Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look What I've Got McDaniel.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:44 am

"Ya see, your mom was horrible to our dad, alright? She tries to kill him and has succeeded a few times. My momma's good to him. Now you don't got to like him but play nice please." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 am

Quaid rolled his eyes.
"Was I ever mean or disrespectful to him? No. You have no need to tell me how to act and you can keep your fucking nose out of my business. I think I was damn well polite to your mother and you had better show some respect to mine or its me and you outside." the boy glared at him, then Zac. "And you. I was nice to both of you. So you can both either be nice or leave the hell alone."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:52 am

Hayden frowned.
"I wasn't trying to start anything, I was trying to explain shit to you, no need to get your panties in a twist."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:55 am

Quaid licked his lips.
"What in the hell are you trying to explain to me huh? You fucking said my mom was a bitch. You need to watch your mouth. And I dont wear panties. Im more of a man than you are. Look like a damn twink." Quiad had Quincy's temper alright, and the face the man made when irritated.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 am

"Because ya know what? Your momma is a bitch. A child and husband murdering, nasty, skank BITCH. And I bet you know that too. Who gave you that black eye, huh?" He also had his father's temper but Zac's pissed off face.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:20 am

Quaid blinked at him.
Well that had hurt...
He fucking knew his mother was a bitch...But if he didnt defend her....
He was always in trouble for it, always. He had not defended her before and agreed with someone and she had killed him. But right now...
That had hurt....
He didn't feel like defending her.
"Yeah well, your momma is a nasty cock sucking, bastard baring REJECT that not even his real mother wanted so whats his face was forced to care for him and he dont do shit for whats his face, making him in ungrateful bitch and a devastatingly fuck up of a mother who lets one child starve, one whore around until they have a life threatening disease. One become insane as fuck and you be a rude brat to someone you dont even know. WOOOO!! He is so much better than mine." Quaid stepped over to the door, standing beside it, facing the door and away from Zac and Hayden, simply waiting to be take home. The boy, you would have to understand, he was taking worse abuse than his father ever had.
Quincy was a big man. He could defend himself.
Quaid was fourteen, and his mother had total control over him.
He was sold out for money, he was beaten to hell and back...
He was quiet and reserved.
Quaid was a smart boy, a strong boy and a boy who would try to please everyone when he could. He was a fucking child who had a piece of shit mother and no one ot care for him.
That was Quaid McDaniels for you.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am

Hayden blinked at him, walking over and taking the boy by the collar of his shirt.
"NEVER talk about my momma like that. Cause I guarentee if daddy heard you say that you would get an ass beatign." Quincy would not hurt his child like he would anyone else who said rude things about Zac but he would beat his ass at least Hayden thought. He set Quaid down and simply walked away to Zac who was simply staring with wide, hurt filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 am

Quaid stepped over to them, glaring.
He looked at Zac.
"Dont you look at me like that! Where does he get off!! I didnt say anything bad about you until I was talking about my momma, then he threatens me? Ill put him on his prissy little ass. That was fucking rude! But you know what, unlike him I am civilized and I am classy so Zac, I apologize for what I said." And he strut back over to the door, standing irritably, ready to go the hell home.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:32 am

"I'm not a rude person, but your momma fucking deserves to eat shit and die Quaid." Hayden growled as Zac sighed.
"Its alright, Quaid. It was nice of you to apologize but I don't mind." What the boy said was true so he was not mad at him for saying it.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:35 am

Quaid look back at him, a certain pained look on his face.
"Maybe, but then I would be alone."
His bottom lip trembled, he was quick to take it between his teeth and biting down hard to stop the tears. If he was caught crying his ass was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:38 am

Hayden frowned lightly, standing and making his way to Quaid again.
"Look, maybe she's all you got so I'm sorry but Quaid... she's not a good person. I cannot like her for all she's done to my daddy. I didn't mean to upset you."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:40 am

"Your forgiven." The boy's voice trembled but only a second before it was smooth and deep once again, his lip once again tucked between his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:42 am

"Alright, I wanted to be pissed at you but I think its impossible. You're too pretty to be crying." He frowned, reaching out and letting his hand brush over Quaids cheek.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 am

"I don't cry." Quaid glanced at him, his brows furrowed he reached up, pressing the boys hand to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 am

"Well,why not? Everyone's gotta cry sometimes. I'm a pussy, I cry at everything." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 am

"I get in trouble if I cry." Quaid shrugged lightly. "Your lucky."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 am

Hayden frowned.
"Look, you ever need someone to be there for you, you come and see me alright?"
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:58 am

Quaid blinked at him, cocking his head to the side.
"Oh really? Just a moment ago you had me by the collar threatening to have your father beat my ass."
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am

"Yeah, I got my daddy's temper but then I'm sweet like momma, I'm weird like that. But I can't stand to see you so upset so, I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:04 am

Quaid gave a nodded, blinking at Hayden.
"Your cool"
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 am

"Indeed I am if I like you, and lucky for you, I do." He smiled, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 am

Quaid began to open his mouth when the door opened as he was yanked outside by his arms, Jeniffers shrill voice ringing out.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:14 am

Hayden frowned deeply, peeking out at them. As if he didn't already hate that bitch enough.
Back to top Go down
Quaid McDaniels

Quaid McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:28 am

Quincy had the boy by one arm and the other arm held by Jennifer, the held on tight and each tugged at him.
Back to top Go down
Hayden McDaniels

Hayden McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:30 am

Hayden leaned in the doorway as he watched, Zac coming to do the same, watching his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look What I've Got McDaniel.   Look What I've Got McDaniel. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Look What I've Got McDaniel.
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Hayden/Quaid-
Jump to: