Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 pm

"Your face is weird. And your not one to talk, you married Angel." Misery poked his tongue out at Gabriel while Kaiden frowned. "I would mawy andel!!"

"B-Bumps lines?" Angel looked to Misery who shook him off. "Scars."
"Oh...W-Well thats nice....Y-You can name one o-of my bumpy lines...Wanna n-name it Q-Quinn so you'll anyways b-be with me?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"My Angel is precious. Even my little man agrees." Gabriel held out a large hand for Kaiden to high five him. "I like Kaiden better than you anyways."

"Yeah!" Quinn looked around, pointing to one on Angel's shoulder. "Dis one ish Twinn."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Misery rolled his yes, nudging Gabriel lightly. "Admit it, you only keep him around for the S.E.X." He spelled out so his children wouldnt understand. Normally he wouldnt have cared, but he didnt feel like explaining it to them right now.

Angel nodded to Quinn, looking over to his shoulder and lightly touching the scar. "O-Okay. Thats my Q-Quinn."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 pm

"Eh, I used to before I fell in love with him." Gabriel smirked softly at Misery. "And you just keep Carter around for the money." He snickered.

"Dood. I wike it.." Quinn hummed softly, hugging Angel around the neck lightly, nuzzling the boy's neck. "I wuv ew."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:29 pm

"I admit to this." Misery nodded his head, though turning to wink at his lover. "Whats it like being in love with a psycho?" The boy smiled over at Angel as he carried on with Quinn. "He still hide under everything?"

"I-I....I love you too...." Angel wrapped the boy in his arms, gently rocking him back and forth. He loved this child, in a way he felt like Quinn was his baby, too. "Y-Your sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 pm

"Of course, he hides all the time." Gabriel chuckled. "But I've gotten better at getting him out so it's alright."

"Fank you! I wuv you more though..." He hummed softly at the man, grinning sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:52 pm

"How do you do it?" Misery arched a brow at the man, it used to be nearly impossible to drag Angel out from under something when he got there.

"Uh...." Angel tilted his head to the side, he didnt understand how that was possible. "N-No...I love y-you more....L-Like you me B-Baby..."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

"That's my secret, I'm just awesome like that." Gabriel nodded, winking at the boy.

"I wuv you as much as I wuv mwomma!" Quinn nodded. "I wike talking to ew." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Misery blinked at his son, pouting lightly to himself. Quinn loved Angel as much as he loved his momma.
That sucked balls.
But whatever.... Misery shrugged it off, looking back at Gabriel boredly. "I used to have to drag him when we were small."

"I-I like taking to you too Q-Quinn...." Angel felt warmth spreading through his chest He adored this boy, he always had. "I-I love you like I l-love Blaine and C-Cade...."
Though Cade would always be special, he was the first baby Angel had been blessed with. Blaine was more Gabriel's than Angels.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 pm

"Sometimes I do that but if I can calm him down enough sometimes he'll come out on his own." Gabriel nodded, glancing over at Angel, noticing how Misery reacted to what Quinn had said. "And don't worry about that. He's a kid. You know how many times Blaine or Cade has yelled at me and told me they loved Angel more? They don't mean it." Well Cade might have, but Blaine was his baby...

"Yay!" Quinn bounced lightly up and down. "I mish Bwaine too." He nodded.

Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

"I dont believe you!" Misery acted shocked, a hand flying to his mouth. "I cant picture Blaine saying that. Now I can see him saying you were a meanie and he was going to go in his room with his bears and never come out, but not that he loves Angel more." Blaine did love his mother but he had never been especially desperate to see him like he always is with Gabriel. Blaine called his father every night just to say he missed him, and he tried to come over as much as he could.

"Y-Yeah?" Angel smiled sweetly at the child, his eyes shifting to the door to Cade's room. "Bl-Blaine is a good b-boy...." Cade was too.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 pm

"Well Cade definitely has!" Gabriel whined lightly. "I'm pretty sure they both have. Either way, the point was, he's a kid and he don't mean it." He chuckled.

"Mhm, you duys are fun to be with." Quinn nodded. "Ish Bwaine heweh?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm

"I believe that one though. I think Cade has a little temper sometimes." Misery smiled lightly as Kelton giggled to his side. The sounds of talking drew Leon from his room, and he slowly made his way over to everyone. He hesitantly looked down at Misery, his camera in hand as he spoke lightly.
"Can I sit down beside you?"
Misery shrugged, nodding his head and patting the spot beside him. "Sure."
Kelton moved to be closer to his son, leaning against Gabriel as he sat on the arm of the couch. Kaiden looked at him pointedly and pulled at his newly dyed, pink hair.
"Wat ish wrong wiff ew!!"

"Uhm....N-No....B-But Im sure G-Gabriel can c-call him and h-he would come..." Blaine always jumped when his father wanted him, Angel knew this. "I-I can ask h-him for you."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm

"Itsh otay." Quinn nodded, his attention grabbed by Kelton, moving over to stare at the pink hair as well. "Ish ew sick?" He blinked. "Why ish it wike dat?" He pointed at the colorful hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Kelton shook his head, about to reply when Misery intervened. "He is sick! He didnt mind his momma and daddy and thats what happened to him."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 pm

"It ish weiwd." Quinn hummed, moving around to look closer at it. "But itsh pwetty too." He hummed thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Misery inwardly groaned, he wanted that to scare them into always minding he and Carter but his children only seem more interested in it.
Kelton smiled sweetly at him. "Think so? I like it pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 pm

"Mhmm, I wike it." Quinn grinned. "Ish dere anoder way to det it like that? Instead of not wistening to ewer mwomma and daddy?" He already was thinking about drawing a picture of it. It was very pretty..
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:46 pm

"Uh, how about this." Kelton laughed softly at the boy. "When you get older ill tell you how to make your hair pretty and pink too." He would hate to tell the boy now and have him asking Misery if he could do his hair pink.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:08 pm

"Awww." Quinn pouted but he nodded reluctantly. "Otay... I stiw wike it." He nodded, tugging a strand of the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 pm

"Well im glad you do!" Kelton grinned at the boy, scooping him up and holding him on his hip. "I like your hair better."
Kaiden looked back at Gabriel, blinking his large eyes at the man. "Where ish Bwaine?"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:24 pm

"My hair ish awetome." Quinn grinned, shaking his head like a dog, his long black hair fanning out around him.

"Blaine's at his house right now, babe." Gabriel nodded, stroking Kaiden's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Kelton as amazed at how the child acted. He obviouly as smart and held a conversation much better than he should have been able too. "You really are something kid. Probably get your brains from your daddy."

"Tan he tome hewer?" Kaiden asked softly, watching his brother with a smile. "Bubba hash pwetty hawer!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:37 pm

"Daddy says I ish weally smawt." Quinn nodded at Kelton. "I don't know, though." He shrugged lightly.

"Sure baby, I'll see if he's busy." Gabriel smiled at the boy, puling out his phone and dialing his son's number.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:43 pm

"You are really smart! Your daddy is right." Kelton assured the boy as Misery sighed back at them. "He didnt get it from me."

"Hello? Is this daddy? Daddy?" Blaine's voice drifted into the receiver, he sounded as if he were bouncing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: