HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:15 am

Galileo thinks about the ocean and dancing and summer rain.  For once it was only good things, not tainted by thoughts of death or hurt.  He thinks of colors he will never see again.  
He only get's this sort of peace when he's alone with Malakai.  The boy keeps him from falling into the deeper, darker recesses of his mind.  The least he could do in return is hold Mal's hand, give him the attention he so desperately craves.
"Maybe I like hearin' you whine about shit."  Maybe he even liked Malakai clinging to him, but Galileo would never allow himself to indulge in the boys touch.  He couldn't afford to let anything come between their friendship.  Even if he did make a move, Malakai would never be satisfied with someone like him.  Galileo isn't going to let them suffer any unnecessary hurt.
"I don't have anyone else to trash talk with, if you haven't noticed."  Especially about Jett.  Everyone loved that little bastard, and Galileo couldn't understand why, or how. "It's nice, I reckon.  To have someone I can talk to about anythin', someone to share my hate with."  The beta chuckles at that, his calloused thumb idly massaging tiny circles into the back of Malakai's hand.
"It looks like alpha man has disappeared.  That's fucking suspicious."  Galileo can imagine where he'd gone though.  He'd noticed Thatcher just moments before Eustass's disappearing act.

Eustass's hands were desperate claws as they sank into his waistband and pulled both his pants and underwear down in one yank.  All the breath left his body as he was finally freed, erection throbbing as it hit open air. "Fuck, I need you now.  I want to be inside, right fucking now."  It was a testament to his lover for Thatcher that he hadn't pinned the man down and ravaged him raw.  Eustass was forcing himself to take the time to find some lube, pouring a generous amount into his palm and rubbing his hands together, warming it up and coating  his fingers.  He took hold of Thatcher's hips and yanked him up, draped the beta's legs around his neck.  The man took a moment to savor the moment, memorizing how gorgeous Thatcher looked like this, all red faced and ready for him.
"What a nice view."  The alpha grunted, brought gentle fingers to Thatcher's crack, resting them there.  "I've never seen anyone so beautiful."  Eustass separated his fingers, waited until he felt Thatcher relax before pushing his index into the man's throbbing entrance. He felt Thatcher consume him, and couldn't quite manage to bite back a groan.  

Anderson's eyes catch the growing bulge in Cove's boxers, and he licks his lips shamelessly, like a predator that's finally found its prey after weeks of starvation.  The scotsman jabs him in the side but he moves on like he never even felt it, his hands reaching to gently stroke Cove through thin fabric.  
"Oh, I don't know about that Courtney.  I'm having a pretty hard time controlling myself right now."  He grins, impish, and curls his fingers tighter around Cove's manhood.  
"Not so bad my ass."  Anderson mutters softly as he listens to his lover talk. "You thought I was God himself a few hours ago."   He'd tried not getting attached, but upon realizing that wasn't working out so well for him, Anderson had instead sworn himself to loving Cove and simply making that his life's goal.  He'd let Morgan go too easily.  He should have fought harder, told him he was loved more often. The lesson was learned.  Andy wouldn't make the same mistakes with Cove.  He would be a better man, and Cove would never feel the need to abandon him.  

"You asshole."  Misery want's to resent them for not giving him any sort of warning.  They could have.  But he realizes that it doesn't matter.  Nothing could have ever prepared him for that attack, for seeing Carter struggle to breathe as he bled out. And the actual fucking bite.  Carter had screamed and cried and kicked to the point where Misery wanted to end it all for him, wanted him to just have peace, no matter what the cost.  He'd never forget what it sounded like, hearing Carter make those sounds.  They brought on a fresh wave of tears that stung his cheeks.  
Cove mentions the control problems, and Misery's breath hitches at the memory of Carter's claws sinking into him.  He'd had it rough before, but never like that.  And never with Carter.  It had been honest to god terrifying.  And yet somehow he believes that it had bothered Carter even more than it bothered him.  Misery wouldn't mind being hurt by his husband, after all, Carter is only like this because of him.  The least Misery can do is see him through it.  Carter though, Misery doesn't believe he could live with the guilt if he ever truly hurt him.  What he doesn't understand is that physical pain is nothing to Misery, not so long as the man is breathing and healthy, by his side.  
"Carter is uh...He's taking it pretty hard.  All the claws and fangs and losing control. I don't know what to do.  I can't help him."  Earlier no matter how he tried, it had been near damn impossible to console his lover.  Misery never wants to see him cry like that, not ever again. And he can't live if he's the reason for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:55 am

Mal wore a pleasant smile at Gally's words about them bonding and talking shit together. His expression turned into a curious one though at the man's last sentence.
"I thought he was just being nice and giving me my privacy but you're right, huh? Something is suspicious." Malakai perks his ears, using his advanced hearing to see what his father is up to. He immediately regretted that decision, tuning in just in time to hear the man growling something about wanting to be inside of his mother. "Oh god, I'm gonna be sick. They're fucking." He groaned, moving to hide his face. "Never let me try to listen in on anyone ever again, that was my worst idea ever." He considered sending a warning text to Ollie, letting him know to get out because their parents were about to get very loud but he figured the boy already knew, they certainly weren't trying to keep it down.

Thatcher let out a soft sound, almost a whine at the intrusion. He squirmed away from it though, shaking his head furiously.
"No, I don't have fucking time for that shit. I want you inside of me, your cock, right fucking now, Eustass." He's normally the patient one during intimate moments. He likes to savor every moment of the foreplay and enjoy Eustass worshiping every inch of his body. Tonight though is different. He can't wait any longer tonight. He needs Eustass, all of him.
He knew he would thank Eustass later for prepping him beforehand so he would be able to walk the next morning but right now, it was merely another thing in the way of him getting what he needed.

Cove closes his eyes, his lips parting as he tries his hardest to ignore Anderson's hand wrapping around his erection.
"For fuck's sake, Andeh." He whispers, pulling the phone away momentarily. "As soon as ah get off this phone ah'm kickin' yer arse." He takes a moment to let out a soft groan before putting the phone back to his ear. He's trying his hardest to be a good friend but how the hell is he supposed to concentrate with Andy groping him like this?
"Hey love, et's alright." Cove speaks in a soft croon, immediately forgetting about Andy's hand on him as he hears tears in Misery's voice again. "Yar not superman. Ya don't know how ta help Carter because ya've never dealt with this before. Yar gonna find ah way ta help him though, ah know ya will. Ah can have Andeh come talk to ya whenever ya want." He didn't take into consideration any plans his boyfriend might have, this was more important and he was confident Andy would do whatever he asked. "Ah can even try ta answer right now if ya have any questions. Ah don't know ah lot of the wolf stuff but ah know how et is bein with one so that counts fer somethin' right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Galileo winced at the thought of Thatcher and Eustass in bed together.  The man truly was like a mother to him. It was uncomfortable thinking about him in a sexual sense.  He was grateful that he hadn't made the same mistake as Malakai by listening in on them.  The boy shuddered just thinking about it.
"I reckon we're sleepin' out here tonight, because i'll be damned if Im walking my ass back inside that house.  They can have it."  
Moments later the front door bursts open, and Galileo watches as Oleander emerges at a jog, tugging Nikita along behind him.  The boy pauses when he notices Malakai, his nose still scrunched with disgust,  as though too he may have heard some horrifying noises from upstairs. Ollie raises his hand to wave, but falters as he realizes Malakai is sitting in Galileo's truck.
And of course, Galileo is in there with him.
His expression shifts to a different form of disgust, and Gally knows that Oleander is thinking about him, thinking about him alone with Malakai.
Galileo isn't surprised.  He waves back.
They all seem to think him dangerous.

Eustass let out a soft growl of frustration as Thatcher squirmed away from him, his wolf raging at the loss of warmth. His mate was so beautiful though, Eustass couldn't find it in himself to be upset. He merely took a steadying breath, and reached again for Thatcher's hips.
"I want that too, believe me.  More than anything I want to be inside you, where I belong.  So you might as well just sit back and let this happen, because I won't hurt you.  It'll just take longer if you argue and keep wiggling away."  The alpha waits for some indication that Thatcher understands before gently tugging the beta back against him.  Eustass likes Thatcher's legs on his shoulders, so he guides them there again.  He loves the view from here, loves that no one gets to enjoy this sight but him.
"Im putting them back in, alright?"  
Eustass had never been so gentle.  He slides his finger in more deeply this time, working it inside of his mate, hooking and exploring, not so much as learning, but rediscovering a body he'd missed for so long.  

Cove groans, and Anderson cannot stop the shudder of excitement that thrills through him. He whistles, devious.
"What pretty noises you make, Catherine.  It's like music to my ears."  Even the way Cove spoke his name was enough to have the man's heart pressing almost uncomfortably against his ribcage. It's too much feeling, so Anderson tries to focus on being physical. The man teasingly hooks fingers into the waistband of Cove's boxers, lets them dance and tickle before finally his hands disappears completely.  His palm is warm, and his fingers are firm as they curl bare around Cove's length.
"Sing me another tune, wont you?"
Andy doesn't like to think himself a coward, but love is fucking terrifying and he is admittedly afraid.  He's already lost so much.  And Cove seems to understand he has power here.  He could say jump and Anderson would only ask 'how high?'
He'd rather lose another leg than love Cove and lose him.
Was it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?  Anderson thinks all those poets were full of shit.  Clearly they had no idea what they were talking about.  Clearly they'd never lost a part of their soul and had to fight tooth and nail to live through it.
Anderson leans in to kiss Cove, nothing sexual, just a light peck on the nose to sooth away anxiety.  
"I'll be the one kicking your ass if you keep baby talking with this guy.  I'm here, i'm holding your dick.  What more can a man do? If you're going to sweet talk anyone, it outta be me."  

Misery gazes at Carter's sleeping face, tries to come up with something he could ask that might possibly be of use to the man.  Any little thing to ease his stress.
"What's it like?"  When he finally spoke, his voice is soft, quiet with exhaustion.  "How much is this really going to change him?"  Despite his dismal circumstances, Misery is still able to find small comforts.  Carter's breath, steady and even.  Cove's voice, gentle and soothing.  His life was changing, but he would be okay, so long as he was still able to find these little miracles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:22 pm

Mal is pleased to see his brother, smiling and lifting his hand to wave back. However, when Ollie's expression shifts, his does too. The redhead lets out a soft huff, frowning at the look on his brother's face.
"Ya know, I keep wondering how everyone here likes Jett so much. He's such a bitch. But I think I'm starting to understand now." Malakai sighs. Maybe they were all just assholes. He didn't understand why they all seemed to have such a problem with Gally, especially when it came to them spending time together. He rolls down the window, leaning out and preparing to tell Ollie to knock that look off his face. Nikita speaks first however as he walked towards the truck with Ollie.
"Your parents are being gross so we're going to spend the night at my place. You guys can come if you want." His eyes flicker up to Gally after he finishes speaking, remembering their dispute from earlier. He can play nice if Gally can, for now.
"Eh, I think we're good." Mal shrugs, waving the bottle of vodka. "We got all we need right in here. Careful though, your parents might be taking the empty house as their opportunity to get nasty too." There's a pause where Mal looks like he's considering something. "If they are, let me know. It's not as gross when they do it, your dad's fucking hot. I wanna eavesdrop." Vitaly was almost like a second mother to him but he didn't see Bellamy often enough to see the man in a fatherly way.
"Ew." Nikita wrinkled his nose, shaking his head. Sure, he knew his dad was a good looking man to most people, but that didn't mean he liked thinking of him in that way.

Thatcher lets out a growl of frustration but doesn't protest this time. He knows there is no changing Eustass's mind when he's set on something. So he merely watches his lover and admires the chiseled features he loves so much, occasionally letting out soft sounds of pleasure at the fingers working him so expertly.
"I love you." He sighs, smirking up at his mate. He too enjoys this position, with his legs propped on the man's shoulders. It would be uncomfortable for anyone a lot smaller than the alpha, but it was never a problem for Thatcher and his long legs. "Even if you're too damn gentle. I won't break, you know?" He still manages to tease and smile, despite the desperate need he feels to have his lover inside of him.

Cove curses softly, once more covering the phone as Andy's fingers cause his voice to tremble.
"Give meh ten minutes and ah'll sweet talk ya all ya want, alrigh?" Despite how he might want to let Andy continue touching him, he knows Misery needs him right now. "Ah can't concentrate with ya touchin' me like tha'."
He puts the phone back up to his ear just in time to hear Misery's questions. He's not sure he's the best person to be answering them but he can sure as hell try.
"Ah can't talk about how it might change him because Andeh's been a wolf his whole life. But ah've met some of hes pack friends and they all seem normal enough. Ya can't really tell they're any different than people normally. Things just get ugleh when they get angry. The ones that have been a wolf for longer don't get angry so fast though so I think it gets easier ta control once ya've been one for longer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:56 pm

Galileo blinks almost dumbly as Nikita and Oleander approach.  The Russian was being nice, and for a moment he questioned if this was some other kind of trick.  He'd already figured out that Nikita had been in on it while Jett trashed his room, blocking the staircase until the boy was finished smashing everything he could get his dastardly little hands on.
Gally had reason to be wary, but he forced a smile anyways.  It was rare anyone tried being nice, so he was going to roll with that for as long as it was offered.
"I appreciate it, but I think I might hang here with Mal.  Polish off the rest of that bottle.  Ya'll are welcome to join us."
Oleander's jaw was clenched.  He seemed as though he was working up something cruel to say, but Malakai's mention of Bellamy counteracts anything he may have thought of.  The boy didn't even bother trying to speak anymore, letting out a scoff of revulsion instead.  He visibly shuddered at the thought.
Galileo was the one to gently nudge Malakai's side, letting out a fond chuckle at how tipsy the boy must be.
"Malakai good gracious, ain't that man old enough to be your daddy?"
Oleander finally seemed to have found his voice, because it's sharp and grating on Gally's nerves only a moment later.
"You should stop being so touchy with him.  And remember that my father will kill you if he catches you trying to put the moves on Malakai in this rusty little fuckmobile. I'll gladly help him." Galileo thinks he's done, but Oleander is only done with him.  Ollie turns his attention to Malakai next, still doing nothing to quiet his voice.
"And you stop it, too.  He is dirty."  The boy throws Gally a scathing look. "You can do better than dirty damnit."

Eustass pushed a second finger in, carefully working it in time with the other.  He smirked when he finally felt his fingertips brush Thatcher's prostate.  It was the barest of touches, but it turned the alpha on to no end. He could feel himself leaking, precome sliding warm and salty down his shaft.  It was hard to focus on being gentle when his wolf raged like this, but Eustass loved more than he lusted.
"I know you won't break, i'm not in any way saying you can't take it.  But this way I don't have to worry about hurting you once i'm finally inside.  You deserve to enjoy this without having to be in pain, don't you think?  And you're so gorgeous, my sunshine.  I could get off on looking at you like this alone, all bare and desperate."  Eustass smiles, wide enough to reveal beautiful fangs.  He'd used them to save so many, Thatcher included.  And now he adores taking his time while kissing the inside of his mates thigh, allowing those very same fangs to drag across supple skin.  

Anderson lets out a petulant huff, like a child that wasn't getting it's way.  He doesn't care about whoever is on the phone, or what they might be going through. All he cares for is Cove.  
And Cove's trying to ignore him.  For a moment Andy thinks he might keep going, keep antagonizing until he elicits a real reaction.  His fingers pause mid stroke as a certain thought snags in his mind, and Anderson thinks better of it.  He'd hate to be a nuisance.
The werewolf flops onto his side and does his best impression of someone who hasn't been offended, his one leg still draped over Cove's waist.  At least this way the Scotsman couldn't go trying to leave the bed on him.  

Misery takes a moment to absorb everything Cove tells him, locking the information away in his mind so he could recite it all for Carter later, hopefully soothe the man's stress before it even began.
He wants to ask another question, his mouth moves, his jaw works, but no sound comes.  Misery is quite, hesitant.  He is gazing at Carter again, unable to fathom how someone so lovely could have shifted so quickly.  His husband wasn't a strong man, but Misery could feel bruises on his ass, ten deep punctures where Carter's fingers had been.  The man wasn't trying to hurt him, but he'd simply been that damn strong and Misery couldn't comprehend it.  
"What about....What if they're not angry? What about having sex? Is that...Does that trigger something?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 am

Mal had been giggling, preparing to retort something about how oldness did not counteract hotness when Ollie's words hit him.
"Holy shit, Ollie!" He reaches out to shove his brother's shoulder lightly. "No wonder you and Jett get along so well, quit being such a bitch!" He throws an arm over Gally's shoulder then, leaning into the ma once more like he had been earlier. "First of all, he's not dirty. Second of all, we're just hanging out. But even if he was trying to put the moves on me, the only one who should be telling him to stop is me, damnit! Jeez, between you and dad I'm never going to bring a guy home and have some privacy, am I?" Mal huffed lightly, brow furrowing as he glared at his brother. He moved to press another kiss to Gally's cheek, partially because of the whole clingy drunk thing but mostly to spite Ollie this time.

Thatcher shuddered at the feeling of his lover's fangs on his thigh, so close to the most intimate parts of himself, aching to be touched. This, combined with the alpha finally brushing over his prostate is enough to have him writhing. His own heartbeat is finally loud enough to drown out Eustass's. He can hardly hear himself think over its pounding and his breathing, getting heavier with each second that passes while his lover pleasures him.
"I'm sure I look real gorgeous right about now." Thatcher starts to scoff at the thought of how he must look, red faced and panting, squirming beneath his sex god of a mate. However, Eustass's fingers brush his prostate at just the right moment, turning his scoff into more of a cry of pleasure. "God, I need you, Eustass."

The familiar wrinkle in Cove's brow appears as he considers the question, picking up on something unusual in the way Misery had asked it.
If Carter had tried to have sex and hurt him, he would murder the man with his bare hands, even if he wasn't human anymore.
"Andeh normally shifts during sex, yeah. Ah think et's pretty hard, almost impossible for them not to. At least from what ah've heard. His claws and fangs come out an' everythin'." He nods. It's not hard for him to remember what Andy was like during sex since it was what they'd been doing practically all night before Misery had called. "Heh's always in there though. Heh might be a little rougher and scratch me up sometimes but et's never too much, ah never get scared heh's gonna hurt me or anythin'. Ah like it, actualleh. But like ah said, heh's had a lotta years ta practice controllin' it. Ah wouldn't try anythin with Carter til he gets the hang of all the wolf stuff."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:19 am

Oleander stands very still. There was a moment when his expression was open and confused-
disbelieving, before Malakai reached out to shove him. Ollie allowed for one last flash of hurt to cross his face before shutting down completely. The next time he regarded Malakai, his gunmetal gaze was dangerously narrowed.
"Oh, you wont have to worry about having privacy anymore. It was a mistake for me to try and look out for you, I mean, you've had such good relationships in the past. It was stupid of me to worry, right?" There are more cutting remarks on the tip of his tongue. It would be easy for him to strike the boy down, right here and now, using nothing but his words.
Oleander loves him though, enough to cancel out the nasty things he wants to say out of hurt.
"Anyways, we better get going. I'd hate for a bitch like me to ruin all of your uh...fun."
Malakai kisses Galileo's cheek, and Ollie wants to slug him in the face.
Instead though he smiles, spiteful, and spits on the ground near Gally's tire.

Eustass angled his fingers, twisted them deeper. Every sound Thatcher made sent his wolf into a rage, clawing and desperate to finally be united with it's mate.
"And you shall have me." The alpha gives Thatcher's prostate one last tender stroke before withdrawing his fingers. The loss of warmth was almost grievous, but Eustass soon consoled himself by finally sliding his erection up to rest against Thatcher's beautifully pink entrance. He wanted to kiss the man, but it was impossible to reach. Instead Eustass craned his neck to pepper kisses along the wonderfully sculpted thigh resting upon his right shoulder.
"Im here, baby. Im right here. Are you ready?" The man nudged his length against Thatcher's entrance, a breathless whine leaving him as he felt its warmth.

Anderson perked up as he heard Cove mention him in regard to sex. He listened intently, his eyes flickering to the Scotsman's back. A pang of guilt shoots through him, settling in his chest and making his heart heavy. He'd still been in such bliss, he'd forgotten to check Cove over for injuries as he would on a normal night. The werewolf pushed himself up, high enough to pepper soft kisses along the angry red lines that seemed to go on forever. Anderson had raked his claws along the man's shoulders, all the way down to his ass.
"Fuck." His fingers are soft now as they graze over raw skin, eventually pressing more firm against the curve of Cove's lower back. There's a place here that's deeper than the rest, and Anderson focuses all his efforts into leeching the pain away, seeing just how much he's hurt the scotsman.
He nuzzles the base of Cove's neck, sheepish and remorseful. He doesn't speak, but he hopes Cove knows that he's apologizing.
He's sorry.

"Yeah, that wont be a problem. I was just wondering."
Misery finally feels his stomach release some of the knots that had been building ever since the attack. They had only grown worse with each passing second, as Misery realized more and more just how dire the situation was. It had finally grown to a peak after Carter had fallen asleep, and Misery was struck by the idea that he'd never be able to make love to the man again. Carter would never be comfortable taking him to bed.
That thought had finally destroyed whatever it was holding the boy together. He'd cried. It had been silent but it has never hurt so much. He was terrified, down to his core, by the thought that Carter couldn't make love to him anymore.
Hearing now that it's not true, that Carter can manage this, brought on a fresh wave of tears. He had been scared for nothing. They were going to make it through this. Carter could still love him.
"Cove? Thank you. That helps. Just hearing it's manageable helps." He could never thank Cove enough. He may have very well driven himself crazy sitting alone with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:52 am

Hurt flashes across Mal's features, reflected in baby blue eyes just like his mother's. He's not quite as good as his brother at turning hurt into anger but he's spent the last seventeen years learning from the best.
"I'm not really sure you've got any place to be giving out relationship advice," His eyes flicker to Nikita, lingering to make sure it's clear what he means before he continues, "but I appreciate your concern." He pauses, considers saying something more hurtful.
However, before he can open his mouth Nikita is grabbing Ollie by the arm, tugging him towards his home.
"Alright boys, put the claws away. We're all nice friends here, right?"

Thatcher is sure he can't want Eustass anymore than he does in this moment, whining and waiting for his lover to get in position, kissing the sensitive flesh of his inner thigh. But then the man's erection is finally prodding at his entrance and he's proven wrong. It's like his entire body is on fire, aching for the man to just take him already. He never feels as complete as he does while they're making love.
"I'm ready. Oh please, fucking take me."
Normally he likes to watch Eustass when he enters, enjoying the pleasure on the man's face. But tonight he lets his eyes slip shut, prepared to simply feel every inch of his lover as he slides in just slowly enough to drive Thatcher crazy.

