Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 14, 2017 3:17 am

When Carter had decided to take Misery out to dinner that night, he had thought it would just be like any other date night. Never could he have imagined that it would be the night that changed his life.

They had been slightly drunk when they exited the restaurant after Carter paid for a meal that cost more than Misery had ever had in his life. Not enough to be completely reckless, but enough that Carter had thought it better to walk the short distance to their home instead of driving. He would come to regret not having his driver take them.
But at that time it didn't seem like such a big deal to walk a mile or so together, even if it was dark and the walk home was a secluded one. They weren't worried.
They were all drunken giggles as they walked, Misery leaning into his lover for support.
They hadn't even heard the bounding footsteps behind them until it was too late, a shout coming from Misery as he was tackled from behind, his face slamming into the ground.
Carter had no idea what had tackled his lover to the ground. It was huge, that was for sure. He was fairly certain it was a wolf, but it was bigger than any he had ever seen. It stood on only two legs and had glowing red eyes. It was the most terrifying thing Carter had ever seen. Every bone in his body told him to run. Nothing he could do would help anyways. He wouldn't do well in a fight with a human, let alone whatever kind of creature this was.
But it was hurting Misery.
Carter had never been the heroic type, but in that moment all he was worried about was making sure his lover got out of this unharmed. And so he dove on the creature's back, wrapping his arms around its neck to pull it off of Misery. He was successful, though only moments later it was out of his grip and now its gaze was focused on him instead. Long claws were slicing through his flesh then as sharp fangs sunk into his throat. He was aware of Misery screaming beside him before a pain began to bloom from the area the creature still had his teeth sunk into.
He was dying, he had to be. That was the only explanation for the agony that began then. He didn't even notice when the creature was off of him. All he was aware of was Misery, hands reaching out for the boy as the pain blurred his vision.
And then, everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:07 am

"Carter!" Misery staggered to his feet, hand extended in a desperate reach for his lover. The beast was on top of Carter, tearing into him. Misery wasn't thinking. He was running towards them, intent on knocking the creature away.
He never made it. A towering shadow came barreling towards them, red eyes glowing in the darkness as it emerged from the trees. The thing looked like a man, but it growled like a monster. The sound was deafening to Misery, but it seemed to terrify the offending beast. The thing let go of Carter, turing to run. It wasn't quite fast enough though. The newly arrived monster was already on its heels, knocking it several yards away into the forest with one violent swing of it's claws. For a moment Misery thought the thing would leave them to finish it's kill. Instead the boy had the sickening realization that it was turning back towards Carter.
"No! No! Get back!"
Fear had sobered Misery. He was quick on his feet, running to get between Carter and this new creature.
"Listen kid, we don't have time for this. Your friend is dying over there. You can move and let me help or you can keep standing there and he'll bleed out. It's up to you ya." Eustass never stopped moving. This kid in front of him didn't understand, but the stranger that had been attacked would be dead within minutes.
"Considering how quickly the blood is pooling, it looks like his jugular has been severed. I'd give him three more minutes without help. So move."
Misery hesitated. Carter had risked everything to save him. He could see now that this newcomer looked human but knew that he wasn't. It was a gamble to let him near Carter-
But the bastard was right. Carter was bleeding out and there was nothing he could do. Nothing any human could do at this point.
This thing wasn't human.It was his only chance at being able to save the most precious thing in his world.
"Okay. Okay. Just please, please, save him. I don't know you, or what you are but please. I'll do anything." Misery dropped to his knees at Carter's side, pulling the mans head to rest in his lap. He ran trembling fingers through blood soaked hair and did his very best not to cry.
"You're gonna be okay, you hear me? You have to be. The world will end without you in it."
Eustass approached them, giving Misery only a few seconds to speak before crouching down next to the pair.
"Don't scream. Don't freak out. Don't do anything. Just wait, ya." Eustass paused until he saw Misery's uncertain nod. It was all he needed before leaning over Carter and sinking his fangs into the mans neck, focusing all his efforts into turning the poor bastard instead of killing him.
When he finally picked his head up, Misery punched him square in the mouth.
"You keep your dirty fucking filthy lips off of him!"
Eustass wasn't sure if he wanted to skin the kid alive or commend him on the bravery. In the end, he did neither.
"You had better hold onto him. He's gonna be in a lot of pain here pretty soon."
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 14, 2017 2:11 pm

Sure enough, a moment later and Carter was woken by the agony radiating from where this man had bitten him. His eyes flickered open only long enough to search for Misery as he gasped in pain, clutching onto the boy as he began to sob.
"I love you." He managed to stammer out through the pain. He was sure he had to be dying so he wanted to make sure his lover knew that before he was gone. He never even noticed the redheaded stranger watching over him, all his energy focused on Misery, wanting the boy to be all he saw in his last moments. He laid there, writhing in agony for what felt like an eternity. Wasn't death supposed to be peaceful? He was sure he had heard that. He would welcome death right about now, anything if it meant this pain would stop. He had never had a high pain tolerance and this was unbearable.
Finally though, it stopped abruptly. For a moment he thought he was dead, that it was all over. But then he was glancing around. He saw Misery, big brown eyes full of worry. Then he saw his own body. His clothes were tattered with claw marks and he was covered in blood. Oh god, there was so much blood. But strangely, he couldn't find where it had all came from. He was unharmed, all his wounds had vanished.
"I-Is all that blood mine?" He stammered out finally. He was feeling a bit woozy at the sight of it all. "Why am I not in pain anymore?" He leaned back in his lover's lap though, exhausted at whatever he had just gone through.
Back to top Go down
Boyd Odair

Boyd Odair

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 2:37 am

Misery could only clutch the man against his chest, his heart stalling each time he heard Carter sob.  That fucking monster was just sitting there next to them, watching his lover hurt and doing nothing about it.  It was his fault this was happening.  Misery was filled with rage, so powerful he was choking on it.  There was nothing to be done at the moment.  No matter how much he wanted to turn on Eustass and do everything in his power to make the man pay, he couldn't  That would involve letting go of Carter. Misery wont do that.  He refuses.
Everything is blurry after that.  Carter is stammering, saying that he is loved. Misery shushes him softly, pressing trembling kisses to the mans face.  He doesn't know when the blood stopped gushing, only aware that eventually Carter stops struggling and cold fear grips him.
For a moment, he thinks the man has died, right here in his arms.
But then Carter is talking, moving, and Misery is overcome with relief.  He cries, silent and desperate as he gathers the man against his chest.
The monster speaks.  
"The bite took ya.  Looks like you're going to live, champ." Eustass admired that the scrawny young man had obviously tried to fight a werewolf off in order to save his friend.
"The thing that attacked you was obviously not human.  And now you aren't either.  That was a rouge alpha wolf. If you haven't guess it by now, I too am an alpha. But I house and care for a pack."  Eustass paused to give the distraught couple a moment to absorb their bizarre and outlandish situation before continuing.
"I know this sounds ridiculous and made up, but the proof is here.  You were dying, so I bit you.  It would either save your life or kill you faster. Turns out today is your lucky day because you're still breathing. But now you're a werewolf." Misery opened his mouth to protest but Eustass cut him off.  "Like I said, It sounds crazy but you're breathing.  And im your alpha.  Now don't be alarmed by this.  As an alpha it's my job to watch over you now.  I'll teach you how to cope with your new life, how to control yourself.  I'll protect you from other bastards like the ones that attacked you ya.  And i'll make sure you never attack anyone yourself.  Nod if you understand."  Eustass called Thatcher then, asking his mate to come pick them up.  Carter would need to stay under his watch until Eustass can be sure he has enough control to stop himself from hurting anyone.  He will not be responsible for creating a rogue wolf.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Carter had jumped when he first heard the stranger's voice. Who was this? What the hell was going on?
His first reaction was to cling closer to Misery, holding him tight as if to protect him even though he wasn't even sure he could stand on his own right now. He was so exhausted.
But then the man was explaining himself and he was listening. It sounded crazy.
It was crazy.
But for some strange reason, he believed it.
"I think I believe it." He informed Misery. He didn't feel like a werewolf but this man had very clearly performed some sort of miracle. This explanation was just as reasonable as any for why he was suddenly unharmed when just moments ago he'd been on the verge of bleeding out. "Why don't I feel like a werewolf though? Like I don't have any claws or..." He paused to run his tongue over his teeth. "Nope, no fangs either." He paused then, jumping as a loud noise startled him. It sounded like car tires screeching as they turned a corner. But a look up and down the street beside them found no cars at all. What the hell was that?
And then, almost a full minute later, a navy blue jeep was coming to a stop beside them. Carter blinked several times, wondering if he could have possibly heard this car from the next street over.
"Should I be able to... hear things I don't normally?" He was handling this better than most, believing Eustass almost immediately. He was just so confused about the whole thing.
It helped when the car door opened and a muscular man with dirty blonde hair hopped out. His hair was wet, this being the only reason it wasn't in its usual ponytail and instead, rested just below his shoulders. He approached them, immediately pressing a kiss to the alpha's cheek.
"You owe me shower sex tomorrow." Thatcher whispered in Eustass's ear, teasing about how he had been trying to coax the alpha into the shower with him before he had run off at the scent of another alpha nearby. Carter was surprised when he could hear the words as loudly as if the man had shouted them.
"Who are you?" Carter questioned hesitantly. He assumed it was who Eustass had called to come pick them up.
"The big guy's right hand man. Thatch Taylor, pleasure to meet you." Thatcher approached him, extending a hand with a wide grin.
"You're a wolf too?"
"Yep. Eustass saved my life too. He used to be a mean motherfucker back then though. I softened him up for ya, you're welcome." He shifted to answer the man's question, chuckling when Carter gasped as the hand he was shaking sprouted claws.
This was going to take some getting used to.

Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 2:32 am

Misery was grateful for whatever voodoo magic Eustass had pulled in order to save his lovers life, but that didn't change the fact that he was still a stranger. And not only that, he'd evidently just turned Carter, whatever the hell that meant. The man couldn't be trusted, not with someone so precious as his lover. Misery kept the man clutch against his chest, positioned in a way that assured Eustass would have to go through him in order to get near Carter. He watched as a jeep pulled up along side them, entire body tensing as he prepared for a fight. Misery couldn't believe this man had done anything simply out of the kindness of his heart. There was always a catch, some strings attached. Misery wasn't playing their games.
Little did he know, there was no game to play. Eustass had appeared to intercept a rogue alpha running through his territory, and he'd happened upon Carter and Misery in the process. He wasn't even overly concerned with them, his attention immediately stolen away as Thatcher stepped out of the vehicle.
"Thank you for coming, sunshine. I'll be sure to make it up to you later, ya." Eustass crooned as the man kissed his cheek. It wasn't enough. The alpha took Thatcher into his arms, sweeping the beta off his feet completely. Eustas found his lips next, kissing Thatch as though it was the first time, everytime.
He'd forgotten all about Carter and Misery. He was only reminded of them when he heard Misery scoff, turning to see the boy scowling at them.
"I'm taking Carter home. We aren't going anywhere with you."
Eustass ignored him, watching with a smile as Thatcher introduced himself.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Carter whined softly at Misery, looking over at the man with a soft smile still. He enjoyed this protective side of his husband.
"Misery, if he's telling the truth, I have to let him tell me how to control myself. What if I hurt you?" He shuddered at the thought of attacking Misery like that beast had attacked him. "He's not very good at answering my questions though." He admitted, grumbling softly at how Eustass had ignored him the second Thatcher had arrived. He had never been a patient man and his mind was racing. He needed answers and he needed them now.
"Eustass, is this true?" Thatcher looked back at his lover with mock disappointment. "Come on, you can't just play favorites and only baby the betas you like best." He cleared his throat, muttering something that sounded quite a lot like the name Jett in the middle of his cough. Although he couldn't quite blame the man for favoring Jett. He himself was quite attached to the newest pack member, Galileo Gray. He could still tease his alpha though.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:44 pm

"And what if they hurt you?" Misery shot back. He knew that Carter only wanted to protect him, but the man's done more than enough of that in the last 24 hours. Misery is grateful but he never wants it to happen again. This will be the last time Carter is hurt trying to save him. Misery will take it upon himself to protect them both.
Eustass huffed softly as he was called out. He wanted to protest but knew there was no reason for it. They both knew Thatcher was right.
"Yes, well. Im not the only one, am I sunshine?" Galileo made a point to avoid him unless necessary, and everyone else for that matter. All but Thatcher. Jett too, but its never pleasant when those two get together. Eustass spends most of his time at home now referring fights between the two betas, or watching over them in the hopes of resolving a conflict before it even starts.
Eustass moves to crouch down beside Carter, sensing his beta's need for answers. It is instinct to care for the man now. Misery tenses and glares, looks as though he's ready to pounce. Eustass ignored him still, giving Carter his full attention.
"You do have claws ya, and fangs. So don't panic when this happens." He took Carter's hand, thumb pressing sharply into the man's palm. His red eyes found Carter, and with the will of an alpha he caused the beta to shift.
"You will learn to do this on your own. And like I said, i'll teach you how to control it ya. Everything will be explained, but it's no good to overwhelm you with it. The transition takes time. For now, you just need the basics. You have the potential to shift. Your hearing will be heightened, as will your sense of smell. You'll be stronger than you know, so be careful about that. Anything that hurts you shouldn't be a bother for long, you'll now have an advanced healing factor. That works for most things, but don't go trying to die or anything. We aren't supermen, even though we kinda are." The alpha winked at him, rising to his feet. "Now come on, we'll have time for everything later. Let's get back home before anyone sees you and decides to call the police ya." Eustass offered out a hand, looking pointedly down to Carter's bloody and tattered clothing.
Back to top Go down
Wiley Abercrombie

Wiley Abercrombie

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyFri May 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Carter had been about to continue arguing with his lover when Eustass approached. Then he was gasping in amazement, glancing down at his new claws and running his tongue over the fangs. This was all too strange.
"Oh yeah, good point." He chuckled softly, taking the man's hand and using it to help himself up. He trusted the stranger for some reason he didn't understand. "Come on, Misery. I trust him." He admitted, pulling his lover to his side and pressing a gentle kiss to his cheek, not even pausing to take his fangs into consideration. "And he's the only one who can explain all this new shit to me."
"Hop on in guys, I've got plenty of room." Thatcher called as he slid into the driver's seat. He hadn't even bothered arguing back with Eustass. He knew it was true. Gally was a third son to him. "And don't worry about staining the seats, they've seen worse." The man chuckled although the memories of the night they had found Galileo and transported him back in this very same Jeep were still one of the only things capable of wiping the smile off of his face. That night Eustass had been driving while Thatcher had held and comforted their new beta through the pain of his transformation.
Carter paused before hesitantly tugging Misery towards the car, climbing into the backseat. He was going with these strangers. He had no choice, he had to learn more about what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 21, 2017 2:07 am

Misery hesitated, barely noticing the strange sensation of fangs scraping gently against his cheek. Later it would keep him up at night, but for now the boy was only concerned with their current situation. Hadn't Carter's parent's bothered to teach him about getting into vehicles with strangers? He wanted to take Carter home, where he knew they would be safe. God only knows where these two creatures were trying to take them, what would happen when they got there.
Carter was insistent though, and after the hell he'd experienced, Misery couldn't find it in himself to deny the man of anything. They would do this, because its what Carter needs. Misery will prepared to fight for them every moment. He says a soft prayer, and climbs into the jeep. He'd picked up a rock earlier while Eustass and Carter were talking. It's all he'll have if they get into trouble, and it weighs heavily in his pocket.
Eustass appeared at Thatcher's side, knowing that despite his easy laughs the man was thinking of Gally. He had never really understood how much blood a person could bleed until that night. Eustass had spent two weeks trying to clean it up, and even now the stains were proof of what they'd gone through. He'd been driving, but he'd heard Gally that night. The boy never screamed, but he'd asked Thatcher to kill him, over and over and over. Put him out of his misery.
Eustass still isn't sure if they did him any favors by saving his life. The kid never seems happy. He spends all his time at work, at the bar, or in his room. Things get done around the house, the kind of chores that no one can explain. The alpha knows it's Galileo, but Eustass only ever sees him when Thatcher is home.
"I don't know what i'd do without you sunshine. These kids are lucky to have you around. Im not near as nice when you're gone." Eustass presses a warm kiss to the mans forehead. "I'll be sure to clean your jeep when we're done here ya."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 21, 2017 10:09 am

Thatcher gave an even brighter grin than usual at this. He wondered if Eustass would know why he was smiling so wide, wondered if he would remember bitching so much about the stains Thatcher would leave on his couch that very first day they had met. And now here he was, offering to clean stains out of Thatcher's jeep instead. It might seem like a small gesture to most, but it was all Thatcher needed to show how much he had changed the alpha.
"Oh trust me, I know these kids are lucky to have me. I don't know how they deal with you when I'm gone." The soldier teased, but truly he was always worried about Gally while he was overseas. The man had no other friends and Thatcher just knew whenever Jett was picking at him. Eustass often questioned why he was so attached to their newest beta. It was true that he wasn't the most fun to be around but Thatcher supposed that there is something about holding a person in your arms as they beg for death that bonds you to them. He wants to make all that pain worth it for Gally, wants to give him the life he deserves.
Everyone wondered if they had actually helped Gally at all by saving him that night. The man acted so miserable that it was hard to tell. But Thatcher knew. He has been lucky enough to witness the man smile, when it's just the two of them. He knows that Gally appreciates him, if nothing else, and he is determined to see a day where the beta smiles for everyone, not just him.

Carter listens to the two in the front of the car, calming slightly at how loving they seem. Surely a nice couple like this wouldn't be luring him back to their home to murder him, right? His eyes trail over the seat underneath them, grimacing at the blood stains. Okay so that wasn't a great sign, but maybe it was just people who's lives they had saved, like his.
He reached over to take Misery's hand, tugging the boy closer and leaning in to kiss his cheek once more.
"I'm sorry. I love you." He murmured softly, giving no more explanation before pressing his face into the boy's neck. He had some strange desire to nuzzle their suddenly, his body immediately calmed by the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:18 pm

Eustass took a moment to savor Thatcher's smile, so bright it still made his stomach flutter. Of course he knew what the man was thinking. He'd hounded Thatcher for weeks about staining his couch. It was strange to think about what he'd been like then, so bitter and cold. Thatcher had brought the sun back into his life. Everything was warm now.
"Well, for one Malakai likes to be coddled. He keeps me company most nights unless he's out on a date ya." The alpha grimaces at the mere thought of his baby boy dating. He knows it happens, Malakai doesn't mind telling him about it and Eustass takes it well, gives the best advice he can. But it never gets easier to swallow.
"Oleander likes to act like hard ass, but he sulks for the first week or two. Sometimes i'll find him in bed with me at night, always in your spot. He's always gone by morning and we never speak of it. I tried once, but he dismissed me and didn't come back for months." The alpha glanced over to his lover, grinning fondly. He adored this man, loved that Thatcher had mothered his children. It was the greatest gift he'd ever received.
"He and Nikita are still having some sort of problem. I don't know what it is. They wont tell me. And it's not too obvious but I know." This is something that keeps Eustass awake at night. He wants to help his children, but he doesn't know how.
"And Gally...He isn't around much. I honest to god don't even know he's there unless I hear his heart beating or he's fighting with Jett. He gets up before everyone and leaves for work. He comes home late and goes to his room. He usually manages to slip past me. I offer him food but I don't think he ever eats it. I guess he takes care of himself. Mentioned once that he didn't like being indebted to people ya." Eustass wasn't sure how to handle the boy. This week with Thatcher home had been the most he'd seen of the new beta. It seemed that Gally liked to be at Thatcher's side whenever he could justify it. The boy had even eaten dinner with them, something Eustass is still shocked by. Normally he'd be jealous of the kid, how he follows Thatch like a puppy, how Thatch adores him in return. Eustass can't bring himself to feel that though. Gally isn't trying to threaten him. The boy never oversteps his boundaries and he disappears whenever Eustass comes around, most likely to give them alone time. For such a brute, the kid is respectful and doting when it comes to Thatcher. Eustass is glad to have someone around he can trust to protect his mate. The boy hasn't said as much, but the alpha can feel it. Gally would die for Thatcher, simple as that.
"But me, im the worst when you're gone. I just miss you every second until you get back." Eustass reached for his mates hand, interlacing their fingers. He listens for Thatcher's heartbeat every night, and falls asleep to the rhythm of it. When the man's gone, it's the only thing that sooths him.
"We're all lucky to have you, Thatch. I don't tell you enough."

Misery is watching all the scenery pass, diligently memorizing every turn and detail. He wanted to know where they were going, and how to get there just in case they need to leave in a hurry. This is dangerous, no matter how sweet and domestic the strangers seem. Not everything is as it appears, Misery has learned this. He'd be ready for anything, and he'd make damn sure Carter was safe. The boy only glanced up when Carter took his hand, taking a moment to count his blessings as his lover pressed into the crook of his neck. It would be a tragedy if he'd lost this.
"I love you too. Thank you for saving me." He doesn't know all the details, but seems that saving his life was going to change things for Carter, and Misery hated it. He never wanted the man to be hurt out of love for him.
"I promise, i'll make it up to you. Everything is going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptySun May 21, 2017 11:25 pm

"Aww, big guy, I don't know what I did to get all this affection tonight but I'm not gonna complain." Thatcher smirked, Eustass's hand in his own causing warmth to spread throughout his entire body. "And don't worry, I know how much you miss me when I'm gone. You like to act tough but I know you're just a big baby." He cooed softly as he pulled into their driveway, nuzzling his mate's neck before pulling back and stepping out of the car.

"You don't have to make it up to me, Misery. I saved you because I was being selfish. If something happened to you I... I don't know what I'd do." Carter spoke truthfully, holding his lover close. He was quite surprised with himself, really. He had never been the hero type. He'd always been a coward. But it had been instinct to put Misery's life over his own. The boy was his everything, his only reason for living. "I promise I won't let anything happen to you here, either, even if they turn out to be psychos." He gave a small smile as they came to a stop. A moment later and Thatcher was opening his door.
"Need a hand?" The soldier smiled at them but Carter shook his head.
"I think I'm feeling alright physically."
"Alright then, let's roll. Time to meet your new pack family."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 4:36 am

Eustass is tough with everyone except his mate and their children, and he's even firm with them when need be. He's a different person when Thatcher comes home from overseas. The alpha is doting every chance he gets, savoring every moment until Thatcher is gone again.
He'll have to wait a little longer for quality time between them. His new beta needed attention.
Gally's rusty blue Ford is in the yard. The boy had been gone earlier. If Boyd and Nikita were still hanging around, Carter should be able to meet everyone. Jett and his children were inside he knew, he could hear their hearts beating, always.
"This is it ya, it isn't much but it's home." The house wasn't any mansion, but it was large and accommodating for Eustass's growing pack.
"You'll have to hang around here in order to learn, and by then you'll probably want to be here. I can't explain it, but a pack becomes family, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. Along with Thatcher we have two children, Oleander and Malakai. Our friends Vitaly and Bellamy are considered part of my pack too, even though Vitaly is human and Bell belongs to another alpha. He's Thatcher's best friend, so he's one of ours. Their children, too. Boyd and Nikita. Besides them I only have two other beta's, Jett and Galileo. You'll meet them too. These people are going to be your support from now on. You should give them all a chance. And it goes without saying that they are my family, and should be treated with respect. You'll learn to love them." The alpha gave Carter a moment to absorb all of this before leading them up to the porch.
Misery held tight to his lover, wanting to savor this sweet moment with Carter. Eustass ruined it though. He listened intently about this new pack they were entering into, trying to memorize everything. Carter was only in this because of him. Misery was determined to keep him safe. He'd failed to do so earlier. If he'd been better, they wouldn't even be in this mess.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:16 am

Carter nodded, listening to the information Eustass gave him. He found he was actually quite nervous, making sure Misery was pressed into his side as they made their way into the home. He was never nervous to meet people, used to being the center of attention at his parent's business events. But this was different. He was not in his element here. He was in casual clothing, tattered and covered in blood and he knew no one. He had no idea what he was getting into. He was terrified.
As Eustass opened the front door, angry voices could already be heard. Carter thought he had heard Eustass say something about the wolves named Jett and Galileo fighting all the time, maybe it was them.
"God, I wish Thatch wasn't home just so you could go back to hiding in your fucking room all the time!" Jett could be heard growling.
"Ah, home sweet home." Thatcher joked, smile never leaving despite the harsh words from Jett.
The scene became more clear as they all entered. Jett sat on one end of the large couch, on Boyd's lap as usual. On the other end sat Galileo. And Nikita was in the middle, having to extend an arm to keep Jett back and prevent the fight from getting physical.
"Thank God you guys are back, I can only keep the peace for so long." Nikita heaved a sigh of relief, though he was chuckling softly. Galileo and Jett's constant fighting kept him amused constantly. He found it fascinating how they could manage to fight over anything at any time. Gally had only been home for maybe ten minutes and they were at each other's throats.
Only Nikita appeared to notice the newcomer, smiling at him.
"New betas? Nikita Odair. Nice to meet you." He nodded before continuing. "Come on Jett, make a good first impression." He nudged the boy who merely grumbled something under his breath, settling back into Boyd's arms much to the irritation of Malakai who sat on the floor across the room with his brother. He had begged Oleander to let him braid his hair as a distraction since Boyd and Jett were being particularly affectionate and he didn't want to hide out in his room like usual.

Carter stayed silent for a while, merely taking in the room around him and all the new faces. Some looked friendly, like the boy who was holding the angry beta. And some not so much, like the one across the room glaring at the couple. He was intimidated, that was for sure. But then his eyes landed on the other boy sitting on the floor, having his hair braided. Carter wasn't sure what the boy made him feel, all he knew was that his claws and fangs were out again and there was an odd stirring in his stomach. A more experienced beta might have known that it was his wolf, attracted to this new boy for some reason, wanting to be closer to him. But Carter simply had no clue. He didn't even think of attraction as an option. It'd been years since he'd thought of anyone but Misery that way.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Galileo was still except for his fidgeting hands. Jett's rising voice had sent pinpricks to his head, right behind his eyes.  It only did more to piss him off.  If Thatcher hadn't come in when he did, Gally would have bypassed Nikita in order to physically shut Jett up.  He did his best to shoulder the blows, but Thatcher was his weak spot.  
"Bless all, it got awfully quiet in here."  Gally sent Jett a pointed scowl. "Must be because daddy dearest is home.  It would be a damn shame if he worst to hear you talkin' shit about Thatcher.  An' you'd just hate to be out of his good graces, ain't that right?" His voice was even, almost friendly.  It would sound civil if not for the teasing jabs.  "You're a damn joke."
He'd expected Jett to lash out, but instead it was Boyd who rose to take the bait.
"Why don't you go the hell away? Like honest to god, everything is fine until you show up."  Boyd hates confrontation, but he's had enough of Gally disrespecting his lover.  Jett doesn't deserve to be treated this way.  
Galileo isn't phased.  He never backs down unless it's Thatcher or Eustass telling him to.  
"Is that right, pretty boy? Well that's a damn shame, because here I am havin' a dandy good time. You really oughta lighten up.  Jett's got a big ol' mouth.  Make 'em put it to use.  Maybe that'll take the edge off."
Everything was quiet after that.
Boyd carefully moved Jett from his lap, getting the boy safely off the couch before turning and lunging at Gally.  Eustass had expected it, because he too didn't care for how the beta had spoken of Jett.  The alpha caught Boyd before he could reach Gally, but just barely.
"Galileo."  Eustass turned on the boy himself, eyes flashing a threatening shade of red.  "That's completely uncalled for and I'd appreciate if you watched your mouth from now on ya.  I wont have you antagonizing my pack, understand?"  Boyd was still squirming in the alpha's arms, his face burning with rage.  He'd never wanted to hurt anyone before, so this feeling was new to him.
Gally stares up at Eustass, expressionless.  He's used to being yelled at.  He takes it well.  "Sure thing boss. Whatever you say."
The alpha stares at him for a long moment, until he's certain the boy understands.
"Now all of you calm the hell down, alright?  We have new pack member's here! Act like you have some sense and greet them."  Eustass held Boyd until he stopped struggling, his eyes stern as they swept the room.  He was waiting for one of them to make the first move towards kindness and socializing.
Strangely, it was Oleander who took action. He hadn't taken his eyes off Carter since the moment Eustass had brought the man in.  There was something about him that drew Ollie's attention.  Maybe it was how handsome he looked in that tattered tuxedo.  Or maybe it was because Carter was easy on the eyes.  Either way, he had piqued Oleander's interest.
"Hey there.  Im Ollie, and you're cute."  The boy was standing in Carter's personal space, leaning forward on the balls of his feet.  A few more inches and their lips would brush.  "Now that we have the introductions out of the way, why don't you tell me a little more about yourself."  
Eustass wanted to pass out.  Not only was his child trying to pick up a stranger, but Carter was going to think their entire pack insane.  He should have known better.  Ever since his and Nikita's argument, Oleander spends less and less time at home.  Eustass knows that he's going on dates, but he swears that's all it is.  Just dates.
The alpha believes him, for now.
Misery, who had been silent the entire time, suddenly burst into action.
"Hey, you back the hell up. Get out of his fucking face."  Misery forced himself in between them, planting both hands against Oleander's chest and shoving the boy back.  Ollie merely snorted in amusement, all of Misery's strength only enough to move him back two whole steps.
"How come? Did you already call dibs on him or something? Because sweetheart I hate to tell you, that doesn't work with me."
Misery was visibly seething. "No, not dibs you motherfucker.  We're married, so step off."
Oleander hummed softly, his bottom lip jutting out into a pout.
"What a shame. I'll have to just admire him from afar, I guess."  
Misery made a noise of frustration deep in his throat, and Oleander winked at them.
"Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Jett wore a smug smirk, pleased to have his lover and the alpha both backing him up. Eustass and Boyd had both given Gally a piece of their mind but still, Jett hadn't gotten his own final dig in. He was flying off of the couch then, in Galileo's face before anyone could stop him.
"Maybe I will put my mouth to use for Boyd tonight. You have a nice fun night with that right hand of yours." He winked. "You know, maybe if you weren't such a miserable goddamn prick all the time, you'd find someone to take the edge off for you. Lord knows you need it more than Boyd does." He snorted, considering slapping the man.
Then, as if the man had read his mind, Thatcher was grabbing him by the back of his shirt, pulling him back just enough to fix him with a stern look. It drove him crazy, the way the man had snapped at Galileo when Jett had clearly been asking for it.
Not to mention, Thatcher had really found it quite funny. He often thought Jett needed to be knocked down a peg and everyone really did need to lighten up. Despite this, he never wanted to speak of Eustass's blatant favoritism in front of everyone, not wanting to undermine the alphas authority. So he warned the beta, giving him a simple look that said: "you might have them all up your ass, but not me."
"Cool it." Thatcher spoke simply before setting him back on his feet. "New pack members, remember?"
Jett said nothing more, simply turning to check on Boyd. He knew things had not gotten physical but they almost had, and the thought of his innocent human lover taking on the bitter werewolf was enough to have him worried.
"Don't you go doing that again. I can handle that prick on my own, don't you worry." He spoke gently, a completely different person than the harsh werewolf who had growled at Gally only moments ago.

Carter could only watch everything that was happening, combined with this cute boy hitting on him. He was stunned at just how hectic this little home was. And then he did something most might not have expected. He laughed. All he could do was laugh, shaking his head.
"This is certainly quite a family you've got here, Eustass." He smiled at the man before letting his eyes fall back onto Ollie. "Carter Kensington, nice to meet you too. Unfortunately, I am married though." He cringed immediately after he spoke, regretting his choice of words when he said unfortunately. He knew it would anger his husband. "Unfortunately for you." He added, hoping to clarify what he had meant and prevent Misery's wrath. His eyes did linger though, trailing over Oleander's lithe body. He didn't mean anything by it, truly. He just couldn't help himself, something inside of him wanting the boy closer.
Nikita meanwhile had jumped up the second Ollie began flirting with the newcomer. His intent was to put a stop to it immediately. But he had then realized it wasn't his place. So now he stood awkwardly a few feet behind Oleander, arms folded across his chest and glaring a hole through all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Gally felt something sharp and hot in his chest. He took the words with a blank stare, refused to give Jett the satisfaction of knowing he'd struck a nerve.  The boy has said worse, so he isn't sure why this hurts so much.  Gally tells himself he's just bitter and lonely, tells himself it isn't the thought of Jett's mouth on Boyd's dick that's got him so fired up.  He hates Jett, hopes he chokes on it.
He hates himself, too.
Gally expects Jett to swing at him, knows he wants to.
Thatcher stops him before he gets that far.
Galileo is shocked, to say the least. He's always fought his own battles.  Until Thatcher and Eustass, no one had ever been kind to him.  He still doesn't know how to handle it, how to feel.
He decides it makes him feel weak. There's something else too, something warm, but he cant identify it.
Gally adores Thatcher, and he'll do so until the day he dies.  But he isn't stupid.  He knows that Thatcher does these things out of pity. He's not so disillusioned to believe the man actually likes him.  Not even his broken brain could distort that truth.  Gally can't blame him for it, either.  Thatcher is a good man.  Even if Gally is a miserable goddamn prick like Jett said, he feels the need to help. After all, Thatcher had found him with his brains splattered across a concrete wall. The man had held him while he begged to be put down. Of course he feels responsible for Gally now.  
"You didn't have to do that, boss. I truly do appreciate it an' all that, but i'd hate to get you in trouble with alpha man.  You know how he feels about his golden boy."
Gally watched Jett retreat over to check on Boyd, his head throbbing as he heard them talking.  He hates them, he thinks again.
Boyd reaches out to pull Jett back into his lap, his cheeks still tinged pink. He'd been fighting mad only seconds before, but having his lover safely back in his arms soothed his racing heart.  
"I know you can handle yourself, but uh, im going to worry no matter what." The boy leaned forward, gently knocking their foreheads together. "And you can't expect me to just sit back and let him talk about you that way. I-I know its ridiculous but I still believe in protecting your honor.  You're my sun, the moon, and all the stars.  I can't let Gally be cruel to my whole universe."

Misery wasn't often jealous.  He'd always been secure in Carter's love for him.  This would be the first time since they'd been together that he felt inferior.  
Unfortunate.  That's the word his husband had used when describing their relationship.  Misery had been expecting Carter to back him up, reject the stranger completely because fuck, they were happy.
Weren't they?
Misery wanted to slap him.  But the sting of Carter's words had taken all the fight out of him.  He's suddenly so tired. He just wants to go home.  To their home.
Oleander hadn't moved back any.  He's still standing only a few feet from Carter, his lips curled into a sly smirk.  
"Yes, very unfortunate indeed."  The boy hummed, making no attempt to hide how he sizes Carter up, eyes slowly trailing down the length of his body, and back up again.  He gives an appreciative noise in the back of his throat.
"But that misfortune aside, I did notice your claws come out when you saw me." Oleander reaches for Carter's hand, a slender finger landing on the mans palm and following it down to his clawed fingertips.  "Are you excited by all the new faces? Or were you just happy to see me."  
Misery feels fire in his blood.  He slaps Oleander's hand away, entire body trembling with barely contained rage.
"I swear to god, if you keep flirting with my husband we're going to fight. I don't give a damn what kind of monster you are."
Oleander clicks his tongue almost playfully.
"Come on now, don't be stingy.  Didn't anyone teach you that it was nice to share?" He was unaware of Nikita standing behind him. He'd loved the Russian all his life, and he was struggling to accept that he'd never have more than what they had right now. Ollie was starting to look for ways to fill the hole Nikita had left in his life. He couldn't keep feeling so hollow.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:50 pm

"Oh god, don't spew that 'protecting your honor' bullshit at me." Jett groaned, eyes rolling even though he was still smiling softly and pulling Boyd in for a kiss. "That's the sappiest shit I've ever heard, Boyd." He murmured against the boy's lips teasingly before kissing him again. And again. And again. He couldn't help himself. Because as much as he would refuse to admit it, Boyd's words warmed his heart. Never had anyone stood up like that for him before, and while the strong, independent side of him despised it, some part he hid away inside was full of joy. Boyd cared, truly. His hands were carding through Boyd's hair as they kissed until finally they were interrupted.
"Oh for fuck's sake, could you two get a room already?!" It was Malakai who finally snapped, although he looked shocked then, as if surprised he had said that out loud instead of his usual internal complaining.
Thatcher couldn't help but laugh then, shaking his head from his spot where he had reached down to pat Gally's shoulder.
"Don't you worry about the alpha man yelling at me. He wouldn't dare, I might as well be the alpha." Thatcher joked, though truly he was not worried about Eustass being mad at him. "And golden boy could stand to watch his mouth every once in a while. Trust me, I know you don't start all the fights." Gally simply ended them. And that was something Thatcher could respect. He glanced back at his son then, still looking mortified that he had said something but still irritated. "Maybe you and Mal can start the 'we hate Jett' club." He chuckled. "I'm sure he'd be down for it."

Carter is ready to let the boy down gently before spending the rest of the evening comforting his husband and reassuring him that he hadn't meant what he said, he had simply misspoken. He was already in the process, lips pressed to Misery's forehead, murmuring soft reassurances when Oleander mentioned how he'd noticed his claws come out when he saw him.
The rich man was gaping then, trying to say something but only stumbling over his words, unsure of what to say at all.
He wanted to ask if Oleander knew what it meant, of course. Because he had noticed it too and passed it off as a coincidence. But it obviously meant something if the boy had bothered mentioning it. But he didn't want to ask now and have Ollie say it meant Carter was attracted to him and then have his marriage end right before his eyes.
So he could only continue stammering, unsure why this new boy had such an effect on him. Carter Kensington had never stuttered like this before.
"I-I... uh, well... you see, I-" Finally, he gave up trying to explain himself. Instead, he sighed, running a hand through his hair and forcing his eyes away from Oleander. He looked to Eustass instead, deciding that maybe the best approach would be changing the subject entirely. "Do you have any clothes I could change into? I'd like to get out of this if that's alright."
Before Eustass had a chance to answer though, Nikita was stepping forward instead, hooking his arm through Carter's quite roughly.
"Don't worry, papka, I've got it." Nikky grunted, muttering something else then just for Carter's ears. "Newbie and I need to have a little chat anyways."
Carter couldn't help but let out a soft whine. Great, now this boy was pissed at him for some reason. This boy who was a foot taller and looked like he was carved from stone. What had he done to deserve this night from hell?
He said nothing though as he was tugged along by Nikita. They only stopped when they were in a bedroom. Carter had no clue who's it was, but the pictures on the wall told him it might belong to one of the couple.
"Alright, chat time now." Nikita let go of Carter only to crack his knuckles. Then he was shoving the man against the door which he had closed behind them. "You put your hands anywhere near Ollie and I'll break them, hear me? I might not be a fancy werewolf but I am a street fighter and I'll have you on your ass the second you think about touching him. Got it, pretty boy?"
"G-got it!" Carter held up his hands defensively. "I'm married, for fuck's sake! I wasn't going to do anything! I just met him!"
"Oh I know. And I also know what a married creep looks like checking out a younger, more attractive guy. I was just warning you, watch yourself." Nikita grunted before letting him go.
Carter slumped against the door, exhausted as he watched Nikita rummage through the closet. So this kid thought he wanted Ollie too? How could something he hadn't even realized be so apparently obvious?
"You're about Boyd's size, maybe a little bigger but it's just for now. I figured Jett might have some of his clothes over here." Nikita spoke casually as if he had not just threatened the man's life. Eventually he tossed a t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts over at the newcomer. "There ya go."
"Thank you." Carter murmured, changing clothes quickly. Nikita took the old ones, dropping them off in the laundry room on their way back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:07 am

Boyd had forgotten Malakai was even there.  It was impossible for him to notice anyone or anything with Jett sitting in his lap, petting his hair and kissing him. God, how Jett kissed him.  It never got old.  Boyd felt sparks each time, always coming away with tingling lips and burning cheeks.  His heart would race to the point where he questioned his medical state. His feelings for Jett were overwhelming and all consuming.
Boyd jumped at the sound of Malakai's voice, yelling for them to stop.  He could hear the irritation, knew the boy was stressed.  Before he'd met Jett, Boyd would be doing everything in his power to soothe Malakai.  Now though he merely blinked at the boy, stunned by his sudden outburst. Someone else would take care of it.  Boyd wasn't going to let go of Jett, not for Malakai or anyone else.
Oleander got up and went to plop down in Malakai's lap, blocking the boys view of Jett and Boyd.  
"Hey, you gotta take a deep breath and calm down before you have a stroke."  He took the boys hands and settled them in his hair, urging him to finish the braids.  "We can leave if you want to, you know.  I have some booze hidden up in the tree house.  We can get sloshed and bitch about them all night if you want."  Jett is his best friend, but he knows the boy can take care of himself.  Jett's happy.  Malakai is fragile.  And if he has to talk shit in order to cheer his brother up, then that's what he'll do.
Gally follows Thatcher's gaze, notes Malakai's mortification and how quick Oleander is to try and soothe him.  He isn't friendly with most of them, but he adores Thatcher, and somehow Malakai has wormed his way into Gally heart as well.  It started as an alliance of sorts.  They both hated Jett, so naturally they could hate him together.  But it's evolved into more than that.  On many nights when he isn't here, he's at the bar with Malakai.  The boy is his only friend, and Gally finds that he's grown protective of him.
"Come on now boss, you jus' behind on the times.  You been gone for too long.  That club started up a couple weeks ago.  Course we're still accepting memberships if you decide you wanna join.  We have alcohol an' snacks. An' some of the bitchiest remarks i've ever heard, courtesy of your son." The boy offered Thatcher a rare smile. It was easy to miss, just a tiny twitch of his lips, but it was more than his usual blank stare. "By the looks of things, we'll probably be havin' a club meetin' here tonight."

Eustass was waiting with arms crossed over his chest when Nikita and Carter returned.  He'd been listening the entire time, feeling as though there was something strange about Nikita jumping up so suddenly to 'help' earlier.  And of course he was right.  The alpha had cringed when he heard Carter's back thud against the door, and he'd been even more horrified to have Nikita call the man on his checking Oleander out, and not only that but the Russian was threatening to break his hands. The poor man was going to leave here and never come back first chance he gets. And Eustass wont blame him.
"Does everything fit okay?" The alpha approached Carter, pretending to examine the clothes but instead checking his beta over for any signs of injury. He heaved a soft sigh of relief when he found none.
But then his gaze fell on Nikita, and he narrowed his eyes,
"Solnishko. How about a word ya."  Eustass nodded towards the kitchen, pausing to ask Thatcher if he would look out for Carter and Misery before leading the way.  
Misery was instantly back at Carter's side.  He hadn't liked that Nikita took his lover from the room.  He didn't like Carter going anywhere he couldn't follow, especially not here, in this place.
"Hey, are you okay? He didn't hurt you or anything did he?"  Misery gently pulled the clothing this way and that, his eyes roaming every inch of flesh to assure Nikita hadn't touched the  man. Once he was satisfied with Carter's safety, caught the mans face in his hands.
"Carter, I think we should go home.  I don't like it here.  I don't trust these people."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:07 am

Malakai stared at Boyd for a moment longer, eyes shining with hurt before he forced himself to look away, back to his brother, continuing his braiding work. Boyd had used to look at him like that, like he was the only thing that mattered. And now he didn't even get a second glance. It stung.
"I'm not going to let them drive me out of my own fucking house." He muttered softly. "Can't they ever go over to Boyd's to make out? Jesus christ." He huffed, catching Gally's gaze as it landed on him. He gave a feeble smile at the man. He might just head up to the treehouse to get some of that alcohol later. Maybe he could sneak it into Gally's room and they could sit there and bitch for hours. He knew Oleander was serious and he would listen to Mal bitch about Jett all he wanted. But it was always more fun with someone who truly hated Jett just as much as he did.
Thatcher chuckled as Gally spoke, nodding his head as he listened to the details of the "club."
"Ohh, sounds fun. I think I'm more suited for the "we strongly dislike Jett sometimes" club but you've tempted me with the alcohol, snacks, and bitching. Might have to submit an application. I can never turn down a good bitching session." He hummed thoughtfully, smirking at the other man. Truly, he wasn't normally a bitchy person. But he had found out recently that jealousy brought his bitchy side out. Maybe that was part of the reason Jett got under his skin sometimes. He was just a bit too close to Eustass sometimes. Maybe he was where his son got it from. "You guys have fun at the meeting tonight without me though. Fill me in on the details tomorrow." He nodded, truly glad that his son and Galileo both had someone else to go to when Jett got to be too much.

Nikita whined, though reluctantly followed the alpha to the kitchen. His stomach lurched uncomfortably at the way the man had narrowed his eyes at him. He never liked his papka being mad at him. He seemed serious now.
"It's not nice to eavesdrop, you know that, papka?" Nikita muttered as he closed the kitchen door behind them, leaning against it and avoiding the man's gaze. Eustass was like a second father to him. Most times, that was a blessing. But now, it made this only worse, Nikita feeling like he was about to be scolded like a little kid.
Carter could only smile softly, grateful that Misery's anger seemed to have faded and now all he was worried about was making sure he was okay.
"He didn't hurt me. Just threatened my damn life if I so much as looked at that Ollie kid again." He gave an eye roll, shaking his head as he took his husband by the waist, bringing him in for a sweet kiss. "I told him he had nothing to worry about. I am happily married, even though I'm an idiot sometimes and I don't know how my gorgeous husband deals with me." His voice was soft. Teasing, but loving and sincere at the same time. He had always known how to get back in Misery's good graces. But he wasn't just sucking up this time, truly sorry for upsetting the boy. "I don't blame you for wanting to go home though. I'm not worried they'll hurt me but it's... a little much." He admitted. "We can go soon. I'll wait for the big guy to get back to let him know. I mean I think I'll have to come back sometimes but for now, it's just making my head hurt." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:25 am

Oleander shot Boyd and Jett a nasty glare, honest to god angry with the hurt he'd seen flash across his brothers face.  Malakai didn't deserve this.  He hadn't ever done anything to hurt Boyd.  His only crime was not liking the boy back at the right time.  
"They aren't going to drive you out of our house, dammit.  Dad would never let that happen.  And neither would I.  They just have to be here because Vitaly doesn't like Jett." Oleander wasn't good at comforting people, didn't know what he could possibly say that would make Malakai feel better.
Maybe there was nothing.
"I could ask Jett to go out drinking with me tonight.  Maybe get him out of the house for a while so you can relax." It's not like he has anything better to do lately.  Nikita is always busy with his newest flavor of the week.  Oleander cant stomach to watch it, and he's heart still stings with rejection.  He's willing to do almost anything in order to forget, even if only for a little while.
Galileo watches them for a few more moments. Even from here, he can see the hurt cross Malakai's finely carved features.  He hates Jett all the more for it.
His temple aches, the right one in particular. He remembers what it felt like to have a bullet tear through that spot.  He longs for the blissful nothingness that came after.  
"You gon' be missin' out on a good time boss. But I reckon I understand.  You an' alpha man probably have some unfinished business to attend." Galileo gave Thatcher a teasing wink.  Eustass never had to worry about him trying to steal Thatcher away or anything like that.  Galileo loved him dearly, yes.  But not that way. Never that way.  There was just something about waking up after death and being held by someone that bonds you to them.  He'd wanted to die, but Thatcher wouldn't let him.  Any happiness he has now, he owes it all to Thatch.
"I'll be watchin' out for Mal tonight, so you wont have to worry about that at least.  A couple beers an' he'll be jus' fine and dandy. You outta enjoy yourself while you can." God knows the man deserves it.

Eustass allowed the boy to think he was being scalded for a few more moments before finally cracking a relieved smile.  He'd  been so worried about Nikita and  Ollie's relationship lately, it was good to know they'd still look out for each other when push came to shove.
"I know it's not nice.  But I also knew there was something weird about you suddenly wanting to be alone with Carter ya.  Im glad I listened in."  The alpha wrapped an arm around Nikita, pulling the boy in so he could press a kiss to the crown of his head.  "You and Ollie have been kinda distant lately.  Im glad to see you two still love each other."  
Misery usually hated how he could never stay mad at Carter.  The man always knew how to kiss away his anger.  Tonight though he was just happy to be going home.  They'd been through so much hell in the last twenty four hours.  Misery had already lost the man once.
"Well, I can think of several ways to soothe that headache once I get you back home."  Carter was assuring him that he felt nothing for the Ollie kid, and Misery wants to believe that.  He'll only really feel better after he's able to lay Carter down and remind him why he fell in love with Misery in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Malakai only sighed as he leaned into his brother, appreciating the boy's company.
"Nah. I mean you can take him out if you want. I know you guys are friends." He had hated it at first but when he realized that Ollie would still always put him first, he had learned to accept it. It was the only thing he had over Jett, stealing Ollie away when the two of them were supposed to have plans. He had learned to appreciate the small victories. "But I think I'm gonna get wasted with Gally tonight. He'll bitch about Jett with me all night long, it's pretty fun." He smirked lightly, glancing over as Jett stood.
"I guess we could get a room." Jett spoke simply, tugging Boyd along as he walked towards the staircase. It was for Ollie, not Mal. He didn't want his friend to be mad at him. "I've got a mouth to put to work after all, remember?" That was for Mal. He couldn't help himself. Really, he was speaking to no one in particular, though he made sure to give Galileo's legs hanging off of the couch a nice kick on his way out. "Tell Nikky and Eustass I said goodnight." With that, he was gone, leading Boyd up the stairs behind him.
"I fucking hate him." Mal groaned, pretending that the thought of Jett touching Boyd so intimately didn't make his stomach lurch.
Thatcher took the now empty seat on the couch, stretching his legs out and throwing an arm around Gally's shoulders.
"Thanks kid, for looking out for him. I appreciate it. And ya know, if you ever need anyone to look out for you, I'm here." He wore a soft smile as he spoke.

Nikita heaved a sigh of relief. He couldn't remember the last time Eustass had been truly mad at him and he was pleased that this wasn't the case tonight.
"Of course I still love him." Nikita murmured, almost seeming embarrassed at being called out on it. "I figured since you're his alpha, you couldn't give him the dad talk about how if he touches your boy he's a dead man. So big brother had to do it." Yeah, that was it. Big brother being over protective, certainly not a jealous rage at how Ollie had flirted with the man.

Carter grinned at Misery's words, pressing kisses to both cheeks as he held him close.
"I think I'd like that." He purred lowly, body already relaxing at the thought of having a nice night back at his mansion. He wanted to go home, get a nice bubble bath tomorrow and then let Misery rid him of all the stress from the day. "Home sounds so nice right about now." He was considering just leaving without waiting for the alpha to return.

Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Oleander watched Jett led Boyd upstairs, letting out a relieved sigh as they went.  He knew the boy wasn't going anywhere for Malakai's sake. Ollie was grateful to have Jett. He'd have to make this up to him later.  Oleander caught the boys gaze before he disappeared, lips twitching up into a thankful smile.  He was happy that Jett was happy.
Boyd was tripping over himself as Jett led him to the staircase. The boy couldn't seem to find his footing with the Jett teasing him like this.  His cheeks were still pink, but not so flushed.  All the blood had just rushed somewhere else, farther south.
"I uh- Oh, man- Jett you- I-" Boyd couldn't seem to stutter out an entire sentence, his eyes wide and bright with childlike excitement.

Galileo didn't know how to respond with Thatcher being so openly kind to him. The mans words made something swell behind Gally's ribcage.
He doesn't deserve nice things. He can't ever hold onto them.
Gally is lost, for a moment.
But then Jett is kicking his leg as they pass, so Gally takes the easy way out and retaliates by sweeping his feet and 'accidentally' tripping Boyd.  The boy lurches forward and falls into Jett, nearly taking them both down.
Galileo grins, not attempting to seem apologetic in the least.
"Oops.  My bad man. Ya really oughta watch your step there, God forbid you wind up gettin' yourself hurt." He spoke to Boyd, but his gaze was burning into Jett, challenging. His brain wanted to wander, but the ache behind his eyelids kept him grounded.  He hoped Malakai was watching, hoped he enjoyed seeing Jett get a dose of his own medicine.

Eustass could sense Carter's urgency to get away, felt the moment Jett kicked Galileo and started what was sure to be a fight.  
Being an alpha was demanding.  He never truly had peace, there was always someone who needed his attention.
Eustass wasn't just an alpha though, he was also a father.  And he was finally having a moment alone with Nikita, so he was damn well going to savor it.  Carter could wait just a minute longer. Gally and Jett would still be arguing when he got there.
"Hey, don't seem so embarrassed about loving your family, Solnishko.  I get that you and Ollie have been having some problems, but he loves you too okay?  You gotta know that ya."  The alpha pulled Nikita into a hug, his arms enveloping the boy completely.  "And I love you too, kiddo. We all do.  I don't know how i'd manage without you around helping me watch over these brats im raising." Eustass pressed one last kiss to Nikita temple before reluctantly settling the boy back on his feet.
"Speaking of all the brats though, Galileo and Jett might be about to go to war if I don't step in.  And I think Carter's about ready to leave for the night."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  EmptyTue May 23, 2017 9:03 pm

Jett was smiling wide, nearly giggling at the way Boyd was stuttering and how he could smell his lover's arousal already. Being intimate with Boyd was something that never got old. The boy always managed to make him feel like some sort of goddess. He was eager to get his lover alone in his room and not come out until the next morning.
But then, the boy was barreling into him, causing him to stumble and nearly fall over himself. The only thing that saved him from doing a faceplant was his quick reflexes. He caught the railing leading up the staircase, holding onto it to regain his balance before spinning around to check on Boyd.
He didn't even know Gally had caused it until the boy was smiling and "apologizing" to Boyd, though his eyes never left Jett's.
"You motherfu-" The beta was halfway back to the couch, his eyes glowing golden before he came to an abrupt stop. Then a sly smile spread across his face. "Nice of you to apologize, Gally. He can be pretty clumsy." His voice was sugary sweet, too sweet as he knelt down to help Boyd back up. it was how he handled Malakai, or most people he disliked. But never Gally. That was the reason he hated the man so much in the first place. Jett Jones was always in control of how he acted. Gally made him lose it. But now, he was forcing it. It was a clear sign he was up to something. "Goodnight. See ya in the morning." He spoke before heading back up the stairs, checking Boyd for any sign of injury.
He had heard Mal say something about wanting to ask Gally to go out and get drunk. So he would wait and then he would seek his revenge.

"Aren't they always about to go to war?" Nikita gave an eyeroll, still smiling softly at the hug from his papka. "I'm sure they'll live til we get out there." Still though, the thought of Boyd possibly being distressed over the fight caused him to head out in the living room, arriving just in time to hear Jett's kind words and watch the boy head up to his room with Boyd by his side. "What the hell was that?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Changes.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: