Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Quoting and Kisses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Quoting and Kisses Empty
PostSubject: Of Quoting and Kisses   Of Quoting and Kisses EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:01 am

This is pathetic, as most of my fics have been lately. I am sorry about that! Anyways, love and miss you! I hope you at least kind of enjoy this! I really wanted to use Quinn but I didnt want to butcher him. I adore him though! And Luca! And Dacey!
<333
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killian laughed softly at Shion as the boy went on about Shakespeare. Glancing over to Kaiden he could see the other boy was laughing too.
"Ya know, Ah can rattle off some Shakespeare for you." Killian smirked to himself, he could see Shion staring at him skeptically.
"Oh yeah?"
"Indeed my dear." Killian paused, they were deep in the city, in the park that was located in the inner heart of it. The park was beautiful, trees everywhere, stepping stones, toys for the kids, and a large fountain in the middle which is where the boys sat.
"I dont believe you." Shion shook his head. "Your not cultured enough!"
"Ah bet ah can." The man challenged, standing in front of Shion. "Ah ave a proposal! Take mah bet. If ah win....I get ah kiss."
Shion scrunched his nose, shaking his head.
"And if ah lose....Kaiden as' ta ask yar brother out."
Shion's head snapped to Kaiden, he and Dacey had talked about the other boys little crush.
"Uhm....Okay...." Shion sighed, he was hesitant over this. He had never been kissed before and he would hate it if he lost his first kiss that way.
"But I get to name the play and line!" Shion added, confident that now Killian wouldnt have a chance.
"Whateva floats yar boat dearie." The larger man agreed, leaning against the fountain as Shion went through what play and line to give him.
"Okay so...Macbeth....And the line about tomorrow." The boy propped his hands on his hips as he waited for Killian.
The challenger rubbed his stubbled chin for a moment, letting it sink in, letting his mind process...
And then he recited it.
“To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.” He finished off with a pompous grin, which only grew wider as Shion stared at him in shock.
Killian stood, stepped forward to Shion and letting a hand caress the boys cheek.
"Now love, ah'll beh gentle..." He whispered in the boys ear, licking his lips once before leaning in, letting their lips meet in a slow, sweet kiss. Though Shion did not want it, he could not say it was a bad kiss. It was everything he hoped a first kiss to be...
From the entrance to the park, Luca Lively stood, watching his new love interest kiss another man.
By the looks of the boy, he was innocent, and as his fist clenched by his sides, Luca wondered if Killian had been his first kiss, too.
Back to top Go down

Of Quoting and Kisses
Page 1 of 1