HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 am

Misery could hardly believe Cove was admitting to being in love, but then he watched the scotsman's face light up as he turned and caught a glimpse of Anderson, and Misery found he wasnt so surprised anymore. Cove was in deep, and Misery understood his wanting to deny that for as long as possible after all the hell he'd gone through after Leon. "Awhh, look at you! My little Cove in love again! Im so proud!" He was happy to see Cove happy. But he wouldnt sit by and let the scotsman be hurt again. Misery would have to find some time alone with the werewolf, let Anderson know he'll do anything for Cove, even learn how to slay monsters if it comes to that. "Tell me more about the sex. Is he rough?" Normally Misery would try to be a little more respectful of boundaries, but this was Cove. They kept nothing from eachother. And Misery needed to know what to expect from Carter in the bedroom now that the man was...different.

Anderson had been ready for questions, but he hadn't expected Carter would start off with something like that. For a moment the giant was left stunned, simply blinking down at Carter as he considered how he should respond. "Wow. You jump right in with the big questions, huh?" The man reached up to rub the base of his neck, a nervous habit he'd never grown out of. "Well it really just depends. I mean being you're a wolf now and Misery isn't, you'd probably have an equal chance of a baby coming out either way. Like for me, both of my parents were wolves, and their parents, and their parents. I come from a long lineage of purebreds. Roman and I are the first to ever be with humans really. I have never come close to being a father, but Roman has two kids. One is a wolf and one isn't. And get this, they were twins! So it just...You never know." Anderson shrugged almost anxiously. He wasn't the best with words, and this was important. He didn't want to give Carter anymore reason to be afraid of this new existence. "I get that you're having a rough time, but if you had a werewolf pup it wouldn't struggle like you. You have been a human until now, so you're having to adjust. But a kid would have it's entire life to learn how to function. So just...Look," The werewolf moved his hands as he spoke, as though that would better help Carter understand everything he was trying to say. "Honestly that was a serious question to start with and I know you're nervous so I don't want you getting the wrong idea. Wolves are mostly just like people. If you had a wolf pup it wouldnt be much different than a normal kid. And you said you had an alpha you seem to like. So just don't go making any rash decisions until you know all the facts. If anything I tell you is scary, ask about it. Because once you understand it, nothing about us is all that scary."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 am

Cove chuckled at Misery's question, shaking his head as he contemplated his answer. He knew part of the reason Misery was asking was because he was nosy but also because he wanted to know what he was in for, having sex with a werewolf.
"Heh is sometimes." Cove nodded slowly as he thought this over. "Sometimes on purpose because ah want et and ah like it because ah can be rough back, ah never have ta worreh about breakin' him or anythin'. Then sometimes heh's rough but doesn't mean ta be." He leans forward and lifts his shirt enough to show Misery the claw marks down his back from the previous night. "But heh can be sweet too. Heh can be slow and gentle too so don't worry, et's possible. And heh's never been so rough that ah couldn't take et. Ah always know heh's in there too, all ah'd have ta do is tell him to take et easy and he'd listen." He would never say that of course, because he didn't mind Andy's rougher side, but he knew the man would stop if he did say something. He was always making love with Andy, not just a vicious werewolf.

Carter listened intently to Andy's words, taking them in completely before he attempted to respond.
"Sorry, I know that was a big one to start with. I just... it's so..." He struggled to find words to express how he was feeling without pouring his heart out to this stranger. Eventually though, everything he had been feeling over the past day came tumbling out before he could stop it. "I'm so fucking scared. I'm not a strong person. The biggest problem I've ever dealt with before this is helping my parents close a tough business deal. I don't know how to do this! I went from leading the most perfect privileged life anyone could ask for one minute to being terrified I'm going to murder my husband and have no control over myself or way to stop it the next." He placed his head in his hands, breaths coming fast and heavy as he tried to calm down. "I'm sorry I'm throwing this all on you, I know you don't know me and you didn't ask for this I just-" How the hell was he supposed to tell this man he had no friends and no one else to talk to about what he was going through? He had always considered Misery his best friend, the only one he needed. But what was he supposed to do now when he was too scared to tell his husband how he was feeling?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:24 am

Misery reached out to gently ghost his fingers over the claw marks trailing down Cove's back.  They didn't look like anything he couldn't handle.  God knows he's had worse in the bedroom.  And besides, he likes it rough, too.  Carter is the first gentle lovers he's ever had. It doesn't matter if their love making will be a little rougher than usual.  As long as Carter is still in there, still knows who he is, still loves him.
"Well that's good to know.  We were fooling around last night and his claws came out.  I was fine but he had a panic attack.  He was scared he was going to hurt me or something.  Hell, he woke up and checked me over like he was fucked worried he'd done something terrible in his sleep.  I just...I worry about him adjusting.  He's always been so soft with me.  I don't think he's got a dangerous bone in his body."  Misery hated that Carter was taking this so hard, but it was always endearing to see how much the man loved him.  He's never had love like this before, doesn't know how he'd ever lived without it.  "He's turning himself inside out thinking he's a monster now and I don't know what to do.  He wont really talk to me about it, likes he's terrified of scaring me away or something."  Misery let out a near miserable sigh, leaning heavily into Cove.  "Tell me he's going to be okay."  

"Hey, calm down! Take it easy, christ.  You're going to hyperventilate."  Anderson leaned down until he was eyelevel with Carter, chest aching with sympathy as he took in the man's terror stricken expression.  He lifted a hand to pat Carter's back, but hesitated.  He wasn't looking to cross any boundaries, but the man continued to panic and Anderson couldn't stop himself. A near shovel sized hand landed gently on Carter's back, rubbing soothing circles until he could hear the mans heart beat slowing.  
"It's okay to be scared, you know.  Everyone is scared, even the strongest people.  What makes the difference is how you deal with the fear."  Anderson didn't believe for one second that Carter was weak, despite the mans stature, despite what everyone seemed to think.  "The bite doesn't always take.  Sometimes it just kills.  It only actually takes if you can handle it.  You're alive, right?  So you can handle it.  It's going to be fucking rough, but you aren't alone.  I mean shit, I don't know you very well but im not going anywhere.  Im with Cove to stay, so i'll be around.  You have that alpha.  And Misery sounds like he's your biggest fan.  This is survivable."  Anderson was struggling.  He'd never been the best when it came to comfort, but he always tried.  He never liked to let anyone suffer.  "And you are not some bloodthirsty monster that's just going to go berserk and murder anyone.  I get why you think that.  Cove said you were attacked. It had to be a rogue.  Those are few and far between.  You can't be like that though, because you have an alpha.  And the thing about alpha's is that they can control your shifting.  They can sense it.  Like right now, I can assure you that your alpha knows you're stressed as fuck.  And if you were to shift, he'd know that too.  And he'd stop you if it ever came to that.  But it wont.  The shifting happens, but its rare that you lose your mind.  The struggle is learning to control your instincts.  During sex, your wolf wants what it wants. If you're angry, you'd shift because your wolf is pissed. But your inner wolf loves who you love.  It wont let you hurt anyone like that.  You'll be able to feel it.  If someone you love like Misery is hurting.  Right now you might just get a bad feeling, but as you learn how to control and use your senses, you'd feel more.  I know when Cove hurts.  I know if its physical and I know if its something emotional.  I sense his happiness and I hear his heartbeat no matter where he is.  I would never hurt him.  I couldn't.  The worst he gets is scratched during sex, and even then I do my best to leech his pain away."  Anderson was so lost.  Everything he said brought him to an entirely new set of details to explain. Not to mention how wild it all sounded out loud. "And leeching is something you will learn. It's the ability to absorb pain. It's a lot to take in, and im rambling because I do that when im nervous but the point is that you are going to be okay. Misery is going to be okay.  You aren't dangerous, and you're not some weakling like you think.  Give yourself more credit.  You saved a life last night. That's some top notch heroic shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:08 am

"Heh's gonna be okay." Cove spoke gently, carding his fingers through Misery's hair comfortingly. "Ah'm not just sayin' that either. Ah believe it. If ya asked meh a week ago ah might not have said the same thing. But ya told me that heh saved ya last night. Ah thought heh was some pretteh boy who wasn't good enough for ya, couldn't protect ya. But heh did that last night. That surprised me. Heh's not who ah thought heh was. Ah think heh's stronger, the pretteh boy is gonna make it through this, Misereh." Cove leaned in, pressing a kiss to Misery's cheek as he pressed the boy into his chest. "You two are gonna get through this, don't ya worreh. Ah'll be here ta help, Andeh is here ta help too because ah told him too." He chuckled. "We'll help ya through this."

As Andy spoke, Carter couldn't help but smile as the stress ebbed away. He was going to be okay. Eustass wouldn't let him murder Misery in his sleep, it would be alright. One sentence in particular stood out to him.
Your inner wolf loves who you love.
He had been under the impression that his wolf was some uncontrollable bloodthirsty monster who would hurt anything in its path. But Andy told him otherwise. His wolf loved Misery too. It didn't want to hurt him. He just had to help it learn to control itself. He could do this... well, he could at least try.
He was struggling to take all the information in at once. It was a lot. The last part though, caught his attention.
"I can absorb pain? Like... I could take away Misery's pain for him?" The thought was nearly enough to make him weep tears of joy. This way, even if he did get a little rough like he had last night, he could help. He wouldn't be helpless to do anything about it, just having to sit there and watch his lover hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:33 am

Misery wore a grateful smile, his eyes bright with gratitude  as he nuzzled into Cove's chest.  It was rare to have a friend like this, someone akin to another soulmate.  Love like he had for Cove was something he'd only ever have once.  Misery knew that through all his life, he'd never adore anyone like did Cove.  He'd watched the scotsman grow.  Their relationship isn't based on lust or anything so shallow.  The boy cherishes Cove for who he is as a person. It's the purest love Misery has ever known.
"God, what would I ever do without you? I'd probably be checking myself into some institution if not for you."  He would have decided he was losing his mind.  Werewolves weren't real.  He's watched one too many movies and he'd believe himself delusional.  All if not for Cove talking him down last night, assuring him that he wasn't crazy.  Wolves were real, and they weren't monsters.  Cove gave him hope that he and Carter still had a future together.  
"Is there anything else about werewolves I should know? Like Carter is stronger now.  He uh...Well you know how he used to be.  He could hardly carry me to bed without both of us ending up in the floor."  Misery wore a fond smile as he remembered all the times Carter had dropped him.  The man always looked so ashamed, but Misery would kiss his frown away and make love to him wherever they landed.  "Today though?  Cove I swear, its like he went to pick me up, and expected to struggle so he was putting some strength into it.  I thought I was flying for a minute.  I was just suddenly in the air and I had no idea what was happening.  Im sure he could lift me over his head if he wanted to.  He held me for nearly an hour before you got here.  Just stood up and held me.  He never even broke a sweat.  Didn't stain or struggle once."  Misery had noticed it last night as well.  He wouldn't mention it, but Carter had held into him so tightly there had been no squirming away.  Misery was used to being the one in charge, the stronger of the two.  It was wild to suddenly have superman sharing his bed.  

Anderson's entire body slumped in relief as he realized Carter was beginning to calm down.  The man had been so stressed that Anderson could feel it in the air. To see Carter smiling now left him feeling somewhat successful. He'd made a difference.  Cove could be proud of him for that. "Yeah, you could.  But don't get me wrong, it takes so much work and patience to learn that trick, so don't be discouraged if you don't get it right away  I didn't manage until I was twenty."  The werewolf let out a soft chuckle, still gently patting Carter on the back.  He was awkward when nervous, he knew.  But he couldn't help it. Anderson had never been responsible for helping anyone through the shift. He worried that he wasn't the best to be talking with Carter, but Cove was insistent and Anderson couldnt never refuse when the scotsman started sweet talking.  "Some learn faster than others though, and I had a lot on my mind at the time.  I wasn't really focused on it or anything.  But like Roman could do it when we were teenagers and I think Jackie figured it out when he was like, eight."  His oldest brother had learned fast to keep his siblings from crying if they got hurt playing, especially if it was somehow his fault.  He'd leech and do anything to placate them in the hopes of not getting in trouble for being too rough.  
"So yeah, that's something you will learn.  Im sure your alpha is going to start teaching you soon, and like I said, I'll be here to help whenever you need it. Us wolves have to stick together."  Anderson winked almost cheekily.  He wasn't uncomfortable with Carter, even despite the man's distress. Instead he was actually glad to be making friends. It would be nice to have someone he could talk Cove with.  Roman was great but he didn't know the scotsman like Carter did, and it was impossible talking to Morgan about anything Cove related. It was like pouring salt in old wounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:33 pm

"Wow." Cove chuckled softly, shaking his head as he considered this. "Ah guess ah didn't realize how much of a difference the wolf thing makes since Andeh's been one all the time ah've known him. Heh is pretteh strong." He nodded. "Ah've met his pack a few times and they're all strong motherfuckers now that ah think about et. Even tha scrawnier lookin' ones." He paused, thinking if there was anything else he knew about wolves that could help his friend out. "As fer anythin' else ya should know, ah guess his alpha will tell ya all the important stuff but beh careful around the full moon evereh month. Heh will probableh have ta be locked up by his alpha with the other ones in his pack. Andeh's alpha has a big trailer that he chains 'em all up in on the night of the full moon so they don't go all crazeh and start murderin' people. After a while they get better and some of em don't even need ta be chained up anymore but ah think Carter will for a while."

Carter smiled at Andy as he listened to this, nodding his head slowly as he took it all in.
"Thank you so much, Andy, really. Sorry for kind of blowing up on you but you helped a lot, really. I feel better already, knowing that I'm not a monster or anything. Seeing you acting like... a normal person I guess, really helps." He let out a sigh of relief, slumping back on the couch as he finally relaxed. "I'm kind of excited almost to start learning now. I mean I just realized this morning that I'm ten times stronger than I ever was before. It's weird but I'm wondering what else I can do now." He found himself eager to go to Eustass and start letting the man teach him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:56 am

Misery's jaw is tight as he tries to process this new information, his teeth clenched together at the thought of anyone locking Carter up.  His lover was too precious, too sweet and gentle to ever deserve such treatment.  The man had never been tied down.  He'd been free all his life.  Misery couldn't bear the thought of anyone chaining him up, like some sort of animal.  
"Thats uh...That's good to know, I guess." His tongue felt brittle in his mouth.  It wasn't good.  He'd rather have died than be the reason Carter get's locked up under a full moon.  The man is too lovely.  How could anyone ever shackle him?
"You know, I don't think I like this whole werewolf thing, Cove.  It should've been me.  Carter is...Carter is so rare.  You don't find people like him.  He is kind and gentle even though he has all this money.  He is such a wonderful person.  He's so soft.  How do you think he'd feel having someone chain him up? This isn't...I don't want this." Misery sighs, running his palms over his face as though exhausted. He'd never felt so helpless.

"Me? Normal? Hell.  Now i've heard it all." Anderson snorted at the thought someone actually considering him to be normal.  Most looked at him and immediately thought monster just based on his size.  He wondered just how dramatic the man's pack had truly been.  What did that had Carter so nervous to be around them.
"Its good to be excited.  You'll be able to do a lot of crazy stuff now.  The strength is one thing, but werewolves are hella complex man.  There's just so much.  Like hearing and sensing shit.  I can hear Cove's heartbeat right now.  Not to freak you out, but I can hear yours too.  And Misery's.  Just because we're in the same house.  But I can be anywhere and focus on someone i've bonded with, and I can hear their heart beating."  Anderson fell back into the plush couch, arms folded behind his head to act as a pillow while he rambled through another wave of information.  "The senses are harder to explain.  And it takes time learning how to really use them, or understand them anyways.  You'll be able to sense a lot of stuff.  Im sure your alpha can tell you better than me. I don't want to mess anything up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:27 am

"Hey love, et's not such a bad thing. Et's not like him that's chained up realleh." Cove attempted to backtrack immediately, not wanting to make things worse. "Et's his wolf. The full moon makes the wolf go crazeh so they have ta be careful or else they could go rogue like the one that attacked ya in the first place. Don't ya worreh, ah know et sounds bad but they all do it, et's like a normal thing. They'll explain it all to him ah'm sure." Cove assured, stroking gentle circles on Misery's back as he attempted to be soothing. It wasn't one of his strong suits.

Carter was smiling now as he listened, a big change from earlier.
"Yeah, I keep hearing things I shouldn't be. Sometimes I can't tell what they are but it's weird things like a car that's like a mile away or Misery's heart beating. It'll take some getting used to." He nodded, thinking over all Andy had said. "Thank you so much, Andy. For coming over here and actually trying to calm me down. You might have came because Cove asked you to, but you actually helped a lot. Let me give you my number. If you ever need anything, I don't promise I can help but I can promise I'll try to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Misery managed a weak smile. He knew Cove was trying his best to be comforting, but everything out of the scotsman's mouth had the knots tightening in his belly. The thought of Carter going crazy on a full moon, bloodthirsty and murderous like the wolf that had attacked them, left Misery feeling strangely hollow. It was as though his heart had been carved out. Carter was already terrified of his strength. His husband may panic at the thought of losing control in such a way. Misery doesn't ever want to see him cry like he had last night. Nothing leaves him quite so breathless as seeing tears on Carter's cheeks.
"It wont be normal for Carter. He's going to lose his mind, Cove. But its like...It's a done deal and there isn't anything I can do about it."

"Nah, don't sweat it. I'm glad that I could help. I know the whole werewolf thing can be overwhelming." Anderson slowly rose to his feet, taking a moment to stretch before looking down at Carter. He could tell the man was getting ready to go. Cove had mentioned the man had a date with his alpha this morning. "I'll be around though. Now that i'm not a dirty little secret anymore we might actually get to hang out." The werewolf fixed Carter with a crooked grin, offering out his hand. "It really was nice meeting you, but I heard you got a meeting with your pack and I'd hate to make you late. You can always give me a call later if you need anything or have more questions."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am

"Man, ah'm sorreh, Misereh... ah'm no good at this calmin' people down thing, ya should know that by now." Cove grimaced at the look on Misery's face. He knew he was not being helpful. Andy was so much better at this shit than him. He was Misery's best friend, he should be able to do this. "The point was supposed ta be that ah know et seems scareh and horrible now but before long, ya will get used to it. Carter will get used to it. Et'll become normal for him. Everything will work out, ah promise ya."

Carter smiled up at Andy as the tall man rose to his full height. It was quite astounding, really. But Carter, surprisingly, was never one to judge based on appearances. He liked this man.
"Yeah, I definitely will. You might regret saying that, you'll get sick of me pretty soon." He chuckled, standing to get prepared to leave. "And you're right, I should probably head over there soon as much as I'd love to sit here and listen to Cove talk to Misery about your sex life." He spoke sarcastically as he glanced over to his husband and his best friend. "Hey, babe, I think I'm going to get going. You can come with if you want or you can stay here, I don't mind if Cove and Andy stay for a while if you want to keep catching up with him."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:30 am

Misery glanced up at the sound of his lovers voice, only able to stare blankly as he considered what he should do.  He wondered if Carter even wanted him coming along.  The man would never ask him to stay. But Misery knows Carter isn't completely comfortable talking to him about his feelings on being a werewolf. The last thing he'd want is to hinder the man's learning. So it should be easy to stay.
But again, that pretty blonde wolf came to mind.  Misery could vividly remember how it had approached Carter, stepping into the mans personal space as though he knew Carter wanted him there.  He smiled as if knowing he'd already won.
"What do you want me to do?  I want you to be comfortable.  If you don't want me there it's okay, i'll stay and hang out with Cove and Andy.  But if you do i'm coming."
He trusts Carter, knows the man would put that overly touchy blonde in his place.
Anderson made his way over to plop down on the floor beside Cove's chair, an eyebrow cocked in curiosity as he sensed jealousy in the room.  Again he found himself wondering about Carter's pack.  It seemed as though Misery didn't fully trust them, not only with the mans safety but something more.  Anderson had to bite his tongue in order to refrain from asking questions that were none of his business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Carter's first reaction was to ask Misery to come with him. He needed his lover by his side if he was going back into the lion's den. But then he considered all of his options.
What if someone lost control while they were over there? What if Misery was put in harm's way all because of him? These people were dangerous, even if it seemed like they all had control over their wolves. That could change at any time. He couldn't let Misery be over there more than he had to be. He should stay here, where Cove and Andy could protect him.
"I think I'll go by myself. You stay here, catch up with Cove and get to know Andy. I'll be back before you know it." He leaned down to press a kiss to Misery's lips before standing upright and heading for the door. "I'll text you and let you know if everything's going alright. Love you." And with that he headed out of the home, sliding into one of his sports cars and beginning the drive to his alpha's home. This should be interesting.

Cove glanced over at Misery as soon as the door had shut behind Carter. He simply stared, as if waiting for the boy to say something before finally he nudged him with his elbow.
"Come on, spill et." He might not be able to smell emotions but he knew Misery's expressions like the back of his hand. The boy was clearly worried about something, mostly jealous. "What happened with his pack last night that's got ya so worked up?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Eustass was sitting on the front porch steps when Carter rolled into the driveway.  He'd known the man was coming, could hear his heartbeat drawing closer.  The alpha stood upon seeing the spots car, a near fond smirk curling his lips.  Of course the man drove a fancy vehicle, what else was he to expect?  Carter had been dressed in a designer tuxedo when Eustass found him,  seemed uncomfortable in the gym shorts and t-shirt he'd worn home.  The alpha wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see Carter get out wearing another high fashioned suit. He waited until the car was parked before walking out to greet his beta.
"Hey there.  How was your first night as a wolf?"  The alpha paused near Carter's door, head tilting back as he curiously sniffed the air.  Eustass could smell another wolf, unfamiliar to his pack.  The smell was instantly recognizable though.  Someone from the Luno pack-
From Trafalgar's pack.
The alpha's eyebrows came together in confusion.
"You smell like another wolf.  From another pack.  I thought you didn't even know werewolves existed until yesterday ya." He didn't seem necessarily suspicious or angry, only cautious.  After losing his whole family, an entire pack, Eustass had a right to some concern.

Misery hesitated, feeling utterly foolish for even worrying in the first place.  So what if that wolf had a thing for Carter?  It wasn't as though his husband would ever let bastard have his way.  No matter how pretty he is.  
"Nothing really happened. I mean, Im worried about him going off and spending time with these strangers who obviously have the potential to be dangerous.  And...Well there was one wolf in particular that had its eyes on Carter."  Misery thought of high cheek bones and porcelain skin, what it had been like to feel inferior for the first time in his life.  
"It was blonde and tall and really, really pretty.  And it just went up to Carter like it knew Carter was just dying to meet him. Jesus, it was so close it might have kissed him if I wasn't there."  Misery's jaw was tight, his chest constricting as he remembered how his husband had reacted.  "It didn't care that we were married, said it was unfortunate and....And for a minute Carter agreed with it.  I mean, after he realized he immediately started back tracking but I saw it in his face.  He liked that wolf.  And that wolf really, really liked him. I trust Carter, I do.  I just...."  How was he to compete with that?  Carter hadn't known that damn wolf for more than five seconds, but he was looking at it as though it were special.
Anderson moved until he was able to lean against Cove's legs, obviously eager to hear an explanation for the jealousy that filled the room, so intense it was nearly suffocating.  He could tell that Misery wasn't used to feeling like this.  And honestly, he hadn't pegged Carter as the type to inspire such a feeling.  The man had been such a gentleman.  But lust was lust, he supposed.  It clouds even the purest of hearts.
"Damn man.  That sucks."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Carter looked up at the man, shock evident on his face.
"You can smell that sort of thing?" He tilted his head lightly as he moved to get out of the car. "Anyways, I didn't, really. But my husband has this friend who he hadn't spoken to in a while but he called him last night to tell him about everything and it turns out he's dating a werewolf so he brought the guy over this morning so I could meet him." He paused, suddenly worried. What if the alpha was angry with him for spending time with a wolf from another pack? He didn't know how wolves were with other packs, it seemed like they could be very territorial. He hoped his seeing Andy wasn't a problem. "I'm sorry, is that a problem? I didn't know much about packs or anything, my husband just thought it would be good for me to meet him to see that he wasn't just running around killing people or anything." He was visibly nervous now, running his fingers through long black locks which he had a habit of doing in stressful situations.

Cove frowned as he listened to Misery speak. In all the time he had known Misery, which was his entire life, he had never known him to be jealous or self-conscious. He'd never thought anyone was prettier or better than him. This wolf must have really been gorgeous and Carter must have really seemed interested for Misery to be this upset about it.
"Ya want me ta take care of him? Ya know ah'd kill a bitch for you, Misereh." He gave his friend a smile though he was absolutely serious. He didn't care if it was a werewolf, he would find a way. "Onleh for you." He chuckled, reaching down to run his fingers through Anderson's lavender locks as he spoke. "Ah'm sure no matter how pretteh the wolf was, he's got nothin' on you. Yar gorgeous and ya know Carter thinks so. Carter could buy a damn supermodel if heh wanted to with all the money heh's got. But you're what he chose. Heh obviously thinks yar the prettiest thing in the world. Ah don't think ya have ta worreh about him. And if heh did do anything, ah'll take care of hem too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:04 am

Eustass could sense the beta's growing worry, felt knots twisting his stomach in response to Carter's anxiety. "That's not a problem, don't sweat it. We're on good terms with the Luno pack." The alpha was quick to explain, hoping that would sooth Carter's nerves. It was only the first day, too early for him to be scaring the man. He might run off and never return. "But in case it ever comes up I only ask that you don't give out any pack information. It's just a safety precaution. I wont say you cant be friend with wolves from other packs, but be wary. Not all wolves are good, just like people." The alpha whipped around as he heard someone whistling from the porch, knowing who it was before ever setting eyes on the blonde mop of hair.
"Well look who came back, it's pretty boy. Did you miss me?" Eustass had to bite back a groan as his son sauntered into the yard, approaching Carter as though no one had taught him about personal space. "I bet you did. The entire pack is batshit crazy but you just couldn't get enough of me, could ya?" The alpha had to reach out and catch Oleander's arm, uncomfortable with how close the boy was suddenly standing to this new beta.
"Oleander, my god. Please give him some room to breathe."
The boy immediately snatched his arm away, mist grey eyes narrowing as though offended by the contact. "Excuse you, but I don't think Mr.Kensington seemed to mind. We're friends." Oleander turned to Carter as though Eustass wasn't even there. "Isn't that right? Didn't we make nice last night?" He smelled like peaches and vanilla, smiled like he was undressing the man with his eyes.

Despite his current mood, Misery can't help but smile. Cove always had that effect on him.
"I don't doubt that you would, but I don't want any problems with Carter's pack. He's anxious enough as it is." He didn't plan on mentioning any of this to Carter. His jealousy was petty and ridiculous. There was nothing to worry about.
"I don't think he would ever cheat on me or anything like that. This isnt about me worrying Carter wont be faithful. I just know that wolf really wants a piece of him, and I wouldn't be surprised if it tried anything. I know Carter would set it straight, I just....I also know on some level he returns those feelings, even if its just lust. I mean god, that wolf was young Cove. Anyone would want him."
Anderson glanced up at Cove, bottom lip jutting out in a pout. It seemed Misery was no longer the only one suffering a case of jealousy. Still, he leaned into Cove's palm as the scotsman stroked his hair, never interrupting the conversation. He wanted to see this wolf Misery spoke so highly of, the one he was so certain had caught Carter's eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Carter found himself reaching up to loosen his tie before he remembered he wasn't wearing one at all, it had simply gotten that hard to breathe.
"Yeah, uh, we're friends." Carter confirmed, nodding his head hesitantly. He felt like he must look ridiculous, red surely tinting his cheeks all the way up to the tips of his ears. He didn't even know why he was so flustered. He'd been around plenty of beautiful men and women in his life, it didn't seem like Oleander was so beautiful that he rendered Carter speechless. There was just something about him. Something that made Carter want him closer even though the logical part of his brain knew that was the opposite of what he should want.
Maybe it was the scent, vanilla and peaches. Carter found it mouthwatering. He could hardly believe it seemed like an almost natural scent.
It was so enticing that when he finally remembered the situation around him, he must have simply been staring and practically drooling for the past ten minutes.
"I-I came to see Eustass though, so he can teach me about... all this werewolf stuff." He spoke finally, his throat dry as he swallowed afterwards, forcing his eyes away from Ollie and back up to the alpha. How was he supposed to try to learn or do anything with this boy around? It was like he couldn't control himself.

"Sorreh ah'm taken now, love. Ya know ah would've offered ta take the boy off your hands for ya so he'd leave Carter alone." Cove chuckled softly. "Especialleh if heh's as cute as yar sayin'. Which ah don't think heh is, ah think yar just jealous so yar worried." He reassured, patting Misery's back gently before glancing down at Andy, smirking at the man's pout. "Another thing ah should warn ya about, Misereh. Ah don't know if et's all wolves or jus' Andeh here, but heh is the clingiest motherfucker around. If ya don't give 'em attention for more than five minutes, heh acts like heh's gonna explode or some shit." His voice sounds like he's annoyed but his smile makes it clear he isn't as he keeps playing with his lover's hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:25 am

Oleander's smile widened as he watched Carter's face heat up. The boy had beautiful dimples, one even appearing beneath his chin. He was almost surprised when Carter finally spoke. It had seemed like the man would struggle and stare forever. Oleander wouldn't mind that though. He found he liked feeling so desirable.
"Oh yeah? It's a shame you're busy. I was hoping we could spend some time together, maybe get to know eachother better." Carter looked away, but Oleander didn't. His eyes remained fixated on the mans face, gunmetal in color, predatory. "I guess i'll just have to catch you later then huh? I can teach you things alpha man can't." Oleander winked, suggestive, and Eustass almost swallows his tongue.
"Alright damnit, Ollie. That's enough. Go inside and let the grown ups talk." The alpha regretted the words immediately, knew the quickest way to piss Oleander off was embarrassment. He hated being handled like a child, but the alpha has to remind him that he is still a child. Eighteen. Far too young to be flirting with married men.
Oleander's expression sours, his eyes flickering sharply over to Eustass. He looked deadly, precise. He could draw blood with only his words.
"Grown ups? Im an adult. And you know what? Because i'm an adult, i'm going to choose do whatever the fuck I want. Flirt with whoever the fuck I want. You trying to embarrass me is going to bite you in the ass, old man." Oleander turned to Carter, his face softening as though someone had flipped a switch. He teasingly reached out to shake the mans hand, fingers curling deliberate around Carter's palm, as if to prove a point. Eustass trying so hard to separate them would do nothing but fuel Oleander's determination.
"I'll see you around, pretty boy. Think about me." The blonde winked, playful, and stalked off with one last condescending smile tossed over his shoulder for Eustass, could feel his father's frustration as the alpha watched him go.
The man turned to Carter, exasperated.
"Im sure this goes without saying, but he is my kid. And he likes you. Let him down easy." The alpha waits until Oleander has disappeared before leading them up to the porch. "Im sorry he's being so...I don't even know what to call it. It's not normal ya." Ollie had always been slick at the mouth, but he'd never taken an interest in anyone other than Nikita. This behavior was unfounded.

"Be careful how you talk Cove. I don't think you're extra clingy wolf man liked you talking about taking that kid off my hands." Misery couldn't help but snicker at the sight of such a gargantuan creature tucking itself against Cove's leg, looking up at the scotsman as though he were a puppy who'd been kicked. It was pitiful, and ridiculously endearing.
Anderson huffed at the both of them, so tall his head rested against Cove's hip as he leaned against the scotsman. He was still pouting, letting out a shameless whine.
"You better not be sorry. Im the best thing to ever happen to you, Claudia." He tended to use less popular names for Cove when in such a sullen state, his entire body clinging around one of the mans legs. "At least act like you love me or something. Throw a dog a bone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:10 am

Carter was only able to breathe properly again when Ollie had disappeared inside. He would definitely be thinking about him, Oleander didn't have to worry about that. He didn't know if it was possible for him to stop. No one had rendered him speechless before, not even Misery. Not like he didn't find Misery beautiful, he had just always been confident when speaking to beautiful people. Ollie though, made him act like an awkward teenage boy all over again.
When Eustass spoke, he was caught off guard, like he had forgotten the man was there at all.
"O-oh, it's fine. I'll let him down easy." Carter nodded, eyes lingering on the doorway Ollie had just disappeared into. He had almost followed behind involuntarily, not wanting to lose sight of the wolf. His claws were out again but he had yet to notice. "It's not a big deal, I'm used to it... not to sound like I think I'm the shit or anything, I just mean people flirt a lot when you've got money." He backtracked, not wanting to come off as conceited to the alpha. "Ollie seems like a good kid though, I don't mind him."

Inside the home, Jett was lounging on the couch, a sly smirk playing on his lips when Ollie entered. He had woken up early to make his morning coffee, leaving Boyd up in his bed to sleep in. Gally and Mal had thankfully not come downstairs yet, leaving him to spend his morning in peace. He had entered the living room just in time to see Ollie dart outside to greet the new pack member. Now Jett was curled up in Boyd's hoodie which nearly swallowed him, sipping from his mug and waiting for Ollie to return so he could see how it went.
"Hey there. Did you land yourself the sugar daddy yet?" It didn't take a genius to see Carter was interested, Jett could smell his lust from all the way in here.

"Hey now, ah said ah would ef ya weren't takin' up my whole damn bed all the time." Cove teased, shaking his head at how ridiculous the huge wolf looked curled around his leg. "Be thankful ah didn't say yes." He chuckled. "And don't call meh Claudia, ya know ah hate that one. Yar soh mean. Ah love ya, now quit yar poutin'. Misereh will start thinkin' you're a little babeh."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:22 am

Eustass had to bite back a groan as he sensed Carter's attraction. He noticed the mans claw were out again, and could do nothing but sigh. He should've known Oleander was going to get his way. "Okay kid, im going to go ahead and give you my few rules because it looks like I need to. Rule number one, my children are off limits. I can see you like Ollie. I can also see you have a husband." The alpha motioned to the gold band on Carter's ring finger. "So keep that in mind when you look at my son. If your dick goes anywhere near him or Malakai, I might have the sudden urge to rip it from your body." Eustass was intimidating without trying to be, all he had to do was look at Carter in order to get his point across. "Rule number two, I dont like physical fights between pack mates. Yeah, they happen. It's like that in any family. But try and refrain from letting it go that far ya. And number three is just that you talk to me. Im your alpha. It's my job to watch over you." The man moved to lean against the porch railing, giving Carter a moment to process before carrying on. "Does that all sound good and fair to you?"

Oleander smiled as he noticed Jett on the couch, stopping in the kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee before plopping down beside his friend. The boy wiggled his brows as he noticed Jett being swallowed up by Boyd's hoodie, rolling his eyes at the mention of Carter having money. The man was obviously loaded, but Oleander didn't care. He'd been attracted to the man last night, filthy and covered in blood. It didn't matter if Carter was rich or poor, Oleander was infatuated.
"Not quite," A sly smirk curled his lips as he sniffed the air, eyes alight with amusement. "But it seems like im definitely getting somewhere." Husband or no husband, Carter wouldn't be able to resist him for much longer. "Did you have fun with Boyd last night? Or did Gally manage to ruin it somehow?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:46 am

Carter nearly choked at Eustass's first rule as he sputtered, immediately attempting to backtrack.
"O-Of course, I would never, sir." He was a gentleman with a husband at home that he loved more than anything in the entire world. Of course Eustass didn't have to worry about his dick coming anywhere near Ollie. He had just been momentarily stunned by a cute boy, that was all. It was normal, he was sure. Maybe it never had been for him, but surely other married men had wandering minds sometimes. It was nothing.
Especially when the huge alpha werewolf was threatening to rip his dick off.
Definitely nothing.
"You don't have to worry about the fighting either. I'm not a physical person. I don't like conflict, really." It was something he'd never really dealt with. He had always minded his own business, didn't even know how he would begin to start a physical fight. "It all sounds fair to me." He confirmed finally, nodding his head a few too many times. He never realized he rambled a bit when he was nervous until now. He began fiddling with his wedding ring, simply twisting it back and forth around his finger as if to make sure he would always remember its presence.

"You're sure as hell getting somewhere." Jett chuckled. "I'm jealous of how good you are. Charming the pants off of a married man, tsk tsk. Although doesn't seem like your dad's too happy about it." He teased his friend before considering his question. "Gally definitely tried his damn hardest but I mean, I always have my fun with Boyd." He smirked lightly at the thought of his lover upstairs. "The bastard punched a hole in my wall, though. As if it's not bad enough he's next door already. Then he started talking shit while I was trying to get laid and got Boyd all sad and shit. Mal eventually took him outside and then let him sleep in his room so I guess I owe him a thank you for getting the prick out of my face." He grouched softly before continuing to drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 am

Eustass allowed Carter a moment to squirm. He liked this guy, he really did, but he couldn't have Oleander getting involved with a married man. That could only ever lead to trouble, his child getting his heart broken.
"Good. Now we can focus on other things. You'll have to stay here during full moons. They make your wolf stronger, and some can't control it at all. I don't usually have to lock anyone up, I can contain it. But you have to be here. Otherwise i'd have to come find you. I don't like having to do that on full moons, so don't make me." The alpha motioned to Carter's hand, attention focused on the mans claws. "And that we will work on over time. It's not something you'll get right away, but eventually you'll be able to control the shift without thinking about it." It was always a challenge to teach his beta's, but that only made the pride he felt that much stronger. "I don't want to overwhelm you with all of this, so we will take our time. You're free to ask questions, and eventually we'll get you more acquainted with the pack. I know they're a lot to handle, most of them are still young. But you'll learn to love them anyways." The alpha wore a fond smile as he thought of his growing family. Carter was going to be a part of that now.

"Since when is dad happy about anything I do?" Oleander's smile fell a few notches at the thought of Eustass, how the man had called him a child in front of Carter. So be it. He'd just have to work harder in order to get his way. Ollie is no stranger to hard work, having spent the last seventeen years making himself into someone Nikita might find attractive. He'd won many fights, but it seemed he'd lost the war. Nikita wouldn't have him. Oleander was burning hot with determination. He wont be rejected again.
The boy settled into the couch, sipping his coffee as Jett spoke. He wasn't surprised that Gally had punched a hole through the wall. The bastard was prone to violence. Another reason he despised knowing the beta was up in his brothers room, all alone with Malakai.
"I wish you would tell Malakai thank you. Maybe then he'd think twice about running off with that fuck boy." Oleander still can't believe they'd actually fought over Gally, can't comprehend how Malakai could ever defend the bastard. "I walked up on them in Galileo's truck last night. I said he was dirty, because he fucking is! And Malakai was offended by it. Like honesty to god angry that I would say such a thing." Oleander's teeth ground together, a terrible habit he'd never grown out of. "What's the world coming to?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:45 am

Carter nodded as he listened to the man, calming finally after Ollie was out of the conversation.
"Thank you, really, for everything." Carter smiled gratefully at the alpha. "It is a lot to take in but I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here to explain everything." Just Eustass's presence seemed to calm him. He was so grateful for it.
He looked down at his claws when the alpha mentioned them, groaning when he realized they were out again. "They keep coming out like that... when I get frustrated or excited or even just really happy." He growled, frustration only making them more certain to stay out. "I know I've just got to be patient until I get the hang of it but it's driving me crazy. I'm too scared to even be near my husband when I'm feeling any kind of emotion." He sighed as he thought of Misery, back at their home and waiting on him. He wanted nothing more than for things to go back to normal. "You said most of the pack are still young... are any of them as new as I am?" He figured it might be nice to have someone who was still learning like he was to go through it with him.

Jett wrinkled his nose lightly at the thought of someone actually not finding Galileo Gray absolutely disgusting in every way.
"He's definitely dirty. No offense because he's your brother and all but Mal's got the worst taste in boys, doesn't he? Gally is the dirtiest redneck I've ever seen. Mal's pretty, he could do better." It was known that Jett wasn't Mal's biggest fan but he could admit the boy was cute. And even if he wasn't cute, he could still do better than Gally. Anyone could. "He was up in Gally's room last night before they went outside. They were being all lovey and shit too, you should watch that. Think Mal likes him or some shit."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:58 am

Eustass could sympathize with Carter's worry about being a danger to his husband.  Thatcher still hadn't made it out of bed, his wounds deep and tender.  The alpha hadn't realized how bad it truly was until sunshine was pouring through his windows, and he could see the full extent of Thatcher's injuries.  The bruises were a harsh muddle of blue, purple, and a sickening yellow against otherwise beautiful cream colored skin. Eustass had held the man until he knew Carter was coming, spent time gingerly cleaning deep puncture wounds and wiping away dried blood.  He'd left before Thatcher woke, his head bowed low in shame.  
"We will work on the claws kid.  Until then all I can tell you is to be gentle, as much as you can."  The alpha wished he could take his own advice.  "Before you, Galileo was the newest pack mate.  He's twenty one, and he's been here for a few months now.  He's still learning.  And before him it was Jett. He's nineteen.  Those were the two at each others throats last night.  Jett seems to be getting good at his control, but you guys will be learning things and honing your skills for years to come, so its no rush. You three are my only betas aside from Thatcher, my husband.  He was the first."

Oleander cringed at the mention of Malakai's obvious fondness for the beta, leaning back into the couch as though he was hoping it would swallow him up completely.  
"Mal does like him.  Enough to start a fight with me."  The boy's lips were pursed tight at the thought of his brother doing anything lovey with the likes of Galileo Gray.  Malakai was more than pretty, he was beautiful, and for all his faults the boy is a wonderful person.  He deserves better than some inbred redneck with a temperament problem.  "I'm not really sure what to do about it, either.  He gets pissed when I say anything negative about Gally, like the bastards some saint that's being wrongly ganged up on."   Oleander isn't used to filtering himself around Malakai. They've always been honest with each other.  But now Gally has gone and fucking hypnotized his brother, so Ollie will have to find some way around talking about it.  "I just honestly don't understand. Like I know Malakai is attention starved but Gally? Fucking Gally? That's disgusting, and sad for Malakai. He's wasting his time. But I guess this way we might actually get rid of Gally. When he hurts Malakai- And i'm sure he will, he's an asshole- daddy dearest is going to kill him."

Galileo can hear them talking.  He'd been awake for nearly an hour now, but his head is aching and he can't find it in himself to move.  Why would he?  Malakai is still sleeping, the tiny rays of sunlight filtering through the window causing the boys skin to glow.  He looked warm.  Gally wouldn't dare take that from him. The only other people awake and active in the home were downstairs talking shit about him. He tells himself he doesn't care, and ignores the uncomfortable knot twisting his stomach.
That new beta is outside, he knows.  Again, he can't find it in himself to care.
Galileo laid on the floor for thirty more minutes, merely watching the slow rise and fall of Malakai's chest.  He would have to clock into work in a few hours.  There was time to start repairing his room, maybe fix that hole in the wall he can hear Jett bitching about.  
Of course, he wasn't doing it to be kind.  He simply hated being able to look through his wall and see the beta, especially if the boy had Boyd over.  They made enough noise without an opening making it easier to hear them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Thatcher was normally one of the first ones awake. He liked to wake up at the crack of dawn and have breakfast ready for his family when they woke. But last night he'd been so exhausted that he'd let himself sleep in later than usual. When he woke to find Eustass had cared for the wounds on his hips he could only smile and shake his head. No matter how many times he assured the man they would heal and he was fine, Eustass never seemed to believe him.
He slipped back into his boxers, not having the energy to pick out a new outfit for the day just yet, and headed downstairs. Jett and Ollie could be heard in the living room and he could sense his lover and the new beta out on the porch. He made his way to the front door, stopping to press a kiss to Ollie's forehead as he passed.
"Hey you two, why don't you come inside?" He spoke as he peeked his head out through the front door. "I'm about to start breakfast. Carter, you can sit down and have a nice meal with us before the big guy makes ya start all the training shit." Thatcher moved to steal a quick kiss from his husband before slipping back inside and making his way over to Ollie.
Jett was still speaking when he approached, laughing softly.
"That would be a damn blessing, Ollie. I might have to sacrifice Mal for the greater good. I could finally have a moment of peace around here." He grunted, quieting when he noticed Thatcher coming within hearing distance.
"Hey baby, you have fun at Nikky's last night?" Thatcher questioned, arms winding around Ollie's shoulders. He had of course sensed the boy leaving the home with Nikita by his side, even though he had been unaware it was his and Eustass's fault.

When Thatcher had gone back inside, Carter made to walk in as well. But he paused as a thought came to him.
"Your husband is your beta too... did you bite him and that's how you two met or were you already together when you decided to bite him?" He questioned, brow furrowing lightly. Maybe he could get the man to turn Misery too if this wolf thing wasn't so bad. Then he'd be strong too, Carter wouldn't have to worry about hurting him anymore.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Oleander visibly deflated at the mention of Nikita. No matter how many times he starts believing he's finally come to terms with rejection, it's always a shock to his system. They'd been sitting on the roof top, sharing a cigarette when Nikita started getting text messages, some pretty girl wondering if he had plans for the night. Oleander had disappeared soon after that, his blood burning thick with jealousy. Initially Ollie had argued about Nikita dating, terrified of the day Nikky would finally fall in love, the day he'd be forever replaced. But that had only pissed the Russian off. Oleander thinks of their fight on the roof, and he simply swallows back anything he might want to say. Nikita doesn't care to hear it, and for once in his life Ollie is tired of fighting him.
"Yeah mom, it was good. Vitaly and Bell are a lot quieter than you and dad." The boy tilted his head in order to peck Thatcher's cheek, a rare display of affection for Oleander. He spent a lot of his time trying not to get too attached to his mother's presence, knowing that would only make it so much harder when the man departed again.
"You should be more worried about Malakai. He actually stayed here, and now he has Gally in his room. If dad catches him in Mal's bed i'm sure there will be blood spilled. Lots and lots of blood." The boy paused, an almost cruel smile curling his lips. "On second thought, don't bother them. Let dad do it."

Eustass paused at the question, one of his dark red eyebrows shooting up in surprise. For a moment he merely stared, as if examining Carter's face would explain the man's reason for asking such a thing. The alpha doesn't speak until realization strikes him. "I don't ever just decide to bite anyone kid. When I met Thatcher he was dying, same for all of you betas. The bite is a last resort. There's no promise of survival. I mean, some alphas don't care about biting innocent people, but if it doesn't take that's as good as murder. You either turn, or you die. And either way its excruciating. There's no way of knowing if the bite will take. It's risky business ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    

Back to top Go down

Changes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: