HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:11 am

Oleander is quiet as Carter talks, his face a blank slate all but for sharp blue eyes carefully picking the man apart with every word said. He'd been so consumed by the kiss he momentarily forgot there was a possibility of Carter turning him down.
It stings, but only for a moment. Oleander doesn't allow himself to harp over it, the edge of his lips curving into a knowing smile. He'd sworn that he wouldn't lose again, not after Nikita.
And he wont.
But Carter doesn't need to know that, not now. Ollie will let him go on believing that Misery is the one until one day Carter finally realizes he's not.
Ollie can wait. He's done it all his life.
"That's what you say now, but if you needed Misery so much you wouldn't even be here. You'd be home with him." Oleander smiles, like a cat closing in on it's prey. "But where are you Carter? My room is where you want to be, or you wouldn't have come." In Oleander's opinion, if Carter had really wanted to cut things off he could have sent a text message or called, risk hurting Ollie's feelings to the point of truly ending things between them. But what does he do? He comes over to say it in person. Carter is an honorable man, and also a foolish one. Because now he is here, and there is no escape.
"It's alright though, lover boy. I can accept your terms and conditions. But I wont lie and say I don't think you'll change your mind eventually, and come running here for good. I am pretty convincing after all, im sure you've noticed that."
Oleander refuses to admit it, but at this point he is lonely enough to settle for this, for being the third wheel in Carter's relationship with Misery, his dirty little secret.
It's embarrassing how far he's fallen.
Ollie steps forward, reaches for Carter's ringless hand, and tries to shake away the sudden ache in his chest. He reminds himself that he is a predator closing in on its prey, and he kisses Carter as though sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am

Carter frowns as he listens to Oleander speak. His eyes drift to the ground instead, averting Ollie's gaze. The guilt is rising in his stomach, becoming a lump in his throat at the thought of Misery, waiting on him to come home. For a moment, he forgets how to breathe, so overcome with how unfaithful he is being. And then he looks back up, sets eyes on that cheeky little smile. Ollie kisses him and it's okay again. Nothing else matters because he needs this more than anything. What would he do on full moons? He's not sure his world would keep spinning without Ollie in it.
"Okay." The words come out softly, spoken in a gentle sigh as his arms wind around Ollie's waist. "I just wanted to tell you. I want to be honest about this." He cringes at the poor choice of words. "Honest... to you, at least. I don't want to lead you on for years telling you I'll end things with him just as soon as I get around to it. I don't want to leave him." Carter's hands are clammy as they grasp Ollie's. He intertwines their fingers before squeezing gently and tugging the wolf into his chest. "I don't ever want to leave you either." The words are spoken gently with his lips resting against Ollie's forehead. "So for now, I'm yours, if you'll have me." It feels like a weight has been lifted off of his chest to have it out in the open, to not have to worry about choosing between his husband and his newfound lover. There's still another weight, of course, the crushing guilt, but he will deal with that at another time. For now, things are the slightest bit easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:51 am

This moment would be perfect if not for Misery's shadow hanging over them, but Oleander will take what he can get. In all his seventeen years of life, Ollie hasn't experienced many of those. He can count them on two hands, and most were with Nikita. Ollie remembers the Russian's lips and how they tasted, his smile before they did something they knew they weren't supposed to. Those thoughts bring him comfort on his worst days, but lately they seem almost sullied after everything he and Nikita have been through. Ollie tells himself that's okay, he will just make new special moments with Carter. It doesn't matter that Misery is an added third wheel. Ollie has overcome bigger obstacles in his life.
And besides, there is something about Carter that would keep him coming back no matter how big of an issue Misery became. Oleander isn't sure what it is. Something about the way his heart leaps into his throat at just hearing Carter's voice, knowing he is close by. No one but Nikita has ever held such power over him. It should be alarming, but Ollie chooses not to worry. Carter says he doesn't ever want to leave him either, and Oleander lets himself believe it. Carter makes him feel like there can be something more, something good, even for him.
"Now that's what I like to hear." Petal veined fingers brush teasingly over Carter's jawline, drawing him in for a soft kiss, something gentle and sweet that ends with the mans tie becoming undone, followed by the first few buttons of his blazer.
"By the way, I really love that you were honest with me Romeo," His lips are pressed against the mans jaw, just under his ear. "Even if I do hope you'll change your mind and just decide to come be mine full time." He is kissing his way to Carter's neck then, sucking a dark hickey into ivory skin. It wont last long, but at least for now Oleander can feel as though he is marking his territory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:36 pm

Carter can't help but groan lowly as Ollie begins kissing his neck. He tilts his head to give the boy more room, smiling softly.
"Oh you do know how to tempt me, don't you?" He chuckles before sweeping the boy into his arms and heading for the bed. He's been craving this ever since the first time ended. He'd be completely satisfied if his life simply consisted of laying in bed with Oleander. "Now only one small thing..." He trails off as his fingers find their way to the hem of Ollie's shirt, dipping underneath to rest against his flat stomach. "What do we do about daddy dearest? I believe that you'll be okay with this arrangement but I don't think he will be." He grimaces at the thought of the threats Eustass had made regarding Carter ever touching one of his children.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    

Back to top Go down

Changes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: