Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregnancy is a Bitch.

Go down 
+8
Kelton McGuire
Joslin Cruz
Perry Toretto
Gabriel McDaniels
Asher Reed
Mikey
Blaine Johnson
Barry Brooks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:02 am

"Hey baby!" Dayton greeted his baby, pressing the child close and holding him tightly like he always did, he was a protective daddy, a very proud one at that too.
"Jamie!! Come see my baby!" The man seemingly vibrated he was so excited to show his child off to yet another person.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:06 am

Joslin grinned as he walked over to Dayton, cooing sweetly as he glanced down at the small child.
"Oh he's adorable!" He reached out, gently caressing the baby's soft cheek.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 am

Daytons smile widened.
"I know isnt he? He is just like his daddy!" Dayton was confident, he was going to make something of this child no matter what. His baby would be known.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 am

"He does look a lot like you. And Sean. He's perfect." Joslin smiled, kissing Dayton's cheek. "He's got to be something special with you as a father." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 am

Dayton nodded his head, ignoring the other mans comment as if it was just something nice to say.
"I know right? Me and Sean together make the sexiest baby alive!"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 am

"Please, me and Chord's is going to be way better looking." He smirked at his friend, glancing down at his stomach. It made him miss Chord all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Dayton immediately shook his head
"You just wish!" In his eyes there would never be another child like his. He would love it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 am

Joslin laughed at him.
"I wanna play a part in this kid's life! I'll talk to Sean about it but I wanna see the little dork." He grinned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:26 am

Dayton had already decided that Joslin would be in his child's life. He wanted to make Joslin the God mother of his child.
"Your gonna be in my babies life Jamie. Want you to be close to it just in case something happens to me you will be here to help Sean."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:27 pm

"Good!" Joslin grinned down at the small child. "I want you to see mine when I have it too. I'll have to work it out with Chord." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Dayton snorted lightly but said nothing. He honestly was still bitter that Chord stole his first love away but he tried not to be. He loved Sean now...he really did! It's just that Joslin was his first love.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm

"Daytonn." Joslin whined lightly, poking him. "I want you two to get along! I'm gonna try to make Sean like me too!"
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Dayton snorted but he nodded, pecking Joslin's cheek.
"Fine fine, I am good to Chord I just sometimes want to punch his lights out,"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:29 pm

"And I can understand that baby. But if you wanna punch anyones lights out, it should be mine." He kissed his cheek. "It's my fault, not his."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Dayton let out a small sound, frowning at his best friend.
"I know that Jamie, I just don't like thinking about it. It's easier for me to blame him." And that was Dayton's pure honesty
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:06 am

"Okay babe." Joslin sighed but smiled lightly, nodding at him and leaning his head on the larger boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:01 am

Dayton left it at that, continuing to play with his small child while watching Sean from the corner of his eye. The only thing he hated about seeing his Jamie was Sean. He loved Sean more than anything now and though he loved Jamie too he hated Sean hurting because of it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

Sean just fucking despised Joslin... It didn't really hurt him, just angered him. How dare Joslin hurt HIS Dayton like that and then prance right back into his life like nothing happened? He thought Joslin was a bitch and he would say that to his face if the opportunity came.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:53 pm

Dayton didnt know that, he never even thought about Sean thinking of it like that. Yes it hurt him, it hurt so bad because he truly had been in love with Joslin. He had loved him so much, believed in him, and when he found out Joslin was with Chord he doubted that love was real for a long time but Sean, his Sean just seemed to make it all better for him.
He sent the smaller boy a sweet smile, moving to kiss his cheek and whisper a sweet "I love you." In his ear.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:04 pm

Sean, who'd been trying to be pissed because of Joslin, couldn't help but smile at his lover.
"Love you too." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Dayton nodded his head, sitting down to pull the smaller boy into his arms, smiling lightly as his ribs didnt poke out as severely.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 pm

A smile graced Sean's lips as he leaned up to peck Dayton's lips.
"I'll go." Joslin nodded, hugging Dayton quickly and waving goodbye before heading out of the house. "Talk to you later Day!"
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

"See ya Jamie!" Dayton yelled out, rocking the baby close to his chest and letting his eyes rest on the door Joslin had left.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:31 am

Sean just grinned at the fact that he was gone...

Joslin slowly made his way home to Chord, hoping his lover wasn't too pissed. Talking to Dayton had helped him cool down.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:15 am

Chord was sitting on the couch, sleeping peacefully with a small picture of Joslin and Avery and Bruno held loosely in his hand which hung off the edge of the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy is a Bitch.
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: VanArnam/VanDeKamp :: Chord/Joslin-
Jump to: