HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Malakai doesn't argue. Instead he obliges immediately, wrapping his arms tight around the man's neck and holding on tight. He's used to this routine by now, even though he always tries to make it inside on his own.
"One of these days, Gally, I'm gonna carry you inside. We'll switch things up, I promise." He's giggling again as he hides his face in the man's neck, suddenly quite tired. "I dunno why Ollie and daddy have such a problem with you. See? You're being a damn gentleman." He yawns, slurring his words lightly as sleepiness mixes with the alcohol in his system. "Thank you, really." As they head inside, he hopes his parents have stayed in their room. Even though he has his father's permission for Gally sleeping in his room, he doesn't think the man will enjoy seeing him wrapped around him like this.

"That's okay, baby." Thatcher assures, crooning softly as he continues his massage, occasionally dropping kisses into his lover's hair as well. "You never have to let go. You just have to learn to let them make their own decisions sometimes. They might get hurt but sometimes you have to make mistakes to learn from them." He started to continue but paused then, smiling almost shyly at the other man. "I'll stop now before I get into one of my long inspirational speeches but you get the point, yeah?" He chuckled, curling back into the man's side.

Cove frowned lightly at these words, rubbing the back of his neck as he tried to think of how to explain himself. He didn't want Andy to think he had been ashamed of him.
"Ah didn't... ya weren't a secret, Andeh." He murmured softly, pressing his lips into the other man's hair gently. "Ah just didn't want ta tell Misereh before ah was sure, ah didn't want to jinx et." There was a pause as he considered letting Andy know more of the truth. "Realleh, ah was kinda... scared. Ah wasn't sure weh were gonna last and ah was kinda pretendin' ah didn't like ya so much. If ah didn't tell Misereh, then et wasn't that serious. Ah could tell myself ah wasn't gettin' attached. But ah mean... ah am. Ah know that, ah'm tryin' ta get used to et."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:23 am

"I hate to break it to ya sugar, but there ain't no way in hell you ever gonn' be able to pick my ass up." Gally knows that he falls on the shorter side at an astounding 5'0. He makes up for it though, every inch of his body seemingly carved from stone. The beta could bench press Malakai without ever breaking a sweat. "An' I do believe that's probably why your brother and daddy ain't so fond of us spendin' time together. I'm a strong guy, and I reckon they worry I might just get in a downright sour state of mind and decide to break you like a twig." Gally rolls his eyes at the thought, carefully shouldering Malakai's weight in a way that kept the boy from being jostled as he makes his way inside the home. "But you know I wouldn't ever do nothin' like that, dontcha sweetheart? I'd snap necks for you, but I wouldn't ever hurt you."

Eustass is still worried for his baby, but it's near damn impossible to focus on anything with Thatcher smiling at him like that, shy and sweet and rare. The alpha scoops Thatcher into his lap, strong arms locking around his mates waist. He tucks the beta's head under his chin, and tries again to commit that image to memory. "I get it ya. It's still just...It's hard letting them go do things I know could end with them hurt, even if its the best way for them to learn. I trust you though, so im going to try and let go a little." It was better to do it now with Thatcher home. The soldier was like a natural drug to Eustass, able to sedate the alpha with just a kiss.
"If Gally hurts him though, all bets are off."

Anderson's lips had fallen open slightly but he doesn't seem to notice. Cove has left the gargantuan werewolf speechless, heart stuttering to a near stop in his chest. He'd never allowed himself to hope like this, not really. What he'd felt was disquieting, unsure. But in these moments, Anderson could believe they had a future.
He could believe Cove was trying desperately to hold onto him, too.
Anderson had always assumed that had been what ended his relationship with Morgan. The other man simply hadn't loved him enough, hadn't wanted him enough.
But Cove?
Anderson dares hope that maybe Cove would be willing to fight, all for him.
"Well, if it makes you feel any better im scared, too. I just gave up on trying to stop this thing between us a long time ago. I know now that im too far gone to catch myself. So im fucking free falling and im terrified. But im not sorry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:02 am

"Of course, Gally, you're like my bodyguard. I've got three, apparently, but you're my favorite. Don't forget it." Mal teases softly as he allows himself to be carried up to his bedroom. "I know you wouldn't hurt me. But I'm offended they all think it would be so easy for you. Like I said earlier, I'm scrappy, damnit! I like to think I could at least like... last long enough to call for help if you tried to murder me. I got like half a foot of height on you, that counts for something, right?" He was smiling tiredly, never opening his eyes as he spoke of this hypothetical fight in his mind. He could never seem to shut up, even while drunk and half asleep. It was one of his endearing qualities while simultaneously being one of the most annoying at times.

"Oh man, you taking my advice is one of my favorite things, big guy. And it's not even my birthday." Thatcher showed his appreciation by flashing a bright grin, one of those that he knew Eustass enjoyed. They were always followed by the alpha calling him his sunshine. "And don't worry, if Gally does ever intentionally hurt one of our babies, I'd let you kill him. Luckily, we don't have to worry about that because he's harmless. Except to Jett, maybe." He chuckled softly. He knew Gally came off like a brute but he couldn't see the boy being violent for no reason. Thatcher trusted him for some reason, despite knowing next to nothing about him or his past.

Cove couldn't help but give an uncharacteristic bright smile, one that allowed his dimples to be seen. Andy was scared too. He wasn't in this alone. They were both free falling.
They were in this together.
"Ah think ah'm glad you're not sorry. Ah know ah'm too far gone now too, ah'm gonna try that free fallin' thing with ya." He followed this statement with another kiss, lips lingering until he needed to come up for air.
There was no official apology, no "i'm sorry," but in Cove's own way, he was apologizing, letting the man know he hadn't meant to make him feel like a secret for these past few months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:58 am

Gally likes to hear Malakai talk. It soothes the deep set ache behind his eyes. He never gets tired of it. "Oh, i'm sure you'd last long enough to get me into trouble, and you'd probably get a few decent shots in. I could tell you were scrappy, wouldn't go down without a fight." The beta was careful going up the stairs, Malakai's head tucked safely into the crook of his neck. It was dark, but he was used to this by know, knew how many steps it took to reach the top."But in the end, I carry around lumber five times your body weight everyday. It dont matter how short I am. If I get my hands on ya, it's over." Galileo uses his foot to push Malakai's door open. Thankfully Eustass and Thatcher's room was farther down the hall. He never had to pass by them. "You're the exception though I reckon, because you're my favorite too. You'd probably just whoop my ass because i'd be so impressed by your scrappiness I couldn't handle it." Gally eases Malakai onto the bed with the gentlest hands, cradling the back of the boy's head as he sets him down. He finds the blanket a moment later, throws it over Malakai in a way that assures his entire body would be covered.
"Thanks for letting me be your favorite, sugar." Galileo wanted to say more, let Malakai know what it meant that he would not be alone tonight.
He doesn't have the guts for it.
Instead Gally merely combs calloused fingers through the boys hair, and hopes that is enough.
Moments later he's laying on a makeshift pallet beside the bed, content to be so near he can hear Malakai's breathing.

Thatcher isn't wrong about him. The man smiles and Eustass is immediately reminded of the sun, swears he can even feel its warmth on his cheeks. "Sunshine, i'm warning you ya. If you keep smiling like that i'm going to get all worked up again." The alpha is surprised when he realizes Malakai is already in his room. He hadn't heard footsteps on the stairs. There had been no noise when the front door opened.
Eustass can only guess that means the boy is drunk, drunk and so sleepy Galileo had been trying not to wake him.
The alpha hates to admit it, but maybe the beta isn't so terrible after all. His baby was safe, in his bed, and he felt content. So much that Eustas could feel it, too.

Anderson wasn't sure he'd ever seen Cove smile like that. The man couldn't feel his heart beating anymore, didn't know if it had stopped altogether or if it was just pumping so hard he no longer registered it.
"I won't let you fall though, Christina. I'm going to catch you, and you'll love me even more for it." He melts into the kiss, surges forward to follow Cove's lips even when the scotsman tries to pull away. "I'll be your peasant, peg-legged, prince charming. You won't be able to get enough of me." Anderson understood that the contact had been Cove's way of apologizing. He appreciated it, but he was still striving to be better. There would come a day when Anderson will make Cove so happy the scotsman wont be able to help but shout it to the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Cove was up bright and early the next morning, getting himself ready to go and see Misery. He normally dreaded seeing Carter, always feeling like the man was looking down at him. But today he was finding he was actually kind of excited. He wanted the two most important people in his life to meet. He hoped Andy and Misery would like each other well enough.

Carter, however, was still sound asleep. He hadn't moved since he dozed off last night. Normally he was the first one awake at the crack of dawn, always liking to have breakfast prepared by the time Misery rolled out of bed. Today though, he slept like the dead, his body so exhausted from the previous day's activities.
When he finally blinked his eyes open, he found a soft smile for his husband beside him. He immediately pressed a kiss to the boy's temple, examining him to make sure that everything seemed to be okay and he hadn't hurt him any more in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:21 am

Anderson was admittedly not a morning person. It took thirty minutes just to get him up.  Each time Cove tried to wake him Anderson would only wrestle the man back into bed. Even now with Cove ready to go, the gargantuan wolf was still only combing away lavender tangles.   So far the werewolf was dragging his feet-
Or, his foot.  Anderson had yet to even reach for his prosthetic.  That alone was a testament to how comfortable he was with Cove.  
Finally meeting the scotsman's friends though, that was highly uncomfortable.  Anderson had been excited last night, but this morning the reality was weighing on him.  He was really about to go and spend time with some of Cove's important people, and he was really fucking nervous that he'd make a fool of himself.
"Are you sure about this Claire?  You know, once they meet me they can't unmeet me."  The werewolf was pulling his hair back into a bun, lalic eyes wary as they followed Cove around their room.

Misery had not slept.  Instead he'd watched over his husband, a hand placed over Carter's chest so he could feel every beat of the man's heart.  Misery himself had gotten ready hours ago, had even prepared breakfast how he knew Carter liked it.  It wasn't surprising when the man slept in beyond normal hours.  Carter's body had to be exhausted by the shift it had endured, the trauma and the stress.
"Hey there handsome.  How are you feeling?"  Misery combed gentle fingers through the mans hair, carefully brushing it away from Carter's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:42 am

"Of course ah'm sure." Cove was moving around the room, currently finding some clean clothes for Andy to wear, tossing them at the wolf still sitting on the bed. He almost just continued what he was doing. Then he noticed the nerves in his lover's voice. "Hey, love..." He was moving to climb back onto the bed, sitting across from Andy and taking the man's face in his hands. "Ya don't gotta beh nervous. Maybeh ah made em sound intimidatin' with the rich thing. Carter's the rich one and heh doesn't matter. Ah don't give a damn what he thinks. Ah mean et doesn't realleh matter what either of 'em think, ah'd still love ya even if they both hated ya. But Misereh is the only one that realleh matters. And heh came from nothin, like me. Heh's not a snob or anythin'. Ah think he'll like ya. Ah'd like you guys ta get along but like ah said, even ef he hates ya, ya don't have ta worreh. Not like ah'd leave ya over it." Cove spoke softly, his voice almost unrecognizable without its usual harshness. He followed the words with a kiss to his lover's nose. "Don't beh nervous. Ah'm excited ta show ya off. Especialleh because ya look so damn fine with your hair like tha'." Cove almost purred as he took the moment to fully appreciate the lavender hair, a single strand having escaped the bun. It was dangling there until Cove took it around his finger before trailing several kisses down the man's jaw. "They're gonna be jealous ah get ya all ta myself." He wiggled his brows at the other man, grinning slyly.

"Much better." Carter murmured tiredly, smiling at the feeling of his lover's fingers combing through his hair. Sometimes he couldn't even comprehend just how much he loved this man beside him. "How about you?" He asked the question while still moving to rub the sleep from his eyes. Once he was awake fully, a frown settled onto his defined features as he examined his husband more closely. "You didn't sleep." His voice was quiet. He reached out to take Misery's hand, caressing the back of it gently. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:35 am

Anderson leaned into the touch, instantly soothed by the scotsman's words. He trusted that Cove would be honest with him, could finally feel the knots in his stomach loosening. It had been terrifying, thinking Cove hadn't mentioned him out of shame, thinking that if the man's friends disapproved that would be it for him.
"Look at you, being all soft for me. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you might actually like me a little bit." Anderson's fingers curled at the base of Cove's neck, pulling the scotsman forward until their noses brush. He could recall a time where Cove didn't bother sweet talking with him. In the early days, the man hadn't even liked his sleeping over after sex. Anderson had loved Cove though, even then. He supposes it is possible he's found a mate, but that word is sacred for werewolves, and heart stoppingly terrifying for Anderson. At one point he'd thought Morgan was it for him, he'd thought he'd found everything he'd ever need in life.
And then he'd lost it all, again. In those days, Anderson wasn't sure he'd make it. He'd spend entire weeks laying in bed, with no will or want to move. He was a living dead person, and Cove had breathed life back into him. Anderson was scared shitless to love a person more than he'd loved Morgan. A love like that could be fatal.
A love like that is what he had with Cove. It was the love to end all loves. The last one he'd ever know. Even if Cove did leave him, Anderson would have no interest in trying again. After experiencing all the world has to offer by loving Cove, he'd never be satisfied with anyone else.
"Not to be a sentimental sap or anything, but uh, you make my heart feel like it's too big for my chest. And that's really saying something, because im a big guy. So it's natural to be just a little nervous about meeting your friends, but so long as you wont leave me over them, im not worried about it."

Misery hadn't expected Carter to notice the circling darkening around his eyes. The man should be more concerned with himself. Misery reached out to brush gentle fingertips across his lover's neck, as though once again checking for the fatal wound that had nearly cost the man his life.
"Im fine pretty boy. I was just admiring the view." He'd counted every breath Carter took, let the sound of his husbands steady heartbeat sooth him throughout the night
"Cove is supposed to come over this morning. He's got a new boyfriend. I called him last night after you went to sleep. When I told him about everything that had happened, I expected him to laugh or something. I witnessed it myself and I still...I still have trouble coming to terms with the reality of everything. But Cove wasn't all the surprised. Evidently he's known about wolves for a while now. The new man he's dating just so happens to be one of them." Misery's hand drifts up to cup Carter's cheek, cradling the mans face in his hand. "I asked if they'd swing by. I figured it would be good for you to meet more wolves. So you can see they aren't terrible, and know you're going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:07 pm

Cove couldn't help but chuckle at the man's words, shaking his head.
"Not ta be a sentimental sap or anything, but ya make my heart feel like et's too big for my chest too sometimes." He repeated the man's words back to him, pecking his lips lightly after he spoke. "You're cute when you're nervous ya know." He winked before pulling back, moving to grab the man's prosthetic leg and hand it to him. "Now let's get ya readeh before they think we're blowin' em off."
If the Cove from several years ago could see himself now, he would be astounded at just how soft he'd become. Even with Leon, who he'd thought was the love of his life, he had been sweet sometimes but never this much. And he'd never cared so much about the little things like him being nervous or sad. With Andy, he felt the need to rid the man of any negative emotions the second he started feeling them. He couldn't rest until Andy was back to normal, teasing him and trying to kiss him in places that made him squirm.

Carter listened to his lover speak before taking the boy's hand in his own, bringing it to his lips and gently kissing each knuckle. He still didn't let it go though, keeping it pressed against his cheek.
"That's crazy." He shook his head. "This whole thing is crazy. Werewolves aren't supposed to be real and now they're suddenly everywhere?" He had handled the news pretty well but it still didn't feel real. He had almost been thinking it was all a bad dream until Misery spoke and confirmed it. "But thank you, for getting Cove and this new guy to come over. Maybe it'll be nice and he won't be as crazy as all the ones last night." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:16 pm

"Or," Anderson finishes sliding on his prosthetic, strapping it into place before standing. The werewolf hand to slouch in order to capture Cove by the hips, tugging the him back until Andy could rest his chin atop the scotsman's head. "I could blow you and they can wait a couple more minutes." Even as he said it, he knew the man would refuse. Anderson liked to tease though, his lips brushing warmly against the outer shell of Cove's ear. "I promise I could make it quick." Cove had already dressed, but Anderson was still bare all aside from his prosthetic. The werewolf took full advantage, teasingly nudging his groin against the fine curve of Cove's ass. Even if it didn't lead anywhere, Anderson savored the contact. He'd never craved anything like he did Cove. The werewolf imagined this was what it was like for Morgan, being addicted.

Misery's thumb gently strokes Carter's cheek, his gaze intense as he studies the man's face. He'd had plenty of time to worry that Carter might not want company before going off to meet his new pack. It was a relief to hear his lover wasn't angry with him for setting this up.
"Cove says he really likes this guy. I didn't talk to him, but I could hear him talking to Cove through the phone. He sounded nice enough. And Cove said he was born this way, so he probably has answers to any questions you might have." Misery leaned forward, his lips warm as they fall against Carter's forehead. "I have breakfast made whenever you're ready. I didn't get you any clothes though. I know how you like to pick out your suit of the day." The boy wore a fond little smile, pressing one last kiss to Carter's nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Cove let a noise that was almost a whine, one that made him want to slap himself. He might be comfortable being more loving now and letting down his tough facade but holy shit, there was no need to be that feminine sounding.
"You're a damn tease, Anderson." Cove grunted, very tempted to take the man up on his offer. It was nearly impossible for him to turn down a nice blowjob. Andy knew it too. But he truly did want to get on their way to Misery's. He knew Andy said he would make it quick but he knew his boyfriend far too well. He knew the wolf would never let him out of bed if he had his way. "Hurreh up and get dressed. Ya owe meh a blowjob tonight though." He smacked the man's ass lightly, before pulling back and shoving clothes into his lover's chest.

Carter couldn't help but smile despite all the stress weighing him down, pressing another kiss to Misery's lips before answering him.
"I don't know what I did to deserve you. You're too good to me." He shook his head as he moved to get out of bed, heading over to the huge room connected to theirs which he called a closet. Misery was right, he did like to put a lot of effort into his choice of clothes for the day. "Thank you so much for breakfast. I promise I'll make it up to you and cook dinner tonight. Anything you want." The man definitely deserved it after all the hell Carter had put him through the previous night.
Eventually he settled on a casual suit, navy blue in color. It was still far more formal than anyone else would wear on a normal day but for Carter, it was as casual as he got. He didn't even bother with a tie. He didn't want this new pack or Cove's friend to think he was some snob, as most people assumed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:46 am

Anderson tensed at the sound Cove made, his mouth suddenly dry. He had been at half staff only a moment ago. So much for that. The werewolf can feel his groin twitch, pressed firm against the curve of Cove's cheeks. "You are the only tease I see around here, Candy. Making pretty noises like that and then going on about your day like it was nothing. My dick is aching now, and it's all your fault." The scotsman turned to thrust clothes into his arms, and Anderson lets out a near pitiful whine at the loss of contact. "You'll be getting a lot more than a blowjob tonight." Even as he tucks himself into a fresh pair of boxers, Anderson is huffing. "Imma play with you until I figure out what buttons I've got to push to get you you making that noise again."

"You look stunning, as always." Misery approached the man from behind, arms sliding into place around Carter's waist. He immediately noticed the lack of a tie, knew it was his lovers way of presenting himself casually, even though there was nothing casual about it to most. People see Carter so beautifully dressed, and they start their assumptions right away. The man never gets a chance to make a first impression. His clothes speak for him.
"It's a good thing you left the tie out. If you leave looking any more handsome than this and I might not ever get you back." Misery's hold on Carter tightened possessively, hands locking around the mans hips. He hadn't mentioned it, but Misery vividly remembered the beautiful blonde wolf from last night, how it had circled Carter like a predator stalking its prey. He hoped that particular wolf wouldn't be let anywhere near his husband.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 am

Cove couldn't help but grin, pleased with himself despite the fact that he was quite embarrassed at being called out on the noise he had made. At least he had gotten Andy hard as his punishment for being such a tease.
"Ah'm never makin' tha' noise again so enjoy et while et lasted." He grunted softly, moving to lean against the doorway. He stood there and simply enjoyed the view, watching Anderson get dressed. "Ya can try all ya want though, beh my guest." He chuckled, light smirk playing on his lips. "Ya can play with meh all night long."

Carter turned around in his lover's embrace, placing his hands on the man's hips.
"Don't you worry, darling. I'll always come back to you." He followed the statement with a kiss to Misery's nose. His arms tightened around the boy's waist lightly, his intent being to lift his husband. Carter wasn't completely weak but he had never been very strong either. He had never been one of those men who could scoop their significant other up without even using all of their strength. It wasn't easy to lift Misery but he still was capable with a little effort. He liked carrying his husband up to their bedroom on occasion but it often left him feeling embarrassed when he struggled.
Today though, as soon as he attempted to lift the other man, he quite literally swept him off his feet. He was astounded when Misery practically flew into his arms being he had tried to use much more effort than he actually needed now. "Wow, maybe there are some perks to this wolf thing." Carter was grinning brightly as he cradled Misery to his chest comfortably. "I could get used to doing this more often."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:14 am

"Is that a challenge, Cynthia?" Anderson was grinning as he finished pulling on a shirt, a single dimple appearing in his left cheek. He was going to hear that sound again, especially if Cove was willing to let him try for it. "Because if it is, be prepared to lose." The werewolf pulled on a worn pair of jeans, hardly taking the time to button himself before turning on Cove, lilac bright and playful. Anderson surged forward, sweeping the scotsman off his feet entirely. He held Cove like a bride, sucking a hickey just below the man's ear even as he carried them out to the car.

Misery hadn't been expecting his feet to leave the ground, knew how his husband struggled when trying to lift him. The boy hadn't considered Carter's power the night before, was unprepared to suddenly find himself in the air. Misery let out a helpless squawk of surprise before settling against Carter's chest, arms immediately locking around the man's neck as though he were afraid Carter might drop him. It took a moment before he realized the man was simply holding him like this, muscles not even straining under his weight. Misery carefully fastened his legs around Carter's waist, hesitant, as though he still isn't sure what to make of this new development.
"Jesus christ. You...You can pick me up now? Just like that?" The boy felt his cheeks grow warm with embarrassment, remembering how he'd squealed like a startled child. And even now he could feel himself gawking, blinking as though seeing his husband for the first time. Who was this man that didn't wear ties and lifted him without so much as breaking a sweat? Was he the same one that cried for hours because he'd been terrified of his strength? The one who'd opened his eyes and immediately reached out to make sure Misery was safe?
The boy wondered how much his husband would change, but he wasn't afraid. Misery would love Carter every second of every day, in any life. He'd adored the mans determined, struggling to carry him up to their room, and he adored Carter now, lifting him as though he were nothing. Misery's love was unconditional. He was thankful to finally see his husband cracking a smile over all this werewolf business. The man would figure out how to control himself, and they'd go back to being happy in the life they made together.
"I'm not gonna lie. You turn me on, Mr.Kensington."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:44 am

Cove whined as he swatted his boyfriend away almost playfully, trying not to focus on the man's lips on him or else he'd find himself with the same problem Andy was dealing with.
"Ya can never keep your hands ta yourself, can ya?" He grouched softly as he was sat in the car, although truly he didn't mind. "And ya know ah hate it when ya carry me like that." Really, he almost liked it sometimes when Andy would carry him. He did hate how it looked though, hated how small he looked compared to Andy. He had never looked so... delicate compared to anyone before. But when your boyfriend was a nearly seven foot tall werewolf, you were bound to look smaller.

Carter found himself quite giddy at this new discovery. He had always been insecure about his lack of muscle, wondering if Misery would rather be with someone strong who could care for him, someone like Cove. This was amazing, now he was sure he could hold Misery like this for hours and not get tired. He hardly even felt him there right now.
"Oh now do I?" Carter purred, wiggling his brows playfully at his lover. He was considering tossing the boy over his shoulder and heading back over to the bed, throwing him down on the mattress and showing him how much of a real man he was now. He was simply so happy that he could do something as simple as carry his husband now. "Look at me, Misery, I'm a big strong man now." He laughed softly, enjoying his newfound strength.
Then it hit him. He couldn't show off for Misery, get in a quickie before Cove and his new friend were supposed to arrive. He couldn't even chance getting excited and teasing his lover. He might lose control again. His face fell as he deflated, remembering the negatives of this new side of himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:44 am

"I know that you claim to hate it, but I also know you secretly love it and wish i'd do it more."  Anderson winked as he slid into the vehicle, careful of knocking his head against the metal frame as he so often did.  The werewolf had bought the largest truck he could find.  Cars were too small for him, uncomfortable and cramped.  "You're just salty because i'm taller than you."  At a whooping 6'10, Anderson towered over everyone.  He was used to it by now, but he could understand that Cove might not be.  He'd met the scotsman's father, knew that Rhett was a giant compared to Cove, and Anderson still has to look down in order to speak with him.  "Don't worry Carla, I was salty about it too for awhile.  I mean, don't get me wrong, being this tall has it's perks.  But it also comes with a lot of unnecessary bullshit. Being able to care you though?  That's definitely a perk."  Anderson started the vehicle up, finally getting them on the road towards Carter's home.

"Woah, what happened to my smiling strong man?" Misery knows what happened, can read it all over Carter's face.  Seeing the man deflate so quickly left Misery with an aching heart.  The boy leaned back, just enough that he could take the mans face in his hands.  "Look at me.  Im happy.  Be happy with me.  You're here, you're alive.  And you were my big strong man before any of this happened.  You saved me, remember?  We are okay.  And we are going to make love again, no matter what it takes."  Misery cradles Carter's cheek in one hand, and with the other he reaches up to comb the mans hair away from his face. "I'll wait for you, so stop worrying about it.  In the meantime, I can show you all the other ways I love you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:34 pm

"Your height is a pain in my arse." Cove grumbled softly as he settled back in the seat, glancing out the window as Andy drove. "Although ah guess climbin' ya is pretty fun sometimes. That's the one good part of you bein' a damn giant." He gave a begrudging smirk at the thought of the fun they could have later when they were back home. The ride was mostly calm then, with him occasionally giving directions on how to get to Carter's extravagant home. It wasn't long before they had arrived and Cove was wasting no time, slipping out of the truck once they had came to a stop and moving to ring the doorbell. At anyone else's home he would simply knock but the place was so huge here that he knew Misery and Carter would never hear a soft knocking if they were up in their room.

Carter mustered up a smile for his husband, leaning in to press a kiss to his cheek.
"You're right, I know. It's just... I know our love is more than just sex, of course it is. But that doesn't mean I don't want to make love to you. I might go crazy if I don't get to be with you like that." His voice was gentle as he savored the feeling of Misery held close to his chest. He had to appreciate the perks of this new strength of his. "Not because I need to get off, I could live without that. I just want to be close to you." He sighed, nuzzling his face into Misery's neck as the doorbell sounded. "Looks like they're here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:28 pm

"Christ, look at this place."  Anderson was slow making it up the door steps, taking his time and appreciating the beautiful architecture of Carters extravagant home.  He'd grown up with a huge family, six brothers and a sister who'd been on the way, and still their house had been tiny in comparison.  "You didn't tell me we were meeting some kind of royalty here Cinderella.  I would have dressed nicer."  For once in his life, Anderson felt small standing next to a mansion of such esteem.  He distantly wondered if this had been a good idea after all.  

"We can get naked and cuddle if it makes you feel any better."  Misery pressed a chaste kiss to Carter's lips, a soft whine leaving him as he heard the doorbell.  Of course he was always excited to see Cove, but the boy wanted more time to assure his husband that they would be alright, even without being intimate for the time being.    "But for now, I guess we should go answer that, huh? See what kind of wolf Cove's been secretly sharing his bed with." Misery pressed one last kiss to Carter's lips, lingering for a moment before finally allowing his feet to hit the ground.  He smiled when he realized Carter had held him all that time, and had not struggled even once.  
"Come on my big strong man, lets go make a new friend."  Misery took the mans hand and led them down the stairs, curiosity growing with every step. Seconds later the large door was being pushed open, and Misery was barreling into Cove's chest.
"Holy shit, I've missed you.  It's been ages." He kissed each of the scotsman's cheeks, only glancing up when he felt a shadow blocking out the sun, breath hitching in his throat as he took in  the werewolf towering behind them.  Misery could only blink, mouth falling open in awe.
"You uh, you didn't tell me you were dating the jolly purple giant.  That seems like a fact worth mentioning."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 am

Cove wasted no time wrapping Misery up in his arms, squeezing him tightly and dropping a kiss into his hair. He didn't even notice the shocked look on the boy's face until he had spoken. Then he noticed his shocked gaze, head tilted upwards to look at Anderson.
"Sorry ah didn't warn ya. Ah guess ah've gotten used ta him bein' a damn giant an' all." Cove chuckled, a hand coming to rub the back of his neck almost shyly. It was a clear sign he was nervous, which was unusual for him. This was important though. He wanted Andy and Misery to like each other. "Misereh, this is Andeh." He gestured to the large werewolf by his side. "And Andeh, this is mah best friend, Misereh. And hidin' back there behind him es Carter, his husband."
Carter stepped forward as he was introduced, smiling up at Andy politely. He too was intimidated by the man's height but he didn't seem threatening.
"Nice to meet you, Andy. Carter Kensington." He extended a hand, always wanting to make a nice first impression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:27 am

Misery was still gaping as he took Anderson in, suddenly even more curious as to how Cove managed to find an actual giant to sleep with.  Could they even fit in a bed together? Looking at Anderson now, Misery had serious doubts.  He could hardly understand how the man had found a vehicle big enough to hold his mile long legs.  
"Wow.  Is the rest of him that big?"  Misery stood straight up, his head just barely reaching Anderson's   torso. Everything about this man was colossal. "Is this why you haven't come to see me? Trouble walking?"
Anderson could only blink down at the boy, incredulous to have only just met him and already Misery is asking personal questions about his dick size.  The boy was obviously without a filter, but Anderson didn't mind.  He could sense Cove's anxiety, was willing to do anything in order to soothe his lovers worry.  
"Good to finally meet you. I'll let Cove be the judge as to how big I am though. Talk to him about it."  If not for sensing the mans heartbeat, Anderson wouldn't have even noticed Carter standing in the doorway. He grinned when the smaller wolf approached him, offering out a hand.
"Likewise.  I take it you're the big bad wolf?"  Anderson shook the man's hand, giant palm covering Carter's completely. "I guess that makes two of us, huh?" He winked, almost playful.  To be of such intimidating stature, Anderson seemed more of a teddy bear than anything resembling the monster that had attacked them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:32 pm

Carter wore a genuine smile, already relaxed at realizing that this werewolf, while huge, seemed harmless. He seemed rather normal, really. That was reassuring. They weren't all crazy like he'd witnessed last night.
"I guess I am." He nodded. It was odd, thinking of himself as some supernatural creature but he knew he had better get used to it. "Sorry about him." He gestured to Misery, chuckling softly. "He doesn't have much of a filter but I mean, you're probably used to it if you're with Cove." Cove and Misery together was trouble waiting to happen. He had grown used to it over the years though. At first he had despised Cove but he eventually realized that the scotsman and Misery were a package deal. He accepted it now.
"Ah mean, heh's definitely not small but you're still the biggest pain in my arse around here, love." Cove shook his head at his friend, running a hand through his wild mane of hair. "And how do ya know ah'm even takin' it in the first place?" He grouched softly although he couldn't blame his friend for making the assumption. Even he was quite proud that he got the giant werewolf underneath of him some nights.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:47 am

Anderson was relieved when Carter smiled, his shoulders slouching slightly as he was finally able to breathe easy. This man was obviously rich, and seemed to have fine taste, but he wasn't pompous or rude. "Yeah. Cove is known for his filthy mouth. I like it though." Anderson turned to fix the scotsman with a cheeky grin before glancing back to Carter. "He's told me a lot about Misery, but not so much about you." Anderson wasn't sure if it was because of how Cove disliked Carter or if the scotsman simply didn't know all that much about him. "And im guessing that right now you don't know everything about you, either." Anderson has been a werewolf all his life, but he still understands that the transition is rigorous for a human. "Im supposed to be helping with that. Otherwise Cove might have just kept me a secret forever." He was teasing again, hoped that his lover was listening.
Misery heard, but was looking at Cove, smiling so wide his cheeks hurt. "Glad im still the defending champ." The boy was still holding onto his friend, arms wound tight around the scotsman's waist. He was only realizing now how long it had truly been since they'd seen each other.
"And I don't know that. I was just assuming because holy shit, look at him. But now im actually curious. Does the iron giant let you pin him?" Misery wiggled his eyebrows, giggling at the way Anderson turned to look down at them as he processed the boys question. "Nosy little shit, aren't ya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

"Heh is." Cove nodded in agreement. "The nosiest little shit ya will ever meet. Ah'm gonna have ta tell him evereh detail of our sex life before heh gets offa my case." The scotsman chuckled softly, squeezing Misery tighter to his chest. "For some reason ah missed him like hell though." Cove had grown up with Misery in the same house. He'd seen the boy every day for the first eighteen years of his life at least. It was so weird now thinking that they hardly saw each other. He needed to fix that. "You just talk ta pretteh boy while ah fill him in." He gave his lover a wink, patting him on the ass before slipping inside and tugging Misery with him. He never waited for an invitation.
Carter shook his head as he watched them walk down the long entrance hallway, probably headed to the parlor.
"You can come on in if you'd like. Thanks for coming over so early, I really appreciate it." Carter gave the large man a genuine smile as he led him in the doorway. "I met some other wolves last night who are supposed to be my "pack" but they all seemed like they had a few screws loose. I was getting worried all werewolves were like that." He chuckled, truly quite thankful that Andy seemed normal enough aside from the height.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:32 pm

Misery had led Cove to the parlor as expected, plopping down in one of the lavish armchairs and pulling the scotsman down to sit beside him.  He wasted no time, his earthy gaze mischievous as he reached out to playfully nudge Cove.  "So, spill!  You seem to like Colossus alot.  Why haven't I ever heard about him until now? And I do want all the juicy sex details.  I bet that guy is hung like a horse."  Misery wasn't trying to keep his voice down.  Anderson could hear him from the entryway as he followed Carter inside.
The giant werewolf merely smirked, glancing back to Carter to find the man was actually smiling at him.  It was strangely endearing.
"Come on now, if they are your pack you should give them a second chance.  Being a werewolf doesn't make people crazy.  Life does that.  But a pack can be a really good thing.  It's like having a really tight knit family that you can always go home to.  Especially if you've been bitten.  I was born like this, so I don't have a loyalty like that.  But being bitten creates a bond.  Hopefully you have a good alpha."  Most of them were good in the sense that they cared for their packs, but Anderson has been around long enough to know that not everyone is kind. "But even if you don't like your pack, i'll be around if you need me. I'd hate to be a disappointment to Cove." Anderson chuckled, but he was painfully serious. He didn't want to do anything that would make the scotsman think less of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:01 pm

Cove chuckled, wrapping an arm around Misery's waist and curling into the armchair, deciding to enjoy the luxury while he was over here.
"Ah do like hem a lot, love hem actualleh." Cove admitted, eyes flickering up to his lover as the man entered with Carter. It was clear he was in love by the way his entire face lit up when he set eyes on him. "Ah was kinda tryin' ta pretend it wasn't serious, that's why ah never told ya. But ah guess there's no point in pretendin' anymore. Ah love the giant bastard." He shrugged his shoulders lightly. "And the sex is great, for your information. Ah do top hem sometimes, we switch." He informed, smirking over at Misery.

Carter led Andy in, offering him a seat on the large sofa in the center of the room before sitting down himself.
"They're not so bad, I guess, just... a lot to take in all at once. I'll give them a chance. I'm just a calm person most of the time, I don't like a lot of drama and holy shit, it seemed like there's a lot of it over there." He chuckled. "The alpha isn't so bad, kinda scary but he was nice." He smiled as he thought of Eustass. Thinking of the man's words last night calmed him once more. Maybe there was something to this alpha thing. Just thinking about him was enough to have him wanting to go over there. He wanted to be near him. "So... you were born like this. Does that mean your parents were werewolves too? Like if I have another child with Misery now, would it be a wolf too?" He didn't know if he wanted to risk that. He couldn't have Misery in even more danger with another wolf in the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    

Back to top Go down

Changes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: