Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:40 am

Jasey glanced over at him with a sweet smile.
It was really nice to have someone want to do things with him other than be tangled in the sheets.
"Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:56 am

"You'll see, Jasey, you'll see." Ryker nodded as he pulled up in front of a large, formal looking building. "First stop-" He paused. "You cannot laugh at me." He warned. "Ballroom dancing lessons. I've always wanted to learn how and who better to be my partner than you?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 am

Jasey blinked at him, a large grin breaking out on his sharp features.
"Im so about to be awesome."
He had taken these lessons before, his mother had insisted upon it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 am

"I'm sure you are." Ryker laughed lightly. "You already know how to?" He hummed as he got out of the car, walking around and letting the boy out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:24 am

"My mom is Gabriel McDaniels." He laughed lightly at the other boy, getting out with a sweet thank you. "He had me trained."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:43 am

"Well now I'll just feel stupid." Ryker groaned, leading the boy inside.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:48 am

"Nah, its easy." He winked behind him. "And now I can help you learn! You can tell everyone the great Jasey taught you when your dancing like a pro!"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 am

"Then ima just ignore the bitchy instructor people and have you teach me." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Briley Riley

Briley Riley

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:58 am

"That works..." Jasey took his hand, their fingers intertwining as he pulled the boy along with him. They got into the room and were indeed met with instructors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16