Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Luca Lively
Killian Murdock
Misery Braxton
Brynn McDaniels
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Cove plopped down beside Briley, kicking his feet up and stretching out on the couch.
"Leon es great. Heh's weth hes famileh today soh ah figured ah'd come bother ya."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

"Da*n him." Briley was smiling though, one of his arms resting over Cove's shoulders. "Ya watch the game the other night?" The man loved his sports.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

"Course ah did." Cove nodded, smiling at his friend. "Ah was gonna call ya and Ryker over ta watch et weth meh but ah figured ya'd be too buseh with yar betch." He nodded towards Brynn.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:10 pm

"Watch your mouth." Briley snapped rather quickly, eyes narrowing on his friend. "That is my lover. And your a douchbag. You should have called anyways though."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:24 pm

"Relax, ah was just kidding." Cove rolled his eyes at his friend. "Ah called Ryker but heh was buseh weth Jaseh soh ah watched et alone."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:39 pm

"You didn't call me.". Briley crossed his arms, a bit jealous that Cove had called Ryker and not him. He always thought he would be the first one Cove called.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:44 pm

"Ah didn't want ta bother ya." Cove shrugged lightly. And honestly this was true. He always felt like Briley simply no longer had time for him and that was fine, even though he often missed his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

"You bothered me by not calling jackarse. You know, I do like to have friends.". He felt that now since he and Cove had been involved sexually and had kids, something had changed. They just didn't hang out anymore and Briley always missed Cove. Especially when watching sports, playing video games, or driving past a bar.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 am

"Oh whatever, yar ah pain en mah ass Brileh." Cove chuckled, resting his head against Briley's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 am

"I know it, just like your a pain in mine." Briley smiled though, his arms tightening around Cove's shoulders. "And next time you don't come see me when a game is on, consider Ryker your new best friend."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:27 pm

"Oh fineh." Cove smiled lightly at his friend. "Ya gotta keep Brynn from killin' meh though." He chuckled, making an effort to call Brynn his name instead of a derogatory term like he normally would.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:54 pm

"He wont bother you, he probably wont hang around if your here.". He appreciated the use if his lovers name, he knew it had to be hard for Cove to be civil.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:45 pm

"Ya thenk heh's gonna leave us alone tagether." Cove snickered, shaking his head. Brynn had been increasingly protective ever since the twins had been born.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm

"I think If I asked him too he would." Briley would not allow himself to slip up again. Especially with Brynn heavily pregnant with his third child.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:23 pm

"Good luck with that." Cove chuckled softly. "But while heh's out of our hair, ah miss ya." He nodded, pecking Briley's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

"I miss you to Cove." Briley reached, taking his friends hand and kissing it softly on the palm. "Kids do too." He added as an after thought. Cove had a special place in his heart now that he had given birth. The man was not simply his best friend anymore. Cove was a part of him, the mother of his children.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 pm

"Ah miss tha kids too." He nodded, smiling fondly at the thought of his children. "How are they lateleh?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 pm

"Shion is smart as he can be, they want to move him up a grade but he wont do it. He likes being in the same grade with his brother so they still get to be in the same classes together." Briley smiled at the thought of his babies. "Dacey is a social butterfly, he doesn't like sports much right now but he will. They are both so precious Cove..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm

"Ah wish ah got ta see em more..." He smiled softly at his friend. "Es Brynn ah good momma to em?" He hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 pm

"Brynn is amazing Cove. Like him or not he is a great momma, I couldn't ask for someone better. It's my favorite view to watch him playing with those babies, and he does it so often. He helps Dacey bake cakes, he helps Shion with homework. He is like a super mom." Briley grinned warmly at the thought of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:34 pm

"Ah stell don't like hem but ah'm glad heh takes care of mah babehs." He sighed, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 pm

"I know Cove." Briley glanced over to his former lover, humming thoughtfully. "You know though, they are yours, and you can mother them whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 pm

"I know ah can but ah'm not always around ta do that." He sighed. Ever since giving birth he'd been a bit more sensitive than he used to be. Just a bit and only around Briley. Which was why he was allowing himself to lean into Briley, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 pm

"No one is keeping you away Cove. I am welcoming you to this house, whenever you want to come, be it to see me or our babies." He wrapped his arm tighter around Cove, kissing the top of his head. "Doors always open to you, your family." He smiled warmly. "And I love you, even though your an arsehole."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 pm

"Ah love ya too, even though ah'm an arsehole." Cove chuckled softly. "Ah never stopped holding ah grudge over ya getting meh pregnant though." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers   Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Biological Children & Third Time Fathers
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next