Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancer Pink.

Go down 
+5
Jeremy Johnson
Mika Tyler
Augustus McDaniels
Cove Braxton
Killian Murdock
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Cancer Pink. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Killian scoffed at his reflection, praying to God he did not have to face his lover like this.
"Ah would nowt eva pass as ah drag queen."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 pm

"If you would shave you could." Shannon giggled. "I need to drag you up more often. We'll go out clubbing." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:36 pm

"Maybeh." Killian rested his head on Shannon's knee, watching as he mother worked around him. Brice had taken to hugging himself up to his father and just watched as his lover interacted with Killian.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Barry stroked Brice's hair as he watched his other son near shannon.
"Are you okay?" He murmured in Brice's ear.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:06 pm

"Doesn't matter." Brice shrugged his shoulders, watching his lover. "As long as he is okay." Shannon was all that mattered to him. He didn't care if he was alright or not as long as Shannon was.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:19 pm

"I know this is going to be hard but you can do it sweetheart. You just have to be strong and be there for him. He's a strong boy too. I know you two can make it.." He despised Shannon enough already...
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:24 pm

"Im fine dad. Unlike Shannon im healthy."
It almost killed him to think about.
"I can be fine."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Barry simply kissed his son's temple as he glanced up to see Luca heading into the room. The man had missed his lover and decided to come over. He bust out laughing at seeing Killian with all the makeup.
"Well aren't you sexy today?" He snickered softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:49 pm

"Ah'll skin ya.". Killian threatened his lover, groaning in irritation. This day could not get any worse, and he swore he would never live this down. "Why are ya even here crocodile?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:02 pm

"Cause I missed my BOYfriend." Luca smirked, taking a step forward to stroke Killian's wig. "But I don't think he's here right now so I'll just have to settle for you, pretty lady." He winked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:17 pm

"Ah'm gonna skin ya, an hang yar hide from mah wall as ah tropheh." The man grumbled in irritation, though leaning into his lovers touch. "Ah am still tha sexiest thing alive." He winked to Shannon, reaching up to stroke the boys cheek. "Except fer mah princess 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm

"You are... you're sexier than him any day. Even as a woman." Luca nodded, his gaze a bit less enthusiastic on Shannon. He always disliked the boy.
"Oh come on! I have cancer, no being an ass to me today!" Shannon stuck his tongue out at Luca.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

"Noh, Shannon es tha most gorgeous thing ta ever walk tha Earth, arent you? Mah ladeh." Killian took the boys hand, gently pressing his lips to the back of it. Killian loved Shannon dearly, and even though they were not together that did not make him love the boy any less than he ever had.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:15 pm

"I am." Shannon agreed, his heart skipping a beat at the lips on his hand. He too loved Killian although he had Brice now. "You're a close second though. Well, a close third." He winked. Brice was second.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:32 pm

"Ah know ya love Brice, but there es no need fer ya ta lie." Killian rolled his eyes, knowing full well he was much more sexy that Brice could ever be.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:45 pm

"I'm not lying." Shannon giggled softly as he rested his head in the crook of Killian's neck, whining at Trever hooking him up to the machines.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:48 pm

Trever was not paying the boy any mind, his attention more on his son. He worried for Killian, especially when he felt as though sometimes Brice got Favorited when it came to Barry's love. Of course Trever knew Barry loved them both, but he just worried. It was the mother coming out in him.
"Shut up slut." Trever didn't even look at him as he inserted a catheter into the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 pm

"Excuse you." Shannon humphed softly, crossing his arms across his chest, hissing at the man prodding him with things. "Watch who you're calling slut." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Trever stuck Shannon with a needle just because the boy was bothering him.
"Shut up." The man spoke again, growling lightly. "Your being a nuisance."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 pm

"I want a new doctor." Shannon groaned, swatting at Trever's hand as he poked him with the needle. "Can't Briley get his mom to do it or something." He whined. He'd dated Briley for a short period of time, he was sure the boy would help him if necessary.
"Brynn doesn't like you." Asher reminded the boy from his spot watching in the corner.
"Oh yeah." Shannon giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 pm

"Hows tha?". Killian glanced between Asher and Shannon, curious as to why Brunn disliked his princess.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

"I may or may not have been trying to get in Briley's pants after he and Brynn got together." Shannon rolled his eyes, waving his hand as if this was no big deal. "He's just jealous."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 pm

"Eh.". Killian glanced up to hos own lover, wondering just what Luca thought of Shannon being he and Killian were so close. "Yar ah slutteh queen, love."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:44 pm

"I'm not a slut." Shannon rolled his eyes. "I can count all the people I've slept with on one hand." He stuck his tongue out, wiggling four fingers.
Luca personally despised Shannon but he couldn't very well point that out now that the boy had cancer.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 am

"But, Brileh was taken.". Killian pointed out to hIs ex-lover. Sick or not, Shannon was Shannon and Killian would not treat him differently aside from a few perks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cancer Pink.   Cancer Pink. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cancer Pink.
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Brice/Shannon-
Jump to: