Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??

Go down 
+10
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:20 am

The smaller man nodded, moving to the door to knock. He smiled as Biddy answered him, giving the other boy a hug, well he tried to even though his belly separated them.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 am

"Uh, Biddy, is it alright if Gabriel stays with you guys for a while?" Gabriel asked, his hands still holding onto the small boy. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:31 am

Biddy shrugged at him, bouncing into the home to ask his lover about Gabriel staying.
"So...will you be okay without me?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

Blake didn't mind. He enjoyed Gabriel.
"I'll manage..." Gabriel sighed. "Just... remember, no smoking, no drinking, no fucking, alright? Be safe for me..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 am

Gabriel nodded his head, leaning onto his lover.
"Well....Same for you."
He wanted it to be anyways.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:46 am

"I don't need to worry about being safe. No one can touch me." He chuckled lightly, kissing the top of the boy's head. He didn't think the boy meant he couldn't fuck other people but he hadn't planned on it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:50 am

"You know what I mean." The smaller smiled at his friend, pushing him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 am

"Suuure." Gabriel winked lightly at the boy before hugging him close, rubbing his tummy. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:59 am

The smaller man sighed but he gave up on it.
"Just remember to bathe regularly and wipe your stinky butt. Love you too."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:08 am

"I don't know if I will without you there to remind me but I'll try." He nodded, a sad smile on his face as he pecked his lips, getting on his knees and kissing the boy's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:12 am

The smaller boy smiled sweetly at him shaking his head.
"You....I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

"I love you more." Gabriel smiled back up at him, caressing the plump stomach.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 9:57 am

"No you dont Gabe."
He was dead serious about that also. He loved Gabriel so much..
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:00 am

"Yeah I do. Now hush. Ima miss you." He stood back up, frowning at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 am

Gabriel nodded, he wanted to pout, whine, making Gabriel stay long enough for them to have a serious talk about the future.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 am

And Gabriel was this close to begging the boy to just come home with him...
But he simply hugged him one more time and headed off.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:09 am

The smaller man watched him go, his heart aching as he was left alone.
That didnt go well.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 am

Gabriel didn't like being alone either... he hated it. He missed his best friend and lover. He didn't even want to fuck anyone like he usually did when he was upset. HE just wanted Gabriel.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am

Biddy smiled at his exboyfriend, shaking his head.
"Higgy, your such an idiot." Burd couldnt help himself, he always found a smile for Higgy when the man was not hitting him, he even found one for him at time when he was.
"But I need to go, Blake it waiting for me, but it was nice seeing you Hig." Biddy hugged his old lover lightly before bouncing from the bar, leaving his friend Gabriel behind.
They had gone out to a club, just the two of them since Gabriel was lonely, he missed his baby daddy. And though he was eight months pregnant and at a bar, he was fine, no one was bothering him, and no one was smoking, and he didnt drink anything, he never really did.
But he sat there even after Biddy had gone. He missed Gabriel so much, he had been gone for a month...
And he felt like like was too dull to be lived without his body guard.
He was paying no mind as Higgy slid up to him, well until the man began nibbling on his neck.
"Hey!" Gabriel hissed, his hand coming down hard on Higgy's cheek out of habit.
Wrong thing to do that was.
Higgy immediately retaliated, his fist coming down hard atop the crown of Gabriel's head, making the boy bite his tongue hard, actually splitting the pink muscle. Higgy then shoved him out of his bar stool and onto the ground, moving to kick him hard in his inflated belly.
Gabriel simply gasped as he felt tears welling in his eyes.
He didnt move as he heard security pulling Higgy away, and people trying to check on him, but he was focused on the warm water seeping from him.
His water...
Oh God.
He felt contractions coming on.
"I-I need a hospital!" He gasped out, blood from his tongue feeling his mouth as his head throbbed.
He had told Gabriel he would stay safe....
What would he tell him now?
He wouldnt have even wanted to leave if he felt he had a future with his friend..
If only he knew...
If only Gabriel knew how much the younger man loved him, how much the younger man wanted more than a friendship.
If only...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:11 am

Word spread rather quickly around here. Someone in the bar who knew Gabriel rather well had caleld the large man. Gabriel was immediately on his way, scooping the boy up in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Gabriel was too dizzy to really understand who was holding him. But the smell was familiar....
"H-Hospital..." He gasped out, kicking his legs wildly as more pain hit him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:49 pm

Gabriel ran with the boy in his arms to the nearest hospital, he didn't even have time to ask why the hell he was bleeding...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm

And the smaller man wasnt worried about it, he was just worried about this thing inside his stomach that was trying so hard to come out.
He was taken into a room, and prepped for surgery.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:00 pm

Gabriel insisted to be let into the room and no one really wanted to fight with him. He sat beside the bed, watching his friend anxiously, his hands clenched into fists so tight his knuckles were white.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Gabriel was in immense pain, he had never been one to cry, and he hadnt done since he was a teen but here and now he truly wanted too. As doctor bustled around him, beginning the procedure, Gabriel let his eyes finally find his friend.
"G-Gabe?" He croaked out, his voice splintering as he tried to keep his tears at bay.
He was scared...He felt so horrible, so much pain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??   Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid?? - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Gabe Had A Kid??
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: What If?-
Jump to: