HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun May 28, 2017 4:10 am

Galileo is spitting bullshit. Jett knows.
It doesn't bother him. He knows he's never blown a man in a movie theater parking lot. That's all that matters. Gally and his sly digs can't get to him.
He ignores the words from the next room. He doesn't take the bait even though he is itching to inform Galileo that he would never touch anyone that would be associated with him with a ten foot pole.
But no, for once he stays silent, merely wanting to finish what he had started. His lips press to the tip of Boyd's erection before parting, ever so slowly taking the man in.
His fun is ruined when he glances up, wanting to see the reactions, as usual. Instead, he sees hurt in the boy's eyes and all the color has fled from his face, like he might be sick.
Boyd believes it.
It's Jett's turn to think he might be sick then as he pulls back, staring at his lover as if waiting for him to say something.
He's hurt, honestly. Hurt that Boyd believes what Gally, of all people, has to say about his sex life.
The hurt slowly changes into anger. Anger that Gally is getting what he wants. He's won, he's succeeded in ruining their night for a few minutes.
Jett hears Mal giggling, wants to punch him for it.
His lips are pursed then as he stares up at Boyd, arching an eyebrow.
He is used to people thinking he's a slut. He still doesn't know what it is, but he learned a while ago that apparently he came across as one. He was never bothered by it. He knew that he could count all the men he'd been with on one hand. It didn't matter what anyone else thought.
But Boyd...
It mattered what he thought.
"That's what you think of me, huh?" His eyes show his anger, but mostly hurt. "You think I blew a guy in a parking lot?" His voice is harsh, accusing.
Then it hits him.
He thinks of all the times in recent memory he's offered to be intimate in places that weren't the bedroom. Hell, he's pretty sure he even tried to ride his boyfriend in the backseat of Eustass's car the other week. He wouldn't hesitate in blowing Boyd in a parking lot. Only Boyd, though.
All these things have been only for Boyd, because he loves the boy and can never get enough of showing it in physical ways. Especially because he's just so adorable and always gets so flustered.
He thought Boyd would know that.
Maybe he had.
But now, Gally's lies are enough to convince him otherwise.
Of course Boyd believes it.
Jett had never thought twice of being overly sexual with Boyd. But he's suddenly self conscious, wondering if this has cheapened all the things he's said before, if Boyd now thinks he's just some sex crazed slut. He's even self conscious of the hand still wrapped around Boyd's dick.
God, he fucking hates Gally.

Next door, Mal is grinning slyly at Gally, giggling as he gently pulls pieces of glass out of the man's feet.
"This is why you're my only friend." He smirks, these words being quiet enough to stay just between the two of them.
Gally might not be the best at showing affection, but this is all Mal needs to know that the man cares about him.
Sure, the other wolf would have picked a fight with Jett somehow anyways, but this time he had done it specifically so Mal wouldn't have to listen to the couple being intimate anymore.
Mal felt special.
And now Boyd was hurt and Jett was angry. They were going to fight.
Perfect.
He was lucky to have a friend like Gally.

"You're not fine, though." It's all Carter can say as he stays curled up in his spot in the corner of their room. "I'm so sorry." He's still crying, his face in his hands. Misery coming to get him and trying to calm him only makes him cry harder, remembering how lucky he is and how he's hurt the best thing to ever happen to him. "God, I'm so sorry." The more upset he gets, the more he can feel the shifting inside of him, something changing and fighting to get out.
He hates it now, wants it to stop.
But of course, his frustration only makes it worse.
"I-I need to call him. Eustass. I have to go back over there soon so he can help me. What if I hurt you worse than this? I would have... I wanted to in there. I-I can't let this happen." He shakes his head furiously, wiping tears as he stands up. He intends to start looking for his phone but the second he sets eyes on his lover he's crying again, wrapping his arms around the boy. "A-are you okay? I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. I-I never meant to hurt you." His words are almost hard to understand through tears as he presses kisses to his husband's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Boyd doesn't know what's happening anymore. Gally's words had made his heart hurt, but he blocked them out. Why would he believe anything that bastard has to say? The trouble was jealousy. Boyd didn't believe Gally, but he did know he wasn't the first boy Jett had ever loved. He didn't like to acknowledge it. Jett was his entire universe now. Of course it makes him uncomfortable to imagine that another man has held his whole world in their hands.
Jett turns on him, and Boyd's heart stutters to a stop.
"W-What? I-I-I don't- Wh-why would you?" He backs down, terrified. His lover had never been so harsh with him, accusing.
Boyd felt his eyes prick.
He backs away from Jett, his shoulders thudding against the wall. He doesn't know what to do. What does he do?
His bottom lip quivers, so Boyd tugs it in between his teeth.
"I-I wasn't thinking a-anything. I-I-I ....I ..." He doesn't know how to explain with Jett looking at him like that, like he's wounded and Boyd's the cause of it.
"I-I didn't mean anything. I j-just...I know Gally is lying, o-okay? I-I don't believe you b-blew a guy in a parking lot!" The words break the dam, and Boyd feel's tears rush down his cheeks. He's panicking. He has to fix this. Jett is thinking he's some disrespectful pig now. He isn't. He swears he isn't.
"I-I just love you s-so so much. A-And I know y-you've probably loved o-other boys before, and god knows they loved y-you." Boyd is wiping the tears away with both hands, desperate to speak clearly, so Jett knows. Jett has to know.
" But I love you more! Y-You're my everything. I-I wasn't accusing you. I just....It hurts....Thinking that you loved someone else once, i-it hurts. I-I just love you so much it hurts." Boyd finally gives up on making the tears stop, instead just pressing his palms against stinging eyelids. He's terrified of looking at Jett. He is terrified the boy will hate him for this.
"P-Please don't be mad. I-I love you so much. Im so-so sorry for hurting you. I-I didn't mean it. I l-love you. Please don't hate m-me." His chest heaves, and he thinks he it might cave in altogether.

Gally watched as Malakai smiled, slightly shocked by how good it felt to be the reason for it. The boy giggled, and for once Galileo was satisfied. "Awh shucks sugar, ya gon' make me blush." He doesn't feel the glass leaving his feet. His broken brain leaves him numb most nights.
"You gotta tell me somethin' Mal, do ya really love that little stuttering punk?" Galileo nods towards Jett's room. He doesn't understand why Malakai wastes his time with someone as useless as Boyd. Even Jones seems as though he could do better than some scrawny kid. But then again, maybe Boyd's the only one willing to listen to Jett's mouth so long as it's sucking him off at night.

"Hush," Misery shushed his lover gently, stomach rolling with guilt. This was his fault. All of Carter's suffering was on him. He was the one who'd been attacked. Carter had nearly died to save him, and now, even though the man lived he wasn't human.
He wasn't happy.
"You have nothing to be sorry for, you hear me? I know you didn't mean it. I know you love me. I know." Loving Carter made him strong. Seeing the man broken like this, Misery wanted to cry right along with him. But he can't, wont. He has to make this go away. He has to fix this.
"I love you. You know that? I love you so, so much." Misery opens his arms for Carter, they curl tight and protective around the mans waist. Carter kisses him, and wets his face with tears.
Misery reaches out a hand to carefully wipe them away.
"Nothing can make me stop loving you." He has lived through hell, and he's finally found heaven. He's holding onto it with both hands. "Im not hurt. Im worried about you. If you don't stop and take a breath you're going to make yourself sick." Misery knows he wants to call the alpha, but he can't find the strength to let go. He wants to hold Carter like this, kiss him until the tears stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun May 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Jett was angry at first. Mostly hurt, but still, he was a little angry with his lover for seemingly believing Gally so easily. The second Boyd started crying though, it was all melting away.
His precious lover was so fragile. He had to be careful with his harsh words.
"I could never hate you Boyd." His voice is a gentle coo as he crawls up to hold the boy to his chest, wanting to stop the tears. "I was just hurt that you looked at me like that... like you believed the shit redneck over there was spewing." His arms curled around Boyd's shoulders, hugging his boyfriend close. "And for your information, I've never loved any guy before like I loved you." This last part was whispered softly as he pulled Boyd's hands away to uncover his face, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. "I've been with a few guys before, yeah. But never like I am with you. I've never been in a real relationship like this. You're special, Boyd. And I love you so fucking much. I didn't want you to think of me like that."

Mal shrugs his shoulders at Gally's question. He almost hates listening to the couple being all lovey dovey more than Boyd's moans.
"I don't know." His voice is quieter now, doesn't want Jett to hear. "I do, I guess. Before Jett came along, Boyd loved me. He always followed me around, was the only one who ever wanted my attention. I guess I kinda got a kick out of it even though I wasn't into him like that. I led him on a little bit." He sighed. He knew it wasn't the greatest thing he'd ever done but for some reason he didn't feel like Gally would judge him. "But then, just when I started thinking maybe I did like him back, daddy brought Jett home. He hasn't spoken two words to me since then. They were all over each other from the very first day." He hated that he was sure they were soulmates. They had connected so quickly.

"Y-you are hurt. I hurt you." Carter struggled to catch his breath as he let Misery try to calm him. "I'm not supposed to hurt you, never. I vowed to keep you safe on our wedding day. I tried to do that earlier but now I'm the one hurting you." The normally always composed rich man is a pathetic sight now, sniffling and sobbing, occasionally wiping his eyes and taking a deep breath only to start all over again. "I just want to lay down and hold you." He murmurs through the tears, tugging him over to the bed and curling up on the mattress even though he is still wet and naked. "J-Just promise me you'll run if I get mad or if... if my claws or my fangs come out again. I don't know what will make it happen again." He is scared of himself now. He hates it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun May 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Jett coos, reaches out to hold him. For once in his life, Boyd doesn't want it. He was the one who'd hurt Jett, not the other way around. So why was his lover trying to comfort him?
"Don't do this. I-I don't want this. You're dropping it because Im crying. So what if I cry? I-I hurt you. Be mad about it!" Boyd was mad about it, disgusted with himself for being so careless as to hurt his lover. "Y-you love me. I know you do. And I love you, so don't make yourself small because you're scared of making me cry. It doesn't mean im weak. I'm not. I cry because I hurt you. I can't help that. But it doesnt change anything." Boyd pulls Jett flush against his chest. The boys head is nestled into the crook of his neck. Whenever he breathes, Boyd can feel it. "If you want to be pissed, be pissed. I can take it. You don't have to hold back for me." Boyd would love Jett no matter what, even if the boy did ever hate him. It wouldnt change anything. "And just so you know, I've never had a single bad thought about you in my life. Looking at you like that wasn't me thinking you'd done anything wrong. I was looking at you....I was looking at you and I thought about how lucky those few other guys were to have known you. And how lucky I am, because I plan on being the last man ever to love you like this."

Gally listens. His head throbs each time he hears Jett's voice through the wall. Still though, he listenes.
And he thinks it stupid. Malakai is a beautiful boy. He could surely go out and find a hundred suitors if he wanted to. Gally couldn't understand why he's still so caught up on Boyd. If it had been true love, the little fucker wouldn't have gone MIA the moment Jett came around.
"You didn't ask for my two cents sugar but here it is," Galileo leans back against the wall, hopes he can find the right words with his faulty brain.
"You can do a hell of a lot better than Boyd, ya hear? I reckon you got some kinda self image issues or sumthin' because honest to God Malakai, when we go out I gotta intimidate at least ten to fifteen suitors so they know not to try anything that's liable to get them killed. But the thing is, ya ain't even payin' em no mind. It's like you're the only one that can't see them lookin'." Gally saw them all, and promised that if any rubbed Malakai the wrong way, they'd have him to answer to.

Misery could never fathom running away from Carter. He's spent his life walking towards the man, into his arms to steal kisses. Even now, Carter struggling with something he cant possible comprehend, Misery knows he wont run. Not even if things go bad. Carter forgets that he can defend himself. He forgets that he's still Carter, claws and all.
Misery isn't afraid of him.
"Shhh, stop telling yourself im hurt. Im here, and im telling you that im absolutely one hundred percent, okay. A little blood is nothing compared to seeing you cry like this." Misery caught the mans face in his hands, thumbs tenderly caressing tears away from Carter's swollen cheeks. "Don't cry over me baby. You're going to make yourself sick. And there's nothing to cry about. You stopped yourself, remember? You didn't let yourself hurt me." He presses warm kisses to Carter's eyelids. His lips are salty with the mans tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun May 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Jett looks up and takes Boyd's face in his hands so he can make proper eye contact.
"I'm not dropping it because you're crying. I'm dropping it because I believe you." He murmured before capturing another kiss. "I was mad because I thought you believed him. You said you didn't. I trust you. I'm not mad." Jett explained softly before dropping his head back down to rest in the crook of Boyd's neck. He loves this more than anything. Just laying here, feeling Boyd's heart beat against his cheek. "Even if I was though, I couldn't be mean while you're crying. You can't blame me. I know you're not weak but I'm a bitch. You're too precious for me." His fingers trail over scars on Boyd's arm absentmindedly as he speaks.

Mal shakes his head at Gally, eyeing the man skeptically.
"I think you're full of it, my friend. But even if you're lying, thanks, because it makes me feel a tiny bit better." A soft smile forms on his lips as he thanks the other man. He cleans the blood off of Gally's feet before bandaging them carefully, even though they will heal soon enough on their own. "For someone who claims to be an asshole, you're pretty good at cheering me up." He paused, unsure if Gally would like to be called out on his nice side. "Maybe it's because you pissing Jett off makes me so happy." He teased, laughing lightly at the thought. It's true, of course, but Gally has done more than that for him tonight.

"I know but I almost didn't." Carter sighed softly. It's as simple as that. He almost failed. He could have done so much worse. "What if next time I don't stop? It could have been worse. I felt it. If it ever happens again, I might not be able to stop myself next time." He stops talking then though, instead wrapping his arms around his lover and pulling him closer, never wanting to let go. "I love you so much, Misery." The tears are slowing. Of course, he's still devastated and determined to call Eustass shortly. But for now, Misery in his arms is enough to relax him slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue May 30, 2017 1:03 am

Jett's fingertips brush over the track scars littering Boyd's arm, and the boy feel's his heartbeat slow, soothed by a lover's touch.  "You are not a bitch.  D-Don't even say that."  It was bad enough hearing Gally say it every day, relentless.  "You can't believe what other people say, especially Gally.  They don't....They don't know you like I do." Jett does have a mean streak, but only when provoked.  Boyd has never seen  the boy mistreat anyone that didn't deserve it.  "I know you.  And I love you, every part of you."

Gally is quiet as Mal bandages his foot.  The boy claims to think he's lying, and something aches.  Something aches, and he doesn't know what to do with it.
He opens his mouth to speak, but it takes him a moment to put together words
"Look sugar, I might lie every once in awhile when I need to. Bullshitting is an art form. I don't much care for doin' it though. I aint nothing if i'm not honest."  He lied about Jett in order to save Malakai some pain. He's not particularly worried about boosting the boys ego, it never crosses his mind.  All he knows is hurt and survival.  
He's taken completely by surprise to know he'd succeeded in cheering Malakai up.  He's never done this before.  He doesn't know how to feel.
It's good, whatever it is, warm in Gally's chest.
"Shucks doll, pissing Jones off ain't nothin', im glad to do it.  But don't go tellin' anyone I gotta soul though.  Not that they'd believe it anyways."

"Who says there will even be a next time?  Didn't this alpha guy say he could help you?"  Misery pushes Carter's hair away from his face, willing to do anything that would allow the man to breathe easier.  He hated to see his lover hurting like this, feeling like some sort of monster.  Carter has always been lovely.  This doesn't suit him.  
"I love you more than anything.  And i'm going to make sure you're okay.  Even if it means spending more time with the wolves."  Misery pressed warm kisses to each of Carter's eyelids, grateful that the man seemed to be calming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue May 30, 2017 1:39 pm

"I am though, baby. Just not to you." A soft smile plays on his lips as he continues caressing Boyd's arm.
It's true. He knows he's a bitch. But not to Boyd. Never to Boyd. The boy is far too fragile, too precious. He could never forgive himself if he hurt him.
"I love you too though." His lover's words had warmed every inch of him. It was nice to think that Boyd would never think he was a bitch no matter what. Even he knew he'd been wrong for trashing Gally's room. Boyd though, Jett was realizing, would follow him to the ends of the earth. He had Boyd Odair wrapped around his finger. He was a manipulative person by nature, he could take advantage of this fact. Boyd would do anything he told him to.
But strangely, he didn't want to. It was enough knowing that Boyd cared for him so much.
"You're my everything, you know that?" He hummed lightly after he spoke, snuggling up to the man. He had never acted like this with anyone, so innocent and at ease. It was unusual.
He liked it.

"I believe it." Mal smirked up at Gally as he finished up bandaging his feet, even going as far as to slip the man's shoes back on for him. "You're not so bad, Galileo." He stands back up then, going to work picking up clothes. "Now come on, we've got a room to clean... although I still think you should go let me tattle to daddy so he can make Jett clean it up for you." He wiggled his brows at Gally, chuckling softly. "We could go get wasted in your truck and make him do all the dirty work."

"I might have to spend a lot of time with the wolves." Carter sighed softly as he carded his fingers through his lover's wild mane of hair. "But I'm going to make sure I'm okay too. For you, for us." He murmured, trailing gentle kisses down Misery's jaw. He stopped then, pulling back and making sure he was calm. God only knows what he'd do if he got himself excited again. "I won't ever scare you like that again." He was beginning to think he had been more scared by it than Misery though. "I think I'm going to call Eustass now. I've got to tell him I need him to help me soon. Like... tomorrow morning." He moved to find the paper the alpha had written his number on before retrieving his phone and dialing quickly.
"Hey, uh, Eustass? It's Carter, the guy who just left your house about an hour ago?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue May 30, 2017 10:07 pm

Boyd is overcome by the warmth that floods his chest. Jett is looking at him like he's the single most important thing in the universe, and it's the most humbling moment of Boyd's life. To know someone so beautiful could love him like this. Could love him back.
"I-I uh, I wish you could know what you do to me." It's easy to see, how he stutters and stumbles around the boy. But that doesn't express what it actually feels like, to be so damn happy he sometimes thinks he might die from it. A happiness overdose.
"There's nothing else like it in the world. You are everything that is beautiful and bright in my universe."

Galileo seriously considered Malakai's offer. It would be nice to make Jett clean up the mess he'd made, but Gally didn't want the bastard left alone in his room again. He thought of his mother's photo, laying in the closet on top of the liquor soaked book. He was out of hiding places, and Jett couldn't be trusted.
"How bout we jus' leave the clean up til' tomorrow. I don't aim to have the alpha man fightin' my battles for me." Gally would get even on his own time. "An' besides, he'd probably take that bastards side over mine." Even though he knew Eustass would choose Malakai over all, Gally didn't want to force him into making that choice. He was an asshole, but he knew what hurt felt like and there was no need to spread it around.
"Let's go out to my truck. We can get drunk an' you can tell me more about how not so bad I am." Galileo smiled. His head still ached, but Malakai distracted from the pain.

Eustass had been expecting the call. As an alpha he felt the moment Carter shifted. Unfortunately, as an alpha he'd also experienced the hurt that followed. It took great restraint not to go find the man. It was instinct to protect his betas. Carter was timid though, and Eustass feared he'd only shy away if he pushed. It was better to let the man decide on his own to make contact.
The phone only rang once before Eustass answered.
"Yeah, I know who you are kid. Tell me whats wrong." He was listening to Carter's heartbeat, relaxing as it slowed. Whatever had happened, the man seemed okay for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed May 31, 2017 8:14 am

"Man, when you say sappy shit like that it makes me love you even more." Jett's voice is teasing but also sincere as his lips press to Boyd's throat, lingering so he can appreciate the moment, listening to Boyd's heart beating so quickly. "Most of the time, when you kiss someone for the first time, your heart beats a little bit faster." He begins to speak as he pulls back, simply resting his head on Boyd's chest now. "The first few times it still does that. But when you get in a relationship, it stops. You get used to it. With you..." He can't help but smile as he thinks of their first kiss, by the sting rays Boyd loves so much. "The first time I kissed you, I thought you were going to have a heart attack." He laughed softly. "You never stopped though. You never get used to me. It's one of my favorite things." He admitted, a finger beginning to tap against Boyd's arm, keeping the rhythm of his lover's heartbeat. Then he leaned up, slowly pressing their lips together. Sure enough, he felt the fluttering of Boyd's heart as it quickened. He mimicked the movements with his finger, wanting to let Boyd know he felt it. He knew. It was one of the most rewarding feeling he'd ever experienced, every time they kissed.

Malakai nodded, smiling, reaching out to take Gally's hand.
"That sounds good to me, cowboy. Get me drunk enough and I'm sure I'll have even more nice things to say about you." He laughed as he lead the man out of the room, back downstairs, and out of the home altogether. He didn't stop to say a word to anyone, not even his father. "And don't you worry about my dad taking Jett's side. Your daddy's little boy's friend now, I've got you." He winked at the man as he approached the truck. He'd be damned if he let Eustass choose Jett's side over his.

Carter didn't know why he immediately calmed to hear the alpha's voice. He found that he wanted to be with him again, wanted to be back at that crazy house for some reason. Eustass had said that he'd want to live there. Carter had thought he was crazy. Maybe he had been right.
"I-I kinda shifted I think and hurt my husband. Not too bad but bad enough that it scared the shit out of me. It was like I was in there watching it happen but I couldn't stop it... I didn't have any control. I need your help. I didn't want it at first but I need it and I just wanted to know if I could come over and let you teach me sometime soon." Like now. "Like tomorrow morning? I don't ever want to do it again." It was clear he was still emotional over the issue, voice wavering as he spoke to the alpha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Boyd concentrates on Jett's fingers gently tapping against his skin, drops a kiss into the boys hair. He wants to speak but he needs a moment to compose himself. He has so much love for Jett that there simply isn't room for all of it in his chest. It's everywhere, coursing through him with every beat of his heart, sticking in his throat and making it hard to breathe.
"I..Im so glad you noticed that. I love you more than I've ever loved anything. I love you so much I don't know what to do with myself. I just love you. And I-I'm so happy you know it. I worry that you don't because God, there's no way to describe it, or even express it accurately enough. I love you, and it's everything. You are everything." Boyd is holding the entire universe in his arms and it's magical. It's heavenly. If he had one day to live, this is how he'd spend it.

Malakai takes his hand, and Gally feels it. The boys palm is warm against his, soft. Galileo has become used to the numbness. He doesn't know what to do with feeling. With warmth. Eustass watches them as they pass. Gally can sense the alpha's gaze burning a hole into his back. Of course Eustass doesn't like him hanging around with Malakai. He's a southern scrub and Mal is daddy's baby boy. He absently wonders if hanging around him is going to cause the boy trouble.
"You do know my being your friend ain't got nothin' to do with that though, dontcha? I don't give a damn who your daddy is, or what you can do for me. I jus' appreciate the company I reckon. It's been awhile since i've had that." Galileo leads Malakai around the drivers side. His truck is a rusty blue stepside chevy. It should've been retired years ago, but it still runs so Galileo uses it for all its worth. He's never let anyone drive it before, but he hoists Malakai up and sits him behind the wheel. The liquor is all locked away in his tool box. Galileo retries it, along with a few shot glasses, before climbing into the passenger side.
"How about this, huh? She's about three years older than I am but she takes me everywhere I need to go. I call her Roxanne." Galileo winks at the boy, offers him a glass. He has a bottle of Captain Morgan, Vodka, and a case of Budlight lime.
"Pick your poison sugar."

"Take a deep breath kid. You've been through hell tonight, and believe it or not I understand." Eustass heard the waver in Carter's voice, felt his inner wolf stir anxiously. He wanted the man here, so he could keep an eye on him, so Carter could see that there was no reason to be afraid.
"You're welcome to come tonight. I have spare bedrooms if you'd be more comfortable here. And as your alpha I can keep you from shifting." Malakai brushes past him, holding Galileo's hand and disappearing into the yard. Eustass's grip on his phone tightens. Malakai is his baby boy. Eustass can see no reason for him to be hanging around with Gally. The man is his beta, and Eustass cares about him in his own right. But he doesn't entirely understand Galileo, so he can't be comfortable seeing his baby go off with him. The alpha moves to stand at the door, watching to see where they go even as he speaks with Carter. "If not, you should try and refrain from getting excited in any way. Don't let yourself get angry. Strong emotions cause the shift. Even high levels of happiness sometimes can do it ya." Eustass hopes the man chooses to come stay. It would be easier having them all under one roof, so he can always reach them the second he needs to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Malakai doesn't notice his father watching them until they're already in the car. He glances up and can see glowing red eyes hovering in the doorway.
"Can't he just let me go out with a boy without being a creep?" Mal rolled his eyes, making a shooing motion with his hand, hoping his father would see and get the hint. He was glad he hadn't yet taken a drink. He was sure Eustass knew he drank occasionally. So did Ollie. But still, he didn't want the man coming out here and making him look childish in front of the only friend he'd had in months.
"I like Roxanne." He smiled at the other wolf. He really did. Nothing too fancy, but nice and sturdy, dependable. Sort of like Gally himself. "And don't worry, I know that's not what you're here for." He reassured as he snatched the bottle of vodka and glass, pouring himself a shot and downing it without a second thought. He seemed like he would be a lightweight and if he wasn't a werewolf he probably would be. He had learned to carry his liquor rather well recently though. "I just wanted to remind you. You've got the upper hand now with Jett." A smirk graced his features as he moved to get more comfortable, sitting sideways crosslegged on the seat so he could face Gally on the passenger's side.
He seemed to keep bringing the conversation back to their mutual hatred of Jett.
Truly, he feared that was the only thing they had in common. He wanted to keep Gally's friendship, didn't want the man to leave him.
You wouldn't think a boy with such a loving family would have such abandonment issues but there was no denying them anymore. His mother leaving all the time to go overseas, all the dates never sticking around, Boyd leaving his side for Jett. They affected him.

"I'm not sure." Carter spoke honestly, finding himself nervously biting his nails, a habit he had never had before. This damn night was going to ruin him. "I'll have to see what Misery thinks. Either way, even if I don't come tonight, I'll be over tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know what to avoid." He sighed, the thought of always having to keep his emotions in check frustrating him. Would he never be able to relax anymore? Would he never get to have an intimate night with his lover? The whole situation was only making him more angry, which was what he was supposed to avoid in the first place. He let out a groan as he tried to remain calm. "I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 am

Galileo groans at the mention of Jett, thinks of the boys throat under his palm, soft and warm and alive.  Gally hates him, thinks of his ruined book and liquor soad shirt and hates him even more.
"Fuck Jett. I'll deal with him eventually."  He doesnt understand why the boy loathes him so much and he tries his best not to care. For the most part he succeeds, tells himself it doesn't matter.  Gally is used to people looking down on him. Jett shouldn't be any different.
Eustass noticed Malakai shooing him away, but he doesn't budge.  He watches them a moment longer, gaze burning into Gally, warning the beta not to try anything.
Gally only rolls his eyes.
"Looks like alpha man doesn't approve of his favorite baby boy hangin' around me."  Gally doesn't blame him, but he wont shy away.  Malakai is all he has aside from Thatcher, who is gone most of the time.  Mal is the only thing that keeps him going some days.  Before there was no one to miss him.  Now though, he feels the need to be here.  So no one can ever take advantage of Mal or break his heart.  Gally wouldn't allow it.  He'd be around, watching out for the boy always.

"Yeah, I'll be here." Eustass could feel his beta's frustration, wasn't satisfied knowing the man was still distressed. He couldn't leave things like this.
"But listen kid, I get that you're really having a hard time right now but I promise it gets better ya.  You don't know how to live with being a wolf yet but you'll get there.  You saw  my pack today.  They were happy, and pissed at eachother, and none of them shifted because of it. Eventually you'll be able to control these things without a second thought.  I promise you ya." Eustass tried to send some reassurance through their bond, aching to let the man rest and relax.
He watches as Malakai takes a drink, and tries not to let his heart plummet. The boy is getting old enough now to be trying new things and experiencing the world, but in Eustass's eyes he'd always be a bright eyed little toddler.  His babies are growing up, and for the life of him he doesn't know what to do about it. Some part of him wishes they'd stay small forever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:44 pm

"He doesn't approve of me hanging around anybody." Mal rolls his eyes. "Just ignore him. He won't do anything, momma won't let him." He's glad Thatcher likes Galileo as much as he does. Eustass can't bother them then. "Even if I was coming out here so we could have wild sex in the back of your truck, he can mind his own business." He groaned as he poured himself another shot. "Come on, Gally, don't let me get drunk alone." He nudged the man, downing the vodka before sitting the empty glass on the dashboard, grabbing another and filling it with the Captain Morgan. He offered it back to the other wolf then, smiling all the while.

Carter was happy to find himself relaxing. Maybe there was something to this alpha thing. The man seemed able to calm him completely when not even Misery could.
"You're right. You guys seem okay." He nodded slowly. "I'm going to try to sleep here for the night I think, try to stay calm. I'll be over in the morning. Thank you, for everything." He smiled softly as he waited before hanging up the phone.
Thatcher had slowly crept up behind his lover, watching the man glaring at their son and Gally.
"You're pretty adorable when you're all overprotective of our babies." He teased, arms snaking around the man's waist, propping his chin up on his shoulder. "Don't worry, it's just the weekly meeting of the 'we hate Jett' club. Gally was telling me earlier." Thatcher smirked, fingers running through his lover's bright red hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 am

"I hate to break it to ya sugar, but im pretty damn sure that if we were out here having wild sex in the back of Roxanne the alpha man would have my hide." Even if Eustass didn't kill him, Galileo imagined he wouldn't be welcome anymore. The alpha made it clear that Malakai and Oleander were off limits. He took the glass Malakai offered him, downing it's contents and pouring another, drinking that tpo before turning to lean against his door. He could hear music, a happy little tune. It was only in his head, but Gally enjoyed it regardless.
"Has he always been like this, or is it just me?"

Eustass relaxed as he felt Thatcher's arms around him, stress melting away as he leaned back into his mate. It was a blessing to have the man home.
"They have a club for that now?" He isn't surprised by it. Gally and Jett have been at each other's throats since day one. Malakai too, he hadn't liked Jett within the first day either. For the life of him Eustass couldn't understand why. Jett had never been anything but nice. Even to Gally, in the beginning. He had watched that first interaction. Galileo was the original instigator, rude and hateful from the very start.
"I wish they would all just get along ya. I want them to love each other." If anything were to ever happen to him, the alpha needed to know that his family would take care of each other, petty differenced be damned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:26 am

"Hmm, I don't really know." Malakai pondered this question as he decided to pour himself some Captain Morgan. "I mean he's never been like this bad before, just damn glaring at the guy but I've also never really had a guy at home before." He paused to take a drink and think some more. "Unless you count Boyd but I think daddy just assumed he was too innocent to make a move or anything." He watches his father with an exasperated groan, waving the man off once more. "Is he ever going to go get a life and leave me alone? Doesn't he know he's cramping my style?" He laughs then, the alcohol loosening him up slightly although he still wishes his father would give him some privacy. Lord knows the man can hear everything they're saying out here if he wants to.

Thatcher smiles, lips pressing to the back of his lover's neck as he rests there, enjoying the closeness. He missed this while he was overseas. He wanted to enjoy it as much as he could now.
"Yeah, I was offered a membership if I'd like one." He chuckled. "I said no, wouldn't want you to be all pissy with me." The beta teases, moving to find his mate's hands so he can interlace all of their fingers. "But you really should have learned by now. Gally and Jett are just never going to get along. Mal could maybe play nice if Jett and Boyd ever break up. But Gally, he and Jett are too damn stubborn to live in the same house. They're going to fight until the day they die, just get used to it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

"I gotta tell ya sugar, I highly doubt alpha man is ever going to leave you alone." Gally had been around long enough to know that even when Malakai went off on dates, Eustass always waited up. He liked to make sure the boy got home safe. Gally did, too. He'd sometimes tag along and sit in the back, go just to keep an eye on Malakai. Unlike Eustass though, he never interfered unless it seemed that Malakai was uncomfortable. He wasn't there to judge. Just to protect.
Galileo poured himself another drink.
"It ain't all that bad though. I mean, sure ya gotta deal with him hoverin' over your shoulder when it comes to dates, but you also got the upper hand with everyone else in the pack. Nobody comes before you and Oleander. He gives all us new recruits the whole 'touch them and die' speech."

Eustass's gaze lingered on Malakai a moment more before flickering over to Galileo. He glared, warning the beta not to try anything before finally turning away from the doorway in favor of sweeping Thatcher into his arms.
"Im surprised you said no." Eustass's fangs gently scrape Thatcher's jawline, he leaves a trail of kisses behind, appreciating that Thatcher took his feelings into account. "Jett is a handful, but he's not a bad kid ya. I don't understand how he's managed to make so many enemies." The boy truly was like one of his own. And he knew Thatcher felt the same about Galileo. It's a shame the two of them can't even be in the same room without having some kind of altercation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:07 pm

"Oh god, does he really?" Mal grimaced at the thought of his father threatening everyone. "What if a super hot nice guy joins the pack and dad scares him away before I can even get to him?" He groaned, doing another shot before moving to lean his head on Gally's shoulder. "I love daddy, don't get me wrong. I just don't always want him hovering around. Makes me look like a baby... which I guess I am his baby still, but guys don't need to know that." He chuckled lightly, pleased to see that his father had finally disappeared inside the home.

"I wouldn't have a problem with Jett if I didn't have to worry about him trying to murder Galileo while I'm gone." Thatcher smirked, draping his arms over his lover's shoulders and curling closer into his arms. "I miss you too damn much to waste our time keeping the pups from killing each other." He whined then, lips pressing to his lover's collar bone. "They need to learn to get along or at least hate each other quietly."

Carter turned to his husband after he hung up the phone, tugging him back to the bed.
"Alright, I'm going to try to stay calm and go to sleep here with you. In the morning I'm going over so he can start teaching me some things. He said we could sleep over there if we wanted but I want to stay here with you at least for tonight. I need some us time." He smiled softly, caressing Misery's cheek gently with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:15 pm

"Well he ain't tryin' to hide it none." Gally grimaces as he remembers the speech he'd received on how Eustass would handle him if he ever laid a hand on Malakai or Oleander. Galileo had gotten past fear of death, but Eustass was downright terrifying. He was creative when talking about the kind of terrible things he would do to protect his children. "To be honest, thats a big reason I didn't want anything to do with you at first." He had tried picking a fight, being a complete jackass. Malakai wasn't deterred, and Galileo came to love him for it. Came to realize that Malakai was worth the risk of challenging Eustass. "Im sure everyone gets that speech, but I do believe it was worse on me. The big guy don't like my being around you." Gally knows how the mans watches him, like he's a time bomb ticking away to detonation. Like he's dangerous.

Eustass admittedly worried more for Jett than he did Gally. He couldn't see Jett ever actually trying to hurt the other beta, but Gally though? Eustass senses no ill intent from the boy, but for him Gally is violence personified. The way they'd found him was violent. When he awoke and found himself alive, he was violent.
Eustass didn't trust him around such precious people.
The alpha glanced down as Thatcher curled into his embrace, feels his wolf clawing at tender insides. He wants to take Thatcher up to their bedroom. Eustass wants to taste every part of him, memorize each line and curve of the soldier's body before he had to go away again.
"So let's not waste our time. Everyone is fine right now, and i'll know it the moment anything happens. Let me take you to bed, ya." Eustass doesn't give him much of a choice, sweeping the man off his feet completely. He holds Thatcher like he would a child, the beta's chin resting comfortably on his shoulder, body supported by strong hand beneath him. They are chest to chest, and Eustass can feel Thatcher's heartbeating.

"That sounds like a plan." Misery was relieved to see Carter had calmed considerably. Whatever Eustass had said, it seemed to have worked. Misery was begrudgingly grateful. "We can have a little more us time in the morning before you leave, but for now I think you should try to rest." Misery was carding careful fingers through Carter's air, drowning in concern for the man. Carter had practically died in his arms, only to be saved, turned into, and whisked away by some fairytale werewolves. The man had finally gotten home only to have another terrible experience in the place he was supposed to be safest. And then he'd cried, and god, the crying had to have exhausted him. Misery couldn't fathom how the man was still holding onto consciousness. Carter was much stronger than he'd ever gotten credit for.
"I'm going to call Cove later, see what he has to say about all of this twilight nonsense."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:32 pm

"I don't know why he's so worried you'll hurt me or something. You might act all big and tough but I know you're just a big softy." Mal teased lightly, smiling over at the other man. "You're the only one around here who's any nice to me, I'll have to tell him to back off before he scares away my only friend." He's still smiling, joking, even though really there's some truth to what he's saying. He'll have to tell his father to step off a bit, assure him that Gally isn't anything to worry about. He doesn't know what he'd do if Eustass succeeded in getting the man to leave him alone.

A sly grin spreads across Thatcher's face as his wolf reacts to his alpha's request. He always seems to be smiling but this is different, more genuine.
"You should know by now you don't have to ask to do that, big guy. I'm yours." He leans up, capturing the man's lips sweetly. He pulls back after a moment, murmuring with their lips still brushing. "And even if I wasn't, you're my alpha. I'm not in much of a position to resist." He chuckles, fingers running through fiery red locks. He spends an extra amount of time examining it tonight, remembering a night where he couldn't recall the exact shade. He never wanted to forget again. "Take me up to bed, Eustass." He speaks finally, more firmly. There are so many things he needs to commit to memory this time.
Deep down he knows that he will almost forget anyways. He always does when they've been separated for so long, when he's thousands of miles away, lonely and aching for his mate's touch. Keeping Eustass upstairs and trying to savor every second they spend together won't help.
That doesn't mean he isn't going to try it.

Carter curled up on his mattress, tugging satin sheets over his still naked form. He was sure he'd never been this exhausted. The mention of Cove normally lights a fire in him but he is so tired that he is willing to ignore it, especially because he knows his jealousy could be deadly right now.
"I won't bitch about Cove tonight but only because I'm really tired. Go ahead and call him." He smiles as his eyelids flutter shut. But then he thinks about what Misery had said and he's blinking his eyes open again, whining softly as he looks up at his husband. "Shit, this is straight out of twilight, isn't it? Hey, at least I'm the werewolf and not some sparkly vampire creep. The werewolf was the hot one, right?" He chuckled lightly, lazily carding his fingers through his lover's hair as he yawns. Before he knows it, his eyes are slipping shut again. His eyelids feel far too heavy for him to keep them open any longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:44 am

Galileo grunts at the thought of Eustass ever scaring him away.  Malakai has somehow managed to sink his claws into Gally's heart, and now there's no unlatching them.  Gally would fight, tooth and nail, to keep Malakai in his life.
"You ain't gotta worry about me being run off by the big guy.  Don't get me wrong, he sure is intimidatin' when he wants to be, but i'm fearless when it comes to getting my ass whipped.  That ain't shit.  Blood eventually runs out.  Bruises heal.  But you...I ain't no softy, damnit.  But you're the only friend I got. That means a hell of a lot to me.  So I ain't scared of your daddy."  He's only afraid of letting go, not fighting hard enough.
Galileo pours himself another drink, and then another, and another.  The tips of his ears are pink.  He realizes he does sound soft, and it's humiliating, but he doesn't try to back peddle.  Truth is truth is truth. He believes in truth.

Eustass all but croons as Thatcher speaks his name, adoring how his mate sounds pronouncing the syllables.  It's the sweetest thing he's ever heard.  No one says it like that.  
"Damn right you're mine.  Every gorgeous goddamn inch of you." The alpha is already moving up the stairs, a hungry animal like lust in his eyes.  He feels the need to take them two at a time, impatient to get Thatcher naked in his bed, but he doesn't.  This man in his arms is precious cargo, so Eustass takes his time as not to trip.  They are chest to chest, the alpha holds his mate and peppers kisses across soft cheeks. Their door is slightly ajar.  Eustass kicks it open with little regard, hard enough that it swings closed behind him.  
"I've missed this.  Missed you."  The man wastes no time lying Thatcher on the mattress, his legs bracketing the beta's waist.  The kisses never end.  His mouth never leaves.  He kisses and kisses until his lips tingle, and even then he continues, refuses to stop until Thatcher himself had to pull away for air.
"Feels like I haven't held you like this in years, decades. I ache when you're gone."  Eustass doesn't ever tell Thatcher how much sleep he loses, lying awake at night clutching onto Thatcher's pillow, tortured by the thought that Thatcher may never lay his head on that pillow again.

Misery doesn't call Cove right away.  He sits very still, watching mesmerized by the rise and fall of Carter's chest.  Some time has passed now, and he knows that Carter is going to  be okay, but Misery can still taste grief on his tongue.  The reality that he'd almost lost this was daunting, heart stoppingly terrifying.  He reaches out, wanting to touch Carter, but his fingers come up short.  He realizes his hand is shaking.
His mouth is dry. His chest heaves, unable to hold all this terror, all this relief.  
Misery is watching Carter's chest, but his vision is blurring.  He blinks, once, twice, and clears his eyes.  Tears slide hot and fast down his cheeks, but he remains utterly and completely silent.  He consoles himself by burying trembling fingers in Carter's hair, brushing it away from the man's face.  This is how he says, for how long he doesn't know.  He just sits, watching Carter breathe and waiting for the storm to pass.   When it does, he picks his phone up with shaky hands dials a number he knows by heart.
His breath hitches when he hears a break in the line, knows Cove has picked up.
He's only realizing now how late it is. The man had probably been in bed.
Misery suddenly regrets bothering him. This could have waited until tomorrow. There's nothing to be done tonight.
"I'm sorry to call so late, I just uh...I've had a very..." The boy stops, tries to gather his thoughts, starts again. "Today has been hell, and I just wanted to hear your voice I guess."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:44 am

Mal listened to Galileo's words and by the time the man is done speaking, he's grinning from ear to ear.
Gally wasn't going to leave, had said Malakai was too important to him for him to be scared off.
It meant everything to the smaller wolf, and it showed.
He moved to kneel on the seat so he could properly lean over to give the man a hug. Part of it was the alcohol, he knew, as he pressed a sloppy kiss to Gally's cheek. His face was flushed and his surroundings were spinning a little bit. But even if he was sober, this would have meant a lot to him.
"You're the only friend I got too, cowboy. Don't worry, we gotta stick together. Or else we'd both be lonely hateful assholes."

"Believe me, I know how you feel." A soft smile stays on Thatcher's lips, even as he thinks of how lonely it is when he's away. It seems like Bellamy has gotten better at sleeping without his mate. Thatcher, however, has never learned this useful skill. He figures maybe it's because Eustass is his alpha too. He lays awake for hours, trying to sense if his mate is alright, if he is needed back at home. "I've missed this so much." He murmured as his hands slid under Eustass's shirt, aching to be even closer to his alpha. Chills run down his spine at the skin to skin contact and this is all it takes for him to push eagerly upward, sliding the shirt off of his mate entirely and tossing it across the room. His smile widens as his eyes rake in the chiseled chest in front of him. Fuck, saying he missed this man was an understatement. There had to be a better way to put it. Every part of his body craved this while he was away, ached to be able to touch his lover. Now he had the opportunity and he was going to enjoy every last minute of it.

Cove hadn't been sleeping, luckily, or he might have been a little more cranky about being called so late. Instead, he was actually grinning as he answered the phone. He had been up with his current boyfriend, Anderson Roden. He had lost count of all the ways he had cherished the man's body tonight. Damn, he was lucky.
It was a good night.
His grin faded however as he heard the tone in his friend's voice. It felt like forever since they had talked, Cove wasn't even sure he knew about Andy. And now he was calling in the middle of night, sounding like he had been crying. Something was wrong.
"Misereh?" Cove moved to sit upright immediately, brow furrowing in his worry. "Et's alrigh, love. Ya know ah'm always happy to hear yar voice. What happened today? Are ya alright?" Cove Braxton was a harsh man, yes. But he was always a softy when it came to his loved ones. There weren't very many, so he had to cherish them. They were all he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:25 am

"Hey," Galileo leaned back just enough so that he could see Malakai's face. His entire body had gone rigid as the boy hugged him. He doesn't know how to be held, and he knows that this is mostly the alcohol talking. He can feel Malakai's lips on his cheeks, and does his best not to jerk at the sudden intimate contact. "I think that you might be just a little bit inebriated." Gally was, too. Alcohol didn't make him clingy though. He's never had that luxury. At the very best he is dizzy, speaks with a looser tongue.
"And i'm still a hateful asshole, I'm just not a lonely one at the moment."

Eustass chokes on an inhale at the sensation of Thatcher's hand on his bare skin. His lips find the man's mouth, fingers tugging Thatcher's shirt. Eventually he gives up, reaching to snap the buttons open without pulling his mouth away. He yanks the fabric away, the last of the buttons flying off. He burns when Thatcher touches him.
"I've missed you, so much." The alpha nuzzles into Thatcher's bright mane of hair, inhales the man's scent, and feels his heart stutter inside his chest. He will never get enough of this. Eustass's hands find their way to Thatcher's pants, fumbling desperately to undo more fucking buttons.
"Take it off. All of it. I need all of you. Now. Right fucking now."

Anderson let out a small huff as Cove sat up. He'd been wrapped around the man, still applying lazy kisses to his collarbone. He liked how they bloomed a bright red before darkening to purple on Cove's lovely skin. Proof that he was here, that Cove belonged to him.
He's heard a lot about this Misery his lover was evidently talking to, knew how Cove loved him.
And still he flopped into the mans lap, gently swatting at his cheek.
"Hey Caroline, i'm the only love you got. Stop giving away my sugar." Anderson sits himself up, long legs curling around the Scotsman's waist. They are chest to chest like this, and Andy takes full advantage. He kisses away the furrow in Cove's brow, trying to listen in on the conversation. Cove can talk all he likes, but Anderson doesn't plan on giving him peace. Instead the werewolf lets his fangs rake over the hollow of Cove's throat, latching onto that sensitive spot with full intentions of leaving another mark.
Misery takes a moment to respond, trying to gather composure as not to worry Cove anymore. He closes his eyes, and can clearly see the familiar frown on the man's face, knows how his eyebrows are probably drawn.
"Im okay. It's Carter im worried about. We went to a party and on the way home we were attacked by something. I...I was told it was a werewolf. I know that sounds fucking ridiculous and I-I still think there's some kind of witchcraft happening here, but we were attacked and Carter was dying. He was dying, Cove." The line goes silent. Misery is holding the phone with one hand, the other pressed tight over his mouth to stop the sob caught in his throat. He'd finally stopped crying, but the very mention of Carter in such a state brought back the images. Misery could see the mans blood behind his eyelids. He could still feel it, sticky and warm, pulsing between his fingers as he desperately tried to plug the wound in Carter's neck. Misery can't help but gaze over at his husband, eyes boring into the place that monster had torn the man open. He wants to touch him again.
"He would have died. But some fucking superhuman showed up and you wont believe this shit. It's like some cheap horror story. That fucker came up to us and bit Carter. Said he was a werewolf and fucking bit him!" Misery doesn't know how to explain everything that's happened without sounding like a madman. He wonders if Cove is going to hang up, leave him alone to his crazed ranting. Misery wouldn't blame him. "And now....Well now Carter has claws and fangs and he's not himself." He couldn't tell Cove that Carter had made him bleed. The man hadn't meant to, but he doubts Cove would care about that. Misery has always loved how his friend protects him, but not from Carter. He'd never need protection from Carter.
"I just...Im freaking the fuck out. Carter is finally sleeping. And even if he wasn't, I dont want to talk about this any more than we have to. He gets so upset and I..." Misery's voice falters. He feels so weak, completely useless. "I don't know what to do. I don't know of anything I can possibly do. But I have to do something. I have to make things better for him, Cove. I have to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:31 pm

"Hey, I'm just a little tipsy." Malakai protests. He is still sober enough to know Gally is uncomfortable though. He pulls back, regretting being so affectionate. He is a clingy person by nature, always craving attention and affection. He normally holds back though, especially with Gally because he knows the man isn't used to so much physical contact. When he's drunk, however, there's no stopping him. "Sorry, I'm a clingy drunk." He rubs the back of his neck, rolling his shoulders as he settles back in the driver's seat and pours himself another shot.

Thatcher can't help but laugh, so happy to be here in this moment, with Eustass craving him like this. It's one of his favorite things, how the alpha tries to be patient and calm but can never keep it up for long when it comes to being intimate.
"Patience, baby, patience." Despite how he's teasing, he does as the man says. He might be smiling but he's still just as eager as Eustass, fingers fumbling with the button and zipper of his jeans. By the time he gets them undone, he is no longer smiling. Instead, his fangs are out and he's leaning forward to scrape them down his lover's neck as he slides his pants down his legs, kicking them off onto the floor. "Fuck, I want you." He bucks his hips upwards into the man, grunting at the friction against the bulge forming beneath his boxers. He glances up to meet Eustass's gaze then, baby blue eyes full of lust and adoration for his mate.

Cove is worried about Misery, of course. But at first, Anderson nipping at that sensitive spot on his throat is enough to distract him, nearly eliciting a groan from the Scotsman. But then Misery is crying, he can tell, and he swats Andy away, trying to concentrate on what Misery is saying to him.
"Love, it's gonna be okay." He assures. "Maybeh there's even somethin' I can do ta help ya and Carter." Sure he hated the prissy rich boy, but if it would make Misery stop crying, he'd do anything. "Yar not crazeh. Ah just so happen ta have a werewolf in bed with me right now. His name's Andeh. Heh's kinda my boyfriend." On a normal night Misery might have been angry that Cove had not told him he had a boyfriend. But tonight, they had more pressing matters to deal with. Truly, Cove had not told because he was trying to convince himself that he was not falling in love with Anderson, didn't want to get attached. "Ah wish ah would have told ya sooner, then learnin' they exist might not have been such a surprise. But ah can get Andeh ta come talk ta Carter maybeh, he could help him out. He could talk ta you too, calm ya down. They're not soh scary once ya get used to 'em."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:27 am

Malakai scoots away, and Galileo is shocked by how badly he misses the contact. He hasn't felt like this since he was young, missing his mother.
Jesus christ, he was getting too attached. And there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. He wanted to try and keep his distance, but instead Gally found himself reaching for Malakai's hand. He hesitates only a moment before allowing his fingers to close around a hand much smaller than his own. Soft, too. And warm. His chest aches, and he doesn't understand the feeling. It hurts, but not in a bad way. A bittersweet hurt. He doesn't know how any ache could be like this.
"Don't you go frettin' over that none. I uh, I reckon i'm mighty glad to have a friend like you. It's been a long time since i've let anyone hug me." Thatcher doesn't count. He still feels as though Thatcher hugs him because he's afraid Gally will up and disappear, not just because he wants to. Malakai though, he has no reason to fear Gally going away. He does this things and has no reason for it aside from the fact that he wants to, and Galileo cherishes him for it.
"I know i'm a grumpy ole' hick, but i'm learnin' to be better. Just bare with me."

Eustass want's to speak but the words catch in his throat. Thatcher is looking at him, and his eyes are like the ocean. They gleam like water on a sunny day, so bright, it's like looking into the sun. So beautiful and radiant it's blinding.
"I have no patience when it comes to you. I need this. I feel like if I don't have this I might actually die. My heart will stop and it'll be because you aren't naked yet. I want to see you, all of you." Eustass hopes his mate doesn't have any sentiments for this particular pair of boxers, because the alpha rips them away as though they are nothing, paper in the way of his skin on skin contact.
Thatcher's erection sprang free, slapping onto his bare stomach. Eustass watches, and makes a sound that's more reminiscent of a dying animal than anything remotely human.
His hands find their way to his own belt. He aches, feels his groin straining against the confines of his trousers. And even then, he can do nothing about it. Thatcher is more important. Touching Thatcher is so fucking much more important. The alpha abandons his belt buckle, and instead holds his mate by the hips, presses Thatcher firmly to the mattress while his tongue does sinful things.

Anderson pulls back enough to fix Cove with an indignant pout, but it doesn't last. Cove will have to try harder than that if he wants to enjoy a peaceful conversation, otherwise Anderson is determined to reclaim the man's attention for himself.
He latches back onto the hollow of Cove's throat, enjoying the scotsman's previous reaction. But this time a strong hand curls around Cove's wrist, pinning it against the man's side while Anderson has free roam of his body. He heard Cove mention his name, and at first ignored it. What did he care about this Misery guy and his werewolf problems when Cove had a certain werewolf problem of his own. Anderson kept sucking kisses along his lover's collarbone, his teeth scraping sensitive skin. He's about to take a beautifully pink nipple into his mouth when he hears Cove mention him again, this time including him in something he'd obviously never agreed to.
"You know you'll have to make this up to me, don't you Cassidy? I don't work for free." Anderson lets out a longing huff, allowing himself one last moment to enjoy the sight laid out beneath him, pressing a warm and wet kiss to the pink nub he'd been aching to take between his lips before reluctantly sitting back up. He was even taller now, sitting in Cove's lap. His arms curled around the mans neck, drawing him closer so he could easily listen in on the conversation.
"Just what exactly are you volunteering me for, anyways?"
And what did Cove mean by 'kinda' his boyfriend? Anderson snorts at the offensive thought. He would have to let the man know that there was no 'kinda' to it. Cove was his, simple as that. Misery and everyone else needed to understand the scotsman was off market. Otherwise he might just show them how scary a werewolf can be. He's already lost Morgan. Cove won't be another thing he's forced to let go of.

There is silence over the line. Misery takes in the man's words, and he isn't sure if this is some sort of miracle or Cove playing a very sick and cruel joke on him.
"Cove...Are you serious right now? Because if you're not im hanging up." Misery knows now that it's completely possible that Cove has a werewolf in his bed. Hell, Misery has one in his bed, too. But it seems too good to be true.
"If you are serious, how in the fuck have you neglected to tell me about it?" He wants to be pissed, but he doesn't have it in him right now. Maybe tomorrow, after he's slept.
If he sleeps at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:10 am

Malakai squeezes Gally's hand gently, the corners of his curling upwards in a small smile.
"Awww, thank you for trying for me. I appreciate it, I know you're a mean bastard." He joked softly, almost moving to hug the man again but restraining himself. "Really though, I mean it. Thanks for dealing with me even if I'm too clingy for my own good and all I do is whine about shit." He nodded, enjoying the way they sat now, fingers intertwined. Gally's hands were large enough to completely dwarf his, rough and calloused from years of hard work. Mal found that he liked them. He could get used to this.

"Oh fuck." Thatcher groans, his aching erection only throbbing more as Eustass rips his boxers completely. He swears the man has no clue how hot that is, how it turns him on to no end to see his lover's strength. "I need you, now." It's him that has no patience then. He is writhing under his alpha's touch but his hands still find their way down to Eustass's belt buckle, yanking at it roughly. "I want to feel you. Get your fucking pants off already." He growls impatiently, sinking his fangs into the tender flesh of the man's throat as he is finally successful, chucking his lover's belt across the room.

Cove tries his hardest to ignore Anderson, smacking at the man and squirming away from his touch despite the new problem he now has to deal with forming in his boxers. He's going to kill Andy one of these days.
"Ah'm serious, love." He chuckled softly. "Ah didn't tell ya because he's a pain in tha ass that doesn't know how ta let me have a private phone conversation." He grunts this part, jabbing an elbow into his lover's side. "But yeah, this town's crawlin' with 'em apparenty. Treva's old pet, Zach? Heh's married to a wolf that's Andeh's brother. That's how ah met him." He explains. "Mah dad knows some of em too. We've all been keepin' the big werewolf secret from ya ah guess." He's joking but it really seems that they all have been keeping it from Misery, unintentionally of course. "They're not soh bad. Ah don't know too much about all the details. Ah know they've got some problems controllin themselves sometimes though. Andeh was born one so heh doesn't have that problem normally but ah guess it'll be hard for the rich boy ya got over there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    

Back to top Go down

Changes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: