Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:44 am

"Killian, the point of you being my boyfriend is to be mine... and only mine. I want you to myself." Shannon spoke firmly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 am

"Well love, ah can't doh thah. And neither can you, and neither can tha world. Ets not ah wish grantin' factory." Killian shook his head, pressing a kiss to Shannon's head. "Ah ah'm flattered though loveh, ah truly ah'm." Honestly it wouldn't be so bad to be Shannon's...
But what if he got bored?
How would he break it to him?"
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:48 am

Shannon stared at him a bit incredulously. If this was what fighting for what you wanted got you, he no longer liked Killian's damned motto...
But he would continue to fight. Even if it meant he had to play dirty.
"Fine." He turned his head away. "I'm glad I could flatter you." He snapped lightly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 am

"Ya should beh love! Not many ah man could flatter ol' Killian Murdock." The man smiled, though rather amused at his sad attempt at a fight.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 1:56 am

Shannon looked away, saying nothing. Yes, he was a bitch.
And he was giving Killian the silent treatment. He stood up, slipping his shoes off before curling up in the bed. He was pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 am

Killian crawled into bed beside the smaller man, wrapping his strong swinery arms around his waist. "Princess, ya wantin ta give meh tha famous silent treatment."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 am

Shannon gave a tiny "hmph," rolling over to face away from the other man. He did let his smaller hand take Killian's though. He couldn't even stay mad properly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 2:31 am

Killian pressed a kiss to the back of Shannon's neck. He had just given up sex to sit here and hold Shannon.
It was totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 am

A week passed and Shannon was still putting up a fight for what he wanted. He could show Killian how it felt. He could fuck around too.
Tonight, his parents were out of town so he had his huge home all to himself. He'd called Killian and asked the man to come over, although he already had company. He'd invited Briley Riley over as well. The thought of fucking someone else made him quite nervous, but he was determined. So that was how he found himself withering in pleasure underneath of Briley. Killian could eat his heart out.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:33 pm

And most men would have if they had walked into a scene that Killian had, with his little love interest under some other man, withering in pleasure.
But no.
"Ya ave' ah nice arse mate." Killian stepped further into the room, winking at Briley who had been rather shocked to have someone walk in on them. "Ya up fer ah threesome?" This question was directed to Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:43 pm

The second the door had sounded, Shannon had been sure to really play it up, moaning and clinging onto Briley, eyes wide with pleasure. His hips were bucking up into the other man as Killian spoke.
"Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I even called you over!" He flashed a sweet smile at Killian, just waiting. Killian HAD to be pissed... didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:46 pm

"Oh thah's alrigh' Dearie." Killian kinked to the Shannon, admiring the boys body as Briley started back up. He knew much better than to think ANYONE had forgotten about him. That had never happened before, even with strangers he had been with, and especially not with someone who had some kind of obsession with being his one and only. "Ah con always watch, wr like ah said, threesomeh." He wiggled his brows suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 pm

Shannon simply stared at Killian, even as Briley sent waves of pleasure throughout his body.
Killian didn't care. And it stung. He grit his teeth to keep from shouting in anger.
He just couldn't believe it.. He clung tighter onto Briley.
"I think I'll pass on the threesome." His voice was colder this time as he turned away from Killian.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 3:57 pm

"Alrigh' love." Killian watched a moment, really considered staying for the big finish, but finally decided against it. He wanted fun too, and he still had Cyrus's number.
"Ah suppose ah'll beh seein ya then Lassie." He liften his boy, dialing Cyrus.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:18 pm

"No!" Shannon spoke up. "Killian don't go." He had to figure this out. WHY didn't Killian care? "We'll be done in a second." He watched Killian, his stomach knotting at the thought of what Killian was doing.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:20 pm

"Love, ah aven't ta time ta wait fer es left overa's." Killian motion to Briley with a yawn. "Ah want sex, ah'm gonna ave' sex."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

"He can leave then." Shannon said immediately, moving away from Briley's erection. "I want you to stay..." He was pathetic, falling for Killian Murdock.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Briley snorted angrily, glaring at Shannon.
"Thats f*cked up. You invite me over here for this, call him, and cut it short because he isnt jealous? Gimme a break." Briley got up though, Shannon was not worth his time. He did not feel like playing games with this little drag queen.
Killian just raised a brow, shaking his head.
"Princess, ya ave' ta understand, ah take left ovea's from noh man. Ah' can find meh someone else, ya don' worry. Ya goh ahead with mista nice arse."
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Shannon glanced over to Briley.
"Maybe I'd still be interested if you were bigger and knew how to please someone!" He snapped before his gaze returned to Killian, reaching out to grab the man's arm.
"Please Killian. Stay."
This had not gone according to plan at all... Killian was supposed to be infuriated by this... was supposed to pry Briley off of him and kick him out before declaring his love for Shannon. Why couldn't things have went that easily?
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Briley blinked at Shannon, rolling his eyes.
"Look his you prissy little b*tch! Dont try insulting me because YOUR replaceable, and don't even say your not, whats this dude doing that you like so much? REPLACING YOU." The man snarled in anger as he dressed, leaving the home with a frustrated growl.
He wondered if he could get Cove to help him out with his boner.
Killian was on the phone, completely too enthralled with whoever he was sweet talking on the phone to even turn and bother with Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Shannon stared after Briley for a moment, his mouth wide open in shock. But he only let this take up several seconds of his time before he turned back to Killian. His eyes blazed with anger, his fists clenching as he listened to Killian.
He wasn't even listening to him...
Shannon's hand shot forward, grabbing Killian's phone from his grip, snapping it shut and tossing it across the room.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Killian watched his phone land before he turned back to Shannon, wagging a finger at the boy.
"Now, now, Dearie. Thah was not vereh nice of ya." The man disciplined lightly to the smaller male.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Shannon looked him in the eye for a moment before he spoke.
"Why aren't you pissed? He was fucking me... you told me I meant something so why don't you care?!"
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:17 pm

"Ah careh." Killian chuckled softly, wrapping an arm around Shannon. "Ah want ta beh with other people, soh ya ave' tha same right' ah wasn't about ta stop ya love." He was not a hypocrite by any means.
Back to top Go down
Shannon VanArnam

Shannon VanArnam

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:20 pm

"You were supposed to be pissed!" Shannon exclaimed, his eyes wide. "You were supposed to yell and kick Briley's ass." It killed him that Killian didn't care...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.   Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Replaceable Lover and First Time Offenders.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next