Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:22 am

"Yeah, love you too...Honey." He spat the last word as if it left an acerbic taste in his mouth. "I wanna go tot he bed room." He sighed, walking hurt him. He had to almost bend backwards just to stand and support himself. His feet hurt all the time and he had never been so heavy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:26 am

Carter gently lifted the boy, carrying him off to their bedroom, carefully placing him in the center of the bed.
"You need anything else, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:29 am

"Food." Misery hummed, patting his stomach. "And for her to stop calling you her honey." He didnt like it and he made it clear to his lover.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:33 am

Carter left and returned a minute later with his arms full of small snacks he had around the house just for Misery.
"I'm sorry about the honey thing." He apologized lightly. "She's probably just used to acting like we're together. Don't take her too seriously." He smiled softly as he kissed Misery's cheek gently. Casey was never rude when around him, he had no clue she called him honey just to piss Misery off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:47 am

"She does it to bother me and you let her." Misery griped lightly while rubbing his stomach. He had even asked that whore please and she still could not help herself.
Misery was grateful for the snacks though, as he laid them in certain spots so he would be conscious of their whereabouts. The boy reached out and took Carter's hand, holding it tightly. "I dont want you to go today...It feels weird today." It felt weird every day but he never took much notice in it, not like today.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:48 pm

"Sweetheart... shit." Carter sighed. His mother had been nagging him for weeks about how important today would be... any other day he may be able to stay... "I... today's important... I'm so sorry... is there anything I can do for you." His frown was deep. He honestly did feel bad. He'd much rather stay here...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 pm

"Uh....No. Im okay..." He couldnt stop the pain in his chest, he had never asked Carter not to go before, and now, when he did, the man could not stay.
Ouch.
And today Cove wasnt here, Leon had called and asked him to go to some carnival with him. Some stupid thing the boy liked but Cove adored him so of course he had gone. Misery didnt blame him though, he wanted Cove to be happy and if Leon make him happy then Misery would not inter fear with it.
He looked away quickly, forcing the dampness in his eyes away before he smiled lamely.
"Guess ill be seeing you....Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:02 pm

"I love you, Misery. I'm so sorry..." Carter apologized again, leaning in and pecking the boy's lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 pm

Misery tried to make the kiss last as long as he could before having to break it off.
"I know, you can make it up to me late with some mind blowing sex." The boy smiled at him, his large brown eyes pleading for him not to go.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 pm

"Course, all night long." Carter gave a quick wink, hugging Misery once more before heading off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 pm

Misery sighed into the loneliess of the room, laying back and letting himself get used to being alone for the day.
He had been alone for an few hours, flipping channels when one caught his eye. It looked like Carter...
Or his mother.
Suddenly he had a bad feeling. Casey had told him to watch for a reason, he was sure.
Mrs. Kensington was shown in a video, in a palace, and she looked to be talking, and by her side was indeed Carter and Casey.
"Oh great..." Misery could eat nails as he narrowed his gaze. What was so breaking about the news that those snobs were having an outing?
But then Misery noticed, the words at the bottom of the screen.
"Kensington celebration. Heir Carter is due to be married to his pregnant Fiance Casey."
Misery watched it, rereading it several times before he decided he was going to kill Carter, Casey, and the entire Kensington estate.
Pregnant?
Married?
Casey.
Misery was ready to blow a gasket. He was sure Carter wouldnt cheat on him?
But...
What if the planned on taking his baby and posing it as Casey's?
He would rather Carter cheat then have his baby around that women.
And married?
What about him?
Carter wouldnt marry someone else....Would he? Is it going that far? Is it really ruining him to this extent?
Misery felt the inner turmoil as his blood pressure rose. He felt his stomach burning, as if something was trying to claw out of it.
He heard someone screaming, but he didnt know who it was.
And everything was so blurry...And he hurt....
Misery reached over to the night stand, snagging his cell phone and flipping it open. He tried to focus on the numbers but it was so hard....
His head hurt. And Cove's name on the phone seemed so small.
He tried to reach the call button, but it was in vain, before he could he felt his conscious mind leave him. His last thought as he slumped over the side of the bed, was that it had been him screaming all along.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 pm

Carter himself had had no clue what was so special today. His mother had never told him... As soon as he heard the announcement made, his eyes nearly bulged out of his head. He didn't want to piss anyone off, especially his parents but this was going way too far. He'd left Misery today when he had needed him... he couldn't do this anymore and he certainly was not going to be MARRIED to a woman he didn't even like.
He stepped forward, making sure he looked nice even though what he was about to do was sure to get him disowned. His voice was steady and soothing as he spoke.
"It's fake. All of it." He began, shaking Casey's hand off his arm as she came forward. "Casey's lovely, I'm sure, but she's not my fiance, nor is she pregnant with my child." He thanked god they were live on the television. "Casey's not even my girlfriend. My parents didn't think my actual lover was good enough for me to take out in public, so this, all of it, has been a lie. My real boyfriend is at home, sick in bed, with my child. So I really think it's best for me to go be with him." Carter nodded as he finished his speech, not listening to a word from anyone as he walked out to his car, immediately heading home.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Misery had not made it too see the rest of the broad cast. He was slumped over the side over the bed, his body hanging lip and pressing his stomach. He was bleeding from his entrance, and by now the bed was soaked through with his blood. His face was pale and his nose also dripped the ruby liquid as result of all the blood rushing forth to his head. Something was seriously wrong.
He didnt even realize how much pain his body was in, he was dead to the world. Had been for at least thirty minutes now.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

And this was how Carter found him. He let out a scream that definitely would have ruined the manly aspect of him if Misery had been awake to hear it. He scooped the boy up, panic setting in through his entire body. He had no clue what to do. He could afford the best medical care possible for his lover, but that could take hours... He needed to do something quickly... So he did the first thing that came to his mind. He called Rhett, he didn't have Trever's number. He knew Trever could do things. Terrible things, but he could use his abilities for good too.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

"Uh, helloh?" Rhett's gruff voice carried through the phone. He was in the middle of trying to talk Kyndal into a facial when he received the call.
Misery did not stir at the sound of his lover, nor did he move when he was touched. He was completely dead to the world.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:06 pm

"Rh-Rhett? It's Carter." The man's voice was trembling violently as he carried Misery out to the car in one arm, the phone in the other hand. "M-Misery he's... I don't know what happened... I was gone and I just got home and something happened... he's bleeding... a lot and... he's pregnant. I... do you think Trever could do something. He's not conscious..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Rhett's ears perked up at the mention of his old pet. He glanced at Kyndal with a sigh. He would just have to try to coax the boy into taking his sperm to the face another day.
"Yah, Ah'm sureh Treveh can doh somethin." He wondered where he son was. He didnt want to alert his son to this, did not want him anywhere around Misery but he knew Cove would be heart broken if he wasnt around for the boy.
"Shart Stack, ya needta calleh Coveh. Tell ehm somethin's wrongeh weth Misereh. Whereh goin ta Treveh's." He nodded to his lover, moving to grab his jacket.
"Heh livehs downeh Helleh's high wayeh. Oneh Torturehs turneh."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

"Thank you." Carter choked out quickly as he already began driving towards the address, nervously glancing at the backseat repeatedly, trying to determine if Misery was breathing or not...
Kyndal called Cove and the boy said nothing, but he was already at Trever's when Carter arrived, pacing nervously back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Misery's breathing was faint and labored, as if soon he wouldnt be breathing any at all.
Trever stood calmly by the front door, amused smirk on his face as he watched Carter pull into his drive way. Rhett was there now too, he was trying to distract his son long enough to calm him down until Trever could see Misery.
"He sure is bloody." The tall blond man clicked his tongue in appreciation. "Looks like he went into shock."
He had a suspicion of what was going on before he was even able to get a good look at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:27 pm

As soon as Misery was out of Carter's arms and onto the table in Trever's special room, Cove took Carter by his tie.
"Ah swear, ef heh dies, ah'll end ya!" Cove threatened, looking dangerously pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:30 pm

Trever glanced over to Cove, not bothering to hide his smile.
"Cove, your distracting me with your threats." He had yet to even glance at Misery, he enjoyed letting them suffer. "If your going to beat him at some point, please, not on my carpet."
Misery continued to bleed, his limp hand falling from the table.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:41 pm

"You hush and fix hem!" Cove barked at Trever, his eyes darting from Misery's limp body to Carter's worried face.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 pm

"Being snippy with me will get you nowhere. Say please, I know your father raised you with SOME manners. C'mon Cove." Trever grinned evilly, though he was already moving to pick out his ultra sound machine, and his cells phone.
He would call Angel, and ask for the boy to come help Misery. The boy needed blood, he had lost entirely too much. He knew for a fact the boys bore the same blood type.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:43 pm

"Trevar, PLEASEH help hem before ah murder ya." Cove glared a hole through his uncle.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:56 pm

"I suppose Ill go ahead, but we still need to wait for Angel to get here.". The man leaned against his work table, glancing over to Misery's slow moving chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: