jett, completely taken by what he felt for the boy. It was like he'd found some missing part of his soul. He understood Jett. Boyd himself had a charmed life, and somehow he still found himself feeling isolated and alone. Drugs had numbed those feelings, but Boyd was sober now, and struggling. With Jett, he wasn't so lonely. With Jett, it was easier to breathe.
Jett took his hand, and Boyd beamed like the sun.
"Im uhm...Im glad you invited me to come help you. It's nice. Spending time with you is nice." If all the boy had was clothes, Boyd hoped that they could get him settled into the pack home before dark. Maybe he could even convince his mom to let him spend the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Cheap Thrills - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Kidd Pack :: Galileo/Jett-
Jump to: