Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pregnancy is a Bitch.

Go down 
+8
Kelton McGuire
Joslin Cruz
Perry Toretto
Gabriel McDaniels
Asher Reed
Mikey
Blaine Johnson
Barry Brooks
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Chord laughed softly as he thought of the same thing, shaking his head.
"Looks like his momma..." He was so proud, he thought his heart was going to burst from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

"And his daddy..." Joslin smiled brighter than he had in a long time as he kissed Chord's cheek. "What do you want to name it?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"I dont know....But whatever we name it has to be perfect!" He proclaimed, he was so happy, he had never felt so much joy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Joslin was too overwhelmed with hormones to decide on a name. One second he wanted to just bawl and hug his baby and the next he was pumped up and wanted to squeal and jump around the room with excitement.
"Of course it does... you pick!" Joslin grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Chord paused, a serious look on his face ad he thought long and hard over this. After what seemed like forever he finally spoke.
"Ryker."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:40 am

"I love it. It's perfect." Joslin kissed his lover deeply, stroking the baby's hair. "Ryker... Ryker VanDeKamp..."
Back to top Go down
Chord VanDeKamp

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 am

Chord nodded proudly, he enjoyed his last name....He couldnt wait to have Mr.Joslin VanDeKamp as a husband.
He sat on the side of the bed, moving to stroke Joslin's hair.
"You know something Joslin, I love you very much. Your just so amazing and so beautiful...So strong. I could spend a forever with you if you will let me..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

"We will... we'll spend forever together." He smiled softly. "I love your last name..." He couldn't wait to have it. Sounded so elegant...
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 am

Chord nodded excitedly. "I know, it would sound good on you...You want it?" He raised a brow at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:42 am

"Definitely. It'll let everyone know, I'm YOURS." he purred, nuzzling Chord's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 pm

Chord grinned widely at this, moving to press the boy and the new born close.
Yes, Yes, Pregnancy had to be a bitch, but it was so worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnancy is a Bitch.   Pregnancy is a Bitch. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnancy is a Bitch.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: VanArnam/VanDeKamp :: Chord/Joslin-
Jump to: