HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cheap Thrills

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiley Abercrombie

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Getting Jett settled into the pack home proved to be a rather easy task. Soon a week had passed and Jett was finally feeling comfortable around everyone, even with Malakai constantly glaring at him. He had settled on just ignoring the other wolf. It was how he handled most people he disliked. When he did have to speak to him, he was always sickeningly sweet, enjoying how frustrated the boy got when he couldn't seem to get under his skin.
Everyone else was nothing but kind and Jett found that he could get used to this new life.
Especially because Boyd had come over every day to see him.
They had just talked so far, although it was clear they both wanted more.
Normally he would have made the first move by now. But a part of him wanted Boyd to be the one to initiate something between them. He just wanted to see him try it, sure to be blushing and stuttering the entire time. He could hardly wait.
Today he had just gotten out of the shower, slipping into his usual casual attire before heading downstairs. He nearly ran into Thatcher at the bottom.
"Hey, I was just coming to get you. Ya got a visitor. Bet you'll never guess who it is." The man spoke sarcastically, chuckling as he gestured towards Boyd who waited at the doorway awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun May 21, 2017 2:32 am

Eustass had been dedicating a large portion of his time to soothing Malakai after some altercation with Jett. Even so, he absolutely adored the boy. Jett is his very first beta, but more than that, the boy is getting to be like a son to him. The alpha is standing at the bottom of the staircase, waiting for his mate and watching as Boyd fumbles towards them. Malakai had been in the living room earlier. Eustass would be surprised that Boyd hadn't stopped there, but its beginning to be normal. Boyd comes to see Jett. Everyone knows. The boy doesn't try to hide it.
"Hey Jett." The boy couldn't see to stop staring, his eyes running over Jett's form again and again. "You uhm, you're really beautiful." It's the first time he's seen the boys hair damp. It's gorgeous this way, too.
"I was uh, I was thinking that if you're free maybe I could take you on that date." He'd spent two hours rehearsing what he'd say, how he'd be smooth like Nikita instead of his usual stuttering self. The time was obviously wasted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun May 21, 2017 10:17 am

Jett couldn't help but smile. This boy continued surprising him, getting bolder and bolder with each passing day. Now he was asking him on a date in front of everybody, even Mal, unknowingly, who was eavesdropping from the living room.
"I think I'd like that." Jett nodded, moving closer so he could grasp his hand lightly. He always liked to be touching the boy in some way when he was over. It made the butterflies in his stomach stir, every time. He was finding that he liked it. "So where are we going on this date?" He smirked as his hands found their way to the back of Boyd's neck instead, arms draping around his shoulders as he stepped closer, their bodies nearly touching. Jett did it in a casual way but it was a rather intimate gesture, enough to have Vitaly eyeing the wolf closely, not liking anyone touching his baby boy like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Boyd hadn't meant to blurt it out like that. He'd been preparing for this moment ever since laying eyes on Jett. But once actually face to face with the boy, he can never remember anything he'd practiced. Jett takes his breath away, and all he can ever seem to think about is how close the boy is, so beautiful Boyd's words either catch in his throat or come jumbled and stuttering. Jett stepped closer, touched his hand, and Boyd was so taken he forgot how to speak. The boy didn't stop there though. His hands brushed the back of Boyd's neck and the boy felt a jolt of electricity shoot down his spine, traveling all the way back up and striking his heart. Jett draped his arms around Boyd's shoulders, and the boy swayed dangerously.
"You uh, Oh man, you- I- Uh-" Boyd couldn't make his mouth form words, knees trembling suddenly under the weight of his feelings for this boy. "Oh man. You uh, y-you make my knees weak." His stomach was rolling with butterflies, and if he didn't know any better he'd think that maybe he'd developed a fever.
"I uh, oh gosh...I wanted to uh, to take you some place special and uh..." Boyd couldn't formulate a proper response, not with Jett standing so close he could feel the boys breath on his neck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Sun May 21, 2017 11:35 pm

Jett couldn't help but give a wide grin, rare for him. But he couldn't help himself. Boyd was just so adorable and oh God, Jett wanted to kiss him so much. He could only imagine how the stuttering boy in front of him would react. He was so tempted to act on his urge but no, he wanted to wait for just the right moment. Maybe it would be on this date, if Boyd ever told him where they were going.
"How about you just show me, handsome? Sound good?" Jett was back to smirking then, moving back before Boyd could turn an even deeper shade of red. He still held his hand though, leading him out of the home altogether. He was truly excited for whatever Boyd had planned for them, never doubting that it would be anything less than perfect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 am

Boyd stumbled after the boy, his knees still knobby even though Jett was only holding his hand. It seemed all the boy had to do was look at him, and he'd melt.
Today had been planned weeks in advance. Boyd's favorite place to be besides with Jett was the local aquarium. He adored the manta rays, and one in particular had caught his eye. It was a large spotted female, and just yesterday it had given birth. Boyd was ecstatic and he wanted to share this with Jett.
The Aquarium wasn't far from their home so they walked. Boyd never told Jett where they were going, but he couldn't hide his grin when it came into view.
"I uh, I really love this place. I-I hope that you'll love it too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon May 22, 2017 11:22 am

Jett hadn't really thought much of where Boyd was taking him. He assumed it would be a typical place for a date. A movie theater, a restaurant, a coffee shop. The most he expected was to be a little surprised by maybe something less proper and more fun, like laser tag or mini golf. That seemed like a Boyd thing to do. But he was truly surprised when he realized they were headed for the aquarium. He found that he liked the idea, a wide grin spreading across his face. This was unique. He could tell when Boyd spoke about how he loved it that it was really special to him. It was a special place for him and he was going to share it with Jett on their very first date. Jett was honored.
"The aquarium? I haven't been to one of these since like... a fifth grade field trip." His pace quickened as they got closer, eager to get inside and see this place from Boyd's point of view. "I didn't think you were going to surprise me tonight but you're already proving me wrong." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon May 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Boyd lit up at the compliment, smiling so wide his dimples appeared. This was normal with Jett though. After spending time with the boy, he always left with his cheeks aching. He'd never felt such boundless love. This was a gift.
"O-Oh man, i'm glad. I really hope you enjoy it. This place is uhm...It's kind of magical." He absolutely adored the manta rays. And with the eggs having finally hatched, today would be his first day seeing spotted eagle ray babies. Boyd was going to share that with Jett.
He lead them up to the entrance and paid for their tickets. The aquarium itself was huge, and they'd have all day to explore. Boyd wanted to see his rays, but instead of rushing off towards their exhibit, he stopped and fixed Jett with an adoring smile.
"I uh, I don't want to spoil the excitement. I have somewhere in here I want to take you, some thing I want you to see. But uh, first you tell me what youwant to see." The boy lead Jett over to a large map in the center of the entrance. It listed all the animals, and gave directions to their exhibits.
"Pick an animal. And uh, I'll take you there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon May 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Jett's eyes held an almost childlike wonder as he examined the map, his smile bright as he read all of the different types of animals they had.
"Oh wow, there's so much to see..." He trailed off, glancing over the map for a few more moments before pointing to a section of the map that had large tanks labeled with different types of jellyfish. "I want to see those first, the jellyfish." He nodded, pleased with his decision. "Do you think they have the ones that glow? I've always wanted to see those. They're beautiful." He squeezed Boyd's hand eagerly before heading in the general direction the map pointed him, figuring Boyd could lead him the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 pm

Boyd followed after the boy, knowing that no matter how gorgeous the jellyfish were, they'd never be any match for Jett Jones. For him, Jett was the greatest wonder of the world, it's most beautiful being.
Boyd didn't need a map, he knew this place by heart. They would have gotten to the exhibit sooner, but it was hard for Boyd to focus with Jett squeezing his hand. It sent waves of electricity racing up the boys arm. Everything was warm.
He lead them into a tunnel structure. It was emerged in water, and on the way through a whale shark swam over their heads. On the other side was a dark room, lit only by bright glowing orbs housed in a cylinder tank. This was the jellyfish exhibit.
"What uh, what do you think?" Boyd asked almost timidly. It was hard to see, but they were close enough now that the glow illuminated Jett's face. In those moments, Boyd forgot to breathe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue May 23, 2017 12:09 am

"Oh holy shit." Jett breathed out, face alight with amazement as he observed the jellyfish, not even realizing the way the glow illuminated his face, making him look even more adorable and childlike. He hadn't known this more innocent side of himself existed. Who would have thought that all it took to bring it out was an aquarium and the boy by his side. "This place is magical. I know what you mean now." There was a long pause as he simply stood there, watching the creatures glide around the tank. He swore he could stay here all day, just appreciating the way they moved. "Boyd, I think you might be a genius." He murmured softly, eyes never leaving the tank in front of him. "Why doesn't everyone take dates here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue May 23, 2017 1:31 am

While Jett spent his time staring in awe at the jellyfish, Boyd only had eyes for him. The neon glow made for a gorgeous backdrop, and in the soft lighting Jett's eyes seemed to glow. Boyd loved this place because of the small treasures. Jett though, he was something else entirely. He was a gift. Being able to stand here at the boys side was a gift.
Boyd was still nervous, but Jett was bubbly and adorable and he couldn't help himself. Boyd wanted to kiss him, was leaning closer when Jett suddenly spoke.
The boy called him a genius, and the complement overwhelmed him.
What can he say? He chickened out. Hearing the boy's voice reminded him of what he could lose if he messed this date up. Face burning with embarrassment, Boyd stuttered out a joke.
"Y-You think that too? I uh thought I was the only one." The boy cracked a nervous smile, savoring every moment spent here with Jett. "I uhm....I haven't ever brought anyone else out here. This place is uh...well like you said, it's magical. I didn't want to risk someone ruining it for me." He'd wanted to bring Malakai at one point, but eventually decided against it for this very reason.
"Im uh, Im really happy you agreed to come with me. I-It was an honor to show you the jellyfish."
It was a blessing to see Jett enjoying them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue May 23, 2017 11:22 am

Jett finally tore his eyes away from the mesmerizing display in front of him to grin over at Boyd.
"I think this is the best date I've ever been on and we're just getting started." He admitted. He hadn't been on many but Boyd didn't need to know that. "I'm glad you decided to share it with me, I hope I don't ruin it for you." He paused, taking one last look at the jellyfish. Then he spoke again. "Alright, your turn. Take me to the display you wanted me to see. I can't wait anymore." He smiled brightly, caressing small circles on the back of Boyd's hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue May 23, 2017 8:19 pm

"A-Actually this place has never been so beautiful.  With you here i-it just...I thought it was magical before but now? Y-You just....You take paradise with you, everywhere you go." Jett was too pure and lonely to ever cause ruin. He was everything good and bright in the world.
Boyd could only imagine what it would be like to finally show Jett his beloved Manta Rays.
"O-Okay.  Come on."  The boy squeezed Jett's hand, electricity surging up his arm and down the length of his spine.  Jett couldn't possibly understand what he did to Boyd, what he made Boyd feel.
The boy led them back through the underwater tunnel, keeping his eyes on Jett every step of the way.  His body knew this route without his having to think about it, so Boyd spent most of his time gazing dreamily at Jett's bubbly smile.  
Eventually they neared the center of the park.  There was no roof over the large aquarium housed there, sunlight was warm and inviting as they stepped out of the shadows.
The elegant sign above them indicated this area to be the petting pool.
But not just any petting pool.  They had others, filled with starfish and small aquatic creatures.  This one was special though.  
"Y-You're going to love it." Boyd gently tugged Jett forward, towards the large crater like structure in the center.  There were several children spread around the edge, all of them giggling and splashing in the water. From this far it was still hard to make out what animals were on display.
Boyd knew.  He held Jett's hand and felt his heart race.
"This uh, this is it."  Suddenly Boyd became aware of the bundle of nerves gathering in the pit of his stomach.  What if this was stupid?  What if Jett thought he and his stingrays were childish?
God, Boyd hoped not.
"Come here."  The boy wrapped a tentative arm around Jett's waist, gently guiding him closer, until their knees knocked against the tanks concrete foundation.
"Wait, just one second."
The water directly infront of them seemed calm and clear.  It was shallow, easy to see well to the bottom.
Boyd clicked his tongue softly, slowly dipping his hand into the water and merely letting it float there.
A moment later, a dark form appeared from the other end of the tank, small and circular.  Instead of swimming, it seemed to glide.
And several more followed.
"Here they come."  Boyd nearly squealed with excitement, bouncing like a child on the balls of his feet. Every movement pressed Jett closer into his side as the small rays moved towards them.
This wasn't even the best part though. Boyd's absolute favorite ray had yet to make an appearance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Tue May 23, 2017 10:55 pm

Now it was Jett's turn to admire Boyd more than the exhibit in front of them. He couldn't help himself, the squeal of excitement bringing a smile to his lips. Childlike joy looked good on Boyd. He had laugh lines when he smiled this wide that made Jett's heart skip a beat. Tiny crinkles had appeared at the corners of his wide grey-blue eyes. He felt the strong arm around his waist, squeezing tighter as the boy squealed. It was at that moment, admiring his date, that he realized he was falling hard for Boyd Odair. He also realized that he didn't mind it.
He finally looked down to see what had Boyd so excited, letting out a small sound of excitement when he saw the group of stingrays heading towards them.
"Oh wow, you can touch them?" He hesitantly reached out, letting his hand rest in the water beside Boyd's. He had never done something like this before, had never been so close to aquatic life. He was finding that he enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed May 24, 2017 12:24 am

Boyd had been enjoying the stingrays, but hearing Jett's noise of excitement stole his attention away entirely.
"O-Oh wow, you like them?" Boyd's arm stayed secure around Jett's waist. He leaned forward to tenderly place his free hand over Jett's in the water, admiring how well they fit together. God, even Jett's hands were a work of art, slender and petal veined.
"You're going to love this. H-Here she comes!" Boyd lurched forward in his excitement, almost splashing them as the anticipation thrummed through him. His eyes were following a large grey shape that was quickly circling around to them. As they got closer it was easier to distinguish as an incredibly large spotted eagle ray, and just behind it trailed five tiny clones.
Boyd's breath hitched at the sight.
"She uh, she just had her babies last night. It was posted on their website." Boyd had been checking it every day, determined not to miss this special moment with Jett. "I wanted you to be one of the first to see them."
The eagle ray was directly in front of them now. She was seven feet long wing to wing, soft grey and beautifully spotted.
Boyd squeezed Jett's hand gently in warning before carefully pressing the boys palm along the the ray's back. The animal paused at the contact, allowing Jett time to feel its smooth skin.
Boyd was absolutely delighted.
"I uh, I think she likes you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Wed May 24, 2017 12:48 am

Jett had been softly smiling at Boyd while he spoke. If it was anyone else, he would have teased them for keeping an eye on the aquarium's website. But somehow, it was different with Boyd. Instead of finding it dorky and childish, it warmed his heart. This was truly special to Boyd, something he had been looking forward to. And he was choosing to share it with him.
All thoughts faded away though when he spotted the huge ray. She really was beautiful. Boyd's excitement hadn't been for nothing. Jett was taken aback by just how majestic the creature was. And then Boyd was taking his hand, leading him into touching her back. He gasped at the contact, the smooth skin easily gliding beneath his fingertips.
"She's beautiful." He breathed out, leaning closer to Boyd as he eyed the eagle ray and her smaller children. "Thank you, Boyd." He didn't feel the need to clarify. He was thanking Boyd for sharing this with him. This date was turning out better than he could ever have imagined.
He tore his eyes away from the creature in front of them, just long enough to catch a glimpse of Boyd's face, completely enamored with the ray. And then, he couldn't help himself. His free hand came to rest on Boyd's cheek, pulling him in just enough to let their lips meet in a gentle kiss. He had been waiting for the right moment and he didn't know how he would find one better than this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm

Jett kisses him, and Boyd feels sparks. Not in a cheesy our lip are touching way, but in a entire body is on fire, chest exploding kind of way. Jett kisses him, and the entire world shifts.
Jett kisses him.
Boyd's knees are weak, but he holds fast to this moment. He doesn't know what to do with his hands. One rests warm on Jett's hip, and the other is hesitant, carefully moving to cup the boys cheek in his palm.
Boyd likes the kissing. He doesn't ever want it to stop. Can can taste the rest of his life on Jett's lips.
When they part, Boyd doesn't know what to say, so he just kisses Jett again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu May 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Jett didn't expect to feel as many sparks as he did. Didn't expect for his own knees to wobble and his palms to sweat, his heart to feel as if it were about to beat out of his chest. They break apart and Jett doesn't know what to say, bright eyes wide as he simply blinks at Boyd. And then the boy is kissing him again and the whole world stops. He never wants this moment to end.
When it does, he merely rests with their lips still almost touching, noses and foreheads brushing.
"Wow." His voice is soft, gentler than is normal for him. This boy is changing him already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Thu May 25, 2017 8:53 pm

Boyd nuzzles Jett's cheek, a noise of pure joy in the back of his throat. Nikita had told him that kissing was nice, but he'd never said it could be life altering. Boyd could swear all the colors were brighter now.
"O-Oh man...Thank you. That uh, That was the best first kiss ever." The moment couldn't possibly be more perfect. Jett had kissed him in his favorite spot, under a beautiful blue sky.
Boyd loved this. He loved Jett.
God, how he loved Jett. It was too early to say anything though. Boyd wouldn't dare do anything to risk upsetting this moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 26, 2017 12:04 am

Jett was simply smiling, taking in the moment. But then... had he heard that right?
"First kiss?" He was arching an eyebrow, hands moving to cup Boyd's face, one on each cheek. His grip was gentle, like he was holding something made of glass. Sure, he had assumed Boyd was a virgin, the boy was too innocent not to be. But he'd never even been kissed before? Holy hell, Jett swore he was the luckiest boy alive. "Either I'm the luckiest person to walk this earth getting to share your first kiss with you or I'm an idiot and you just meant our first kiss." He gave a teasing smirk. "Either way, I agree. It was the best." He was laughing, finding that he wanted to share so many more kisses with this boy. He wanted the tired morning kisses, the sloppy passionate makeout sessions, the quick pecks on the lips before they had to part ways. He wanted all of them.
In that moment, he could see a future with this boy where they got to share all of these. He wanted that future.
Oh hell, he was falling hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 26, 2017 6:50 am

Boyd wore a bashful grin, his lips still tingling and warm. He'd been saving his first kiss for years. It was something he'd never shared with anyone, but once Boyd had hoped Malaki would do him the honor of taking that first kiss. Now though? The boy is relieved it never happened. Nothing could have possibly rivaled this moment with Jett in his arms, the beta's palms resting tenderly against his cheeks. There was so much love he didn't know what to do with it.
"No I uh...I've never kissed anyone before. I-I was saving it." His kisses were meant for Jett, every last one of them. "I'm honored that the first one was yours. I uhm...I would be happy if the last one was, too." Boyd isn't asking Jett to marry him, but one day he might.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 26, 2017 8:03 am

"I think that could be arranged." Jett spoke teasingly, though he was serious. "You sure know how to make a boy feel special, Boyd." He chuckled, eyeing the room around them. He might just have developed a love for this place too today. He glanced back down at the stingrays, a grin forming on his lips. They warmed his heart now, would forever remind him of this blissful moment, possibly the most innocent kiss he had ever known. "I think I love this place. And being here with you, especially."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 am

Jett may have only been teasing, but Boyd lights up at the possibility. He hopes Jett means it. They could have a life together. Boyd can't imagine ever sharing kisses with anyone else.
"I-I uh...I don't want to make just any boy feel special. Only you." Boyd brushes a stray piece of hair away from Jett's face, their noses still brushing. "This is uh... this is all for you." He had planned everything down to the very last detail, all just to see Jett smile.
Be the reason for that smile.
"So I uhm, I know this is old fashion but im asking anyways." Boyd took one of Jett's hands, holding it in both of his. He bends to kiss every finger, lips falling onto the soft skin of his knuckles, all the way over to his warm palms.
"Jett Jones, will you go steady with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   Fri May 26, 2017 2:12 pm

Jett has been with men before. He's been with men that he was pretty sure he loved. But none had ever made him feel this way. It's only his first date with Boyd and already, Boyd has made him feel more special than anyone else ever has.
"Yes, Boyd. Of course." The words come out without thinking, and then he's kissing Boyd again, his heart racing.
He isn't sure if he's had boyfriends before. He thinks he has, but none of them have never asked him like this, so officially, while making butterflies dance in his stomach.
He likes it, likes Boyd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheap Thrills   

Back to top Go down

Cheap Thrills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next