Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Thoughts.

Go down 
+4
Gabriel McDaniels
Barry Brooks
Mikey
Asher Reed
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

Second Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:14 am

Aristotle frowned at him, slowly stepping off and wondering over to the man.
"Hi Nathan!!! Im glad to meet you!! I didnt think Asher had a daddy or Mommy."
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:25 am

Asher grumbled and reluctantly followed Aristotle to his father.
Nathan smiled at the boy.
"Well his mother is dead, but he has me he just hasn't seen me in a while.." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:27 am

"Oh..." Aristotle blinked at him. "I see my mommy and daddy sometimes!!" They were so ashamed of him...
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:34 am

"Thats nice..." By now he had gathered that Aristotle was slow... So he simply nodded and smiled. "I'd like to see Asher more often." He glanced at his son who was rolling his eyes. He despised his father.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:42 am

"Well then you should come over!!! You can see Asher and Shay!" Aristotle nodded excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:43 am

"I'd love that." He nodded, smiling.
"No." Asher shook his head earning a sigh from his father. "Ary baby... I don't want him around okay? Please don't talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:50 am

"How come?" Aristotle blinked, then looked at Nathan. "He looks really nice!"
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:03 am

"He's not. He was very mean to me." He nodded lightly, putting it simply so Aristotle could understand.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:05 am

Aristotle turned to glare at Nathan.
"Why are you mean to my Asher!" He demanded to the man.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:14 am

"Shh, baby it was a long time ago but I don't want to talk to him and I don't want you or Shay talking to him either." He took Aristotle's hand, squeezing it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:24 am

Aristotle frowned at him, shaking his head.
"Fine..." The boy sulked off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am

Asher sighed, glaring at his father.
"Are you happy? Going to make me fight with my husband on our fucking wedding day? I don't know why Joslin invited you here but go the fuck home." Asher snapped and turned away, going to Aristotle and hugging him. "Ary baby... please don't be upset." He whispered, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:33 am

The boy just shrugged and glanced at a clock.
"Scooby doo is on." That was all he had to say before making his way over to Kelton and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Barry Brooks

Barry Brooks

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 am

Asher sighed softly as he walked over to Chord and Joslin, glaring at his friend. They spoke quietly before Joslin apologized and looked at Chord.
"Can you talk to Aristotle baby? He's upset about Asher not wanting him to talk to his dad." He didn't know if Chord could fix it but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:16 pm

Chord shrugged lightly, stepping over to the boy.
Minutes later Aristotle had the band playing scooby doos theme music while he danced with Chord, ignoring the other boy as he tried to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Asher sighed, settling on talking to Zac for a while.
"Great wedding right?" he said sarcastically. Zac looked at him disapprovingly.
"Calm down, he'll be over it soon." Zac nodded. He was always the rational one.
"I know, I know. I'd just like to spend OUR wedding reception together."
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Quincy was standing in the corner with Rhett and Trever, the men laughing as Rhett made jokes about The slow boy dancing around with Chord.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Asher picked up on this after a while and glared at the large man.
"Okay why is he here in the first place?" He grumbled.
"To walk Kyndal down the aisle. Don't be mean to him, Kyndal loves him."
"But he's being mean! It's Aristotle's wedding, he can't pick on him at his own wedding." Asher pouted, then called across the room. "Rhett! Shut your fucking mouth!"
Zac simply put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:54 pm

"Whah was thah? Ah cant hear ya ova tha scoobeh music an tha sound of yar husbands stupet arse laughin!" Rhett hollered back where everyone could hear. Quincy shook his head, thumping Rhett's ear.
"Shut up, its their wedding, be nice."
"Ah'm jus sayin ah cant hear em.."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:01 pm

"Just for that I'm gonna be a total ass whenever it's your and Kyndal's wedding." Asher yelled back, grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Rhett just laughed at him.
"Yeah! As ef ahm eva gonna get married! Yar losin et!" Rhett called back in his accent.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:34 pm

"You're a fucking cunt, Braxton! Hope you're happy when Kyndal leaves your sorry ass!" Asher's laugh was cut off by a sharp elbow to the gut from Kyndal.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:36 pm

"Yeah? Least ah would understand heh was leavin meh, unlike yar stupit arse husband ova there who dosent know red from green!" Rhett snorted at the smaller man.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:43 pm

"At least he doesn't fucking beat me!" Asher glared.
"Really Asher?!" Kyndal screeched but he was ignored.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:47 pm

"He es probably too RETARDED to know thah yar jus a betch an ya need yar arse handed to ya lassie!" Rhett growled at him, his eyes on Asher, he also was simply ignoring Kyndal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Thoughts.   Second Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Thoughts.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next