"Ah'm glad ah could help ya, love." Cove smiles genuinely to know he eased some of his friend's grief. "And ef it helps, a lot of the other wolves in Andeh's pack are with humans, some of em a lot weaker and smaller than me. You, too. Ah don't think et should be a problem, just a big change for ya. It'll take some gettin' used to but ah think ya can do it. Ah know yar strong, even if pretty boy isn't." He glanced over as he felt some of the pain leaving him, just then realizing what Andy was doing. It hadn't been too bad, just a light stinging in his lower back. He grinned down at his boyfriend, shaking his head. "Ah'm fine." He mouthed, running his fingers through lavender locks and leaning to press a gentle kiss to the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:33 pm

Malakai should have let it go, because now Oleander can't. Galileo is nothing. But Nikita? Ollie has loved Nikita for so long he isn't even sure when it started. But Malakai probably knows, because Oleander tells him everything.
Told him, everything. Past tense. That's one mistake Ollie wont be making anymore.
He pulls out of the Russian's grip, and turns to throw Malakai a friendly smile.
Or it would be, if there wasn't so much malice in his gaze.
"Wait, wait now Nikita. There are no claws here. No need to bring out the big guns. Because you know, Malakai is right. Im having a shitty time with my relationships right now. The whole you not wanting to date me thing sucks, and I told him about it! But you're still here, huh? Still value me as a friend. That's less than I can say for Boyd." Oleander flashes his teeth. "Malakai, when's the last time he spared you a second glance? Oh, that was even before he started fucking Jett right? Yikes. And now it's too bad, I wont be here when your good friend Gally does the same. That's unfortunate. "
Gally finally finds his voice. He'd been shocked into silence by the mounting argument. He'd never seen the two boys fight.
"Hey, Oleander. You're hurt, okay? Im gonn' ask you to stop spouting bullshit though, and go on before you say some shit you can't take back." He reached out, again surprises himself by initiating contact, his large hand curling tight over Malakai's. "Boyd don't seem like he's ever had a boyfriend before now. He's love drunk. It's nothing to do with Malakai. So don't go trying to put that shit in his head."

Eustass pushed, his hands gripping Thatcher's hips as he began to slide inside. It was a tight fit, as always. But it's been far too long, and the alpha finds himself breathless as he sinks the rest of the way in.
"Hot. Fuck, you're so hot." Eustass was having a hard time finding his voice, barely able to string together words as Thatcher's heat consumes him. The man buries his face in Thatcher's shoulder. His entire body is shaking.

"Oh, I know you're fine." Anderson smiled so wide tiny crinkles appeared at his eyes, hands massaging now, very careful to avoid brushing wounded skin. There was a flutter in his belly when Cove grinned at him, and Andy was left awestruck by the idea the he had butterflies. Actual fucking butterflies.
Anderson knew then. Cove has him whipped. Utterly and completely.

Misery let out a humorless chuckle at the mention of his husband lacking strength. Oh, he'd believed it too, until Carter was barrelling into a fucking monster, all for him. He'd never witnessed such raw bravery.
"He saved my life today. Did I tell you that? When we were attacked, it wasn't after him. He could have run. He didn't." Misery's breath hitches as he remembers the moment he realized Carter wasn't leaving. He'd wanted the man to flee. He'd wanted Carter to save himself.
Carter saved him instead.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:10 pm

Malakai's nose crinkles as his brother's words hit him. It's always been his tell, a sign he's about to cry. He's sensitive, everyone knows. Especially Ollie and his father. But still, he doesn't cry as often as one might think.
He doesn't want to do it. Not tonight, not here, not now.
"Thank you Gally. Thank you for giving more of a shit about me than my own fucking brother. Guess he's too busy kissing Jett's ass like everyone else in the house to try to be nice to little old me anymore." He tries to spit the words bitterly but he can't muster up any real malice. Mostly because he's got nothing else over his brother. What can he say? Ollie's always been the prettier one, the smarter one, the funnier one. The only weak spot is the Nikita problem but of course, everyone knows Nikky is head over heels for Ollie, just too scared to do anything about it at the moment.
"You know, Ollie, I wish you never fucking came out here. If this is you 'looking out for me,' then shove it up your ass. I'll handle myself." He feels tears pricking his eyes but ignores them, hoping they'll go away. He's not going to cry right now. Not in front of Gally. Not if he can help it.

Thatcher is breathless as Eustass slides inside, filling him so completely. It's like this every time but he will never get used to it. It always makes him believe in the mating bond they share even more. They fit together so perfectly, they have to be made for this.
He only opens his eyes once the man is fully sheathed inside of him, smiling up at his lover.
"You know, you're almost pretty damn adorable right now. Better be careful, big guy." He chuckles, reaching out to hold onto the man's biceps, caressing the trembling muscles gently.

Cove leans into his lover's chest, even going so far as to nuzzle his neck softly. It was an unusually sweet gesture for the scotsman but Andy tended to make him do more and more of those each day.
"Heh did? Ah don't believe et." Cove chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Wow, et almost makes me like him a little bit more." There was a pause. "Almost." He made sure Misery would know he was only teasing by the tone of his voice. "But realleh, ah'll have ta thank him. Don't know what ah'd do if that beast hurt ya." Truly, he respected Carter the tiniest bit after hearing this new piece of information. He didn't know if even he would have the strength to look a monster in the face and tackle it head on. The man had to be brave in a way Cove had never expected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Oleander falters as he notices Malakai's nose crinkling. He knows what that means. It's been this way since they were children, and rarely ever is Oleander the cause of it. He's has always been the one to wipe tears away, and bare his teeth at whoever had inspired them.
But then the boy opens his mouth, and Ollie is stuck again by his words. It's instinct to fire back, but he's lost his will to fight. Is this how things are now? Malakai is shunning him because of Jett? Oleander swallows back the bile rising in his throat. He's defended his brother. Even earlier when Jett and Boyd were being too handsy, Jett had left because of him. Because he knew Oleander would fight for Malakai.
And here the boy was, fighting him, all for Gally.
Ollie wanted to cry, but he wouldn't give them the satisfaction. He wouldn't let Gally know he'd won.
"You're so full of shit, Mal. I can't even believe it. I've always been like this, I've always had an opinion on the guys you bring home and it's never been a problem. You're always so happy to gossip with me. But now you've got a sweet spot for Gally, so what? Why is he so important that you fucking turned on me, you little ungrateful bastard." Oleander is shaking, his entire body quivering with hurt and barely restrained rage. "I love you, and yeah, he is dirty. And he's fucking mean. And obviously strong enough to break you if he wanted to, and no one knows anything about him, so who knows if he wants to or not. I came out here, and I worried about you. And you just fucking bit my head off for it. Me! You have never ever been like this with me, but here we are." The boy's shoulders sag in defeat, he doesn't look at Malakai again. Instead his steely gaze flickers to Gally instead.
"I'm leaving. You can have him. But if you hurt him, it doesn't matter that im pissed with him. You'll pay for it."
Galileo squeezes Malakai's hand.
"I ain't gonn' hurt him. Don't you worry your pretty little mind about that."

Eustass is too overwhelmed with love to speak. He croons instead, low and loving against Thatcher's neck. His lips brush the man's ear, and he kisses just to the side of it.
He wants to move. He tries, once, but its sends a wave of white hot pleasure through him, the kind that leaves white dancing on the edges of his vision, and Eustass is forced to pause. He tucks his face back into the crook of Thatcher's neck, struggles to take calming breaths. Eventually Thatcher's shoulder grows wet. Eustass does not cry often, and he never speaks of it when it happens. He wont mention it now. And honestly, there is nothing to say. It's just too much relief, he can't seem to hold it all in his heart. He is not alright when Thatcher is away. He tortures himself with thoughts that he'd never have this again, that the last time would have indeed been the last time.
"Im so glad you're home." The man's voice is muffled by Thatcher's hair, his hips drawing back slowly, deliberately.

Anderson felt the man nuzzle into his neck, and couldn't stop himself from wrapping Cove up completely. His arms held the scotsman warm and secure against a broad chest, while his one leg hooked around the man's hips. It would be near damn impossible to get away, even if Cove wanted to.
"Hey, im going to be a beast that hurts him if you don't get off the phone Cassandra. Don't you know werewolves are possessive fucks? Especially with mates and lovers. Also did I mention we live off of attention? Like if we are ignored we'll die. We'll just fucking comburst like a vampire in the sunlight." Anderson nudges the phone away from Cove's ear, kisses the outer shell. "So don't let me die. Stop giving away all my sweet talk, I need it to survive."

Misery is warmed by Cove's concerned, by the feeling that his friend truly did respect Carter for the sacrifice he'd made.
"He's supposed to go see his alpha or whatever tomorrow. I don't even know what that means, or what an 'alpha' is. Does your uh, does your boyfriend have an alpha?" Misery can hear whoever it is. They sound tall, and perky, and exactly like someone Cove would take home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:45 pm

Mal sighed as he realized Ollie was upset too now. He truly hated fighting, especially with his brother.
"I know you always have an opinion on guys I bring home, Ollie. That's different. Gally's not here to get in my pants. I'm trying to make a friend for once and in one fucking hour both you and dad have stared him down and made him feel shitty. I just didn't want you to scare him off, alright? He's a good guy! I can tell, believe me. I know it might not seem like I'm a good judge of character because I've thrown myself at some real pieces of shit but I always knew, I was just too desperate to give a shit." Malakai folded his arms across his chest almost protectively, feeling self conscious at admitting aloud just how pathetic he was. Still though, he kept a hold of Gally's hand. He appreciated the man attempting to comfort him. "I didn't mean to start a fight."

"Me too baby, me too." Thatcher's voice is gentle as he reaches out, carding his fingers through his lover's hair. "I'm so glad I'm home with you. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this." It's unusual that he croons like this to Eustass, so tenderly. Normally, he's all smiles and teasing, even during sex. He never gets too serious for too long. But something is making him hold onto Eustass just a little bit tighter tonight. Maybe it's the tears he feels wetting his shoulder, how he knows exactly what's going through the alpha's head. "I love you so much, Eustass." He lets out a soft groan when the man finally moves. He swears he's never felt anything that comes even close to this pleasure before Eustass came into his life.

Cove squirms as Andy kisses his ear, the man's breath tickling his neck. He swats at him again this time, though can't help but smile.
"Sorreh if ah seem distracted. Another thing ah should tell ya about werewolves; they're annoyin' and clingy motherfuckers when ya try ta take a damn phone call." He speaks teasingly at Andy before considering Misery's question. "Alpha... yeah, ah think heh's got one of those. Heh didn't for a while but heh just joined his brother's pack. An alpha is like tha leader. They're all devoted to 'em and shit, but especially if the alpha is the one that turned 'em. Then they're like crazy loyal and shite. Like ah said, Andeh was born one and heh just joined this pack so heh's not too weird about it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 am

Oleander wants to make nice, but Malakai is still protecting Gally as though he's some victim. And the boy had reminded him, once again, that Nikita didn't want him.
Goddamnit.
He spends all of his waking moments trying to put that in the back of his mind, find some way to live with constantly feeling rejected by the one person he needs to breathe.
He regrets ever leaving the house. He should've just gone to bed. Waited his parents out.
"I didn't mean to come over here sticking my nose where it so obviously doesn't belong. Or maybe I did, but I wont anymore. Goodnight." The boy takes Nikita's hand, exhausted with the fight. Exhausted to his core.
Galileo watches the boy stalk off towards Nikita's home, wonders just how bad a fight he's just witnessed.
"Malakai, sugar I don't want you fightin' no one over me. I'll be alright. It don't matter to me what they think." But he knows that Malakai cares what they think. He doesn't want the boy having to worry that his family is angry with him. He doesn't ever want to be an inconvenience to the one of the only people who believe he's worth defending.
"Long as you know me, and you're okay with me, then who the fuck care what Oleander thinks? Or Eustass for that matter. I wont hurt you. So I ain't got no reason to pay them any mind." He doesn't want Malakai to ever worry about being alone. Or that Gally is only here because he wants something from it.
All Gally wants from this is Malakai's time. Someone to bond with over bourbon. Love like that is unconditional.

"Thatcher..." Eustass's voice is unsteady, breaks as he speaks his mates name, over and over, huffing sobs into the man's shoulder. "Im never okay when you're gone, you know that? I think about Bellamy bringing you to me, what it was like to see you dying. And I think about it happening an entire world away." The man seems to bite back a howl of grief, hips jerking forward to bury himself in Thatcher's heat. "I wouldn't love the world if you're not in it. I don't care about the sun anymore. There is daylight but with you gone it's never sunny." His shoulders tremble, but his hands are gripping Thatcher's hips tightly enough to keep his hands steady with every slow thrust.

Anderson lets out another tiny huff, but his lips are quirked up into a sly smile. "If you're going to tell him that, be sure to mention what fabulous lovers we are too. Tell him that you can't seem to keep your hands off of me." It was the other way around. Anderson was the one who couldn't seem to keep his hands or lips to himself. The man is shameless, catching the hand Cove used to swat at him with, pressing soft kisses to each fingertip. "Tell him how you can't get enough of me."

Misery glances over to Carter, has the urge to trace the lines of exhaustion near his brow. It seems there is already some truth to the alpha thing. That mad how somehow been able to calm Carter when even he had been useless. Misery wants to be jealous, but all he can feel is gratitude. It was a miracle to finally see his lover resting.
"How does that werewolf treat you otherwise? Did you not tell me about him because he's a wolf or is there something else?" He was surprised by how fondly Cove spoke of his new fling. Wondered if it really was just a fling. As far as Misery knew, the man hadn't been serious with anyone since breaking up with Leon.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:37 am

"If you don't care I'll try not to let it bother me so much." Mal sighed softly, leaning onto the man's shoulder. "I just didn't want him being rude to you. I mean it's one thing if he wanted to bitch about me hanging out with you later when we're alone and gossiping. We always talk shit about everyone together. But saying it to your face is just damn mean." He massaged the back of Gally's hand with his thumb gently, appreciating how the man had initiated the contact. "I really do hate fucking fighting with him though." He groaned, knowing his brother had to be hurt to leave like that without making up completely. He would have to fix things later. For now he could only watch Nikita lead the boy inside of his home, a strong arm around his waist. He trusted the Russian to take care of him for now. Nikita was just about the only person he fully trusted with Oleander aside from their parents.

"I might be the sun but my days without you are pretty dark too." Thatcher murmured, pressing his face into the crook of his lover's neck, inhaling the man's scent and letting it relax him completely. He lived for moments like these. "There's never a minute I'm not thinking of you, how our little family is doing without me there. I worry sometimes that I'll get back and everything will be... gone." He constantly worried about something happening while he was miles and miles away, unable to do anything but come home to nothing, just like last time. It haunted him. "Seeing you at the airport when I'm coming home is like coming up for air when I've been drowning for months." He doesn't know why this is all coming out now, why they're having this heart to heart while making love but he doesn't question it for too long. It makes him feel even more connected to his lover, the man who gave him a reason to get up in the mornings. It only made all of the feelings more intense. He couldn't help himself as he dug his claws into defined shoulder blades, crying out in pleasure and scraping them down the man's back, urging him to go deeper.

"How does heh treat me?" Cove hums, purposely speaking the question aloud for Andy's sake. He taps his chin, acting as if he had to think long and hard about this. Truly, he knows that the answer is that Andy makes him happier than he's been in a long time. Maybe even the happiest he's ever been. That's why he hasn't told Misery. He was scared, wanted to pretend this wasn't as serious as it really was, that he wasn't falling in love again and terrified of every last minute of it. "Ah mean, like ah said heh's a clingy bitch and a real pain in the arse." He chuckles, blowing Andy a kiss to assure him he isn't truly irritated. It was crazy, really. He'd never cared so much about someone's feelings, to the point where he didn't even want to say rude things. Not even Leon's. "Ah can't be sure ef et's just him or a wolf thing, but heh's a jealous possessive fucker too. Heh says it's all wolves. They do this matin' thing, like they mate for life with someone. They're like fuckin' crazeh if ya soh much as look at their mate." He pauses when he finishes explaining this, thinking of how to answer the second part of Misery's question. "Ah guess ah didn't tell ya because ah... ah just didn't get to et." He would tell Misery later, sometime they were alone. He'd tell him all about how he was scared shitless to say out loud that he was in a committed relationship again. But not now. He was sure Andy would get all pouty if he heard, would think Cove was ashamed of him or something. He couldn't handle that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

"I reckon he's trying extra hard to let me know he don't like me then huh?"  Galileo would be more offended if he felt the boys dislike was unfounded.  Ollie seems to have paid attention to his mean streak involving Jett, worries it'll apply to Malakai as well.  
Gally doesn't blame him.  He understands the want to protect precious things, and Malakai is truly precious.  
"I don't think I much like seeing ya'll fight either.  I know you two are close."  Gally has never had family like that, the kind willing to get nasty if they feel their loved ones are threatened.
His mother had always gone quiet when things got hard.

Thatcher's words were hard to take without sobbing, but Eustass kept quiet, biting back another wave of tears as he pushed into his  mate, deeper and deeper until he was swallowed whole.  The alpha felt claws raking down his shoulders, ragged breaths rising to a rasping howl.  He shuddered, but his hips never paused.  Eustass gripped Thatcher tightly and shoved into him like he had the last time they made love, with a crushing desperation.
"Gonna be...too rough."  The man hissed out, forehead gently knocking against Thatcher's.  "Im sorry.  Im weak. Im...."  He can't seem to catch his breath, knows his grip is bruising, claws cutting into tender flesh.  He tries, but he can't force himself to loosen his hold. He wants to stop, but he might die if he does. His heart might break beyond repair if they are parted now.

Anderson picked his head up as Cove echoed the question he'd been asked, lilac eyes soft and wary, watching the scotsman make a show of consideration.  He was waiting with baited breath, knowing he needed to hear this but also wishing he didn't have to.  What if Cove wasn't satisfied?
Andy exhaled sharply, shaking those thoughts from his head. He needed to hear this.  He needed to know if there was a problem so he could fix it, before it somehow got away from him and ended in disaster.
Cove speaks, and Anderson listens, hanging onto every word.  When the scotsman paused to blow a kiss, Anderson reaches out and catches it, brings that palm to his lips.  He understands it's Cove's way of letting him know they're okay.  The werewolf only worries when Cove hesitates.  
He hadn't told his bestfriend about them.  Evidently because he simply hadn't gotten around to it.
Andy tried not to let it get at him, even despite the pin prick in his heart.  Maybe this wasn't as serious for Cove as it was to him.  Anderson had told everyone in his life about the miracle man he shared a bed with. He'd had the easy conversation with Roman, giddy and hopeless telling the man about how Cove gave him butterflies. And he'd endured the harder talks, mentioning to Morgan with an aching heart that he'd finally found someone he might marry.  
It's a splash of cold water to his senses, realizing Cove hadn't even told his best friend.  
"Well damn, Caterina.  Way to put a guy in his place."  Anderson leaned until his lips brushed the dark purple love mark at the hollow of Cove's throat. He wanted to kiss that spot, just as much as he wanted to hide his face there.  

Misery could tell that Cove wanted to say more, but knew why he hadn't.   He had been with Cove through everything, ever since they'd been small.  They grew together. He'd witnessed all the high points in the Scotsman's life, as well as the lows.  Misery could remember the devastation Cove had experienced, how terrible it was to see him so defeated after Leon.  He was glad that Cove was being careful this time around.
"Well, I guess I like him if you like him."  At least now he had a werewolf around Carter could talk to. If Cove trusted this guy, then he would too.  
"You should bring him by tomorrow before Carter leaves.  Maybe that way he won't be so nervous to go meet his new uh, pack again."  Misery felt foolish saying the words.  If not for all the mounting evidence, he'd believe this whole werewolf mess to be some sort of elaborate joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:38 am

"We are." Mal smiled fondly at the thought of his relationship with his brother. "Always have been. We kinda always tell each other everything." He probably would have gone inside tonight and told Ollie all about his and Gally's time together, how nice the man was to him. Maybe then Ollie would have given him a chance. "I'll have to kiss his ass tomorrow. I'm sure we'll make up though. We don't fight often but when we do, it never lasts too long." He was happy Oleander could never stay mad at him for too long. He hoped the boy had a good night with Nikky tonight, maybe that would make him a little more agreeable tomorrow. "Let's change the subject, though. Why don't you tell me more about yourself, cowboy? You got any brothers or sisters?" He nearly cringed then, regretting the words the second they left his mouth. Of course Gally didn't have any family. Or if he did, they were all long gone. He had never seen the man visit any family or even make a phone call home.

"Shh, baby, you're not being too rough. You're just fine." Thatcher can hardly catch his breath either, his mate bringing him closer and closer to the edge with each thrust of his hips. He knows he will feel it as soon as they're done, where his alpha is holding him so tightly. But right now he hardly even notices. White hot pleasure is coursing through him, leaving no room for pain. All he can think about is Eustass, Eustass, Eustass. He only wants more. Telling the man to stop or take it easy is not a part of his vocabulary. "In fact, you're fucking p-perfect." His voice trembles each time Eustass brushes his prostate. Finally he lurches forward, fangs sinking into the flesh of his lover's neck. "I want you harder." The words leave his mouth before he stops to think about them. He truly means them as well, even though he knows Eustass is already going so hard he won't be able to walk for a day at least.

"Sure, love. Ah'll have ta make sure heh's cool with et, but ah think he'll be fine. Heh's a pretty good guy, actualleh. Better than ah deserve, that's for damn sure." Cove chuckled softly, eyeing the hurt in Andy's eyes and feeling his heart clench with pain and guilt. He would have to fix this, just as soon as he got off of the phone. "Even if heh doesn't want ta, ah've pretty much got him wrapped around mah finger. Soh weh should be there. Ah love ya, Misereh. Don't be afraid ta call me if ya ever need help with anythin'. Ah'll always be here." He nodded, already dropping kisses into his boyfriend's hair as he prepared to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Gally thinks about the ocean. He thinks of his mother dancing in the rain, and his father cursing because of the mud she'd tracked into the house.
"Naw, I ain't got any siblings or nothing. It's probably for the best." Galileo squeezes Malakai's hand, his mouth suddenly dry. He doesn't want to say too much, nothing that would make Malakai look at him with pitiful eyes.
"I spent most of my childhood runnin' interference for my parents. Mom was meek, and dad was a rattlesnake. I don't rightly believe another kid would've made it." He didn't have time to look out for anyone aside from himself and his mother. That alone was a full time job.
"Im glad you got someone that looks out for you though. It's a good thing." Sometimes he wonders what its like, having someone around who'd love him unconditionally. Malakai has several people like that, himself included.

Eustass thought his heart was going to detonate. He sank his teeth into the blonde's shoulder, inwardly apologizing for the gesture as he tasted copper on his tongue. Thatcher asked for it harder, and the sound of his voice brought forth a nearly wild roar. Eustass pushed his mate to the bed, hiked the mans legs up so high that Thatcher was practically off the mattress, and shoved into him like he was trying to push every bit of his huge body inside of him. He can't see anymore. His vision is too red and his cries are too high and fast. He wasn't getting in air because there wasnt enough space between his moans to suck any in, but it didn't matter because he isn't going to last like this anyways. He wouldn't even last ten seconds. He was going to be blown to smithereens.

Despite his worry of Cove's commitment, Anderson grinned. He was proud to hear that the Scotsman knew he was loved, knew that Andy would do anything for him. He'd always felt that maybe if he'd loved Morgan harder, things would have been alright. He could have been enough. Anderson had learned from his mistakes. He was doing everything in his power to let Cove know he was in this, for better or for worse. He wouldn't let himself be driven away this time.
"At least you know im head over heels for you. That's not such a bad thing." Anderson should be wary, but he doesn't feel like Cove would take advantage of him.
Or at least, he hopes not.

"I love you too, Cove. Thanks for everything." Misery could tell the man was ready to get off the phone. He didn't mind. With Carter sleeping so peacefully next to him, Misery wanted to savor the moment. "I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good night." He would thank his friend more in the morning, but for now Misery finally felt exhaustion weighing him down. He just wanted to close his eyes, and forget werewolves even existed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:08 pm

"You are a tough motherfucker." Mal smiled softly at the other man. It explained a lot, picturing a young Gally trying to protect his mother from his father. "You're right, another kid might not have been able to handle it." He could only imagine what it would be like, growing up in a home like that. He suddenly felt guilty for all his complaining. Gally had obviously been through worse. He felt bad for the other man but tried not to let it show on his face. Galileo did not seem like the type to accept sympathy very well. "Don't worry, I'm gonna be looking out for you now. I know, I might not look like much but I'm scrappy, damnit." He gave a toothy grin, giggling lightly. "I got your back."

Thatcher is sure all of his senses are useless apart from one. He can't see, can't hear, can't smell, can't taste, but holy shit, he can sure as hell feel. His entire body is on fire. It's the good kind, fireworks shooting through him.
"Eustass!" His voice sounds strangled when he moans out his lover's name, clutching onto the man tighter than he knew was possible. Eustass is thrusting so hard he knows that he might break. He also knows that he doesn't care. He needs it like this, needs Eustass fucking him until he can't remember his own name. He wants this to last forever, but knows he only has a few more seconds at most. Then he's exploding, his release bursting out onto his stomach as he cries his alpha's name over and over again, even when his voice is only a soft rasp.

"Night love." Cove waited until the line went dead before putting his phone down and returning his attention to Anderson. "Now ya can have mah sweet talk." He winked, trailing kisses down the wolf's defined jawline. He never thought he would be such an affectionate and cuddly person and yet here he was now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:24 pm

"I can see that. You looked like you were damn well ready to fight Oleander for me just a couple minutes ago." Malakai smiled, and Galileo felt something lift in his ribcage. If he remembers correctly, this is what it was like to value someone else's happiness. He hasn't felt this in years. Thatcher had been slowly reintroducing him to the feeling, but Malakai just made his fucking heart flutter, just because he was so damn glad to see the boy happy.
Galileo is not a sentimental person, but he scoots closer, and looks at Malakai like he can't believe such a beautiful creature exists.
"Sugar, I ain't good with words but thank you. You do have my back. And you were willing to give me a chance even after i'd made an ass of myself. I...Well I appreciate it." Gally wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words. He merely smiled. It was a little crooked and it felt strange, but it was genuine.

Thatcher is moaning his name, and Eustass feels his wolf going wild at the sound of it. When his mate comes, when he feels Thatcher clench and seize around him, Eustass's vision goes from red to white. The pleasure becomes too much for him to bare, so consuming it overloads every circuit. He pushes deeper, finally filling his mate after all this time. The cry that came with him was more vulnerable than humans were meant to show. It was stripped bare of every barrier a person could put up. It was a sound he'd only ever made for Thatcher.
Eustass collapses on top of his mate, still pressing breathless kisses to the mans lips and face, anywhere he can reach.
"Are you okay? Did I...Did I hurt you?"

"Well you better get to talking, because i'm wasting away over here. It's been like ten whole minutes since i've gotten a decent dose of attention, and i'm weak." Cove's lips tickle his skin, but Anderson is so hungry for the contact he can only pull the man closer. His fingertips are at the base of Cove's neck, sliding up into the man's hairline and scraping every so gently. "If you don't do something imma explode and you're going to have to clean up pieces of werewolf splattered across your room."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:38 am

"You know, you might not be good with words but I think you're doing just fine, Gally." Mal smiled sweetly at the other man, squeezing his hand tight. "Thank you too, for being out here with me and sharing your booze. It's why you're becoming my favorite person." He gave him a wink. "I'm pretty tired. And Roxanne is nice and all but I don't think we wanna sleep out here." He paused, cringing as he tried to listen in on his parents. He sure as hell hoped they were done by now. "Okay thank God, they're done." He let out a sigh of relief. "If you want then, my room is plenty big enough for the both of us. That way we don't gotta deal with the wreck that is your room tonight. You look like you could use a rest."

Thatcher struggles to catch his breath, though he's smiling again as he enjoys his lover's kisses.
"No, baby. I'm just fine." He chuckles softly, capturing Eustass's hands and pressing kisses to each clawed finger. "God, I fucking love you, Eustass Kidd." He murmured, still panting as he basks in the aftermath of their lovemaking. His hips are a nasty sight at the moment, already bruising surrounded by bloody claw marks. He truly doesn't mind though. They should heal soon, even if it will take longer than usual because they're from his alpha. The pain was worth it, for this time with Eustass.

"Well ah wouldn't want tha'." Cove smirks slyly as he pulls back only so he can move to straddle his boyfriend instead, bracing his hands on either side of Andy's head. "Ah better get ta sweet talkin. Before ah do though..." He speaks teasingly, taking a strand of long lavender locks and twirling it around his finger. "Do ya think ya can do me a favor? Come with me tomorra mornin' and talk ta my friend's husband? Ah don't know if ya picked up on any of the conversation but heh just got bitten and heh's freakin' out and shite. You would be another friendly big bad wolf ta calm him down. What do ya say? Ya could mess with meh in front of other people, isn't that yar favorite activity?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:01 am

Mal smiles at him, and for a moment Gally forgets about the constant ache in his temple.  For just one moment, he gets to know what it's like to be called someone's favorite person, to be looked at like he makes a difference. If anyone asked, he'd lie about it, but in those brief moments, Galileo thought that maybe in another life he could love Malakai.  In some other universe, he wouldn't be so broken, he'd be enough.
But not this universe.  Not this time around.
"Careful Malakai, just seeing you in my truck seems to have bothered Ollie and the alpha man.  Good lord help us if they find me sleepin' in your room. Eustass alone would have my hide."  He doubts even Thatcher could save him from that.  

"I Love you.  Love you so much it hurts."  Eustass has rolled over now, his hands tender as they ghost over the bloodied mess of Thatcher's hips.  His heart aches at the sight, and he immediately regrets being so rough with his mate.  
"I didn't mean to do this, Thatch.  I didn't want you to bleed."  The alpha can see perfect bruises where each of his fingers had been, all tipped with bloody punctures. He covers the place his palm had been, matching his fingers to corresponding wounds.  Eustass drops kisses to Thatcher's forehead, and puts all his effort into leeching the man's pain away.

"Look at you, trying to rope me into doing your bidding."  Anderson watches as Cove curls lavender strands around his finger, can't help but think of how literal it truly is.  He was completely wrapped up in Cove, the man can bend him as he sees fit.
"You don't have to point out how much fun it would be for me.  All you have to say is that it'll make you happy. That seems to be the fastest way to get my attention these days."  Anderson has given up on hiding his love, instead he showers the scotsman in it every chance he gets. Cove obviously knows he has it, all of it.  "You gotta know i'd follow you anywhere by now, Christa."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:36 am

Mal's face falls as he realizes what Gally says is very true.
"Shit, you're right." He groans. "That's not fair. Jett can be in Ollie's room without anyone even thinking twice but you're right, if I brought you into mine daddy would drag you right back out." His lower lip is jutting out in an almost pout as he considers a way to make this work. He could go ask Eustass's permission first, let him know that Gally would be sleeping in his room, as a friend. But that would mean entering his parent's room after he knew what he would find up there currently. He shuddered at the thought. "Damnit. I mean I love my daddy and all but sometimes I want to hate him." He pauses before slipping his phone out of his pocket and sending a text to his father.
"Gally's gonna sleep in my room tonight, AS A FRIEND. I trust him not to try anything but you know if he did I'd yell for you in a second. I know you'll kick his ass for me. Goodnight, love you daddy." He figured this was the best approach, letting the man know that he would tell him if he needed protecting. It was worth a shot, anyways. He was determined to get everyone to let him be friends with Gally in peace.
Now all he had to do was wait.

"Don't you worry, big guy. I don't mind it." Thatcher attempts to shoo him away, get him to stop leeching, even though he knows that it's useless. It's their usual after sex routine, Eustass feeling guilty. No matter how much he assures his mate that he's not so easy to break, it'll never be enough. "I'd do it all over again, you know that." He smirks slyly, leaning up to capture the man's lips tiredly. "You're hotter when you're all rough, you know that." He's teasing, attempting to tug the man down so he can curl up onto his chest. He can remember a time when Eustass refused to stay in bed after sex. God, he's so grateful for this.

"Course ah do." Cove smirks, pressing a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead. "But ah figured it'd be nice ta at least pretend ah don't know ah could get ya ta do anything ah want." He teases, lying back down and sliding an arm around his lover's waist. "Soh is that a yes? Ah promise they're normal. Too normal and sweet if ya ask me. They live in a big mansion though, Carter's all rich and shite, never worked a day in his life either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:06 am

"Come on now, he is a royal pain but it ain't so bad. I think it's a mighty good thing he takes care of ya'll like he does." Eustass might be a pain in the ass, but he's a good man in a storm. Gally's mother used to tell him that those were the best sort of people. She'd always said it longingly, like she'd wished his father could be that way.
"If he asks about my room, tell him it's my bad. I'll clean it up tomorrow mornin'." Galileo doesn't want anyone confronting Jett about it. This was is business alone. He can't rightly explain it, but there is something unnerving about the thought of anyone else fighting with Jett. Galileo thinks about ripping the boy apart, and that is fine. But Eustass saying something reprimanding? Even if Jett deserved it, it would not sit right with Gally.

Eustass lets Thatcher get comfortable, prepared to lie with him until Thatch himself feels like moving. He's been this way ever since the soldier admitted once so long ago that he hated being alone. The alpha was a devoted shadow, never taking a second with his mate for granted.
His phone beeps, and Eustass would have ignored it had it not been the special sound for one of his children texting. He groans softly, does his best not to jostle Thatcher, and reaches for his phone.
His shoulders grow taut a moment later as he reads over the message, fingers making no move to respond. It was instinct to tell the boy no, forbid him from letting Gally anywhere near his room. But that would be no good. It would only make Malakai resent him.
At least this way, the boy was talking to him. Willing to let him know if anything went wrong.
"I'm taking it as a promise you'll call for me. I'll be listening out for you. I love you most. Good night baby." The alpha hit send before offering the phone to his lover, jaw clenched in concern. "Tell me I have nothing to worry about, Thatch."

Anderson moves with Cove. He likes being face to face, able to see the scotsman. He likes it best when they are so close he can feel Cove's heart beating against his. "So you're taking me to make nice with some little playboy? It could work, but I gotta warn you, I feel like i'm coming down with something. Could be a twenty four hour bug, I might not make it." The gargantuan werewolf lets out a pathetic cough, throws an arm over his face as though he feels faint. He does all of this, just in the hopes of getting Cove to smile at him. "Plus i'm just a poorly crippled peasant. But if you're sure you want to show me off to your happy rich friends then I guess I can't argue with that. But you gotta be sure to tell 'em how amazing I am." Anderson is teasingly, mostly. There is a part of him that worries about meeting Cove's friends, worries they wont like him-
Worries they could convince Cove he isn't good enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jett Jones

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:31 pm

Mal grinned as he read the message from his father, holding it out for Gally to see.
"Look at that, you're making progress already." He spoke happily. He was going to make Eustass like Gally, maybe then he could have the man in his room whenever he wanted. "Momma won't let him murder you, don't worry." He assured as he poured himself one last shot. "One for the road." He didn't feel that affected by all the alcohol until he slid out of the truck and tried to stand upright. He nearly tipped right over, only stopped by bracing himself on the side of the truck. "Whoa there, I had more to drink than I thought." He giggled, swaying lightly as he tried to get his balance.

Thatcher was curious as to what had the man so tense all of a sudden. But then he read and he only chuckled, shaking his head.
"Eustass, I know you think Gally is just a big dumb redneck, but come on, he'd have to be a fucking idiot to try anything with you just down the hall." Thatcher moves to rub the tension out of his lover's shoulders, strong hands massaging gently. "I love you but you gotta know that Mal is gonna grow up sometime. He's going to want boys in his room not just as friends. And I know you don't like Gally but I'd be the happiest man in the world if that's the worst my baby is gonna do for himself. Gally's a good kid."

"Of course, love. Ah'll tell em all about how yar head over heels for meh. And ah like ya too, sometimes." He was kidding, as always. He could never let things get too serious. "But realleh, ah know they'll like ya. And if they don't they can kiss my arse." He chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to Andy's lips. He'd never get sick of kissing this man, he was realizing. Things were really getting more serious than he'd like to admit. He was already to the point where he couldn't imagine living without him. "You're my poorleh crippled peasant and ah like ya, so that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galileo Gray

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Malakai tips forward, and Galileo is at his side in an instant. His hands are strong and warm, but surprisingly gentle as they held the boy steady. "Hey, hey, hold your horses there, fastball. Ya gonn' wind up gettin'' intimate with the dirt if ya ain't careful." The man takes a moment to lock his vehicle up, having already decided he was out of options. There was only one way Malakai was going to make it safely inside. It had become a ritual ever since they started drinking together. Mal would leave on his own two feet, and he'd come home slumped against Galileo's chest, tucked under his chin like a child.
"Alright, you know the drill. Arms around my neck. Try to hold on tight." The alcohol had him buzzed but not disoriented, it was still an easy task sweeping Malakai off his feet.

The alpha leans into Thatcher's touch, welcoming the comfort it provides. Even if he doesn't like Gally, he trusts his lovers judgement, knowing the man would never endanger their children.
Still though, no one would ever be enough for Malakai. Especially not someone so careless with their own life.
"It's not about Gally, Thatch. Everyone likes to tell me that Malakai is growing up as though I don't know it. Of course I know that. I know better than anyone. But knowing it and coming to terms with it, those are two very different things." Eustass lives in constant fear of the day all his babies grow up and leave him. Of course they'll still be around, but they'll have lives of their own. They will be adults doing adult things and Eustass isn't ready for it. And he surely isn't ready to be all alone again while his mate is over seas. His children are his universe.
"Im just not ready to let go yet. And I might not ever be."

Cove kisses him, and Anderson all but purrs at the contact. He'd gotten good at being alone, but it's regressed to the point where he craves Cove's attention, gets drunk off the scotsman's touch.
"Well if that's the case then by all means count me in." It doesn't take much to reassure him. He remembers the early days of their relationship. Cove would have never let him stay for so long, and he'd definitely never lingered to cuddle. Anderson had been earning his affections, little by little. "Honestly im proud you're finally getting around to introducing me to your bestfriend. I was starting to think i'd just be your dirty little secret forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes.    

Back to top Go down

Changes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: