Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Dance With The Devil.

Go down 
+4
Misery Braxton
Augustus McDaniels
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:50 pm

"Eat sh*t and die, Marilyn." Finn crossed his arms in irritation, glancing up as Mathias stepped out of the home. The larger boy sat beside his brother, wrapping an arm around Finn.
"So! How do you like daddy Mr.Morgue?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Morgue smiled at Mathias, nodding lightly.
"I think he seems like a good dad to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 pm

"Daddy is great!" Mathias nodded his head, smiling down at his brother. "He said he would call mom later about you coming back with us!"
Finn glanced up at him, arching a brow. "Dad actually said he would talk to mom?"
"I begged."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:32 pm

Morgue frowned lightly as he listened to this, his grip tightening on Finn's hand as he hoped the boy would stay here...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:38 pm

Finn glanced down at his hand, his eyes trailing up to Morgue. He allowed his fingers to tighter around the others hand.
"Mathias." Fin began, only to be cut off by his brothers gushing Mathias was so excited, it had been far to long since he and his brother had been home together.
"It'll be so great Finney! We will take you to Gröna Lund! And Skara Sommerland! And im sure we can even get daddy to take us to the Kolmarden Zoo!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:46 pm

Morgue sighed, leaning onto Finn's shoulder.
Mathias sounded so happy but the thought of not seeing Finn again upset him...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Finn glanced back at Morgue, sighing hatefully at the situation. "So Marilyn, do you ever get a f*cking break from your job?" He asked rather harshly, already working things out in his head.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 pm

"Eh, not really." Morgue shrugged lightly. "I just do a show once a week and I have to practice at home of course. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:01 pm

"Come with us." Finn turned to face Morgue fully. "I know how betchy you are so it'll only be for like a week, but since your a sh*thead who probably hasnt left here, you should come. Me and Mathias, we can show you some cool sh*t. I want you to see my favorite place, dipsh*t." When he had been young, he loved going to Södermalm and looking at the Sder Torn
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

"Hmm, I could probably come. Just for a week." Morgue nodded at Finn, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:07 pm

"You don't have the f*ck face, I can always go the hell by myself." Finn snapped viciously, turning back to Mathias as his brother bounced around. "We could take Morgue to Stockholm Palace!" That was a place only royals got to go to, and luckily for them, their father was royal in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:13 am

Morgue simply listened to them speak of different places since he had no clue what they were talking about. He just leaned into Finn and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:16 am

Finn was relieved when Mathias left, falling into Morgue with an irritated sigh. "I f*cking hate him." He didn't of course, but he always gave in to Mathias.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:28 am

"I actually think he's one of the only people you don't hate." Morgue chuckled. He was honored to be another of those people.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

"I do hate him. I hate everyone. I especially hate you, Marilyn." But of course that was just Finn being Finn. The only two people he even came close to loving were Mathias and Morgue, but he would not dare admit it, at least to Morgue he wouldn't. Mathias already knew.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:45 am

"You have such a way of showing affection, Finnious." He snickered at using the longer version of the boy's name.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:52 am

Finn lashed out, coming around with his elbow to catch Morgue in his cheek.
"F*cking DON'T." The boy seethed hatefully, he couldn't hardly stand being called Finnious. Thats what his mother always called him when she was the bad kind of drunk. Finn held a wildness in his eyes, stomaching akin to panic or fear as he remembered crying that he was sorry and begging his mother to let him go. But it had been no use. His mother had flipped on the stove anyways. She had caught Finn masturbating in his room, and as punishment he had taken the hand Finn was using, and pressed it into a red hot burner. Finn bore the scars to this day, and he would always remember the sound of his mothers voice saying "Finnious, your going to burn in hell for that! Do you feel this! Does it burn? Do you want to burn in hell? Stop it Finnious, your going to hell."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 am

"I'm sorry." Morgue said sincerely. He could tell when Finn was just being Finn and when he was really upset, and he never meant to really upset the boy.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

Finn simply grunted, shifting his gaze to anything but Morgue. "Don't f*cking tell me that, Marilyn." He disliked sorry, it never got anybody anywhere. "Just leave me the hell alone, dipsh*t."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 am

Morgue nodded though he said nothing. He was quickly learning how to handle Finn and what not to do.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:22 am

They had been sitting there for a while when a taxi pulled up, moving to get out of the yellow car was Jake Holloway. The man squinted up at the home, paid the taxi driver, and began his walk to the home. He paused in front of his son, staring at the boy oddly.
"Where have you been, Finn?"
"None of your damn business." Finn snapped, eyes blazing on his mother, though he could tell the man was the nice kind of drunk today.
"Don't talk to me like that Finney, watch your mouth."
"Eat a dick." Finn rolled his eyes, watching as his mother shook his head.
"Do you need a spanking, Finnious?" He always used Finnious when he was trying to be threatening.
"I need you to go the f*ck away!" Finn stood, huffing to his mother. He opened his mouth to speak more profanities but he was halted by a nice slap to his face.
They stood there for a moment, Jake watch his son and Finn cursing under his breath.
"Now don't talk to me like that, im your mother." Jake began up the stairs, pausing to kiss Finn's temple.
Finn just growled, flopping back down on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:39 am

Morgue frowned up at the man but he simply eyed Finn again, stroking the back of his hand he was still holding.
"You two always get along that well?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:45 am

"Hell no! Usually we do much f*cking better." Finn glared over to Morgue, rubbing his cheek angrily. "I wish he would just f*cking fall off the face of the Earth." If not for Mathias, he would not mind if his mother had never been born at all, it would have saved the world problems.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Morgue frowned, letting a hand gently brush over the boy's cheek, unsure if Finn would be pissed at him for touching him right now.
He had the urge to help Finn, give him such a better life than he had now..
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Finn snarled hatefully, spitting venom as he cursed Morgue. He slapped the others hand away, not wanting anyone's help, especially when it was only a little slap to his cheek. "I don't need your f*cking help, back the hell off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Dance With The Devil.   To Dance With The Devil. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Dance With The Devil.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next