Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:39 am

"Ya dont know? Ah do." Killian's smile turned from handso me to simply goofy as Xavier smiled back at him. "Ya seem like an entertanin lad, an ah need someone ta hang out with." He liked this man...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:43 am

Xavier chuckled softly, shaking his head.
"I might not be around too much longer." He nodded. He figured the man should be aware before he decided to get attached. As if on cue, to prove his point, he turned the gun off suddenly, leaning over to a small waste bin in the corner, grabbing it and holding it up to his face, unloading the contents of his stomach into it.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 1:46 am

Killian turned quickly as the man stopped, his smile falling as he got sick. Ignoring the sting of his swollen and tender skin, he moved to gently support Xavier. One arm wrapped around his waist and the other brushed back his hair.
"Love, love...Are ya alrigh?" He didnt get queasy at throw up, it just never bothered him, but what did bother him was that a nice guy liek this was sick.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 am

"I'm just spectacular Killian." Xavier smiled queasily back at the other man, wiping sweat from his brow.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:16 am

Killian frowned deeply, stepping back to let Xavier fall in his arms. He lifted the man with ease, and held him tight.
"How about ya finish thah tattoo another day? Ah believe thah weh are gonna close shop today, an ahm takin ya home with meh." He was not going to let the man argue. He shoulder the man, holding him in place with one arm with the other worked to undo the gun and shut off the lights.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:36 am

"I don't wanna close the shop." Xavier's words protested, but his actions certainly didn't. He couldn't help but lean into the other man, resting his head in the crook of Killian's neck, his forehead burning up with a fever as it rested against the other man's skin.
Back to top Go down
Kelton McGuire

Kelton McGuire

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 am

"An ah dont want ta carry yar huge arse but ah am." He joked softly, even though his mouth was dropped in a frown. He didnt like how warm Xavier was, he did not like how worried he was for the other. He locked the doors to the shop, and then he headed out. He had not brought his car, which he now regretted. He didnt want Xavier out in the air, but it couldnt be helped. He carried the boy back to his home, opening the door only to shut it once more before resting Xavier on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:21 pm

Xavier sprawled out on the bed, letting his eyes slip shut even though this man was a complete stranger.
"You know, if you're some psycho that wants to murder me or whatever, just get it over with." He groaned softly, placing a pillow over his face.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Killian chuckled softly, his laugh melodic and pleasant as he plopped down beside Xavier.
"Ahm not ah serial killer, jus ah rapist." He winked as he tried to pry the pillow away from Xavier. "Ya need ta rest. Ah like mah victims awake soh ah can wait til ya get some sleep." He pulled his large blue comforter up over Xavier, sliding his hand over the boys forehead only to wince at the warmth.
"Ya ave' ah fever."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Xavier chuckled softly, smiling over at the man despite his sickness.
"Go ahead and rape me, you'll just end up like this." He gave a light laugh, curling up into the comforter.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Killian stared at him a moment, taking in his words.
He would end up sick...if he raped him?
Killian hummed softly as he connected the dots.
"Oh well." Killian smiled lightly, moving closer to look at Xavier. "Least ya wont beh alone anymore. Ya would ave' ah friend ta goh through et with ya." No he was not sure what disease it was, but he didnt mind. Killian looked at life as a fleeting chapter. Get through it, and when you can you help someone out. It might hurt your body but it strengthens your soul.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

"Trust me, although sex with me would be amazing," He flashed a brilliant grin. "Wouldn't be worth it." He was just wishing for death at this point.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 pm

Killian grunted, rolling his eyes at Xavier.
"Ya know Dearie, just because yar sick doesnt mean life as' ta stop fer ya." He moved to sit up, tugging the other into his arms. "Ya still ave life ta live, why spend it miserableh? Ah can see yar sick, but hey, ahm sure ya can find something ta lighten tha mood!" Like Killian's smile for example, bright as the stars and his eyes as blue as the sky on a clear summer day.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:01 pm

"I know, trust me." He nodded. "I'm not one to just give up the fight. But days like this, you wouldn't believe how impossible it is not to just want to give up. Doesn't mean I'm going to, just means I feel like it." Xavier found himself slipping an arm around Killian's waist, pulling the boy closer.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Killian nodded his head, his grip only tightening on Xavier.
"Ah don' know how ya feel love, but ah imagine ets 'ell. Soh, how about ya jus lay yarself down an ya let meh worry about ya fer today eh? Ah need somethin' ta do."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:07 pm

"Maybe." Xavier hummed lightly, though his actions showed he'd already agreed. "Long as you promise you're not crazy."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:11 pm

"Ah can't promiseh ya that dearie." Killian let out a manic laugh, his head thrown back like the scientist who had created Frankenstein.
"Now, ya want ta sleep, or ya need anything else love? Ah ave ta tell ya, ah ave never dealt with ah sickness like thes, ah might need pointers."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Xavier coudln't help but laugh along with him.
"Honestly, just your company helps." He admitted, nodding his head as he let his eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:25 pm

"Mah companeh helps everyone, cant help but love meh." He laid back, absentmindedly stroking Xavier's hair. "Soh these are tha days of our lives, eh sickoh?"
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yeah..." Xavier chuckled, trailing off as he glanced up at the other man. "Anyone ever tell you you've got really pretty eyes?" He raised an eyebrow, his voice sounding almost slurred with how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm

"Pretty? Noh, sexeh, desirable, arousin, ah get all of those." Killian snickered to himself at all the people who would die to be in his bed. "Yar eyes arent 'alf bad. Today ya look like s*it but ah imagine when ya feel better yar like sex on ah platter."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

"I think they're pretty." Xavier smirked lightly. "And yeah, just look at how sexy I am even when I'm sick, I'm drop dead gorgeous normally." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm

"Yar not very cocky bout' et, are ya Dearie?" Killian found it rather amusing though, and the man did not lie. Even though he looked to be close to death, he was succulent. Killian wanted to hump him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:05 pm

"You haven't even seen cocky." Xavier grinned. "Something tells me you certainly don't have a small ego either."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:08 pm

"Why would ah? When ya look thes good, modesteh goes out tha window. Ah'm sexy an ah know et." Killian wiggled his brows, saying the last bit much like the song of the same name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.   Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Leering Loves & Dearest Dearies.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next