Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miracles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Miracles   Miracles EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:46 am

Vitaly lets out a quiet groan to himself as he slips out of bed, trying to make it to the bathroom without disturbing his lover.
Bellamy had just gotten home the previous day after three months away from him. They’d hardly been able to wait until the boys were asleep before making love until the early hours of the morning. Bellamy was exhausted, and rightfully so.
Vitaly was too, of course, but his little problem woke him up anyways, just like it had nearly every morning while Bellamy was away.
He makes it to the bathroom just in time to sink to his knees in front of the toilet, spilling the contents of his stomach inside.
A whispered string of Russian curses pass his lips as he wipes his mouth, sits down on the bathroom floor for a moment with his head in his hands.
Okay, so this isn’t normal.
He had known that for a while now, to be fair. His queasiness, restlessness, and aching muscles were persistent and as much as he tried to come up with excuses, they weren’t going anywhere. He’d tried telling himself it was a stomach bug, a cold, anything. His last attempt was just a few weeks ago, deciding that it must just be a side effect of his loneliness with Bellamy gone. A severe type of depression.
But now his soldier is back and nothing has changed.
He probably should say something.
The Russian sighs as he hoists himself up off the floor, making his way back to the bedroom. He stops in the doorway, lips curled in a tight frown as he watches his husband’s sleeping form.
Does he really need to ruin the man’s homecoming with this? What if it’s really nothing? After all, the symptoms aren’t too bad. Only an inconvenience, really.
He has almost convinced himself that it can wait when Bellamy begins to stir in his sleep, reaching out as if searching for the warm body that is supposed to be beside him.
Vitaly inwardly groans as he considers things being the other way around. If Bellamy had any type of pain or sickness, no matter how insignificant, he would want the man to get checked out. Just to be safe. Because he didn’t know what he would do without him.
He knows Bellamy feels the same.
So yes, he does need to tell him. And probably sooner rather than later.
Slowly, he tiptoes towards the bed, crawling under the sheets and curling himself into the soldier’s broad chest. The warmth is more soothing than Bellamy would ever know.
Still, he prepares to ruin it. Bellamy begins to stir again and he takes the opportunity.
“Hey.” He whispers, lips landing on the man’s jaw as he speaks. “You awake?”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Bellamy isn't fully conscious yet and still he smiles at the sound of his husbands voice, an arm sliding out to wind protectively around the boy's waist, pulling him closer. He breathes against Vitaly's curls like he's trying to memorize the smell, anchor himself to this moment forever.
The man gives a soft hums in response, his sleepy smile only growing when he feels lips against his jawline.  
"Mhmm, Im awake."  Bellamy drops kisses onto the boys temple, a large callused hand rubbing soothing circles into the small of Vitaly's back.  "Where did you go just now?" He has no reason to worry that anything might be wrong, figures his husband had gone for a bathroom break before coming back to start off the morning right with a little love making. It's all he's thought about for three months now, and he only has a few weeks to make up for all the time they've lost.
"How are you feeling this morning my love?"  Blue eyes slowly flutter into wakefulness, Bellamy's gaze immediately falling to rest on his husbands sweet face.  He reaches out to touch the boy, just a fingertip trailing it's way across the Russian's cheek and jaw, down the warm skin of his neck to rest around his heart. He knows now that something is wrong.  He can see it in Vitaly's eyes, the subtle tilt of his lips. It lights a fire in his belly, causes him to fly into consciousness so he can sit up and look at his husband more clearly. He can see the boy looks clammy now, a light sheen of sweat covering his entire body.  
"Sweetheart, what's wrong with you?  Are you feeling sick?"  The man is already pressing a palm to Vitaly's forehead, doing his best to gauge the boys temperature.  Bellamy has already forgotten about the good morning they'd planned for, his instinct to protect overwhelming all else.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:26 am

Vitaly frowns, taking his husband’s hand in both of his own and bringing it away from his forehead and into his lap instead.
“I’m fine, don’t get all worked up.” He speaks gently. This was what he had feared, Bellamy getting himself worried over something that was probably no big deal. “I was just going to ask if you’d spoken to Law lately because I was thinking of asking him for a check up. I’ve just been feeling sort of... off while you’ve been away. Nothing to worry about, I promise. If it was serious I would have gone already. I’ve just been a little achey, you know? And I’ve thrown up a few times, but that’s it.” Okay so more than a few times but lord, if he told Bellamy it was almost every morning the man would probably go into cardiac arrest before they could get to the doctor. “I probably sound silly, I know. I don’t like to make you worry while you’re away but I thought I should mention it now that you’re home.” Vitaly speaks in a soothing tone while stroking his husband’s palm with the pad of his thumb. “I’m sure it’s nothing though. I wasn’t even going to worry about it but I knew you’d want me to tell you even if it isn’t too bad.” He smirks softly, leans in so he can rest his forehead against the man’s shoulder.
God, he really hopes nothing is wrong, more for Bellamy’s sake than his own. The man is too caring for his own good and Vitaly never wants to be the reason for sadness in those bright blue eyes.
Another change that’s happened over the past few months is a bit of weight gain. Not a substantial amount, not even enough that Vitaly has noticed it himself. But it’s there, just enough that his stomach is developing the tiniest curve to it. It’s something he would have noticed if he was considering all the options. But he’s not because to him, of course, pregnancy isn’t an option.
He had been told he had a ten percent chance of conceiving one child, even after countless hours of pain and thousands of dollars spent on dangerous and untested medical procedures. To have another, nearly twenty years later without even trying? No, that was definitely not even the slightest possibility in Vitaly’s mind.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 2:11 am

Bellamy takes a calming breath, puts on an easy smile even despite the tense set of his shoulders. It is better to be brave for Vitaly as not to stress the boy out any further. He reminds himself that he is here now and whatever this may be he can fix it. Bellamy is already thinking about what he's going to say to Law when he calls him in a few minutes, still listening intently as Vitaly starts filling him in on symptoms. Achiness. Vomiting. And it's been going on for a while now considering Bellamy was gone for three whole months.  This new information causes the man's stomach to churn, slowly sinking with dread. Through it all he keeps smiling, trying to focus on the feel of Vitaly's thumb against his palm.  
"It's not silly at all.  I appreciate that you're telling me now but you definitely should have mentioned this sooner."  The soldier scolds softly, suddenly nauseated by the thought that something serious could be wrong with his husband.  Bellamy can't stand to imagine a life without Vitaly in it, not one that he'd want to live anyways.
"Listen, i'm going to go ahead and call Law okay?  I'm sure he's awake, and if you're willing I want him to see you today."  The sooner he knows their situation the sooner he can work to better it.
Bellamy leaves the bed with a chaste kiss pressed to Vitaly's forehead, already moving to snatch his phone off the nightstand.  He shrugs on a pair of sweatpants while listening to the phone ring, his back turned to Vitaly so the boy doesn't see the deep crease of worry in his brow.
Five minutes later he's already pocketing the phone, replacing his smile before turning back to his husband.
"Alright my love, you have an appointment with Law as soon as you're ready for me to take you."  Of course the doctor had been awake, his small medical ward always open. Bellamy is thankful for him now as he searches for a pair of comfortable clothes for Vitaly to wear.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:00 am

Vitaly wears the tiniest hint of a smirk as he shakes his head.
“Of course I’ll go now, but you’re almost making me wish I’d have kept it to myself. You worry too much, lapochka.” He stands on tiptoes to drop a gentle kiss to the man’s nose, smiling softly at him. “And I’m definitely glad I didn’t tell you earlier because you’d have done something stupid like came all the way home to baby me when I’m absolutely fine.” He teases, carding fingers through blonde locks before taking the clothes he is offered and dressing slowly so as not to upset his stomach any more. The last thing he needs is to vomit again while Bellamy is already worried.
“Let’s go.” He takes his husband’s hand and smiles when he is dressed, leading him out the front door. On the way, he stops to leave a note on the kitchen table for Nikita and Boyd, if they should wonder where they went.
The drive to the home of the Luno pack is a short one. Vitaly has been here several times and while he has been told it should be a second home for him since he is family now through his marriage to Bellamy, it always seems to unnerve him. He’s never been scared of wolves but this pack is so much bigger than Eustass’s and there are so many he’s never even spoken to. He was raised to distrust everything around him, he can never relax with so many strangers nearby.
The front door is opened by a stocky bowlegged man with deep green eyes. Vitaly smiles, knows the man was probably expecting them. Dallas is one of the few pack members Vitaly does trust completely. He knows he is a good man, even if he’s got his fair share of problems. He had always been good to Bellamy growing up, an inspiration for him, so that was good enough for Vitaly.
“Welcome home, soldier.” Dallas smiles brightly at Bellamy, bringing the man in for a quick but firm hug ending with a clap on the back. “Good to see you, kid. You too, Vitaly. Now I know you guys didn’t come to visit me but I’ll take what I can get.” The morning light makes the veteran’s freckles stand out even more somehow and the gold flecks in his eyes twinkle. “Come on in, Law’s gettin everything ready for ya.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:28 am

"Uncle Dallas!! Man, how i've missed you!" Bellamy almost lifts the man off his feet, not realizing until now just how much he'd missed him. While Dallas wasn't technically his uncle the man had still helped raise him. Danny had been blind and Bane couldn't do everything so Bellamy could remember a lot of days where it was just him and Dallas. The man had been his inspiration for everything growing up.
Law appears in the doorway then, leaning into the frame as though standing straight would be too much work. Bellamy notices that he's not wearing his golden hoops, but otherwise he looks the same as Bell remembered, all dark skin and slender limbs. The man slowly drifts over to stand beside Dallas, offering each of them his hand in greeting.
"Oui, you got big while you were away." Law smiles at Bellamy, a subtle tilt of the lips. His speaking to Vitaly is a little slower. Bellamy still smells like another country but his husband smells like Eustass Kidd. It shouldn't come as a surprise but Law is never expecting to be faced with the alpha of his past. The man is careful to keep his face kind and neutral.
"Vitaly, it's good to see you again. How are the kids?" Law takes immediate notice of the small curve at the Russian's belly, his head tilting forward knowingly. His theory is entirely impossible but Law has read about medical miracles before, and considering all the symptoms Bellamy named off the doctor wouldn't be at all surprised to find out his suspicions are true. No need to mention that yet though, not without the tests to confirm.
"If you come this way i'll go ahead and get started." The man stops only to subtly rub his knuckles across Dallas's back, pressing a kiss to the mans shoulder before leading the way to his examination room.

Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 11:59 am

Vitaly gives Law a polite smile. It’s how they typically interact, very cordial. Surprisingly for someone close to Eustass, Vitaly doesn’t really have a problem with the man. After all, Trafalgar had been the one to help him through his pregnancy with Boyd. He had to learn to trust him completely. Maybe things would be different if Eustass were still hurting over the doctors abandonment but the alpha is happier now than he had ever been. It all worked out in the end so Vitaly saw no reason to hold a grudge. Law has been good to him and his family.
“The kids are good, even though they’re not really kids anymore. Boyd’s getting so big, you should see him sometime.” Vitaly smiles as they head for the examination room. “I’ll have to bring the boys over sometime, it’s been a while since they’ve been to visit their grandparents.” He nods, making a note to himself to bring his sons over sooner rather than later. “I’m sure Bane will need to fuss over Boyd just as much as I do.”
They step into the room and Vitaly sits down on the table without hesitation. Even though it’s been a while since he’s been here, he’d spent many days with Law during his pregnancy. Too many. It’d been a difficult pregnancy but of course, it was worth it. Boyd was worth it. His precious bundle of joy that he’d worked so hard for.
“So,” Vitaly chirps as he relaxes, holds Bellamy’s hand as the man pulls over a chair beside him. “Here’s the part where you check me out and then tell me I’m overreacting and I’ve just got the flu or something, right?” He smirks at the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:50 pm

"Oh yes, that's the most likely scenario.  But instead of just doing a simple check up I'm going to go ahead and draw a little blood as well, just to be safe." Bellamy visibly tenses at the Russian's side, blue eyes trained on the tiny hand held tight between both of his own.  Law hates to worry him like this but a blood test is the fastest way to confirm his suspicions without prematurely getting anyone's hope up.  
While Trafalgar goes about finding a new syringe set Bellamy is rubbing circles into his husbands shoulders, though he suspects its probably soothing him more than Vitaly.   His lover has always been so brave, the strongest person Bellamy's ever known.  
The soldier watches with a clenched jaw as Law ties a rubber band around his husbands bicep, carefully searching out a viable vein.  
Bellamy has witnessed men die before, and even then he didn't feel the need to look away as he does now.  Trafalgar gives them a small warning before sinking the needle into skin.  
It only takes a minute but Bellamy feels sick about it anyways.   Law let's him be the one to apply the bandaid afterwards, already fast at work running the tests while Bellamy presses healing kisses up Vitaly's arm.
Bell hears the doctor clicking away on a machine, not realizing how his life is about to change.  
Trafalgar doesn't say anything to them when he comes back with a familiar machine.  Bellamy watches breathlessly as the doctor stops the ultrasound monitor next to Vitaly, a gentle smile on his face as he asks the Russian to lift his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:31 pm

Vitaly watches his lover fuss with a smile. He hadn’t even flinched when the needle had gone in, because of course he had felt worse. He strokes his husband’s hair as the man kisses his arm.
“I’m fine, you know. I’d hate to see how you’d act if I needed an actual medical procedure done.” Vitaly chuckles, glances up as Law rolls over the ultrasound machine.
Even still, pregnancy never crosses his mind. Instead he frowns, wonders if Law thinks there is something wrong with his gallbladder or his kidneys perhaps, something he’d need to do an ultrasound to get a better look at. He pulls up his shirt obediently, letting Law do his work and move the wand along his abdomen.
He’s surprised to find he’s holding his breath, suddenly concerned that something is definitely wrong. The man wanting to do blood tests right away hadn’t been a good sign.
Vitaly watches the screen intently although he knows he doesn’t have the medical knowledge required to notice anything out of the ordinary. But then something moves into view of the screen that makes him do a double take. That almost looks like...
But no, that’s not possible.
And yet, now that he thinks about it that would definitely explain his symptoms. This was exactly how he’d felt when pregnant with Boyd.
“Law, what exactly are you looking for?” Vitaly speaks slowly, taking a breath and trying to avoid getting his hopes up for something that surely can’t be true.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:57 pm

"Just a minute."  Law shushes softly, reaching to turn the screen away until he finds what he'd been expecting all along.  And even still, he takes a moment to make sure everything checks out.  It would be especially hard to give them good news and then have to back track because he finds a problem.
"Trafalgar?"  Bellamy is sitting straighter in his seat now, blue eyes ablaze with concern.  Law has to say something soon or else his heart is going to beat of out of his chest.  Without any clues his mind immediately jumps to all the terrible things that could be wrong, every scenario in which he could lose the love of his life.  There's no need for it though.  Law finally turns the screen back towards them, and before Bellamy can even start asking questions the man points to a tiny white speck.
"You see that?  It's what's been making him  so sick ya."  The doctor smiles, warm and proud.  "Im pleased to say you've beaten the odds.  Vitaly is pregnant."  
The room falls into silence for all of two seconds before Bellamy is on his feet, both hands coming to card through blonde hair.
"Are you serious? He's pregnant? Like we're having another baby?"  He gets confirmation from Law, his head whipping around until he's able to meet his husbands gaze.
"Holy shit, honey! We're having another baby!"  He is wrapping Vitaly in his arms then, lifting the boy completely to spin them around. His brain still hasn't caught up with the implications of having another baby. It's something he'd never allowed himself to think about after Boyd. He loves his son desperately but that pregnancy had nearly cost Vitaly his life. The man slowly stops spinning, eyebrows coming together as he holds tight to the small Russian in his arms.
"Is this...Is this good news?" He's looking to Law now, blue eyes alight with fear.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:05 pm

Excitement floods through Vitaly’s entire body despite his best attempts to stay calm and skeptical. He can’t possibly not cry out with joy when Bellamy is holding him, spinning around with him in his arms.
“I can’t believe it.” He speaks breathlessly, his face buried in Bellamy’s neck. His procedures hadn’t even guaranteed him one baby. He thought Boyd was his blessing, his only chance at ever having a child. But here he was, almost twenty years later, with a full blown miracle growing inside of him. Vitaly is practically glowing at the thought of being the mother of a newborn again. And then Bellamy seems to deflate, looking at Law fearfully.
“Of course this is good news.” Vitaly speaks firmly, unable to stop smiling as he captures his husband’s lips. “Amazing news.” It is him who looks to Law this time. “Holy shit, I’ve got to be at least three months along. I’ve been drinking, I haven’t been eating healthy. Is it going to be okay?” Vitaly asks, concerned. He doesn’t think he can handle the disappointment if something happens to this baby.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:28 pm

Bellamy seems to be soothed by Vitaly's confidence, his chin resting atop the Russian's head while he talks to Law.  The man listens, slowly mirroring his husbands concern.  He'd been so worried for Vitaly's wellbeing he forgot about the baby's.
Trafalgar considers them for a long moment, even looking back over towards the monitor as if to double check his initial findings.
"It looks healthy, but of course you know to stop the drinking and get on a better eating schedule. I'll prescribe you some vitamins that will help and we will be sure to keep an eye on it."  The doctor is still gazing thoughtfully at his screen.  "If you would like to know the gender I can tell you now or I can put it in an envelope if you'd like to do your own reveal."  Trafalgar hesitates for a moment, a hand drifting up to trace over the screen.  "And also im seeing a few abnormal markers here so it's highly likely you'll be having a pup this time."  
Bellamy stands up a little straighter, a bright sort of shine in his eye.  He is proud of his children and he loves them more than life itself but there's always been a part of him that wanted a little wolf, someone he could play with and teach without having to worry so much about hurting them.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:59 pm

“Oh my god, it’s a pup.” Vitaly sounds breathless as he looks down at his stomach. This was something he’d never considered before, his husband so calm and his wolf so well controlled that sometimes Vitaly could almost forget he had one at all. “You’ll have to teach him everything. Take him hunting.” Vitaly practically coos, knowing Bellamy will be ecstatic to have a baby pup. He himself is just as excited, despite the complications this means for him. He isn’t worried, knows he can make it through. However, there is one thing that concerns him. His last pregnancy was stressful enough with Bellamy absent for half of it and he had heard horror stories of humans carrying wolf pups. Would he be able to get through this without his doting husband by his side? He would never want to force the man to abandon his life as a soldier but it definitely might be something they’ll have to talk about sooner rather than later.
Vitaly stops then, finally registers something else Law has said.
“Do you want to know the gender now?” He questions Bellamy with a smile. “It’s up to you. I don’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:25 am

"Yes!"  Bellamy blurts the word out without thinking, unable to contain his excitement.  The man wears a sheepish smile on his face, suddenly embarrassed with all the eyes on him.  "I mean uh, yeah. Yes please."  Bell tries again, much more calmly this time. He's already planning for their future, especially now that he knows they'll be faced with a pup eventually. The man even considers asking Jessie if they could live with the pack for the duration of Vitaly's pregnancy. It would make him feel better to have Law around, and while Eustass would absolutely hate that arrangement he'd understand if he knew Vitaly's health was at risk.  Besides, he might be Thatcher's alpha but he's not Bellamy's.  The only thing that actually matters is getting Vitaly to agree.  It would be near impossible to get their entire family moved.  Nikita and Boyd wouldn't want to be away from home for six whole months.  They would have to stay home.
Bellamy glances up to watch as Law turns the monitor their way, pointing to a small familiar point on the screen.
"Looks to me like you'll be having another boy.  Congratulations."  
Bellamy lets out soft noise of delight, one of his hands moving almost instinctively to press against Vitaly's stomach.
"Oh man, didja hear that my love?"  So much is going to change for them. Bellamy only has six months to make sure they're ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 am

Vitaly can’t seem to stop smiling, isn’t sure he ever will, but Bellamy being so adorably excited to find out the gender of their unborn child definitely isn’t helping.
“Another beautiful baby boy.” Vitaly repeats the information, cradling his stomach. “I can’t believe this, Bell. He’s a little miracle.” He leans into his husband, thanking whatever God had granted him this blessing. “Oh my god, I can’t wait to tell everyone. Eustass will be so excited.” Lord knows the man had loved helping him raise his other children. Eustass is his only friend, the only thing he’d had to lean on while Bellamy was gone while he was pregnant with Boyd and raising Nikita. He would definitely not be excited at the prospect of living away from the man for a few months in a house full of people who were practically strangers. “How do you think the boys will take it? Well, I hope.” Of course he hopes they will but he has his doubts.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:17 pm

Bellamy tenses as his husband mentions Eustass and how excited the alpha will be. It's hard for him to think of how he'd missed out on raising his first two children. Even so he doesn't say anything, mouth tilting only slightly as he feels the familiar burn of jealousy settle at the pit of his stomach. There's no one to blame but himself for being gone so much. He aims to change that though, starting as soon as he gets time to make a few phone calls. Until then Bell tries shake away his petty insecurities,
remembers this is supposed to be a happy time. They are celebrating their miracle baby after all.
"Oh shit."
The man actually cringes when Vitaly mentions their other children, already knowing it won't be easy to sit them down and explain this new situation. God knows it had been hard enough on Nikita bringing Boyd into the family. Bellamy doesn't want his boys to feel they are being replaced.
"I doubt they are going to like it." The soldier answers truthfully, eyebrows drawing together. "Surely they never expected to have another sibling."
Trafalgar was inching his way to the door, slightly nauseated by the mention of Eustass being excited about the new baby.
"Oui, i'm going to step out while you two have some time. We can talk about scheduling a follow up appointment when you're ready." The man bows his head on the way out but Bellamy hardly notices him, so wrapped up in Vitaly and their growing little family.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 7:52 pm

“Thank you, Law.” Vitaly calls after the man before turning back to Bellamy. “I worry about Nikky.” He sighs then, drags a hand through his hair. “Boyd is going through a rough patch but he’s still so caring, I think he might even be excited for a baby brother. But fuck, Nikky. You know how bad he was with Boyd, and he was only a kid then. I was hoping he’d grow out of that jealous streak but it’s still like anyone who gets a second of your time is the enemy. And the baby will definitely have a lot of your attention, especially since it’s a wolf. Hopefully Ollie will talk him off the ledge. That is, if they’re even talking these days.” Vitaly groans, strokes his stomach in the hopes of reminding himself how exciting this is. No matter what drama they have to deal with now, he knows it will all be worth it when their precious pup arrives.
There’s so much more they have to talk about, so many topics to discuss and things to plan. Vitaly wants to keep going. He could sit here and just talk to his lover all day. But then he realizes, Law will probably want his medical room back sometime today. This can probably wait until home.
“I suppose we should get out of Law’s hair.” Vitaly chuckles, carefully climbing off of the table now that he knows he is carrying a child. “Then we’ve got so many fun things to plan, things to buy, people to tell. You know, we could tell any of your family while you’re over here. If you want.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Bellamy thinks of his eldest child, stomach bottoming out as he remembers how the boy had cried when told Boyd would be born. He might be a lot older now but he's still Bellamy's baby and the soldier wont stand for him feeling replaced. He's more hopeful about Boyd. Their youngest son has always been so easy to care for aside from the few years he'd gotten in with a bad crowd. There is no way Bellamy could possibly make room for all of them and continue working as he does.
He's finally got to choose, and it's a shockingly easy decision.
"I think i'm going to start talking to my superiors about resigning from the force." He says the words suddenly while helping Vitaly down from the examination table. "It's in no way a sure thing and if you'd rather me not we can talk about that but I...I don't think I want to keep leaving. You and the boys are going to need me." They've needed him for years but he's barely been here. That has to change now.
"We can tell people whenever you're ready." Bellamy would love for his mother and father to know they are having another grandchild but he doesn't want to make Vitaly stay if he's ready to go. A pup will start to drain his energy soon.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Vitaly hardly takes in the significance of the words at first but when he does, his head snaps around and he looks at his husband, wide eyed.
“Bell, are you sure? This is... this is a big choice.” He speaks carefully, stopping his movement altogether. “I don’t have a problem with it. I’d love you to be home all the time, especially during the pregnancy. But this has been your whole life, your dream since you were little. I know it’s not going to be easy for you to give it up and I understand if it takes some time to decide.” He hates that he is so hopeful but god, he has imagined a world where Bellamy is home with him every day so many times. It is a world he has always wished would become his reality. Those dark months without his husband were hell and he had been dreading what would happen during them when Nikita and Boyd were grown and living on their own. Maybe he wouldn’t have to worry about that at all.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 pm

"No. I've decided.  The army was my dream but that's been over for awhile now."  These last few years he'd stayed only to maintain financial security, still remembering the early days of their marriage when it had been hard to make ends meet. They have enough in savings now that he's confident they'll be fine until he finds another job, one that allows him to come home at the end of every day.
"You are my dream now, Vitaly.  You and this baby and our boys back home."  He wants to become the father he'd promised to be in the beginning, the one he's failed at for so long.
"It's not fair that you've already done this once alone.  I wont allow that to happen again."  Bellamy had been the one to put in for children but Vitaly's done all the work in raising them.  It's sobering to wonder what might have happened to his husband had Eustass not been around for that first pregnancy. Bellamy might have his reservations but there's a part of him that's grateful Vitaly has a friend he can depend on.  Though that wont be needed anymore, it's still nice to know the alpha is there.
"I don't want to tell anyone about my leaving the service though until it's a done deal.  I'd hate for the kids to get their hopes up just for me to be sent off again."  He's not expecting such a thing to happen but its best to protect his children from anymore heartbreak, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 12:33 am

Vitaly can’t manage a response to anything, the emotions all bubbling up in him until he can’t help but lunges forward, squeezing his husband tight and capturing a deep kiss.
“I can’t lie, I’m so excited to hear that. I’ll try not to get my hopes up too much in case something happens but it’d be so nice to have you home with me. Nice and safe.” He smiles genuinely, grasps the man’s hand and squeezes. “I understand about waiting to tell the boys, it’s probably for the best. Who knows how they’d take it.” Vitaly sighs, pausing briefly before changing subjects. “Speaking of waiting to tell them things, would you mind if we stopped before home and told Eustass and Thatcher first? I know our boys should be first to know and I’d love them to be but I’d like to keep the happy news ball rolling for a bit longer. Not to mention Nikky might end up going to Eustass to bitch if things don’t go well with him.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:44 am

Bellamy inwardly groans at the thought of this new baby pushing Nikita even closer to Eustass. At this rate he's never going to earn back the boys love. He'll always just be the dad that was gone for everything that mattered.
"No sweetheart, I don't mind. Im sure they'll be glad to hear it." While he doesn't like it Vitaly has a good point. It would be better for the alpha to hear the news from them instead of Nikita when he shows up distraught at their doorstep. Bellamy thinks about what his husband had said earlier, of Oleander and Nikita not speaking. At the very least he could try talking to Ollie himself, see if maybe the boy would consider fixing their friendship in light of the new development.
"Come on, i'll carry you to the car." Bellamy presses a chaste kiss to Vitaly's temple, careful of the Russian's belly while picking him up.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:25 pm

Vitaly rests his hand on his husband’s shoulder as they drive home, watching him and noticing the emotion he is holding back.
“Hey, it’s okay. I know it’s hard for you, Nikky being so close to Eustass. But don’t worry, even if things are rough for a while, we can fix it. Especially if you’re home now for good. I know you can get through to him. That’s always been his problem anyways, he pushes you away so it doesn’t hurt as much when you leave. He still loves you though, you’ll always be his daddy.” Vitaly croons to his husband, stroking his hair as they arrive at Eustass’s home, just next door to their own. He carefully gets out of the car, kissing his husband on the cheek before they approach the front door and knock.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 9:31 pm

"I hope you're right love." His biggest regret has been allowing the boy to slip so far away from him. With any luck they can finally have a relationship if he's able to stay home full time, even if Nikita is hesitant about it at first.
Eustass appears at the door only moments later, obviously having heard them pulled up to the yard.
"Well look who it is ya." The alpha wears a broad toothy grin as he sets eyes on them, his wild bed head a small indication of what he'd been doing for most of the day. "I was hoping you'd come see me soon." Eustass sweeps Vitaly into a warm hug, even doing the same with Bellamy despite how the soldier had tried shaking hands instead.
"Let's go inside. Thatch is in the living room. Im sure he wants to say hi." The alpha leads them inside, still wearing that silly little grin. Truth be told he'd known Vitaly was pregnant for a while, having smelt it on the Russian months ago. Eustass could have told him but that felt wrong. Vitaly deserved to find out with his husband, experience the surprise and joy he hadn't gotten with Boyd.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 10:06 pm

“I see you all the time.” Vitaly rolls his eyes, though the smile he wears shows that he doesn’t truly mind. They follow the alpha into the living room where Thatcher is lounging on the couch. He wears the same bedhead as his lover, and the very edge of a bite from the alpha peeks out of his shirt collar. Vitaly doesn’t blame them. In fact, he’s more surprised that they’ve left bed at all already. He knows how reuniting is, knows that if it hadn’t been for the impromptu doctor’s visit he would still have Bellamy in their bedroom as well.
“Hey guys! How’ve you been? Long time no see.” Thatcher jokes, doesn’t bother standing to greet them. “You don’t look like you came just to see my beautiful face, so what’s up?”
“We actually had some news.” Vitaly smiles softly, glancing up at his husband for encouragement before he says it. “We’re having another baby! I’m pregnant.” He beams, which is uncommon for him, but he can’t help it. He can’t remember ever getting such amazing news. “You guys are the first to know, so don’t spill the beans.”
“Holy shit, congrats!” Thatcher grins and he does deem this worthy enough to get up for, squeezing his best friend and his husband in a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miracles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: