Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

A Walk Through Hell. Empty
PostSubject: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Trever rolled his eyes as he watched Blaine run around peoples legs, landing on his grand father Quincy's lap to show off a new bear Barry had just bought for him. It was Valentines day, everyone here seems to be stary eyed and in love. It was sick. But Trever couldnt help but smile as he glanced over at Toni, he had the boy pressed to his chest protectively. Angel was sitting over in a corner alone, watching his parents and Brayden as they all acted like loving fools but to Angel it was seemingly the sweetest thing ever. He loved how Quincy always kept Zac close enough that he could have the boy in his arms within seconds. Dayton was over with his pregnant lover Sean, he had bought the smaller boy a large bouquet of roses and some chocolates, his hands moving over Sean's large rounded belly as he swore his love to the boy. Chord was over with Joslin and Asher, holding Joslin in his arms while Aristotle rattled off some small poem he had written for Asher. Dustin was bouncing Chris on his lap, watching Lance and Devin closely to make sure he didnt need to stick his foot up Lane and Riley's ass. Lane was not worried about him, opening hugging Devin to his chest while Riley, still respectful though was lisping in Lnace's ear. Brody was sitting with Kevin and Chance, smiling at his shy brother while Kevin hugged Rick Junior to his chest. The smaller teen boy had come home for the occasion but he had brought Allen home with him. Biddy was chirping around at his father and Rick, all the while sitting in Blake's lap while he did so, making sure Austin was in his arms and not with Jayden doing bad things. Alex Junior was sitting close to Dewayne, rocking Ezra in his arms, proud of the large diamond necklace he had bought for the boy. Wayne was sitting alone over in the corner with Kelton who he had become increasingly close with. He was making faces at Leon who was still as always in his fathers arms. Rhett sat beside his brother, he had Kyndal and Cove both sitting comfortably in his lap, his arms arms wrapped tightly around them. Misery sat also in his lap, munching on a bag of chips while staring down at everyone else. Yes it was Valentines day. A day for happiness and cheer but you never knew what would go down at this house so Misery wanted a front row seat.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:59 am

Barry had his arms folded across his chest, shaking his head as he watched Blaine run around with a smile. God, he was really falling for that boy...
Zac glanced at Blaine's bear, grinning at his grandson before glancing at Angel a few feet away as he was swept off the ground into Gabriel's strong arms.
"Happy Valentine's Day..." The large man murmured, his hand running down Angel's body.
Sean was laughing, his hand in Dayton's hair as he grinned at the flowers and chocolates. He could definitely use the chocolates with his cravings. The scene was similar with Calvin and Gabriel, Calvin on his knees, pressing kisses to his lover's stomach, their fingers intertwined.
Joslin curled up in Chord's chest, giggling at Dayton. Contrary to popular belief, Joslin didn't want Dayton back. He was more than happy with Chord, and he loved that Dayton had found love with Sean. He found it just fucking adorable. His attention turned to Aristotle though as he read the poem. Joslin loved watching Asher's eyes fill with hearts like that. He never thought he'd see it. And he just knew Asher would pull him aside and gush to him later, something he'd sworn never to do.
It was all Chris could do not to jump his lover right now, but he was resisting. Ever since they'd gotten back together, they could barely keep their hands off one another.
"Lance and Devin are big boys sweetie, they can handle their lovers.." Chris smiled lightly, watching his sons and their lovers.
Devin was still persistent in trying to look like the man but it was rather hard as he was cuddling into Lane's chest at the moment, purring.
And Lance was just grinning like an idiot as he reached up and ran his fingers through Riley's hair, listening to the sweet nothings being whispered in his ear, butchered by Riley's lisp.
Chance was just lightly leaning into Brody as he watched his mother and brother. He and Brody never really acted all sweet and couplish. Just simple things like this were fine to Chance..
Alan had his arms protectively around Rick Junior as they sat with Kevin. This would explain why Rick wasn't really near them, choosing to sit with Biddy and Blake a bit further away. He wanted to spend time with Kevin today but damnit... he was putting off a confrontation with Alan as long as he possibly could. He didn't want the man to try and apologize or just pretend it hadn't happened. He wasn't afraid really, just... angry maybe.
Ezra's entire face was bright and happy, as usual. He really did get on most people's nerves with his cheeriness but today no one was really paying attention to anyone but their lovers. Ezra's hand was resting on Alex's bicep, his head in the man's shoulder, just thanking god that he was lucky enough to have Alex.
David had not approved at first but he'd gotten over it quickly, smiling at his son and soon to be son in law.
Steven had slowly made his way over to sit beside Wayne and Kelton, his hand lightly finding Wayne's. They were still taking it slow, hadn't made it to their first kiss yet. Steven didn't mind despite his friends and family alike constantly telling him to speed it up a little.
Cade also plopped down by Kelton, kissing the boy's temple with Leon hopping around in his arms.
Sage and Vance came over, Sage grinning proudly like he did often nowadays. He always had Vance with him, proudly showing off his amazing boyfriend.
Toni was hopping around with Blaine happily, his smile blindingly bright. His first Valentine's Day with a lover! How exciting! He ran off to sit in Trever's lap, kissing the man sweetly and hugging his babies.
Kyndal chuckled at the two as he himself hung his arms around Rhett's neck, kissing the man and taking his lower lip in between his teeth, winking cutely. He sat back down correctly, hugging Cove tightly to his chest. He then reached over to ruffle Misery's hair.
"Where's Carter?" He hummed, raising his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Quincy leaned back, boredly watching everyone in the home before moving to stretch and speak.
"Hey everyone, how about a game?"
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 pm

He was responded with a lot of shrugs and "Why not?"
"Sure. Whatcha got in mind?" Alex raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Quincy stretched out, humming lightly.
"Uh, either never have I ever, or truth or dare." He nodded to himself, thinking over the games in his head.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:29 am

"Hmm... never have I ever, I guess. We haven't played that one in a while." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 am

Quincy nodded and gathered everyone up in a circle.
"Ill go first." He nodded lightly.
"Never have I ever, had sex with Zac where I was so big he bleed." Quincy crossed his arms, smirking yet usually he hated he tore his tiny lover but in front of the guys, he had pride.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 pm

While everyone had arranged themselves in a circle, Alex and Mike had brought everyone drinks.
Alex, and Rick took sips of their drinks, Rick pouting lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Kevin simply smiled at him, pecking his cheek. "Your turn babe." He younger man nodded his head, watching Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:28 pm

"... Never have I ever purposely physically hurt my lover." Rick nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Kevin nodded his head, pecking Ricks cheek once more, watching as Rhett, Misery, Trever, Higgy, and Angel sipped their drinks.
Angel, was the weird one to drink to that. At first when he was trying to escape Gabriel he did try to hurt him and now Angel was pitifully sorry about it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Gabriel shook his head at his lover as he took a sip of his own drink, along with Alex.
"Rhett, your turn." Rick nodded at the man.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Rhett stretched, licking his lips and watching his lover.
"Neva ave ah eva bhan en luv with ah ladeh." He spoke in his thick accent.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 pm

Kyndal snickered at how Rhett butchered the words as he spoke, his head lying on his lover's shoulder.
Rick took a sip once again, glancing around to see if anyone else would.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Lane sipped his drink, Along with Quincy and Aaron, all three of them looking away from everyone else in the circle.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:03 am

"Who's turn now...?" Rick glanced around at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:11 am

Blaine raised his hand.
"Ohh!! Ohh!! Me! Me! Me! Me!!!" The small boy bounced around excitedly, hoping to take his turn before Trever completely over ruled him.
"Never have I ever." He grinned at Blaine, sticking his tongue out. "Had a lover who was not at some point my bitch."
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:14 am

Everyone in the room took a sip of their drinks except for Barry and Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:16 am

Blaine sniffled and nudged Barry.
"Trever is a butthead." He pouted childishly.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 am

"We all know that baby." Barry snickered. "My turn now! Never have I ever... made love to someone except for my current lover."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 am

Aaron, Dewayne, Riley, All sipped their drinks, nodding proudly, as did Kevin, moving to kiss Ricks neck, and Kelton who
was sitting in his lovers lap, and Rick Junior who as sitting so innocently next to Alan.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:29 am

This was the first gettogether that Rick and Alan had come to. Jude hadn't looked away from Wade the whole time. He no longer wanted Junior but he was afraid it still might hurt, really seeing the Rick had chosen a pedophile over him.
Lance, Ivory, Cade, and Zac took drinks as well.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:14 am

Riley glanced at his lover.
"I thought you thaid you had been with one other perthon." He lisped as Rick Junior sat with Alan, Blaine on his other side. He and Blaine had become good friends, and they hung out when they could.
Wade sat with Misery, being he and the small slave got along very well.
Back to top Go down
Asher Reed

Asher Reed

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:17 am

"It wasn't making love though." Lance countered with a small smile. Barry glanced around.
"Dayton, your turn."
Back to top Go down
Blaine Johnson

Blaine Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Dayton shrugged lightly.
"Have never had sex in which my partner didnt believe I was the best they ever had." He winked at Sean, then Joslin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next