Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Augustus stood beside his mother, holding Brynn's hand tightly like he did almost every time they were to leave the home together. His hair had grown red at the roots, falling out into black where he had last dyed it. He wore his glasses, thick rimmed and heavy, hanging off the edge of his nose as his eyes swooped around the room. He wore his usual attire, some comfortable jeans and a plaid button down shirt, today's color was red, almost matching his hair with the intensity of the color. He had yet to really flirt with anyone, he had stuck to his mother since being here. He usually didn't begin bothering people until Luca came in, then he was nothing but pick up lines and goofy smiles. For someone who was pan-sexual and asexual he sure did adore Luca Lively, infact he was so infatuated to the point where he would consider a relationship with Luca if he had the chance.
He had just noticed Killian walk in, knowing that Luca would follow soon after, so he let go of his mother's hand to make his way over to the man only to fall flat on his face. He had been blessed with Shion's clumsy nature, and he fell over air.
"Awh shucks." He moved to get up, his voice deep and smooth, almost exactly like the voice of Elvis as he struggled to his feet. Raising his head, he was stricken, though this time not by Luca.
No, it was a new boy, boy who had also walked in on the arm of Killian Murdock.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:53 pm

It was Mika Tyler's first time at one of these gettogethers. He tended to travel most of the time. But for the week he was back in this town and had decided to visit Killian who was an old friend of his and as it turned out, Killian had a family gettogether to attend today so Mika had tagged along.
As he walked in the door, his eyes scanned the room, taking in his surroundings. At least until a boy fell flat on his face right in front of them.
He said nothing, an eyebrow rising however as he eyed the boy, unable to stop the smirk that rose to his face at the sound of the boy's voice. He didn't speak but turned his gaze to Killian for an explanation of who the boy was.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Killian snorted down at Augustus, glancing back to his lover and then once more down at the boy.
"Ave' ah nice trip there love?" He watched Augustus lifted his head, smiling with half of his mouth as he nodded. "Even the trip was nice when I landed at the feet of that latino mama." His eyes were trained to Luca. "Check my pecks!" He stood, flexing the muscles in his arms. "Man im pretty." He chuckled to himself as Killian rolled his eyes, lightly pushing the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Luca laughed, slinging an arm around Augustus's shoulders. He couldn't help but grin when Augustus was around.
"We all know you're pretty." He nodded in agreement, ruffling the boy's dyed hair, though his eyes were watching Mika.
He'd met the boy earlier in the day and hadn't liked him immediately simply because of the fact that he was friends with Killian and Luca had a bit of a jealousy issue.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:11 pm

"Ah don', ah think heh es ah ginger." Killian snorted, his arm winding around Mika's waist. "An if mah Mika 'ere wasn't soh mute, heh would agreeh with meh."
And this is when Augustus finally let his eyes flip over to Mika.
He was immediately glued.
"Why...Hello dread lock momma!" He smiled his half smile, extending a hand. "Im Augustus McDaniels, and lemme guess, you are angel right?" He paused, nodding his head. "Straight from heaven?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Mika shook the hand the boy extended, looking him over silently.
"Mika Tyler." He introduced, nodding at the boy as he ran a hand back through his dreadlocks.
Luca sighed, quite irritated with the boy. He was annoying with his silent ways. Maybe Augustus would flirt with Mika and get him away from Killian.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Killian blinked over to him, mock shock written over his face.
"Et speaks!" He pressed the boy closer.
Augustus smiled sill, ignoring Killian. "Its nice to meet you hot momma."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:47 pm

"I'm not completely mute, asshole." Mika chuckled softly, his bright green eyes flickering over to the other man before he looked to Augustus, simply giving the boy a nod. He was not completely mute as he said, but he rarely spoke unless it was to Killian.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Augustus had yet to take his eyes off Mika, his eyes practically in the shape of hearts. "You should talk more dread lock lady, you sound heavenly."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Mika's voice did sound nice. He liked to sing but only when he was alone. It was raspy and yet gentle sounding.
"I prefer the silence." He said simply, smiling lightly at the boy, eyeing him closely.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:18 pm

Augustus nodded his head, once more leaning over to look at the boy. "Anyone ever told you I have pretty eyes?" he wiggled his brows, his big hazel eyes dancing over Mika's face. The boy had never been one to like people such as Killian, even though the man was gorgeous. Instead, Augustus had only truly like two men in his life. Luca, and this new boy that captured his attention.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Mika let himself smile at the boy lightly.
"You do." He nodded slowly, his eyes scanning over Augustus's form. "I enjoy your voice as well... are you a fan of the king?" He arched an eyebrow, a light smirk on his lips. That was one way to get him to talk a lot, as long as you were talking about any type of musician, he was interested.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm

"A fan? Elvis is my hero pretty momma!" Augustus's face lit up rather quickly, his glasses almost falling from his face as he moved his arms in excitement. "He is the reason im sucha hunka-hunka burnin' love!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:12 pm

"Same here." He grinned. "I'm more of a Steven Tyler man, myself." He nodded lightly, allowing himself to take a step forward, closer to Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Augustus took a deep breath before giving a small screech, much like Steven Tyler himself did while singing. "He is also a very studly man, but im of course the studliest of the studly."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:26 pm

"That was pretty good." Mika nodded, letting out a light laugh. He reached out to adjust the boy's glasses on his face. He already appeared more comfortable than he usually was. He could get used to this boy. "So do you know Killian?" He arched an eyebrow, earning a curse from Luca who had slowly been trying to drag Killian away for some privacy.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:42 pm

"Everyone knows meh!". Killian grinned over to them, trying to get back into the conversation.
"I do! I know him because he is dating one of the hottest mommas I have ever laid my pretty eyes on!". He adored Luca. "Thank you pretty women, for my glasses."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm

"One of the hottest!?" Luca protested. "You mean I am THE hottest." He winked at Augustus, leaning against the wall. Mika smiled at Augustus, nodding his head.
"No problem." He quite enjoyed how unique the boy was.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:11 pm

"Ah think that dread lock momma here is pretty hot too.". But he was drawn to Luca, his eyes moving to the boy and staying. "Killian is one lucky home fry!"
Killian glared to Augustus, crossing his arms over his chest. "Homeh fryeh?"
"No. H-O-M-E F-R-Y". The boy spelled out, correcting Killian's accent.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:20 pm

"He is a lucky home fry." Luca agreed, sliding an arm around Killian's waist. "Even if he does butcher the english language." His own accent was subtle, but thickened when he was speaking in his native language.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yar ah thick skinned croc is ya think ah'm tha lucky one." Killia snorted to his lover, his eyes still trained on Augustus. "Mika, c'mon. Lets goh find somethin' ta doh and ditch tha loser."
The boy just shrugged, he was a pacifist, and all the insults directed to him went into one ear and out the other. "Dead lock momma should stay and tell me how his fall was."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:11 pm

"Fine, I'll just stay here with Augustus!" Luca shrugged at Killian, knowing this would get the man to come with him.
Mika nodded lightly at Killian though he did look at Augustus, arching an eyebrow.
"My fall?" He questioned, although he already could tell where this line was going.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 pm

"From running through my head all day!" Augustus grinned, only to have Killian snicker at him. "Don ya mean when heh' fell from heaven?" The boy enjoyed when Augustus gave him more reason to pick. "Oh yeah! When the pretty lady fell from heaven!" Augustus nodded enthusiastically.
"An ya doh what ya want crocodile, ah'll jus make mahself comfortable with Mika." He snorted, two could play at that game.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Mika chuckled softly. It was clear he was interested in Augustus by the way he watched him, smiling softly.
"You suck." Luca groaned at his lover. "Just leave the dreadlock thing alone and come love me." He whined, tugging at Killian's arm.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:46 pm

Killian wrapped an arm around his lover, obviously showing possession as he let his eyes find Augustus. The boy had looked over to smile at Luca, the same dreamy look on his face as it always was.
"Ill come love you latino momma! Sprechenzy love!" He drug out the e, almost fall on his face as he leaned closer to Luca.
"Mika es over there." Killian pointed, irritate that Augustus was drooling over his boyfriend. Augustus's eyes found there way back to Mika where he gave his half smile to the boy. "I know where dread lock momma is! He should be in my arms though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Me Tender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Augustus/Manuel-
Jump to: