Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad enough.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

Bad enough. Empty
PostSubject: Bad enough.   Bad enough. EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:40 am

No, I won't call you baby.
I won't buy you dasies, cause that don't work.
And I know, how to get you crazy,
How to make you want me, so bad it hurts.

A small child toddled its way over to its favorite uncle, the child went by the name of June bug, he was small and sweet, his hair a light shade of brown covering his bright baby blue eyes.
"Untle Bwodie!" The boy squeaked, grinning as the lean man scooped him up.
"Hey punk! Whats up?" Brody raised a brow, getting comfortable with the child in his arms.
"I ish waiting for mah fran to come shee me!" He was so excited about this, Brody could only laugh at him.
"What friend brat?"
"Wykerrrr!"
"Oh yeah? You like him a lot do ya?"
"I do!" The boy giggled as he pressed his fist into his mouth.
"You know, one day you might want him to like you too...And your not being to convincing now kid!" Brody laughed, he didnt think anything of it, just messing with the boy.
"Huh?" Junious looked up at him, his mouth forming an "O"
"Yeah, your not bad enough for him." He knew Ryker could be a handful just by talking to Chord.
"Whattt?" The child looked close to tears. Ryker was his friend, he wanted Ryker to like him too.
"Yeah, you got to be bad to make him like you. You got to be kinda mean and ignore him, you gotta be bad kid!"
Junious didnt cry, he just stared at him, huffing, and getting himself down, intent on toddling away.
Bad enough for Ryker....

I wanna be good, good, good to you
But that's not, not, not your type.
So I'm gonna be bad for you tonight, tonight, tonight.

And ever since that talk with his uncle so long ago, Junious worked on it. He watched his uncle, and all of the meaner men. He wanted Ryker to like him, he was going to make Ryker like him! And since that small age, he tried not to be nice to the other boy, but he did grow to have a crush on him. Junious though couldnt act on it yet, he had to be perfect, so he waited, and he practiced being bad.
He was older now, almost seventeen years old. It was sitting in his living room, waiting for his date. He had now dated many women and men. He had never been intimate with anyone but no one but him knew that. He had gotten plenty of practice in, so now he could do this, have the perfect date.
He would make Ryker fall for him.

I'll misbehave if it turns you on (Turns you on).
No Mr.Right if you want Mr.Wrong (Mr.Wrong).
I'll tell you lies (tell you lies), if you don't like the truth.
I don't wanna be bad (I don't wanna be bad),
I just wanna be bad enough for you.
Well I just wanna be bad enough for you,
Well I just wanna be bad enough...

As soon as Ryker got to the door, Junior began, acting as if he didnt care for the boy, he shrugged him off several times, he was rude. He made so many nasty comments to him. He misbehaved horribly but he was hoping it was doing something, hopefully turning the other boy on, it had that affect on other people. He lied to him all up and down that night about anything and everything. He wanted to be bad, just horrible...
But maybe he had been to bad...
When he got home that night, Ryker wouldnt even look at him, he just snorted and let him out, driving off without so much as one last look back.

Hey (Hey, hey, hey),
Thanks for the number (Thanks for the number).
I'm not gonna call you (Not gonna call you),
Cause that won't work (Cause that won't work).
You like to play (Play, play, play)
Hide and go get her (Hide and go get her)
Cause you like me better (You like me better),
When I play the jerk (When I play the jerk).
I wanna be good, good, good to you
But that's not, not, not your type.
So I'm gonna be bad for you tonight, tonight, tonight.

Junious couldnt help but be the least bit surprised when Ryker didnt call him the next day, or the day after, or the day after that. But he just figured the boy was playing hard to get. They had a gettogether coming up son anyways.
And he was there for the gettogether, at the door waiting to see Ryker. He was so excited, but he acted cool, he made sure of it. Person after person came into the house, he continued to wait, and wait and wait. It wasnt until an hour after everyone else was there when Ryker did come in, JaseyRay Pierce hugging tight to his arm.
Junious just wanted to die, He didnt understand, but he was NOT about to go and ask about it. He just watched, watched Ryker smile at the smaller boy, and he said nothing when Jasey rolled his eyes when he saw Junious, winking while pecking Rykers cheek.

I don't wanna be bad (I don't wanna be bad)
Well I just wanna be bad enough...

Everyone says that the nice guy finishes last, but now, even until this day, Junious is a true believer that its the rude ones who finish last, while the nice ones get the guy.

You love to hate me when I'm chasing you (Woah-oh)
But I hate to say this, I'm stuck on lovin' you.
So I pretend that I don't care, I'll stand you up to keep you here.
I'll make you hate me, just enough to make you want me.
Well I just wanna be bad enough for you.
Back to top Go down

Bad enough.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Art Works :: Ficlets-
Jump to: