Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You

Go down 
+7
Trever Murdock
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Leon Johnson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

Pictures of You - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Blaine couldnt have been happier with the man.
"And Brice!"

"Invite who ya want." Trever didnt really care. "Just keep em outta my room and my special room." The man lifted Toni, pressing a kiss to his temple.
"You alright Doll?"

Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

"Mhmmm." Barry hummed. "Brice is awesome like his daddy." He nodded.

"I'm fine." Toni smiled, hugging his lover lightly. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:06 pm

Blaine nuzzled Barry's neck, his eyes bright.
"You wanna see if Trever will lend us a room??"

Trever cradled the boy lightly, looking back at Barry with longing before his eyes were back on Toni.
"Hungry love?" He asked, already moving into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:09 pm

"You can ask him if you want baby..." Barry smiled lightly at the boy.

"Yes, thank you." Toni nodded, a bright smile on his face. Just being around Trever made him happy...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm

Blaine smiled, he wanted to ask, he wanted to let Trever know that Barry had moved on.
Barry was HIS.

Trever stepped into the kitchen, looking around as he sat Toni on the table.
"What you want?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Barry simply held the boy to his chest, letting him ask if he wanted.
"I love you..." He murmured lightly. He was Blaine's now... but had he completely moved on?

"Um, can you make me a smoothie like you did when I couldn't talk?" Toni asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:37 pm

Trever nodded, his smile sweet as he moved around the kitchen, looking for the fruits he would need.
"How are you feeling today?"

Blaine was going to wait for Trever to come back into the room, his smile wide.
Barry was his....
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 pm

"I'm feeling good." Toni nodded. "You seem in a good mood." He smiled at his fiance as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Trever nodded, his blond hair pushed back from his face.
"Yeah, I'm good.". Trever finished up making the boy his smoothe, handing it to him tenderly.
"Just a little tired is all." He smiled to the boy.
So tired...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:19 pm

"You can go take a nap if you need to..." Toni nodded, frowning at him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:31 pm

" I know I can doll face. But napping wont help my tired.". He ran a hand through Toni's hair. He was the kind of tired that can only be cured by that one forever nap.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:44 pm

"Well can I help you at all?" Toni asked worriedly, wrapping his arms around Trever's neck.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Trever felt warmth spread through him, his tight muscled arms winding around Toni's waist.
"I don't think there is anything anyone can do for me doll face, but thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

"You're welcome... but what's wrong?" Toni blinked, curling into Trever's chest.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Trever shook his head, pressing Toni close. His lips brushed the boys neck, his breath warm on Toni's ear.
"Me."
It was a whisper, but it was a truth.
He was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:13 pm

"What do you mean?" Toni looked up at his lover, confusion on his delicate features.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:59 pm

"Nothing Baby, nothing." Trever assured, lifting Toni into his arms and moving through the home, slowly he did so, his back threatening to break as he lifted even Toni, his tiny, weightless lover.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Toni was still worried but he said nothing more, hugging onto Trever as he was carried through the home.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Trever found himself back in the living room, sitting a chair or two away from Barry.
"You need something Doll?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:20 pm

"Trev... can Blaine and I use one of your rooms?" Barry asked lightly. He wasn't really in the mood but he didn't want to upset Blaine...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Trever glanced at him, his expression unreadable.
"Yeah. My room. You know where its at."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Barry nodded, kissing Trever's cheek before scooping Blaine up and heading off for Trever's bedroom. He did know where it was... that room held a lot of memories.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

And it was the same as always, the room was pretty bare. Everything stark white aside from the dresser that is black. Very few things were in the room. Two dressers, some personal items. Trever wasnt much for decorating but he did have four pictured in the room. Three on his night stand. One was of him and Toni, Toni was pregnant, glowing, as Trever held the boy in his arms. Another was of Rhett and Trever, Rhett was around fifteen, Trever was twenty. They were standing with there arms draped over each others shoulders, smiles matching. Then there was one of Barry and Trever, it was simply, they had just been hanging out. Trever sat in Barry's lap, a large grin on his face as he tried to lift himself from the mans lap, his hands on Barry's upper thigh as he lifted his butt off of Barry.
Then the fourth one, it couldnt be seen. Trever always kept it under his pillow. It was one of Barry and Trever, they were young, dating. It was taken the same night they had made love for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:29 pm

And it was making Barry's heart ache a bit. He loved Blaine, he really did. There was just a part of him that missed what he and Trever had.
He wrapped his arms around Blaine though, kissing the boy softly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Blaine was excited, he enjoyed this, he felt like he was getting back at Trever for being so mean all the time.
For making Barry love him.
The room even smelled of Trever, the scent dark and masculine, covering anything nice about the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next