Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miracles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 4:29 am

Eustass lets out a loud whoop of excitement, immediately drifting over to join in on Thatcher's hug.  "Im honestly surprised you didn't notice it sooner."  The alpha motions to Vitaly's slightly rounded belly, smiling so wide his cheeks ache.  "Congratulations! I can't wait to have another little baby running around.  Hopefully he'll get his mother's good looks." The man is only half joking. "Have you told the boys yet?"  
Through it all Oleander has been standing in the kitchen, shamelessly eavesdropping on the conversation coming from the living room.  He waits with bated breath now, already knowing the answer to Eustass's question.  Surely Nikky didn't know.  They haven't been talking lately but this is way more important than his situation with Carter.  Nikita will find out and he'll be devastated.  Oleander grits his teeth at the thought of it. The boy knows he should go to his room and leave well enough alone but this is Nikita's life they're fucking around with and Ollie can't just stand by and say nothing.
He finds himself standing in the doorway, looking down his nose at the happy couple celebrating with his parents.  The boy can taste bile on his tongue at the sight of Vitaly's rounded stomach.
"You should've been more careful." If looks could kill they'd all be dead. "Haven't you two ever heard of condoms? Birth control?" The boy settles Vitaly with an especially scathing scowl. "Abortion?"
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 1:30 pm

Vitaly gasps at Eustass as the man says he should have noticed sooner.
“You knew?! You should have told me!” He swats at his friend playfully, scolding him. “I can’t believe you didn’t, you little-“ Vitaly stops speaking when Ollie enters, is still smiling though until he sees the look on the boys face. He speaks and it is worse than Vitaly imagined. He never thought Oleander could be so cruel to him. Little Ollie who he had raised like one of his own. He’d had to with how he and Nikita were attached at the hip when they were little.
“You know very well I haven’t had to think about those in a long time.” Vitaly speaks calmly. He knows this is on Nikky’s behalf, of course it is. But that doesn’t make it hurt any less. “And I’ll have you know that Nikita is a big boy, he can tell me how he feels about this. He doesn’t need you to do it for him.” The Russian’s lips are set in a straight line. His cool and even tone is how he regards strangers, never his family, and especially not one of his babies like Ollie. But he is hurt, truly. It is common knowledge between their two families how he and Bellamy had dreamed of so many little babies running around, how hard he had worked for Boyd. Vitaly had thought that would count for something, that deep down even Nikita and Ollie would be happy for him.
Apparently, he was wrong.
Apparently, all those late nights he had helped Eustass out while the twins were sick, all the homework help and the boy advice, it had all meant nothing.
“I thought more of you, Oleander. Or rather, I thought you thought more of me.” Vitaly turns to Eustass, gives the man one more hug. “I guess we’ll be going now. I’m sure I’ll see you soon.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:14 am

Eustass is shocked into absolute silence, afraid of what he might say if he were to open his mouth.  To Vitaly's credit he takes it a lot better than the alpha does, still able to speak calmly.  Eustass wants to do more than talk. One look at Bellamy confirms the soldier is quiet for much of the same reason, swapping looks with Eustass as if asking the alpha if he was going to deal with this.  If not it looked as though Bellamy wouldn't mind taking Oleander off to the side himself.
Ollie tries not to flinch at the tone Vitaly uses with him.  He knows that voice, understands instantly what it means.  He'd expected this after all, knew it would hurt more than all the yelling Eustass was sure to do when they left.
"And I thought that we were enough for you.  So I guess we were both wrong." Ollie stands his ground.  It's too late to back out now.  All his hurt had turned to rage and now it's just ashes in his mouth. This is the man who had raised him while Thatcher was gone, the man who continued to give him shelter on the nights when Nikky had a date and too little time for him.  And now Vitaly is just another person replacing him. Not just him, but Nikita and Boyd too.
"Oleander, I want you to go upstairs and wait for me ya.  I'll be there shortly."  The words are clipped and near quivering with rage.  Eustass knows how excited Vitaly had been to share this news with them, knows that Ollie just broke his heart.
Oleander doesn't bother arguing anymore but he doesn't go quietly, stomping and slamming doors the entire way up to his room.
Eustass has never been more embarrassed.
The alpha sweeps Vitaly into a tight embrace, softly whispering an apology into the Russian's ear before letting him go again.
"Be sure to come back soon. I'll talk to Oleander and i'm sure he'll be sorry after a while ya."  Eustass will make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 1:16 am

Vitaly watches the boy go, tries to ignore the aching in his chest at the sight. He allows Eustass to hug him, leans into the man’s embrace and smiles softly at the apology.
“Just don’t make him be sorry. It won’t matter if it doesn’t come from him.” He shakes his head, glancing down at his stomach before turning for the door. “I’ll be back soon, I promise.”
Vitaly walks outside slowly with Bellamy and takes his seat in the passenger side of the car. He places his head in his hands and is silent for a while, not even moving when he feels Bellamy enter the car beside him. The man doesn’t start it either, seems to know that Vitaly needs a moment.
He doesn’t cry. Quite honestly, Vitaly can’t remember the last time he cried. Probably at least several years ago, when Boyd had gotten in with the wrong crowd and Vitaly spent his days feeling helpless, not knowing what to do for his youngest child. It’s been years since he shed a tear but he’s feeling fairly close right now.
“I didn’t even think about Ollie.” The Russian speaks finally, glancing over at his husband. Maybe that was why it had hurt so bad. He expected it from Nikita, was ready for harsh words and lashing out. But not Ollie, the sweet boy who had seemed to love him even more than his own sons sometimes. “I just want everyone to be happy for me, for us. I thought they would be.” He cradles his stomach out of instinct, aching to hold onto his unborn child, hoping that it would never hurt him in this way. “I know he’s just lashing out but Jesus, I wasn’t expecting that.”
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 2:19 am

Bellamy is quiet for some time, wants to cool his blood before opening his mouth. He doesn't remember ever being so angry with a child, not since the kids in school were picking on Nikita because of his accent. And that had been only a few months after he was adopted.
The man thinks he's got it together, but when he looks over Vitaly is curled in on himself. If the soldier didn't know any better he'd think his husbands eyes were a little glassy.
"Eustass needs to put a muzzle on that one." Bellamy knows the words aren't helping but they spill out anyways, his wolf raging as it senses it's mate's distress.
"Im sorry he hurt you sweetheart. There was absolutely no reason for it." At this point Bellamy wouldn't mind it if Nikita and Oleander stayed away from each other. The less his son has to do with that boy the better.
"Im sure everyone else will be happy though. Maybe not Nikky but Boyd will be. He is always happy when you're happy. And we still have to tell my family. There's more celebrating to be had my love. Even if it's just you and me." Bellamy reaches for the Russian's hand, tugs on it until Vitaly leans in close enough for the soldier to capture his lips. He tries to pour all of his love into it, a hand moving to cover Vitaly's against his belly. He breaks the kiss but doesn't pull away, forehead resting against his husbands.
"Besides, when all's said and done we'll have a beautiful pup to show for it. I'm sure he'll be everything you want him to be."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 12:36 pm

“I know.” Vitaly speaks softly but with a smile when they pull apart. He keeps his hand curled in his husband’s hair, pulls him back in for another soft kiss. “And trust me, I’m still happy. So, so happy. No one can ruin this for me, not even Oleander. I just wish everyone could be happy with me. I’ll be fine though, just needed a moment. This is still one of the happiest days of my life. You’re right, we’re going to have a beautiful little pup on our hands soon. We’ve got so much to do.” He grins, unable to help himself when thinking of their new bundle of joy on the way. “First thing to do is break the news to the boys. Lets just hope this one goes a little bit better.” He takes a deep breath when they arrive home, bracing himself for this not going well. As long as he is prepared, he will be able to handle it.
They enter the home and Vitaly is surprised to find Nikita already up and dressed, sitting on the living room couch. Normally he tends to sleep in until noon but Vitaly figures he might have gotten up earlier since Bellamy had just gotten home the previous day. Even though the boy never admits it or acts excited anymore, Vitaly knows better. Nikita never goes out as much when Bellamy is home, always makes excuses to hang around the house just to be near him.
“Hey mom, dad. So what have you guys been up to? You don’t normally go out so early, especially not when dad just got home.”
“We went over to Jesse’s for a while.” Vitaly speaks nonchalantly.
“Aw man, you should have told me. I like Jesse. And there’s always something to do over there.”
“Don’t worry, I think we’ll be going back over soon.” He assures, moving to the staircase to yell up for his youngest son. “Boyd! Can you come down here sweetheart?” He knows Boyd is awake, knows he has been just hiding out in his room lately. He hates it but doesn’t want to push the boy away further.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:24 am

Bellamy grins at the sight of his eldest child. He finds himself wondering over to sit next to Nikita on the couch, dropping a kiss onto the Russian's forehead as he goes by.
"Your grandparents were asking about you. I told them we'd come by again so they could see you and your brother." Bellamy desperately wants to be closer with Nikita but always feels as though the boy doesn't want him invading. According to Eustass he's supposed to do these things though, no matter what it seems like Nikky wants. Bellamy might be wary around the alpha but he sure as hell trusts the man as a parent. Ollie had an outburst but he seemed to know that Eustass was going to follow him up and handle it. Even Bellamy's known the alpha long enough to understand that after he's done yelling he always settles down enough to work through anything with his children.
Bellamy yearns to have that with his own kids.
Boyd takes a few minutes to get downstairs. By the looks of him he hasn't left the bed at all today, still wearing his black long johns and sporting wicked bedhead. He smiles when he sets eyes on his mother.
"Hey momma." The boy is so tall he has to duck as not to hit his head when coming off the staircase. He pauses to look at Vitaly, face soft as he takes in how happy his mother seems. It's always like that when Bellamy comes home though.
"You uh, you guys look like you've had a good day." Boyd's voice has a raspy quality to it, as if he's somehow exhausted despite having spent the day hiding away in his room. He settles into an armchair in the far corner where as a month ago he'd have been between Nikita and Bellamy, sprawled across them talking about baseball tryouts.
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 3:00 am

For once, Nikita finds himself smiling, pleased to have his father’s attention. Someone who didn’t know him might not be able to tell, but it was clear in the small smirk he wore as he spoke.
“Yeah? Nice, it’s been a while since I’ve seen grams. Maybe if I’m lucky I can get him to show me some old hunting shit.” Nikita smiles easily, leaning back on the couch. It’s a good morning, all of them together and in a nice mood. He should have known it was too good to be true.
Vitaly almost doesn’t want to ruin it.
“It has been a good day.” Vitaly nods, leaning in to stroke his fingers through his son’s wild hair in a futile attempt to tame it. “That’s why I called you down here actually. Your father and I have some news for you guys.”
Nikita immediately furrows his brow, glances over at his mother. This can’t be good.
Vitaly glances over to Bellamy for support, moves over to stand next to where he sits on the couch, taking his hand.
“We really weren’t expecting this but... you guys are going to have a new baby brother. I’m pregnant again.” He smiles hopefully, looks between his sons awaiting their reactions.
Nikita’s face had obviously fallen but he at least attempts to recover. He hadn’t exploded which was a step up from what they’d been expecting.
“Oh, cool.” Nikita nods, clearly doesn’t mean it.
Just as he is beginning to get some of Bellamy’s attention, as they’re seemingly trying to fix things, of course there has to be a new baby. Well, he’d better get used to the man not having enough time to spare him a glance for the next few years. Still though, he knows that he is a grown man now. He can’t throw temper tantrums about his daddy not babying him anymore. That does mean he doesn’t want to, though.
“How’d that even happen, ma? I thought...?”
“I guess it’s a little miracle baby.” Vitaly shrugs, pats his stomach gently.
“Yeah, I guess it is.” Nikita speaks almost bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 4:32 am

Bellamy watches his children, all the while holding tight to Vitaly's hand and hoping for the best.  He's shocked that the first thing out of Nikita mouth isn't some Russian curse words.  Bellamy can tell he's not happy about it but there is no explosion and that's all he'd wanted.  The boy's don't have to like this, it wouldn't be fair to expect they would. Their family is changing and they have no in say it.
"I know it's going to be hard on you boys."  Bellamy reaches for Nikita, pulls the Russian close enough to curl a protective arm around his shoulders.  "We weren't expecting it either. It's alright to have mixed feelings."
Boyd has no immediate reaction.  The boy stares blankly ahead, blinking every now and again as he tries to figure out what he'd gotten wrong because it sounds alot like his mom is pregnant but that can't be true.  Boyd has to have misheard.
It cant be true.
The boy snaps back to attention when Nikita speaks, eyes darting over to his big brother as if to see how they are supposed to react to this news.
Nikky says it's cool but its definitely not cool.  Boyd's face remains passive but he's began chewing the inside of his cheek.  
Thank god his brother has the balls to ask what's been on Boyd's mind this entire time.
How did it happen?  Had they started trying again without saying anything? We're he and Nikita not enough for them anymore? Boyd can feel his heart tremble, thinks that there's nothing Vitaly can say to make things worse.
And then the Russian pats his stomach, so gentle and proud. Calls it his little miracle baby.
Boyd sucks in a breath.
Oh.
He was their miracle baby though.  Or at least, he had been.
He had been.
The boy exhales slowly, doesn't realize he's biting his tongue until the taste of copper floods his mouth.
"Boyd?"  Bellamy calls his name.  "Don't you have anything to say?" He sounds almost nervous.  There's no reason for it though.  When Boyd finally picks his head up he's got a wide smile plastered across his face.
"I-I think it's great dad."  The boy stands dutifully, walking over towards his mother in order to bring the Russian into a tight hug.  "Im really uh, Im really glad for you guys.  Congratulations mom."  At least from here Vitaly can't see his face. Bellamy's no longer looking, his attention immediately falling back to Nikita.
"I'm proud of you for taking this so well kiddo. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Jett Jones

Jett Jones

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 2:48 pm

“Thank you.” Vitaly murmurs, squeezes his son tight. “Thank you for at least pretending to be happy for me. I can tell you don’t love the idea but thank you, baby. And trust me, no matter how excited we are for this baby, it’s never going to be able to replace you or your brother. You guys are so special. And you will always be the first baby I carried. Nothing can change that, okay?” The Russian strokes gentle fingers through his son’s hair. “And we’ll still have time for you. That goes for both of you. Of course we’re going to be busier when the baby is here because babies take a lot of work but that doesn’t mean we won’t make time for you guys.”
Nikita can’t help but let out a soft snort, arms folded tight to his chest. But he says nothing, hopes his father won’t either. Because Bellamy had just said how he was proud of him for not losing his temper and he really wants to say that he doesn’t care what the man what the man thinks of him but god, he does. He always does.
Back to top Go down
Galileo Gray

Galileo Gray

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 6:21 am

To his credit Boyd only hesitates for a moment, his shoulders finally slumping when he decides Vitaly is telling the truth. He might not be the baby anymore but he's first born. That's still special
"Okay." The boy mumbles softly, hoping his mother is right about still having time for them. Babies are alot of work. Despite how he tries Boyd cant bring himself to feel any real excitement.
Nikita doesn't have to say anything, Bell learned long ago that his oldest son couldn't care less about what he thinks. The soldier still likes to praise him though, as much as Nikky will allow it.
"Well, I know it's not what you guys wanted to hear but you took this like adults and I appreciate it. This went alot better than we expected it would after leaving Eustass's house." Bellamy thinks about Oleander showing his ass, feels a flare of pride in his chest knowing his children had been more mature about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miracles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles   Miracles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miracles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Bellamy/Vitaly-
Jump to: