Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sean's Last Sentence.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

Sean's Last Sentence. Empty
PostSubject: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:58 am

"Can't catch me!" Sean laughed as he ran around outside their small home. It was nice and cozy but not too large. Just Sean, Dayton and their three year old, Cyrus lived there, after all. He ran around back, continuing into the woods behind their property as Dayton chased after him playfully.
They'd been married for about three years now and there relationship never lost that playful quality. Dayton had been tickling him so Sean fled from the home.
This continued for a while, Dayton was catching up to his lover.
Sean happened to stumble on a dip in the ground. He would have been fine, maybe just a scratch or two if it wasn't for the large rock that sat a few feet away from him exactly where his head happened to land.
It cracked the back of his skull in the second it took for the impact to occur. His wavy black hair was thick with blood within seconds, the front of his face looking unharmed, just a trickle of blood running down his gorgeous face.
It was simply a harmless event.
But even the simplest things can lead to tragedy.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:30 am

And that's how Daytin found him. He bent down, still playing but as his hands touched Sean's rib cafe to tickle him, the boy then realized though that Sean was not breathing.
Dayton didn't understand.
"Sean?" Daytin questioned, over and over again. Until he started shaking him. Even then though, Sean didn't move. Even as Dayton began to cry, cradling the small body of his husband to his chest, he refused to believe Sean to be dead.
Nope.
Was not happening.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:46 pm

Sean's expression was not fearful, his eyes showed happiness. It happened so quickly, he never had time to be scared...
His body rested limply in his lover's arms. Even if Dayton had not admitted it to himself yet, Sean was gone..
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:52 pm

"Fu*k!" Dayton cursed, jumping to his knees as panick grabbed his heart. He had to do something.
Sean couldn't be gone.
No
Not his Sean.
So Dayton ran, he carried Sean as far as he could, to his fathers house where he then proceeded to beat the door.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 pm

David opened the door within a few seconds. He was quick on his feet since he was used to emergencies needing his attention.
"Dayton?" He smiled at seeing his son but his smile fell when he saw the boy in his arms. He already did not have a good feeling about this. "What happened?" He asked as he grabbed Sean gently, taking him to his working room.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 pm

"I-I don't know dad!"
The boy was hysterical, he had tears streaking his face.
Dayton hardly ever cried.
Only ever over Sean.
"p-please do something!"
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

David would try to do something. But he had a feeling it would not work...
First he discovered what had happened, the large wound on the boy's head. He checked his heart beat which was nonexistent...
He tried shocking the boy to restart his heart but nothing worked... Sean just laid there...
He was dead.
David hated seeing his son like this. He didn't want to be the one to break his baby's heart like that...
"Dayton..." He swallowed, about to be in tears himself. "He's gone..."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:35 pm

"Gone?" Dayton barked, his face pulled into a snarl as his heart raged with pain. "No!!" He slapped a hand across his face, slowly his expression changed from pain and anger to something no one had ever witnessed before that day.
Heartbreak.
Dayton was purely heart broken.
D-Daddy..." He whimpered, he hadnt called David that since he was three. "D-Daddy no....Please no daddy...." Dayton moved over to the body, kissing Sean's temple and gently pressing the boy to his chest.
"S-Sean baby, please come b-back...I-I miss you already. I-I cant do this w-without you...No...What about C-Cyrus?...CYRUS!!" Dayton once more was thrown into a panic.
He looked to his father.
"D-Daddy!! I-I got to go get my baby! I fu*king left him a-alone!"
Sean would want his baby taken good care of, Dayton knew.
But right now...
All he could do was hold Sean, rock Sean, and ask him to come home...
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:38 pm

David hugged his son close, his own heart aching at seeing this.
"Baby, let's go get Cyrus..." He didn't want to leave his son alone right now...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:48 pm

Daytons head whipped around, his eyes wide like those of a wild animal.
"N-No! I-I cant leave Sean alone!"
The idea was outrageous.
"M-Momma can g-go get him. D-Daddy..." Dayton calmed, nuzzled Seans cheek.
He felt like if he just held him, Sean would stay warm.
Stay...
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 pm

"Okay baby..." David stood, walking to the doorway and calling for Dewayne, asking him to go get Cyrus from the house.
Along with being hurt because his son was heartbroken, he had known Sean rather well... he got to know the boy during their sessions back when Sean was bulimic...
He thought of him as sort of a son. He would miss him...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Dayton had to be sedated before they could take Sean away from him, even then they had pry the body from his fingers.
Dayton was too distraught to deal with the funeral. His family had to do it for him. He was just trying to wrap his mind around the thought of not having Sean with him.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:35 pm

When Sage heard the news, he was devastated. His first instinct was to blame Dayton of course. But when he paused and thought about it, he realized just how upset he would be if he lost Vance... So he decided he would be... nice to Dayton, no matter how much they had previously despised each other.
He pulled at the collar of his tux as he looked around the church. He soon found Dayton, taking a seat beside the boy.
"Um... how are you doing?" He spoke up lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Dayton just glanced at him, his eyes an angry bloodshot red. But he seemed calm. He was taking it hard though, He was crying, just his face was empty.
"Im fu*cking peachy." Though it sounded smart, it was not said in any type of mean manner. He was just being Dayton.
He missed his lover. His husband.
He just held Cyrus closer to his chest.
"Oh imma miss your mother."
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 pm

Sage sighed, a hand coming to rest on Dayton's shoulder. His own eyes were bloodshot as well.
It was odd being... civil.
"I'm gonna miss him too, man..."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Dayton snorted but he nodded.
"Yeah..."
He hated Sage but...He didnt want to. He wanted to be friends...only because Sean loved the other man so much though and Sean would want them to be friends.
"He really loved you Sage." Dayton sighed softly, gazing up at the casket holding his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:16 pm

"Yeah..." Sage knew he'd been loved. "But he loved you more. You know?" He arched an eyebrow, stroking Cyrus's head. The child was three, he didn't understand his momma was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Dayton managed a smile.
"I know it, because im Dayton the sex god! How can he not?" Still though his voice wavered with pain.
Sean would never hear him joke about things like that ever again.
And it hurt.
"But really, I know he loved me and I loved...I love him so much...He was my life Sage...You dont understand. You think I was just some player using him for a tight piece...But no. I fell so hard. I just...He is my heart. he only person I have ever loved so fully..."
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:47 pm

"I think I finally believe that." He sighed softly. "I'm sorry for... all the shit I've said about you. Sean loved you and I should have accepted that. I can't imagine losing Vance now... so I want you to know, I'm here for you or whatever..." He did not do sincere stuff well...
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:56 pm

Dayton gave a small chuckle.
"Yeah...thanks. I guess I was wrong about you too, you were just trying to protect him." Dayton nodded to himself, rocking Cyrus in his arms lightly. "In all truths, I have never been so scared. Im afraid of raising Cyrus alone, and just living without Sean here with me is a scary thought." The man shook lightly as he rubbed his eye with one hand. "Sean was everything."
He was trying to hard not to break down again.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:28 pm

"It'll be alright eventually... I can try to help you with Cyrus... and I'm sure mom and dad would too... you'll be okay." Sage nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 pm

" I'll live."
But he wouldn't be okay. Never again would anything be ok as long as Seam was gone.
" who is starting the device?"
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:54 pm

"Um... I guess I can go and say something." He nodded, patting Dayton's back before making his way to the front of the room.
"You all already know this I'm sure but we're all here to... not just mourn the death, but celebrate the life of Sean Nielsen. He was a bitch but everyone in here loved him and that's because along wtih being a bitch he was a great friend and lover. Any of you can come up here and say a few words about him when I'm finished but I'm going to start us off." He nodded. "Sean was the first friend I ever had honestly. I fucking loved him, man. We were both going through some hard times when we met and we were both so fucked up we stuck together to get through the shit going on in our lives. As most of you know, I was addicted to cocaine. Sean was constantly trying to help me, always thinking of me... He was just a real sweet person, ya know? He looked out for everyone but himself. I treated him like shit half the time and we had a ton of arguments. When I say arguments, I mean it turned into fucking World War 3. When Sean wasn't happy, no body was happy." Sage chuckled softly. "But we were always laughing about it by the end of the day. I've never been so close to somebody. He helped me through a lot of shit even though he was going through a lot himself. The point is, he was an ass but I loved him." Sage nodded, glancing down at his friend's body and giving a smile. "I still love him and always will."
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:38 am

Quincy who was in the back, simply was distraught. That man may not have been the best man in the world but one thing he proved to be was a great father. Especially to the children he had with his husband Zac. Sean had been his baby boy. Quincy had loved his baby with everything he had. He wanted to go talk but he didn't think he had it in him to. He couldn't do anything but clutch Zac to his chest and cry.
Back to top Go down
Sean McDaniels

Sean McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

Sage pressed a kiss to his father's temple as he made his way back to his seat.
"It'll be okay daddy..." He whispered lightly, stroking his mother's hair as well. He rarely called Quiincy daddy..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sean's Last Sentence.   Sean's Last Sentence. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's Last Sentence.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Dayton/Sean-
Jump to: