Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverse This Curse.

Go down 
+2
Trever Murdock
Sage Moore
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:34 pm

"Well obviously not, but I figure maybe you just didnt tell them what you did." Lane shook his head at the boy. "And basketball is a good sport, anything else? I have always liked football a lot. And track."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 pm

"I was pretty good at track too." Sage nodded in agreement. "I've never been good at academic shit so I just stuck with sports." Sage was thankful that Lane didn't pry or anything. He liked that.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

"I was a math genius. English was not my best, but I liked history a lot too. I have been in the army reserve program since I was in nineth grade. Always busy."
He had not favored being home much.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"Wow, didn't it ever get old being busy all the time? I'd hate that..." Although he didn't like how much free time on his hands either.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

"It kept me out of trouble and I needed it. The last thing I wanted was to be bored and in trouble." Lane smiled softly at the other boy. "So I wasnt, I was always busy with something."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 pm

"That's a good idea actually." Sage nodded. But he'd tried before and nothing had ever succeeded to keep him busy and out of trouble... "So, anyone else live here with you? No girlfriend or anything?" He asked, leaning against the wall, hoping his question sounded casual instead of hopeful.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:32 pm

"Ah, I havent gotten any girlfriend, I have had so many 'dear John' letters I cant count em anymore. I kinda gave up trying after a while." Lane was honest about it, so many people have just broken his heart while he was over seas, he didnt even feel like trying anymore for a love life. Was not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:01 pm

"Well that's pretty shitty. You musta had some bad girls if they left you like that." Sage frowned lightly as he looked the man over.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm

"I dont think they were bad, simply not mature and devoted enough to continue a long distance thing. I dont blame them, its not there faults. I already knew how the relationships would run their courses.". Lane was genuine in everything he said.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:53 am

"Well... if you knew then why waste the time on it?" Sage questioned curiously, watching the elder man.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 am

"No one likes to be lonely, not even me. If only for a while, it was nice having someone waiting for me to cone home.". Lane glanced at the boy with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:02 pm

"I understand I guess. I hate being lonely..." He nodded. "You deserve to have someone though. You're a good man."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:36 am

"Like wise." Lane drew in his deep accent. "I think your a good person, and I really would hate to see you alone.". He admitted with a caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 am

"Now what made you think I'm a good person?" Sage arched an eyebrow. "The drug addiction or the prostitution?" He smiled softly though. It felt good, having someone care. Especially this man for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 am

"I can see through your eyes that your a good kid. Even with your faults.". Lane finished cooking shortly, the food giving off a mouth watering scent.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:09 am

"Well at least someone thinks so." Sage eyed the food, licking his lips. It'd been forever since he'd had a decent meal, honestly. Not like his mother bothered to cook anything.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:01 am

Lane made his way back inside, making Sage a plate before making himself one. He gently sat the food on the table and pulled a chair out for the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 10:47 am

Sage sat down, quietly thanking the man. He really hated to think that he wouldn't mind staying here with this man...
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:15 pm

"Alright kid, eat up!" Lane himself wasted no time getting to his food. He had been starving it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Sage too dug into his food. It was rather delicious.
"Damn, you can cook, you're strong, what else can you do?" Sage shook his head with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:06 pm

"I can make the ladies howl." Lane was joking with the boy but he had always been a good lover.
"Tell me some more about you kid. Your still so mysterious."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:14 pm

Sage chuckled softly at the man.
"There's not really all that much to know." Sage rolled his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 pm

"C'mon. Everyone has a history. Your not young enough to have a tiny one. Maybe an uneventful one but I doubt that with you." Lane breathed in slowly with a soft smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reverse This Curse.   Reverse This Curse. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reverse This Curse.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: SmutFest!-
Jump to: