Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Changes.  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 2:08 am

"Oh man, sounds like you'd be into him using that tie, huh? Kinky shit, Ollie." Jett can't help but laugh, grinning at simply seeing his friend so happy. He's only known Ollie for a short portion of their lives but the entire time he's known him, he's always been hung up on Nikita. He's never even given other guys a second glance. Even if this is a married man, at least it's not Nikky so Jett supports it completely. "And leave Boyd alone, he only cries during sex sometimes." Jett snickered softly, smiling fondly at the thought of his lover. "But anyways, the point is I'm extremely jealous. You actually got yourself a sugar daddy. What insane world are we living in that this is your reality?" He shakes his head incredulously. Honestly, it sounded more like a Malakai thing to do. He could just see the boy prancing around with presents from some old billionaire. No one would have predicted this from Ollie and that only made it more exciting to Jett. More than that though, Carter actually seemed like a decent guy. They just had to take care of that pesky husband. "I'm happy for you if he's as good as you say and not to mention he treated you like royalty. That's how you deserve to be treated, never damn settle for a guy who doesn't treat you like that."

The sight of Misery quite literally takes Carter's breath away.
"O-Oh wow." He can only grin wide, mouth still hanging open. Misery was always gorgeous even in his t-shirts and jeans with his mess of hair. But something about the man all dressed up for him with his normally wild hair tamed in a bun for once rendered Carter speechless. "Don't you look gorgeous this morning? You're really trying to get me to ravish you right here, aren't you?" For a blissful moment, Ollie is already gone from his mind. Why had he ever needed to look at anyone else when this beauty was in his bed every night? "I could just look at you all day." He can't seem to take his eyes off of his husband, holding him out so he can fully appreciate the corduroys and blazer. "Of course I missed you, beautiful. I would have hurried home even faster if I knew this was waiting for me." His fingers gently stroked over the bun in his hair, for some reason finding it more attractive than he could ever explain. "God, I love you."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Oleander merely snorted, not denying how he might like something so kinky as Carter tying him down, giving him a spanking. He'd have to make the man put his tie to good use under the next full moon.
"It's turned into the twilight zone. But you're one to talk about my crazy reality. I never took you for someone who'd fall for the whole innocent stuttering doe-eyed thing. I am happy for you though, even if Boyd doesn't know how to give you a good fuck. He makes you happy and that's what matters." It's almost strange hearing that Jett is happy for him, too. Eustass made it seem as though everyone would feel as he did, like this was some mistake. Oleander is relieved to have someone on his side. Even so, the boy has to give Jett a hard time.
"Jesus, you've been spending too much time around dad." His lips are turned up into a teasing smile. Oleander is still getting used to being himself, not having to put on an act for Jett as he did with Nikita and everyone else. "That sounds like something he might say if, you know, Carter wasn't married and dad wasn't in danger of having a stroke because of it."  In all honesty Carter was everything Eustass had ever wanted for his child.  He'd be perfect if he had a better grasp on consequences and reality, if he wasn't cheating on his husband by jumping into bed with Oleander.

Misery loved when Carter was like this, looking at him as though he were the only thing on the Earth that matters.  It's breathtaking.  Misery never feels so alive as he does with the mans eyes on him.
"I am, actually.  We have to make up for lost time.  I know you can never resist the man bun." "  The idea of Carter taking him right here and now sent chills down the boys spine.  He'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought about it.  Misery had dressed this morning with Carter on his mind, wanting the man to think him so irresistible he had no choice but finally indulge in a little love making.  And even if he didn't get that far, just being able to touch Carter would be a blessing at this point.  Misery loved sex.  He was good at sex.  And even though he was fine living without it for now, he knew Carter had to be losing his mind by now.  The boy wanted nothing more than to offer his husband some relief.  
Fingers gently stroke over his hair.  Misery leans into the touch, a pleased mewl sounding as he presses chaste kisses along Carter's jawline.  
"Before I take you upstairs and have my way with you, I need to know how your first full moon went."  His face is hidden as he trails his lips under Carters chin, sucking gently at the mans adam's apple. A smile can be heard in his voice.  "Was it as bad as you thought it was going to be? Or did you manage to relax and have a good time with your new friends?"  Misery sounds hopeful, as though he'd spent the night worrying Carter might be having a rough time without him.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Jett nearly blushed at the comment, smirking shyly at his friend.
"Okay, I'm guilty. Your dad spent all day with me yesterday until he let Boyd come over to calm me down." He was almost tempted to tell Ollie how he'd accidentally referred to the man as his dad. It was weird, he didn't feel like he had to hide anything from Oleander. He could be himself, didn't have to keep up the always tough facade. But still, he wasn't sure he wanted to share this. He saw how Ollie got when Thatcher treated Gally like a third son. He didn't want the boy to be mad if he thought Jett was trying to steal his father away. "He was a life saver. I would have been fine all day if I'd just stayed down here with him. He helped me bake. I saved you some cookies on the counter, by the way." Jett chuckled, trying to avoid thinking about the fight from the previous day that had led to him making the cookies in the first place. He then remembered Eustass storming out of the room just before the fight started, quickly followed by Mal. "You owe Mal a big thank you by the way. He hauled ass and worked some magic to get your dad to leave you alone while you two were doing the nasty. He was out for blood, I think he might have honestly hurt Carter if Mal hadn't stopped him."

Carter carried the boy into the parlor, groaning softly at the lips suckling his Adam's apple. He is startled back into reality at his husband's words.
Yeah, he'd definitely had a good time with his "new friend."
He thought he might be sick.
"Uh yeah. It wasn't as bad as I thought at all. I stayed pretty under control." He swallowed hard as he sat on the couch, tugging Misery into his lap. "Enough about me though, you're right. I can never resist that man bun." He quirked his lips upwards into a tiny smile as he attempted to hide his face in the man's neck. "I might need to shower first but I'm okay just looking at you for a little bit longer." He practically purred the words, dropping a few kisses to Misery's collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:40 am

It was no surprise to hear that Eustass had spent the day with Jett. It's happening more frequently the longer Jett is with the them, and Ollie couldn't be happier. They hadn't talked much about it, but Oleander guessed that Jett's parents hadn't been the most attentive. It was a good thing that his father liked to take in strays. It seemed to mean a lot to Jett, therefore it meant a lot to Oleander.
"I was counting on him spending time with you.  He's always got a soft spot for his favorite beta."  Oleander could have been mistaken for teasing if not for the gentle shine in his eye, the sincere curve of his smile.  He never found himself jealous of anyone stealing his father away.  Eustass never let him.  The man made sure to tell him every day how he was loved.  Ollie doesn't have to worry.  There is enough of Eustass to go around. Oleander couldn't manage spite, not even if he tried.  The boy was merely happy, glad that Jett finally knew what it was like to have a stable parent.  For all of Oleander's bitching, Eustass was the best father.   "If not for you, dad would have been up my ass all night.  Carter and I wouldn't have been able to do anything."  The boy grins at the mention of Jett saving him cookies, his smile faltering slightly as he caught on to earlier words.  "What did you come upstairs for?"  A delicate brow arches in curiosity. Oleander would be sure to find Malakai later and thank him, certain that his brother had been the main reason for Carter not suffering at the hands of their father.
For now though his interest was piqued.  He could guess what may have happened but he wants the details, knowing it surely had something to do with Galileo.

Misery thinks nothing amiss about the man's face nuzzled against his neck, palm coming to tenderly support Carter's head.  His fingers curl gentle in silky black hair, taking a moment to merely inhale his husbands scent.  God, he had missed this.
"I'm glad your night wasn't as bad as you'd thought. I promise this one will be better."   Misery had held Carter's pillow against his chest all night, and it had not been enough.  Nothing compared to holding the man in his arms, feeling Carter's breath against his neck. He was eager to finally have the man back in their bed where he belongs.
"I could always follow you into the shower.  We can get the man bun all wet and I'll properly show you just how much I've missed you."  He whispers the suggestion, playful and utterly delighted at having the man home again.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 am

Jett sighed, having expected the question but still not fully prepared to answer. He might be comfortable around Ollie but there were still things that were to be shared with no one. The way he almost craved Gally's friendship was definitely one of them. He even denied it to himself most of the time.
"I was baking so we decided to bake a cake for Gally to insult him. So your dad was nice and let me deliver it to him myself. For a second it was weird and he was like... nice about it and acted all happy. He asked me to sit down and share a piece and I almost fell for his bullshit but I realized he was fucking with me. So I got pissed and by that time your dad had run off to try to murder you so I just got pissed and ran back downstairs to bake something else. Then he ended up letting Boyd over to calm me down so everything was fine. I just almost got pissed and lost it for a second. We really can't be allowed near each other on full moons, I guess. I just hate his fucking guts."

Carter crooned softly at his husband's words, dropping a few more kisses down his throat.
"How about this? I go hop in the shower so you can keep the man bun dry for me. You go ahead and wait for me in our room and when I get back I'll let you know I missed you even more than you missed me. And don't you even dare think of undressing while you wait. I want that privilege." He grinned slyly, winking up at Misery before continuing to nibble at his adam's apple. He is dying to kiss him but he doesn't want to chance still tasting like another boy. He knows it's only a matter of time before Misery goes for a kiss and he has no clue how he will explain that away. He needs to shower, and quickly. And then he has an entirely new problem, trying to figure out how to keep Misery satisfied so he doesn't get restless from the lack of intimacy while not letting his wolf out.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:41 pm

Oleander almost regrets asking, only now realizing that Jett had been trying to change the subject. Inwardly he curses himself for getting too carried away, forgetting there might be some things Jett wasn't comfortable talking about.
It's no surprise to hear Gally had been the culprit in all of this. He was always a problem. Fucking always. He is at the center of most disagreements, fighting with Jett himself or being the reason Malakai or Thatcher has something to say. Ollie can't understand why they feel the need to defend Gally. It's not like he's helpless or innocent. The bastard has somehow managed to fool them, probably like he'd tried to fool Jett last night. But Jett would never fall for it. He knew better. They all did. Thatcher and Malakai would learn too, eventually.
"Don't let that stupid inbred bastard get you down. He's just trying to find new ways to piss you off." Oleander huffs in thought of Galileo taunting Jett under a full moon. The Southern fuck knows that Jett takes these nights particularly hard. Ollie feels a sharp twinge of guilt, hands fidgeting at his sides. He should've stayed downstairs with Jett instead of luring a married man into his bedroom. What a great friend he was turning out to be.
"Everyone hates Gally's fucking guts. Maybe one day we'll get lucky, he'll wander into the wilderness and disappear. Or he will wind up pissing off the wrong person and they'll put him six feet under. Either way, im sure karma will catch up to him eventually. At least there was an upside to it. Boyd got to come over-" The words die off as he realizes exactly what he's said, smile sliding away completely.
"Oh fuck, Boyd came over! Do you think he heard us? Me and Carter?" It shouldn't matter. Nikita has no reason to care. Oleander got to have his perfect first time and that was the end of things. It was part of the deal. Nikita would get back to his life and so would Ollie. So it doesn't matter.
But to Oleander it does. What if the Russian looks down at him just as Eustass had for sleeping with a married man? What if it was another reason for them to fight?
That's all they ever do anymore. Fight. Have strained conversations, smiling like everything is normal. Jesus, Oleander can't bare to make it any worse. He already feels as though he's losing Nikita, slowly but surely they are growing apart. And for the love of god, he doesnt know how to make it stop.

"I guess we can do it your way since you've had such a stressful night away from home." They'd have other chances to shower together. Today is all for Carter, everything he wants, just the way he wants it. "You wont make it to that shower though if you keep this up." Fingertips brush Carter's jaw, a content sigh hitting the air as Misery cranes his neck, giving the man more room to work. It was no secret that he loved neck kisses, craved them all day long. Misery is partial to hickies. He hasn't said as much, but Carter's new found healing ability was a blessing and a curse. Its a relief, not having to worry about his husband being hurt. It's also a personal tragedy that hickies wont stay. Misery is possessive, he's never tried to deny it. Why shouldn't he be? Carter is a catch. The man is a gentleman, rich but never pompous. He is God's most perfect creation in Misery's eyes. Anyone would be lucky to have him as their own. Misery had taken comfort in knowing he left marks, so everyone would know Carter is already taken. He supposes it doesn't really matter though. Carter isn't shy about telling everyone who approached him that he was happily married. He'd told that blonde wolf and he'd tell anyone else. The hickies didn't have to speak for him.
God, Misery loves that. He's never felt so secure in his life, used to get this distant feeling of dread, fear that his life was simply too perfect. His husband was too damn perfect. Something had to happen, right? It always did. Always does. And something did happen. They were attacked, Carter was turned. That alone was enough terror to last Misery a life time. They are past it now. The terrible is over and finally, finally they are getting back to the good stuff.
The thought is uplifting, leaves Misery giddy and proud and searching for Carter's lips. Fingers catch the back of the mans neck, guiding their faces together. Noses brush, and Misery smiles, anticipation like wings fluttering against his ribcage. Just another inch, and he'd have what he could only dream of the night before.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Jett was confused at first, not understanding why Ollie seemed so worried about Boyd hearing him and Carter. Sure, Boyd was the most innocent person any of them knew but he wasn't a child, he could stand to overhear a little sex. But then it hits him and he grimaces, remembering how he'd told Boyd the previous night. It was too easy for him to forget that Boyd was Nikita's brother and probably told him everything.
"I, uh... shit, I might have said something about it." Jett is cringing, waiting for Ollie to be mad at him for possibly letting the news get back to Nikita. "I mean, he was over pretty late and it's still early today. He might not have said anything to Nikky yet. I can ask him not to, if you want." There's a brief pause as he thinks more about the situation, then frowning. "Actually, why the hell are you worried about that?" He lightly swats at Ollie's arm, looking disapprovingly at his friend. "Come on, you just fucked a hot married guy. Nikky doesn't deserve your attention or you worrying about what he thinks. I know you guys are friends but if he's a good friend, he might be protective and worried, but he won't be a dick about it."

For a moment, Carter panics. He tries not to show it visibly but he can't chance a kiss right now, sure the sweet taste of vanilla and peaches is still on his tongue. He can't imagine keeping this secret up for much longer, it's already painful.
"Not so fast there." He thinks quickly, hiding his nerves with a sly smile, making it seem like he's only teasing as he ducks his head in such a way that Misery's lips hit his nose instead. "I'm saving that for the bedroom. You might be in trouble tonight, baby. It's been so long I'm kind of feeling like dragging it out a bit longer." His eyebrows wiggle as he stands, scooping Misery back up with him and trying to keep the boy's head away from his chest so he can't feel how hard his heart is pounding. "And I love how mad you get when I decide to tease." He heads towards their bedroom quickly, eager to get in the shower so he can solve this problem before Misery gets suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Oleander isn't angry with Jett. He can't be. It's not as though his flirtation with Carter had been some sort of secret. And yet he can't help but grimace as the beta calls him out on worrying what Nikita will think. He knows Jett is right, he should be ecstatic about his night with Carter no matter what anyone has to say. Ollie has wanted it for so long, it would be a shame to ruin it by worrying about Nikita. Nikky, who probably wont care all that much. He might disapprove, but Nikita has his own life to live. The russian made it clear he isn't interested in Oleanders love affairs.
It was time Ollie let go of his childish crush. Carter will be back eventually. Oleander gave himself away last night and he'd do it again, until Carter finally calls it quits. He has earned the right to enjoy his first fling while it lasts.
"I guess you're right. I just fucked a hot married guy, and we should celebrate." The boy relents almost sheepishly, fingers absently trailing over a still fading hickey at the dip of his collarbone. Thinking about Carter makes it easier to move on, gives him a distraction from his increasingly unstable relationship with Nikita.
"We could go out tonight. You could even bring Boyd and see how flustered he gets when you ask him to dance." Oleander picks his head up, rolling his eyes as he hears the familiar noise of Galileo's boots hitting the upper level floor. He catches Jett's gaze, gunmetal eyes flashing mischievously. "Or we could spend the day planning how you can get revenge on that inbred scumbag upstairs. Thats always fun."

Misery does his best to stifle the disappointment of being made to wait but doesn't do a very convincing job, bottom lip jutting out in a near childish pout.
"You know I love you more than life itself, but if I don't get my kisses soon I might have to take them by force. I know you're a big bad werewolf now but that wont stop me." Honestly he's waited long enough, spent the entire night missing those lips. He'd kissed his ring instead, just to satiate himself until this moment arrived. And now Carter is teasing him. Misery gives a disgruntled whine, tempted to try and catch the man off guard. He's only stopped by the promise of saving it for the bedroom. It's been so long since they were intimate, Misery has learned not to expect it anymore. Hearing that Carter finally planned to touch him has goosebumps appearing on tender flesh, a trill of excitement jump starting the boys heart. There was a time, in the beginning of their marriage that Misery would have been immediately suspicious, noticing every red flag as it appeared. Carter hadn't called last night. He'd barely responded to any texts. And now he is distant, holding Misery at arms length and avoiding kisses.
Its foolish that Misery can only grin, dizzy with excitement at having his husband back home. He hadn't spared a thought to that blonde seductress. Didn't have a reason to, because Carter is home and Carter loves him more than anything. He promised there was no need to worry, so Misery doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 5:56 pm

"Oh, you do know how to tempt me, Oleander." Jett grins slyly, perking his ears at the sound of Gally walking upstairs. The thought of going up there and bothering him is definitely very tempting. Jett finds himself wondering if Gally ever ate his cake. He hates that he also wonders if the man enjoyed it.
God, he hates Galileo Gray.
"We can go out if you want, just the two of us. I'm sure Boyd could manage a day without me. But you know I'm always in for scheming against a certain hick. Your choice. It's your celebration after all." Jett smiles, pleased as he realizes that Ollie is the only one to fully participate in torturing Gally with him. Eustass always has to hold back because of Thatcher. But Jett and Ollie share a hatred of the other beta that no one else could possibly understand. It's nice to have someone to bond with while making Gally miserable.

Jett was right in thinking that Boyd had not yet told Nikita that Ollie had slept with a married man last night. Nikky was spending more and more of his nights at the fight club lately and hadn't gotten home until late. He used to spend most of his time at random bars, going home with the first girl or guy to throw themselves at him.
But things were different now.
Ever since that night. The night he'd taken Ollie's virginity.
How was he supposed to settle for some random slut after he knew what it felt like to be inside the love of his life? No one else would ever compare.
He didn't sleep around anymore, although he'd yet to tell anyone this. As far as they knew, he was still at a random girl's apartment every night that he disappeared. Nikita was happy to let them think that. No one needed to know that he was still pathetically pining over Ollie.
He woke up later but still a usual time for him, not surprised to find Boyd already up in the kitchen when he heads downstairs.
"Hey, baby bro." He lazily ruffles the boy's hair as he pours himself a bowl of cereal before sitting across from him at the table. "Boring night?" He knew that normally Boyd hated full moons since he was forced to stay away from Jett. He wasn't aware yet that he and Vitaly had gone over to visit for once.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 11:56 pm

Oleander grins, cheekily. "Well then I choose both. We can send Gally off to work properly and then hit the town."  The boy is so caught up in his excitement he doesn't notice the soft thud of boots descending the staircase, only glances up when he hears a familiar voice, low and raspy with a southern drawl.
"Or you could both leave poor little ol' me alone an' go on about your business. That's another option." Galileo is standing at the bottom of the staircase, nose scrunched in what wants to be a hateful sneer, but the beta only manages to look grumpy. Oleander is surprised to see he's holding a slice of cake.  Gally takes a step towards them, standing awkwardly just within arms length. He huffs, offers the piece of cake to Jett without looking directly at him.
"I don't know what I did to piss you off last night, but thanks anyways Jones.  The cake was uh, it was really good."  Galileo is almost mumbling, the closest to apologizing he's ever come.  He can't risk glancing at Jett, so he stares at the cake instead.  It was a section that had been written on, saying one word in bright red icing.
Asshole.
"Thats supposed to be a joke, by the way.  Haha.  Right?" Gally seems to be growing even more uncomfortable, his feet shuffling as he waits for Jett to accept the cake.
Oleander can't help but laugh at him, loud and mocking.  
"Jesus Jett, didja hear that? He's trying to be friendly."  Oleander continues to cackle, and Gally thinks of the ocean and sharks, and drowning.  He'd known this was a bad idea.  He should've left the cake at Jett's door and just gone to work without stopping to talk.  
"Yeah, well. Still not as friendly as you, homewrecker." Gally spits the word spitefully, and suddenly Oleander doesnt seem to think it funny anymore.

"Nikky!"  Boyd grinned as his brother appeared in the doorway, still intoxicated with the excitement of having seen Jett last night. The boy watches Nikita pour his cereal, almost unable to contain himself.
"No actually!  It was a great night.  Eustass let me go see Jett since he was having a hard time with the full moon. I got to hold his hand and kiss him and be the reason he felt better."  The boy grins, hardly notices he's gushing, flashing the beautiful dimples he'd inherited from their father.  Boyd is so obviously proud to have helped Jett through the night.  "Of course momma had to come too.  Which is a good thing I guess because Eustass was having a bad night I think."  Boyd huffs softly at the thought of Gally, the unspoken reason Jett had been so upset that Eustass allowed him over. Whenever Jett is having a bad day, the southern beta is almost always the cause.   Boyd resents him for it, for being so heartless he spends his days thinking up new ways to fight with Jett.
"Jett had a big argument with Malakai's friend, so we stayed in the living room. And Oleander was-"  The boy's mouth is suddenly dry as he realizes by gushing about his night with Jett he's set Nikita up to hear about Oleander and his scandalous affair with the married man. He knows that his brother and Ollie are really close.  Nikky probably wont like his having sex with a man who's already taken vows.  But its best he hear it now, so he isn't surprised when he goes over to Eustass's house and finds Carter up in Oleander's room.
"Well, Im pretty sure Ollie had that new beta up in his room last night."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:18 am

Jett's eyes are glued to the cake, to the rough and calloused hands holding the plate. For a moment, half of his mouth quirks upwards in a sort of half smirk.
Asshole.
The word, bright red and written in his own careful handwriting, stares up at him. Gally turned his own joke against him, of course he did. He's a bastard, but Jett respects it in a weird way.
This is a friendly gesture.
Jett wants to accept.
But how does he know it's real? Does he chance letting Gally make a fool out of him again? Is he prepared to let that happen? What even happens if he does accept it? Are they... friends then?
His mind is racing a thousand miles per minute and he doesn't know what the right answer is. What does he say?
Thankfully, Ollie helps him out. That's what friends are for. He lets out a sigh of relief as Ollie makes the decision for him, reminding him that this is definitely bullshit. Jett isn't stupid enough to fall for this, not again. He still considers letting Gally down gently, maybe trying to beat him at his own game with the fake nice bullshit. But then, he starts with Ollie. Jett has to back him up, can't let Gally have the last word.
"You know, Galileo, being a prick to my best friend isn't exactly the best way to get me to buy into your 'oh golly gee, Jones, ah just wanna be friends now' bullshit." He mocks Gally's accent with an over-exaggerated southern drawl of his own, lip curling in a signature sneer as he stands, grabbing the plate from the other beta's hands. "And I'm pretty sure I told you yesterday that next time you want to do something nice for me, shove it up your ass instead." He punctuates the statement by slamming the plate back into Gally's chest cake first, smearing it into his shirt.

Nikita is smiling softly as he listens to his brother speak, proud that Boyd has found himself in a seemingly stable relationship with someone he loves more than anything. Sometimes he wishes he had that but he knows he's not built for committed relationships. Boyd is, though. He seems like he'll make a great husband someday so for that, Nikky is proud of his baby brother.
His face falls when Boyd mentions Ollie and Carter. He brushes it off though, merely rolls his eyes.
"Of course he did. God, I don't know why he's so far up that guy's ass. Ollie doesn't seem like the type to be in it for money but he's not even that hot, so I don't get what else it could be. He's not hot, right? Or is he and I don't see it because him being a huge snob is such a turn off to me?" He shakes his head, not fully grasping the implications of what Boyd had said. Ollie had Carter up in his room. Sure, that was annoying and he was aflame with jealousy at the thought of it but never in a million years would he have thought that Ollie had actually screwed the other beta.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:46 pm

Gally had watched Jett's lips twitch up into the slightest of smiles, just a half smirk but it was progress.  It gave Galileo hope.  Just a moment of blissful and foolish hope before the other beta is downright mocking him, making fun of the accent his mother had loved so much.  She'd been the only one, and Gally is used to it by now, but somehow it still stings.  Somehow, he still finds himself reeling, taken back at the sudden change.  Jesus, doesn't he ever learn?  This is exactly what Jett had done last night, lured him in by being just tiniest bit kind and Gally fell for it, hook line and sinker.  Not once now, but twice.  
He can feel his cheeks burning, knows that he must look awfully stupid standing there with the cake still extended in his hands, opening himself up for Jett to knock him down again.  Gally is backpeddling, mentally preparing for the argument thats sure to come, and still he isnt ready when Jett snatches the plate away from him.  
The boys words are harsh, cutting, causing Gally to wonder why he  ever bothered in the first place. And somehow its still nothing compared to feeling the cake crumble and crush against his chest.  
Gally thinks of his father's heavy hand, his mothers scolding words whenever he did something foolish. He thinks of kids in high school school snickering at the way he talks and coming up short at the grocery store, having to put most of his grogeries back.
Gally thinks of all these embarrassing things, and they are nothing.
He's never been so humiliated.
Seconds go by.  Galileo is staring at Jett almost accusingly, muscle in his jaw working as if he'd been physically stricken.  He'd saved that piece for this boy, this cruel boy with the hateful words who'd spent at least an hour baking him a cake. He'd saved it, and cherished every other piece even despite the way their night had ended.  It was stupid to think of a damn pastry as precious, but Gally has  never considered himself smart. That cake was special to him, and now the last remaining slice was smeared into one of his work shirts, wasted.
Galileo wishes he could laugh this off, make some sort of sly comeback and escape without letting Jett know that he's won this time, he's hit a nerve and it hurt.
He can't laugh this off. It feels like Jett has taken something from him, and Gally can't get it back.  That drives Galileo crazy, maybe because in a way it's reminiscent of his mother.  He can't get her back, either.  He's just hurt and there is no possible way to fix it.
And now his last piece of cake is crushed, and there is no fixing that, either.
He carefully brushes what little of the cake he can save back onto the plate, never takes his eyes off of Jett.
"Ya know what Jones? You did tell me yesterday and my stupid southern ass obviously didn't hear you clearly enough.  But ya did good this time, you miserable sonofva bitch. I hope you fucking choke on the next dick you suck." Galileo gathers as much frosting as he can from his ruined shirt, reaches up and in one quick motion smears it across the taller betas face.  He doesn't give the boy time to recover, other hand immediately thrusting  the plate of mangled cake remains to stick against Jett's icing covered cheeks.
"I  hate you so goddamn much, I'd die just to get away from you for one fucking day!  What in the fuck is so wrong with you that you wont let me be nice?" Galileo shoves him, chest heaving with force of it.  And then finally, he breaks.  Gally asks the question thats been hanging just on the tip of his tongue ever since his first week of knowing Jett, the question that consumes his thoughts on most nights. He swore he'd never ask, but he's asking.
"What the fuck did I ever do to you, Jones?"

Eustass has only been laying down for thirty minutes.  The alpha is just beginning to doze off when he hears yelling downstairs.  He is exhausted, and instead of moving he takes a moment to lament the loss of sleep.  
That moment ends when he feels a sudden spike of emotion from Gally.  It's so rare he feels anything of the southern beta, Eustass is shocked.  He scrambles then, suddenly terrified that Jett might be in danger. It has to be Jett, Gally never has such  strong reactions to anyone else. The alpha quickly makes his way down the hallway, nearly stumbling as he descends the stairs just in time to witness Galileo smashing a crumbled plate of cake into Jett's face.

Boyd doesn't notice his brothers face fall, only glancing up in time to see Nikita rolling his eyes. He nods to everything the Russian says, nose scrunching in disgust when he's asked about Carter being attractive. That in itself is answer enough.  Boyd is admittedly biased though.  He hasn't found anyone particularly attractive ever since Jett walked into his life.  The boy was all he could ever think about.
"I know what you're saying about Oleander.  I didn't think he was  that type either.  Maybe he is in it for money though  I mean, I love Ollie but like....I can't believe he is having an affair with the married guy."  Boyd doesn't realize the implications of what he's saying, just keeps talking, oblivious.
"It's so scandalous! And they don't seem to be in love or anything really so its just kinda mean if you ask me.  I don't know them or anything but what about Carter's husband?  Im sure he doesn't deserve this."  Boyd huffs, shaking his head in wonder as if he honestly can't wrap his mind around it.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 1:42 am

For a moment, Jett simply stares, watching the various emotions cross Gally's face. Anger, embarrassment, and most of all, hurt.
Guilt stirs in his stomach briefly. He remembers yesterday, the look on Gally's face when he'd given in the cake. That gratefulness had looked genuine, like he'd never been given anything in his entire face. Jett had convinced himself it was some elaborate ruse but what if it was real? Gally wouldn't be so... angry if it had all been fake. What if it was real and now he'd just crushed the last piece of that cake like it meant nothing?
He's never felt remorse for all the cold things he's said to Gally, all the insults he's hurled at the southern man. But this time is different. Gally hadn't responded to his rude words by quipping back like he normally did. Instead, Jett had received an angry outburst of so many different emotions. Gally couldn't have faked it.
Jett is torn, mouth twitching as he considers saying something to lessen the other beta's hurt without being too nice.
Just as he's about to open his mouth, Gally speaks, smears cake on his face. There's a flicker of shame that still runs through him, as the man asks what's so wrong with him that he can't let him be nice. Well shit, isn't that the question he's been asking himself his entire life? How had he gotten so messed up in the head that he can't accept anyone's nice gestures without questioning their motives?
How has he gotten so bad that he pushes everyone away with his snarky comments and cold exterior?
He turns the embarrassment to anger though, something he's gotten very good at over the years. It's enough to get him fired back up, eyes flickering golden. He's ready to have one of their usual arguments, glad he doesn't have to feel guilty any longer.
But then, the other wolf says one last thing that sets Jett's entire body aflame with rage.
What the fuck did I ever do to you, Jones?
"What the fuck did you ever do to me?!" His tone is incredulous, voice loud enough to boom throughout the entire home. He's clearly furious, although his words are followed by a bitter laugh. "You better hope that was a really funny fucking joke because I know that you did not just try to act like you're the poor innocent victim in all of this!" He's snarling, fully shifted then as he lunges forward so they are pressed chest to chest. "Don't you dare sit here and act like you don't know damn well you were the one that started all of this!" He could hardly believe the nerve of the other beta. How was he going to sit here and act like all he'd ever done was try to be friends when they both knew what had happened that first night?
It was Jett that had extended an offer of friendship only to be shot down by Gally's bitter words and grouchy demeanor. There was no way he was letting this hick play some fucking mind games and convince him it was the other way around.

Nikita nods as Boyd speaks at first, pleased to have the boy backing him up in his disgust for Carter. Boyd continues though, his words leaving Nikita's throat dry, an acute aching beginning in his chest.
No.
Boyd has to be mistaken or not understanding just what he's saying. There's no way Ollie really slept with that sleazy prick. Not in a million years. Ollie was still waiting for him.
...wasn't he?
"Wait-" He pauses, swallows to try to compose himself. He's the tough older brother, he can't let Boyd see him vulnerable. He tries not to let anyone see him vulnerable if he can help it, but especially not Boyd. "He didn't- they didn't- Ollie didn't screw him, did he?" His jaw clenches noticeably after he speaks as he tries his hardest to look as if he doesn't care. His eyes give him away though, alight with hurt, his brows drawn together in discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 2:55 am

"Christ, what are you even talking about?" Jett is almost yelling now, but Gally's voice is quiet. This isn't for Oleander and Eustass to hear and make fun of later. This is important.
Galileo had known the boy would lunge at him, knew it the moment he saw that familiar flicker of fire burning in Jett's eyes. He braces himself, doesn't move an inch even as Jett's chest presses firm against his own. Gally huffs but doesn't shove back, trying to focus on everything the boy says now, desperate for his answer.
Galileo doesn't deny that he is the cause for whatever started this feud between them, but despite his best efforts he cannot pinpoint a certain moment in time where he pissed Jett off for life. It's not a shock to him. He knows his brain isn't wired the way it used to be. It's something he has accepted, but still resents with every fiber of his being.
Gally waits, just long enough to know that Jett is finished before finally speaking, his voice a gruff rumble. His eyes though are sincere, fields of green flecked with gold. and they are staring at Jett as if he is the only other person in the room, in the universe.
"Tell me how, Jones. What did I fucking do? Honestly just tell me because I don't damn know." He wishes he knew. He's spent more time than he'd ever admit wondering about it, trying to think back to that first day with Jett, what he might have said that was so terrible the other beta couldn't bare to be near him.
"I ain't no victim here. I'm sure I did do something shitty to you. Im a shitty person." He states it as a fact, his face never changing. "Im asking what it was." He can't tell Jett that he simply doesn't remember most of that first night. His first week had been a haze, and each day after Thatcher left melted into the next. He mostly just remembers that Jett had been beautiful, the first clear face he'd seen upon waking. Gally tries not to think about that though. Distantly he recalls believing Eustass had wanted something from him, and sent someone so pretty as Jett in to assure his cooperation. There is no possible way to remember everything he'd said after that, lashing out like some cornered animal. It had surely been cruel. Gally knows that much at least.
He's suddenly seized by the terrible realization that this was a mistake. He has gotten carried away and asked the wrong questions. Now he has no choice but to hear the answer, hear exactly what nasty thing he did to cause this animosity from Jett, this hatred that runs deep into the boys core.
God, Gally is almost scared to know.
Jett is probably right to hate him.

Boyd stutters to a grinding halt as he notices the change in Nikita's demeanor. The boy begins back tracking immediately, certain that somehow he's just hurt his brother.
"I...I-I uh...Well I heard some stuff. And Jett said..." Boyd swallows nervously, grasping for something, anything he could say to soften the blow.
"Maybe Jett was wrong. No one saw it happening, and I havent asked about it. So who knows what they were doing up there, really. I uh, Carter could have just been uh, giving him a massage? Or uh, maybe Ollie was crying and he was just sitting in there, being a good friend." Boyd couldn't just lie. He had heard some suspicious sounds from Oleander's room but who was he to say?
Who was he to sit here and break Nikita's heart by telling him about it? Boyd might be naive at times but he isnt blind, and he knows his brother. He notices the way Nikita clenches, how his eyebrows furrow when he's upset.
And his eyes, they are always a dead give away those eyes.
"Nikky, even if they were doing that im sure it didn't mean anything. How could it? Carter is supposed to be happily married." Even Boyd has heard him say it. On that first night of his coming into the pack it seemed to be true. "And you know Ollie is always looking for new ways to rebel against Eustass. What's more rebellious than uh, doing inappropriate things with the newest married member of their pack?" Boyd tries desperately to reason it out, somehow make it easier for his brother to process Oleander's new infatuation with Carter. He has never understood exactly how Nikita and Ollie feel about each other. It's deep, whatever it is. They are always in each others business, hardly ever parted.
Or they had been. Even with this new rift between them Boyd knows those feelings arent just gone. He hadn't realized it last night, but this changes everything. Oleander has changed everything.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 2:10 am

Anger has words tumbling out before Jett can stop them. They come out before he has time to contemplate what his next move should be, if he should be honest or not. He doesn't have time to wonder how Galileo could forget what happened that first night, doesn't have time to panic about Gally just trying to get him to repeat the words so he could throw them back at him again.
"Do the words 'you ain't nothin' but a damn harlot' mean anything to you? Hmm? Or how about 'fuckin succubus? How about me being a dirty whore sent in to do my master's bidding even after I spent my whole fucking night washing your ass and making sure you were okay? Any of that ring a bell up there, Gally?" He regrets the words the second they're out but it's too late to do anything about it now.
Gally knows now.
Knows that Jett Jones is really just bitter because he had his feelings hurt.
Because he had been so desperate for a friend and instead found an enemy.
Never before had he considered that maybe he'd overreacted. He still doesn't think so but he realizes now just how stupid it makes him sound. Like some child pouting because someone had been mean to him.
He despises feeling stupid.
Only now as he calms does he realize how close they are. Their chests are pressed together, noses nearly touching. Well, his nose is more aligned with Gally's forehead. But all he can see are brilliant green eyes flecked with gold. Familiar sparks run through him and he frowns, remembering for the first time what he'd felt that first night they'd met. Maybe that had had something to do with why he'd reacted so violently.
He takes a breath before speaking, voice calmer now.
"I was nice and you were mean. So now, I'm going to be mean. Even if you're trying to be nice." There's one last brief pause before he pulls back, turning on his heel and heading back to his spot on the couch.

Nikita gets beaten for a living. And still, he's never had the wind knocked out of him like this before. He feels like he was just knocked out, unable to catch his breath and slightly disoriented. He never minded the feeling before. It's not welcome tonight though.
"I- uh... yeah, I know. You're right. I just... I gotta go." Quickly, the Russian pushes from the table, practically running in his haste to make it out of Boyd's sight before tears can prick his eyes. He knows they'll come and he has to get to his room before they can.
Nikita climbs to the rooftop and sits, tugging his knees to his chest. More than ever, he feels like a small child again, hiding away to cry after his father left. He finds himself wishing for a friend before realizing how hopelessly alone he really is. Ollie has always been his only friend. No one else could tolerate him long enough. Ollie was always there, though.
He's ruined that.
He hadn't told anyone about his real feelings for Ollie other than Ollie himself, not even Boyd. He hadn't told anyone what happened that night when he took his best friend's virginity, how he hadn't been the same since. He had no one to confide in now about what being Ollie's one and only had meant to him. No one could understand how it felt like his heart had shattered now at having that taken away.
He's alone.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 pm

"Fuckin' succubus?"  Gally repeats the word, baffled as to what Jett is talking about. "Who even says shit like that?  What the hell are you-"
Oh.
Galileo inhales sharply as the memory comes back in waves, echoes of harsh words and flashes of Jett jerking away, how the boy had treated him before.
The words only click now that Jett is using that voice, that same harsh tone he'd used the first night, after Gally said all of that stupid shit.  He had forgotten about that part, but hearing that voice again, seeing the way Jett looks at him brings it all  back.  Its sudden, a flood of guilt and  shame filling in his belly, constricting in his chest.
Galileo thinks of drowning.  He feels like he is drowning.  It's the only way to describe how his lungs shrivel as realization dawns on him.
He had said  all of those things, and somehow he'd let himself forget. Let himself off the hook, actually wondered what he'd done when he should have known all along.  Standing here, with Jett only inches away and steadily getting closer, Gally remembers the exact moment he ruined things between them.  
Jett had even let the first few comments go.  He'd tried to understand, to offer Gally some comfort and Galileo had been a monster.  
He did this.
And there is nothing he can say to make it better.  Jett is chest to chest with him now.  Gally looks up into the boys eyes and he knows, there is no getting past this. He has already had his chance, and he blew it.
There is no excuse. What can he say?  He has no defense.  Jett is right.  He started this.  And now he gets to live with it.
"I reckon I do remember that now."  Galileo sounds remorseful, can't look Jett in the face anymore.  Instead Gally is staring at the boys hands, lost.  He can no longer blame Jett for being angry.  He can't blame Jett for anything now that he knows the boy had taken care of him that night.  Jett had cared for him, and he'd tried to be friendly.
He tried.
Gally was the problem.  He didn't know Jett then, but he knows Jett now.  And he knows it must have taken a lot of guts for the boy to open himself up, attempt to  comfort Gally, offer to be his friend.  
And it must have nearly killed him when Gally responded by calling him a succubus, insulting him and his relationship with Eustass.
The boy takes a calming breath and Galileo listens intently for what he has to say.  The beta risks a glance at Jett's face, feels his chest tighten as he wonders what color the boys eyes are now.  They are probably blue as the ocean.  Jett makes him think of the ocean.
The boy tells him that he was nice, Gally was mean. So now he will be mean, even if Gally is trying to be nice.
And Galileo doesn't blame him for it one bit.  He allows Jett to turn his back, walk away from him.
He lets the boy go, just as he did that first day.
But this time he wont do it quietly.  This time, he will give Jett that apology he'd deserved on the night they met.
"Listen,"  Gally  fidgets with his hands, picks at the buttons of his icing stained flannel shirt. He obviously has something to say, but he is struggling to get it out in the open, to actually speak the words and hear them hit the air. "I ain't looking for forgiveness. I don't expect you to forgive me.  I wouldn't."  The beta looks the way he always looks when he's  pretending not to be upset, eyebrows low, jaw forward with some sad excuse for a smile on his face.  He chuckles as though he's said something funny, but it sounds hollow and forced. Gally doesn't know how to apologize, but he is trying now because once upon a time, Jett had tried for him.
"I am sorry 'bout it though. I understand it was a shitty thing to do. Lookin' back, you did give me a chance and I fucked that up. So you're right, it's on me."  He has never felt so foolish as he does now, opening himself up and apologizing, all the while knowing it wont change anything.  Jett is still going to view him in the same light, now though he can laugh with Oleander about how he'd gotten Galileo to hang his head and apologize.
How he'd won.
Gally can't even find it in himself to be angry about it this time.  He thinks of hands in his hair and soft words whispered in his ear.
"You'll wake up soon and everything will be just fine. I promise."
Gally remembers hearing those words. He'd thought it had been a figment of his imagination, a trick of his defective brain.
Now he knows.
And he almost wishes he didn't. It's harder to look at Jett now, harder to accept the boy will never see him with anything other than disgust, hatred.
Gally risks one last glance at the boys face, eyes lingering on plump pink lips. He thinks back, remembers what they look like upturned in a smile.
Jett had smiled at him once, he'd just forgotten.
The beta ducks his head, leans so close that his breath ghosts hot over Jett's neck. When his speaks its nothing more than a quiet whisper, just for Jett to hear.
 "If it makes you feel any better, just know I regret it." Galileo says, and isn't surprised by the emptiness that follows. He steps back, has to force himself not to linger, not to look at Jett.
Gally cant name the feeling that washes over him. It's new and it hurts. It makes him feel as if his heart is going to stop, or explode, or disappear altogether. He can feel it in his bones, in his core.
But he feels it the most in his chest.
And he hates it. He hates that he cares so much about what Jett thinks of him. Hates that Jett has the power to make him hurt.
Jesus, Jett has all the power. He has effectively neutralized the situation. He has won.
And Gally-
Gally can't fight him. How could he? He is the instigator here. Jett hates him because he started this. Jett has reasons to hate him.
And Gally doesnt. He only ever claimed to hate Jett because the boy so openly and vehemently despised him. But hating Jett was never about Jett. It's about what Jett does to Gally. It's about how Jett makes him feel. How Jett is able to get him worked up and frustrated with just a few well aimed words. How he sees Jett with Boyd and it makes him so jealous he gets physically nauseous.
Its about how Gally can't really hate Jett, not even a little bit.
So he hates himself, and he takes it out on Jett.
He convinces himself that he hates Jett, so that maybe he can look at the boy and not feel like he is dying to be closer.
"Thanks again for the cake, Jones." Gally is backing away, not only because he is guilty, but because he knows he has no other reason to stay. No one wants him down here, and he has somewhere to be, anyways.
"Sorry I was such an asshole." The beta clears his throat, head aching with every beat of his heart. He cleans up whatever cake crumbs they had knocked into the floor before quickly making his escape, disappearing back upstairs to change clothes before heading to work.
The minute he is gone Oleander burst into a fit of laughter, clutching his stomach as though worried he might rupture his spleen.
"Oh my god, did you see his face? What a fucking loser." Galileo had actually looked scolded. It served the bastard right.

"N-Nikky, wait!" Boyd had been reeling at the sound of his brothers voice, the way Nikita had stuttered as if the wind had just been knocked out of him. The boy was startled with how quickly Nikky rose, disappearing so fast the only way to describe it is a run.
Nikita is running.
He is running away and all Boyd can do is scramble to follow. He's never seen anything upset his brother like this, not even when their dad would miss holidays and special occasions.
It's Oleander. Boyd knows its because of Oleander. Nikita doesn't talk to him about it, but Boyd knows. Nikita is his hero. Boyd always knows.
It takes him longer to climb onto the roof, struggling to maneuver his lanky limbs out of the window without losing his grip. Boyd doesn't like heights. He's never been to the roof before, never had a reason to come up here. It's Nikita and Ollie's spot.
Of course it is.
The boy sighs softly, heart aching as he realizes Nikita is up here alone while Oleander is probably with that new beta.
Well, he's going to fix that.
"Nikky? Im coming up." Boyd peers over the edge of the roof, making sure his brother his comfortable, making sure he is welcomed before clambering the rest of the way up.
The boy crawls towards Nikita, not daring to stand at such a height. He settles close enough that their shoulders brush, and pretends not to see the glassy shine in the Russian's eyes. He knows better than to mention it.
"I uhm...I know you're sad right now about Ollie and i'm sorry." Boyd's pride never keeps him from being open with his loved ones. He is the youngest, but somehow he is wise beyond years. An old soul.
"I was hoping that it would be easier hearing it from me." The boy is looking out at the horizon, watching the sunset instead of staring at Nikita's tear stained face. "It doesn't have to be easy though. It can still hurt. I just...Im here. You don't have to be alone, Nikky."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 9:40 pm

For once, as he collapses back on the couch, he is silent while Ollie laughs. Ollie is always his favorite person because he's the only one that seems to hate Gally just as much as he does. Making fun of Gally is their favorite pastime together.
Now though, for whatever reason, he's not in the mood.
Fuck, he hated feelings.
Gally had truly seemed remorseful. Jett had seen the moment of recognition, the moment he remembered the harsh words he'd said that night.
So he really had forgotten.
Maybe what he'd said that night had just been an error in judgment. Hell, he'd almost died a few hours earlier. He'd made a mistake. And now he was apologizing for it, sincerely.
But could Jett forgive him?
Was it that easy?
The words Gally had whispered in his ear seemed to keep repeating in his mind.
Just know I regret it.
What the hell was he supposed to do with that? Did they start being... friends? How could he ever trust Gally, ever let his guard down?
The answer was easy. He couldn't.
He couldn't take the risk, no matter how much he actually believed Gally's apology.
He didn't know that he felt the desire to start fights either, though.
So for now, it seemed like they were stuck somewhere between friends and enemies.

At first Nikky doesn't speak. He doesn't even look in Boyd's direction. But it's clear that his brother's company is helping. Silently, he reaches out an arm, throws it around Boyd's shoulders and pulls him in closer.
"Uh, well... I'm kinda in love with him if you haven't guessed that already." He's almost smiling, but it's a sad smile. His voice almost wavers but not quite. "I can't really remember I time I wasn't. I'm sorry for running out here. I know you were just trying to break the news to me easier." He sighed, leaning over so his head can rest on his brother's shoulder. "Thank you for chasing me down."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Oleander's laughter dies off as he realizes that he's the only one who seems to think it's funny. The boy turns to face Jett, curiously inspecting his friend in the hopes it would give him some clue as to what has changed.
"What did he say to you just now?" Ollie gently nudges the beta, honestly confused by Jett's sudden change of heart. It had to have something to do with whatever Gally whispered in his ear. God knows what the man could have said to cause such a drastic shift in Jett's mood.
"Come on, spill. Whatever it was, im sure he is full of shit."
"Oleander," Eustass appears behind them, elbows propped up on the couch cushions. "That's none of your business." His voice is soft, but Ollie knows a warning when he hears one.
Evidently the alpha knows something is different this time, too.

Boyd curls one of his lanky arms around the small of Nikita's back, helping support the Russian while desperately trying not to look as awkward as he feels. Nikky has never failed to lighten Boyd's mood when he's feeling low. And now that his brother is the one hurting Boyd feels useless. There is nothing he can do to help it.
"You? And Ollie? Oh gosh, I had no idea." The boy is wearing a halfhearted smile. Of course he had known, and he had hoped this conversation would be different. Boyd knew Nikita would tell him when he was ready to be happy about it, but now Carter has come along and Nikky might not ever get his chance to be happy. Not with Ollie, not if what Boyd heard coming from that room last night was any indication.
"Stop making yourself feel bad. I'd have run, too. But if it makes you feel any better, I think that Ollie loves you too. I mean, I don't know. I haven't talked to him about it, but you guys are always so inseparable. And he'd spend like, three hours getting dressed just for you to come hang out at the house." This Boyd does know, because he'd been hanging around for years trying to get Malakai's attention. Eventually he realized that Oleander had a routine he only ever went through for Nikita. He'd even come into Malakai's room sometimes to get his opinion on an outfit or how he should wear his hair. Boyd had thought in endearing then. Now it's just sad.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:08 am

Jett is startled by Eustass's appearance, something that never happens. He always seems to know when the alpha is coming. Regardless, he shoots him a grateful smile for helping him with Ollie although he knows it will only last for so long. He will have to tell Ollie something, whether it's the truth or not.
"Just another apology." He shrugs his shoulders as he curls closer to Ollie, lying down and letting his head rest on the boy's lap. Normally when he's going through an inner conflict like he is now, he locks himself in his room until he has come to a decision. This time, though, there is no decision to be made, not really. He doesn't want to close himself off again. Ollie is here. "I know you're right, probably just more bullshit." He smiles up at the boy, grateful for his company. "I think we should go out like we talked about earlier. We have reason to celebrate, after all. I won an argument and you-" He trails off as he remembers Eustass hovering behind them. "Uh, you did a great job yesterday helping Carter with that full moon." He can't help but laugh lightly.

Nikita wants to smile at the fact that Ollie used to spend hours getting dressed simply to get his attention. He would have, even just an hour ago. But now it did nothing to cheer him up.
"I know he loves me too. That's kinda the shitty part." He sighs, continuing before Boyd can question what he means. "We both kinda want to be more than friends. But I told him no. He's just... so young and... well fuck, I just love him a lot and I know he deserves better and if we ever got together I'd probably fuck up and hurt him. I've been trying for like, ever, to get over him and I thought I was doing a good job until a little while ago." There's a longer pause this time. Finally, he talks again. "He asked me to have sex with him. Not... like that but just because he wanted me to be the first guy he was with. He said he just wanted that and then he would move on and we could go back to normal. I probably should have said no, but I didn't because I'm an idiot and ever since that happened, it's like I can't fucking get him out of my head. It's so bad that I was considering if maybe we could be something, give it a shot. I didn't even think that he was really moving on now." His arm tightens around Boyd as he leans into him. "...it was special. Being his first and only. I guess I should have told him sooner because now it's too late."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 6:45 am

"I did, didn't I?" Oleander ignores Eustass's disapproving growl, how the man stalks back to his room as if he can't bare to hear about it. "I might even decide to teach him something else come the next full moon." The boy makes sure his voice is just loud enough for Eustass to hear. The alpha pauses, tempted to take the bait, turn around and yell until his throat is sore.
But that's just what Ollie wants, to exhaust the argument before Carter comes back and Eustass has a chance to talk with him about it.
The alpha takes a deep breath, and continues on his way.
Oleander merely smirks.
"Ollie 2, dad 0." He doesn't keep pestering Jett about Gally, knows that his friend will tell him what was really said whenever and if ever he feels like it.
"Come on. Lets go get all dressed up before we hit the town." Olle tugs Jett with him, heads towards the staircase. They are halfway up when Ollie hears footsteps. They are heavy thuds, boots against wooden floors. He knows it's Gally. The beta must be running late, walking briskly down the hallway. He takes the corner rounding to the stairs so fast he would have surely knocked them over had he not stopped for Jett, just inches away from the boys face and grasping for the railings as if that would to keep him from rocking forward. It's enough to slow the momentum, but Galileo can't stop in time to avoid knocking against Jett's chest.
He looks up, and for once he doesn't meet Jett's eyes in defiance. He has nothing smart or rude to say, just mutters something that sounds strangely like an apology before slipping around them. Oleander notices he's had to change everything except his boots. His jacket, shirt, even pants had been smeared with cake and frosting when he left. Now the beta is freshly dressed, a bright red flannel and dark brown lumber jacket stretched across broad shoulders. Ollie might even think he looks handsome if he wasn't disgusted by the mere sight of him.
The boy thinks of his mother. Thatcher had given Galileo that very jacket for christmas last year. Ollie bares his teeth, and 'accidentally' knocks his shoulder into Gally as the beta tries to pass him. It causes Galileo to miss the next step down, and he winds up sliding on his ass to the bottom of the staircase. When he stands his shoulders are bowed, squared as though he wants a fight, but one look at Jett has him rethinking it. He's just learned that he truly is that bastard he always suspected himself to be. He'd blamed Jett for being a bitch, even though it was his fault the boy acted that way. This fight isnt worth putting any more stain on their relationship. Ollie isnt worth what Jett is worth. He doesn't matter.
Gally only sneers, jaws taut as he tries to leave before Ollie decides to say anything.
The boys laughter follows him out.
"Well, thats a damn good way to start the evening." Oleander locks arms with Jett, leads him to get ready. The boy needs a distraction, anything to keep him from worrying that Carter isn't coming back. It's a struggle not to text the man, he spends most of his time wondering when his prince charming will return, what he might be doing with his husband while Ollie is sitting in a bar sharing drinks with Jett. Thankfully he receives a text the next morning, Carter asking if he could come tomorrow. Oleander sends a crafty message back, and spends the entire day deciding what he will wear. Nothing in his closet is good enough. He winds up dragging Jett and Malaki off to the mall, tries on clothes until he finds something they all agree Carter would like.
Ollie is up bright and early the next morning, dressed in enough time to even join Jett for his morning coffee.

Boyd listens intently, grateful that Nikita is finally confiding in him. He'd been worried his brother was going to fall into a depression with no one to talk to. Nikita had always been too proud, would never allow himself to lean on Boyd. Now that he is finally taking that chance, Boyd is determined not to disappoint.
"Nikky, it's still special. I have no doubt in my mind that Ollie would still choose you. I mean, you were obviously his first choice anyways. You'd be better for him. Carter is nice and all but he is married." Boyd stresses the word disapprovingly. He has no respect for cheaters.
"I don't like talking bad about people but it seems like they are kinda using each other. Ollie is a lot younger than his husband, and he is rich. Jett was calling him a sugar daddy or something." Boyd had felt a streak of jealousy at that, wondering if Jett would prefer someone wealthy and handsome like Carter. The boy had kissed him though, and it had washed away all of Boyd's worry. "I don't know Ollie like you do but he never seems to want for anything. Well, besides you." The boy is rubbing gentle circles into Nikita's back, easily supporting all of their weight on one arm. "Eustass isn't rich but he takes good care of Mal and Ollie. So I wouldn't rush to conclusions and say it's Carter's money Oleandr is after. Maybe he is jealous. Maybe he thought that after you guys uh, after you had sex it would change things." Boyd cringes at the word, not used to saying it out loud. "You still go out a lot. I can see how that might hurt his feelings. And well...Ollie is the kind of person who retaliates when things don't go his way. We've both seen it. He lashes out. So maybe this is kinda of his revenge for you not wanting to date him." This is why Boyd had always gravitated towards Malakai instead of Ollie. He loved how Malakai was nice, even when he didn't have to be, even when Boyd was getting on his nerves. Ollie isn't like that. Oleander has fangs and claws and a sharp tongue and he puts them all to good use.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:09 am

Carter's hands are clammy as he approaches the front door the next morning, fiddling with his tie. He's dressed formal as usual today, knowing that Misery will get suspicious if he dresses too casually all the time when he's headed to Eustass's. He's unsure why he's so nervous about looking good for Ollie but he definitely is, smoothing every wrinkle out of his shirt before rebuttoning his suit jacket and making sure it's just the right amount of snug around his waist. He's clean shaven, wearing his favorite cologne. Even Misery had ask why he'd gotten so dolled up. His response was that it was for the extravagant date they'd be going on tonight, which he liked to think wasn't a total lie. He did plan on taking Misery to dinner.
Truly, Carter didn't even know what was going to happen when he saw Ollie again. He didn't plan on doing anything again but he was certainly prepared for it, had shaved just in case he got so lucky. His mind was full of contradictions. One minute he was telling himself he had to let Ollie down gently and the next he was picking out his nicest briefs, trying to guess what Ollie's favorite color might be. What was wrong with him?

Inside, Jett was enjoying his morning coffee with his best friend by his side. He was getting ready to head next door to see Boyd since it was the weekend. He had to wait until Carter got here though, of course.
"Ohhh, here he comes!" Jett practically giggled, swatting at Ollie's arm as he stood, prepared to leave as soon as Carter arrived. They could hear footsteps in the gravel outside. He lowers his voice to a whisper before he speaks again. "Text me if you need me to get your dad out of the house. I got you." With a wink he moves to the door just as a tentative knock sounds. He swings it open with ease, grinning and ushering the millionaire inside. "Morning, Carter. I was just on my way out. See ya later!" He chirps happily as he slips past the man, patting him on the back as he murmurs. "Condoms in my room if ya need them."
Carter's face turns scarlet as Jett closes the door behind him.

"You're right, it probably is his form of getting revenge on me. Still stings though." Nikita sighed heavily, leaning on his brother, for once allowing the younger of the two to comfort him. "You know the shitty thing? I know I've been going out but I haven't screwed anybody since him. I just... don't even want to anymore. Like you know how you don't even look at anybody but Jett now? It's like that. But I can't... I can't just go up to him now and tell him it took him fucking another guy to make me realize what an idiot I am. You know how unbearable he is when he's right." He chuckled softly, a sad smile still playing on his lips. "Maybe I could just rip Carter's dick off, that might solve things."
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 pm

Oleander follows closely behind Jett, stops just a few feet short of the door because suddenly his palms are sweating, shaking.  He'd been anticipating this moment ever since Carter left, and still Ollie is struck speechless upon setting eyes on him now.  Carter had been outrageously handsome on the first night, even with tattered and bloodstained clothes. He'd been magical, breathtaking when he was bare in Ollie's bed.  Seeing him now had Oleander's  jaw slack in wonder, stomach rolling with butterflies.   He feels himself pale in comparison despite all the hours spent picking out an outfit, a silky black button up and designer jeans that he'd worn simply because of how well they displayed his curves.
It's only after he hears Jett whisper something about condoms that Oleander finds his tongue, surging forward to usher his best friend out before the boy can fluster Carter anymore.
"Don't mind him, he's just teasing."  He had bought condoms himself, just in case.  They are stored in his nightstand for easy access, but Ollie doesn't mention that.
"Im glad you came."  He'd missed Carter ever since the man had been gone.  His face was all Oleander could seem to think about, his lips and how he tasted, the way it felt to have soft hands on his hips.
"Dads busy talking to mom right now so luckily we have the living room to ourselves for the moment." There is an awkward tension in Ollie's shoulders.  He is suddenly nervous, struck by the notion that maybe Carter hadn't been as excited for this as he was.  The man did have a husband afterall.  It would be stupid to go into this without expecting he might be shot down.
But whats life without a little thrill?
"Or we could always go up to my bedroom if you want more privacy."  Oleander is relieved when the words come out more confident than he feels.

"It might."  Boyd can't help but smile at that, even despite how his heart hurts thinking of Nikita loving Ollie like he loves Jett, having to suffer while Oleander sleeps with another man.  He doesn't think he'd be strong enough to bare such a thing. "I honestly don't have any real advice here, i've only had one relationship.  You know Ollie way better than I do though, so i'm sure you'll figure some way to steal him from Carter if that's what you want."  Nikita is Boyd's hero.  He can't imagine anyone ever rejecting his brother. Boyd had been astounded that Jett showed immediate interest in him instead of Nikky. It seemed like everyone gravitated towards his brother, and Boyd doesn't blame them.  Nikky is charismatic and cool. He is everything Boyd has ever dreamed of being.
"I'll help, you know.  Any way I can. "  He might not know a lot about relationships, but he is learning. And he wants to do anything in his power to stop Nikita from hurting.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2017 10:59 pm

The second Carter sets eyes on Ollie, his heart skips several beats. How is he even more gorgeous than Carter remembers? It'd only been just over twenty four hours since they had seen each other and yet, it feels like an eternity. He reaches up to loosen his tie, finding it hard to breathe suddenly. He doesn't realize that it's just nerves, clean shaven cheeks flushing a light shade of scarlet as Oleander mentions going to his room.
He wants to take him up on the offer but knows he shouldn't. He should be thinking of the words to use to let him down gently. And yet...
"We can go to your room... just for the privacy." He adds this last part on as he cards his fingers through his hair nervously. He can't seem to stop fidgeting. Something is stirring inside of him, his wolf, maybe. "I mean... we should probably talk about everything. And I'd rather not chance your father walking in." He wonders if Eustass is still so furious.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 12:16 am

"Dad hates this but not enough to bust in on us again. He didn't say anything but I think he's scarred for life." Oleander reaches for Carter's hand, radiating confidence after seeing the man blush over nothing but the mention of going up to his room. It causes his pulse to race, lips quirking into a devilish grin. He wonders what else he could do to make Carter blush.
Ollie's fingers are warm and slender. They interlock with Carter's as he leads the man up their staircase and into his room, absolutely delighted to finally have the gorgeous new beta all to himself again. Of course he knew Carter probably hadn't planned an anything else happening between them, but anything is possible if he gets the man alone. Oleander doesn't like taking no for an answer, and he damn well refuses to be rejected again. No one will ever make him feel so foolish as Nikita had.
Ollie will have his way, he knows it just as soon as the door clicks shut behind them.
"So wonder boy, do you really want to talk now or should that wait until you're more....comfortable." Oleander has let go of Carter's hand in order to trail fingers across the mans shoulders, tugging teasingly at his tie.
"I missed you. Did you miss me?" Ollie seems as though he's going to loosen the restrictive silk, but at the last second he curls it in his hand, uses it to pull Carter in for a kiss. It's soft, warm and wanting. Ollie kisses him like he'll do it every day, for the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 1:23 am

Chills run up Carter's spine as Ollie's fingers ghost across his shoulders, trailing down to his tie.
"Ollie I-" He's cut off by Ollie's lips pressing against his own. He had rehearsed the speech countless times last night, lost sleep over it. He sat there planning each word he would say, glancing over to Misery at his side whenever he lost his nerve.
And now, all it took was Ollie's lips against him, the taste of peaches and vanilla on his tongue, and he lost all desire to end this, whatever it was.
Still, he was not a cruel man, despite the fact that he was betraying the man who meant more than anything to him. He couldn't lead Ollie on with false hopes of a future for them.
"Ollie." He whispers, glancing to the ground as they pull apart. "I'm... I can't... I need to be honest with you." He finally makes eye contact with the wolf, slipping his wedding ring off and into his pocket. "I... I don't think I could ever leave my husband. I came here to tell you we can't do this anymore but I'm obviously not very good at that." He gives a halfhearted, sheepish smile as a hand comes up to rub at the back of his neck. "So I'll leave it up to you. We can do whatever you want, be whatever you want. I just don't want to lead you on. There's no future without Misery in it for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Changes.  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes.
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: