Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:43 pm

"I'm sorry." Carter whined softly. "Maybe if we're quiet she'll go away." He pouted lightly, pulling Misery closer.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Misery let himself be pulled, snuggling into Carter's chest as he heard his stomach growl.
"Its time for breakfast too." He decided, reaching under his pillow for his small baggie of snacks he kept around.
"You want anything?" He murmured softly as he pulled out a few pretzels to munch on.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:50 pm

"I'm good." Carter chuckled as he stood up out of the bed, stretching and slipping on some clothes. "I'll be back. Wanna see her or not?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm

Misery said nothing, though paused in his food consuming.
He needed to see her, he knew that. He didnt want to though, he didnt want her to even be at Carter's house.
At his and Carters home...
He slipped from the bed, his bare feet thudding as they hit the carpet.
He was coming.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Carter waited, taking his lover's hand before opening the front door. There stood a woman. She wore a formal business suit, with simply black heels. Her dirty blonde hair was tied in a bun atop her head and her makeup of course, was done to perfection.
"Carter?"
Carter simply nodded as she extended a hand. He shook it lightly.
"Casey Cartwright. And you must be Misery..." She glanced down at the boy with a look of disdain. She certainly saw why she was needed..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Misery stuck his nose up at her, crossing his arms and giving a mischievous smile.
"You know, Mrs Cartwright." His voice ominous and cunning. "You remind me of that child that was born in the eighteen hundreds! The mother went into labor, the daddy went into shock, and the doctors went on strike!" He wondered to himself if she would even understand that. He had heard Trever tell a few people that before. "I think your mother needs better taste Cater, she looks more manly than I do!" Misery smiled though, offering his hand. "Nice to meet you though."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:32 pm

The woman simply stared at him as she shook his hand, her nose wrinkled as if Misery was something disgusting, like a used tissue.
"Well Carter, your mother said I was free to live here if I needed..."
"I didn't agree to that." Carter spoke immediately.
"But I don't think I'd want to anyways." She finished, her eyes trained on Misery's unkempt appearence.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:38 pm

"You wouldnt be able to anyways, I doubt you'd stay long. Shallow snobs like you get in, get what you want, and get out. We dont have that much time for you." Misery clicked his tongue, his face forced into a smile. "But of course, you look enough like a maid to be one. You can always go clean our bathrooms."
She looked marvelous.
But of course Misery would not acknowledge that.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

"At least I look like a human being, not an animal." She responded, a cheerful smile on her features. "Maybe I will stay here some nights. Well Carter would you put this in a guest room for me." She flashed Carter a smile, handing him two suitcases. She wouldn't deal with Misery EVERY night, but maybe every once in a while so she wanted some of her things here... just to anger the boy. Carter eyed her reluctantly before trudging off to a guestroom, with the bags in hand.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 pm

"I have never seen a human being that resembled the apes so much!" Misery acted astonished, though as Carter took her bags he almost fell out.
He did NOT agree to this women living in the home with them.
"I hope you like my friends if you stay here, im sure a few of them would like you. Anything as easy as you I know Cove would jump on!"
He would cut his friend if the man dared touch that trash.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:56 pm

"If he looks anything like you I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole." She smiled and once Carter was out of the room she spoke again. "I have no desire to touch your boyfriend, but if I wanted to, I could have him with a snap of my fingers so I suggest you show a little respect to your superiors."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:02 pm

"Superior? Whore id love for you to try and lay a finger on Carter. He has fine taste, and your trashy. I might not be high and mighty but im real and you wont ever find another me. You on the other hand, I could find several girls just like you, anywhere, at any time." He challenged, stepped up to her with a treat. "And Cove, I bet you wont ever find a man to touch you as sexy as Cove Braxton." The boy snorted at her, backing down a bit. "I could have you gone if I wanted, so im superior here. Not you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:13 pm

"Just wait, sweetheart. I'll have your precious Carter wrapped around my finger in a few days. And this Cove boy too. Try me." Casey took a step forward this time, eyeing the home around them.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:15 pm

"I will." Misery nodded, an easy smile on his face. Though inside the turmoil was starting.
Who was she to come in and try to touch his lover? Or his best friend.
Funny.
"Carter, feed me!" Misery called out, leaving Casey alone to find his lover.
He didnt need assurance...Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Casey stepped inside, taking a seat on the couch like she owned the home, her legs crossing at the knee.
"Course, babe!" Carter called back, a moment later his head popping around the corner. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:33 pm

"Everything." Misery glanced back into the room, more to the women on the couch. "And why is that skank staying here? I did not agree to all of that! She is supposed to be a cover up, not good enough to share a home with us!"
Misery had never said someone was "not good enough" But with Casey he felt like she truly wasnt. He did not like snobs.
Even though he was in love with one.
He pulled his phone and text his bestfriend.
Cove, I have a chick over here who is supposed to cover up the fact im Carter's boyfriend. She wants to move in and she says she can have you wrapped around her finger. Im warning you now, ill Lorena Bobbit your arse."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm

"I'll talk to mom about it." Carter sighed. "I'm sorry, but I put her shit in the room farthest away from us. You know how big this place is, it'll be like she's not even there."

Cove responded quickly.
"So what you're saying is I can't fuck her? Is she good looking? Wink" Yeah he'd stick his dick into anything but snobs were definitely not his type.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:43 pm

"I dont like it." Misery was not going to run to his lover about the women threatening to have him, but he promised himself, if she tried, it was her head.
"And your mom is pushing it Carter! Who does this!"

"Cove, she is the most stuck up brat I have talked to besides Carter's mom. She thinks she can take you and Carter away from me. And yes, if you screw her, ill screw you with a roll of quarters in return." Misery couldnt help but smile, Cove sure was something.
He loved him and his overly horny arse.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm

"Momma's a bitch." Carter groaned softly. "But I love her. I have to." He sighed. "I promise, I won't even acknowledge her at home." He promised softly, kissing Misery's cheek.

"Aww, come on! I'll teach her a lesson. And you didn't answer if she was hot or not, that means she is." Cove was practically groaning at his friend in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:59 pm

"Please Cove?" Misery really did not want to have to look at that b*tch and his bestfriend and know she had won.
He wouldnt stand for that.
"No, you dont have to love her! What you need to do is love me and this kid im carrying around!" The boy gripped as he entered the kitchen and ransack the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 pm

"Ya suck so bad." Came Cove's response. But he wouldn't touch the woman, for Misery.

"And I do love you, sweetheart. I'm sorry." Carter hugged Misery from behind as he looked for something for him to eat.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm

"You know I suck better than anyone." Misery smiled at the text, he knew Cove agreed even if he didnt like it.
"Yeah, Yeah." Misery muttered irritably. Carter loved him.
Yeah.
He knew but he was in a bad mood, so he had to be a brat.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:17 pm

"Of course ya do." Cove chuckled softly as he responded. "Ya should let me come of though. I'll intimidate her and make her leave ya alone."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

"Sure, come over. I need someone to beat on when she irritates me." He smiled before glancing to his lover. "Coves coming over to see me."
To see Casey more like it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:40 pm

Carter made a face before he thought better of it. Misery could have whoever he wanted over. He was dealing with Carter's "girlfriend" after all.
And several minutes later, Cove was opening the door like owned the place, strutting inside.
"Misereh!" He called, eyeing the woman on the couch. "Yar soh mean!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: