Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pictures of You

Go down 
+7
Trever Murdock
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Cove Braxton
Leon Johnson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Pictures of You - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 am

"What picture?" Trever's head snapped around to look at Barry. His pictures were special to him...
"Barry..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 am

"The one of you on my lap." Barry sighed. "I'm really sorry Trev... he got jealous..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:40 am

"Of what?" Trever growled at him, standing quickly. "Get him outta my room before he screws anything else up!" The man was not pleased at all, he loved that picture...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:04 am

"He got jealous cause I didn't wanna fuck him up there.... becuase of you." Barry nodded lightly but walked back up and grabbed Blaine, taking him downstairs and simply sitting him down before taking his seat by Trever again.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 am

Trever watched him, he understood that. He always took Toni into his special room to make love. Never in Trever's room.
He thought about Barry too often in there...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:20 am

When Barry sat back down, he pressed a kiss to Trever's temple.
"Just reminded me of you too much in there..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:41 am

Trever cracked a small smile, glancing up at his old lover.
His very first love
"I know what you mean..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 am

"I miss you sometimes, you know that..." Barry sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 am

Trever laughed softly, shaking his head.
"Yeah, Cuz I miss you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 am

Barry chuckled with him lightly.
"I'm too awesome for you not to miss me..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 am

"I know." Trever answered simply, leaning over on his best friend. "I never quite moved on you know?"
For him, Barry would always be fifteen, and beautiful, and dancing away with his heart.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:50 am

"Me either..." Barry nodded. He hadn't wanted to end things in the first place. Trever was just far too precious to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:54 am

Trever never understood why anyways. He just passed it off as Barry wanting something more, something Trever couldnt give him.
"Anyways...." Trever averted his gaze. "We might suck now, but Rhett is doing good!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 am

"Yeah, at least Rhett's doing good... even if we can't understand what he's saying half the time." Barry joked. He enjoyed the large Scottish man, he'd even spent time with him when he was younger since he was over at Trever's home so often.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:33 pm

Trevers smile was wide and fulfilled. If he had done nothing else in his life...He had made Rhett okay.
That was the best thing.
"Yeah..." Trever actually loved his brothers accent. "Sounds like Momma...."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:43 pm

"Really?" Barry hummed. He'd never met the man's mother... "Well he seems happy." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Trever nodded pridefully, his eyes bright.
Yes his brother was very happy.
And as for his mother, Trever loved his mother but he felt unloved by her. And his mental state had gotten so bad...
He just lost himself.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Soon, everyone had left except for the people who were staying, like Cove, as well as Leon.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Leon had been laying in Joss's room, trying to get some sleep in case Trever felt like messing with him tonight. The insane man did it often enough, whenever Leon stayed over with Joss, he was subject to Trever and his experiments. Though tonight Trever was not messing with him, instead, since Barry was sleeping over, Trever found himself laying with the other man.
Leon slept, and he dreamed. It was not anything good by far. He dreamed of Trever hurting his daddy and his mother, sweat coating his face as he twisted and turned in the small cot Joss had laid out for him. The boy whined softly, but the cries grew more and more intense. It wasn't long before Leon had jolted straight up in his cot, his eyes wide and fearful in the pitch black room.
In that moment, Leon didn't know what to do.
He was so afraid.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:19 pm

Cove was in a room just next door, the guest room. He was sprawled out on the bed, his shirt carelessly thrown on the floor. But he couldn't seem to sleep so he'd been awake for a while now, just staring at the ceiling. Staring and thinking...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:54 pm

And it wasnt long before the bedroom door creaked open, and Leon's head poked in, his distressed brown eyes alight with the small amount of lumination coming in the room through the crack. His straight hair fell in waterfalls down his back and into his eyes as he scanned the room over, chewing on his lip as he debated e what he was wanting to do.
He heard padding from the kitchen, someone was up.
And sound gave Leon no time to sit and think the boy gave a pitiful squeak as he darted into the room, the door clicking itself shut behind him. The small boy could be heard bumping into a few things before finally the sheet of the bed moved, the boy had taken a fist full of the sheets to pull himself up and onto the mattress. His hands were sticky with sweat and cold to the touch as they brushed over Coves bicep, sitting there for a moment, just long enough for the larger boy to feel the tremble.
Leon was a small boy, much like his mother and his grandmother, so when he did finally get himself onto the bed, it didnt change much, Leon didnt weight enough to make any different, the bed barely sank at all, if any. You could sense the fear in him as he settled himself down against Cove, his breathing quick and shallow, his face hid into the nook where Cove's arm attacked to the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:00 pm

Since Cove had been awake, he'd heard the boy come in. He hadn't been able to make out just who it was at the door. He had a hunch though...
And now he was sure as the boy clung onto him. He wanted to yell at him and ask just what the fuck he thought he was doing but... he sighed and calmed himself, slowly reaching down to stroke the boy's hair.
"Leon...?"
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:07 pm

The smaller of the two flinched, his eyes snapping open to stare at the darkened form of Cove.
"O-Oh...I-I...S-Sorry!" Leon stumbled over his worlds, letting his body flick into motion. He sat up on the bed, his hands moving to cover his chest as he scooted himself away. He didnt really know Cove all that well, and the boy sounded displeased.
And Leon didnt want to wake Trever...
"Sorry..." Leon whispered once more while he feet hit the carpeted floor, lowering himself down. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"What are ya sorry for?" Cove sighed, reaching down and scooping the boy up bridal style, lifting him back onto the bed. "Ya can lay here..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:33 pm

"I-I can?" Leon blinked up to the boy he couldnt see, but he knew the boy well enough to be able to picture him. He had spent a lot of time studying the pretty boy.
"Thank you..." Leon settled himself back into the nook of Cove's arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of You   Pictures of You - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures of You
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next