Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Second Round In Hell

Go down 
+4
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore
Finn Holloway
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:48 pm

"Toneh yar gonna get em hurt!" Rhett snarled lightly, he hated for his brother to be hurt, he remembered to well how when they were young Trever was always being kicked around.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:57 pm

"He's getting himself hurt!" Toni screeched. He hoped maybe Dorian would hurt him instead if he got in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Rhett shook his head, glancing over to his mother. "Mommah..." Ballet reached under the sink, and then proceeded to pull out a black cast iron skillet. "Ah'll onleh beh ah second dearie, watch mah grub." She stepped out of the room, and moments later a loud thud could be heard. Ballet then reentered the room, in one hand she had her skillet and in the other she was pulling her oldest son along. Trever looked rather beaten up, his nose bloodied and his eye blackening, but he didn't seem too worse for the wear.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Toni panicked, rushing over to his lover and looking him over.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:10 pm

"Im alright dollface." Trever reached up to gently stroke Toni's cheek. Toni was worth the fight, always would be.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm

"I'm sorry, it was my fault." Toni murmured, hugging the man tight but not tight enough to hurt him in case he was bruised.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Trever did have a few cracked ribs but nothing he couldnt handle. He was just happy that Dorian was no longer making his china doll uncomfortable.
"Im fine doll, and no its not. He had no right to look at you like that."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:32 pm

"Why was he looking at me anyways...? Did he not like me...?" Toni frowned lightly. Yes, he was adorably clueless.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

"He wanted to touch you." Trever's eye brows furrowed in frustration. "Did you not get that?" Only his Toni.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

"What?" Toni's eyes went large as he looked at his lover. "Touch me?" He should be used to men wanting to touch him by now, many had done so from the time he was a toddler. But somehow he still managed to convince himself that he was not desirable. "I didn't know... Ew..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:53 am

Trever sighed softly, rocking his lover in his arms. "Dont you worry, I wont let him get you dollface."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:46 am

"Thank you..." Toni murmured as he was rocked, leaning his head on Trever's chest. "You're a good husband..." He yawned lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:50 am

"And your my one and only Doll face." Trever glanced to the door. "Want to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:52 am

"If you're done seeing your family." Toni nodded lightly. "I like your momma." He smiled softly at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:54 am

"Ah like ya tooh babeh." Ballet pecked Toni's cheek, then did the same to Trever. "Ah'll see ya." She nodded, and then proceeded to walk her son to his truck. It didn't take long for Trever to drive them home.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:02 am

This left Kyndal sitting in Cove's lap alongside Leon as he continued to pout at his lover. If you thought he was bad normally, he was a stubborn bitch when he was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:05 am

Rhett took one look at Kyndal and grit his teeth. "If ya don' let et goh, ah'm divorcin' ya." Course he would not do it but he surely wanted to. "Yar bein' ah betch."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:07 am

"And you were an ass." Kyndal muttered simply, hugging himself tightly. "Even Trever agreed with me!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:10 am

"Ah know thah, ah admit ta et. Ah'm nowt sorreh about et. Ah know what ya ave been through, ah ad mah own pet." Of course he was referring to Misery. "An' ah ave 'ad mah own pains. Ya don' see meh betchin about et doh ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:20 pm

"But that's the thing Rhett." Kyndal sighed, turning to face his lover. "I don't bitch about it. I wasn't trying to bitch. I just wasn't about to sit there and let you call me weak when I'm not. I never bring up my childhood usually with you and you still don't know the half of it. So on the rare occasions when I do bring it up, a little comfort would be nice instead of you telling me I'm being a baby." Kyndal frowned lightly at his lover. "I hate fighting with you, especially when I'm pregnant so can we just calm down?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Rhett simply rolled his eyes, Kyndal was acting like a brat. He had not needed any comforts with his past. He did not tell much because it was pointless. It was the past. It did not matter anymore. Kyndal was weak.
"The 'ell eva." He was done with the boy. "Soh, Coveh, hows Brileh?"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Kyndal simply stared for a moment at his lover.
"I was trying to fix it." He blinked. "I asked to calm down. I'm the pregnant one. I'm the one supposed to be acting irrational and immature, not you. Can't you just be the bigger person for once in your life?! Can't you be a normal fucking lover and apologize and then go bitch about how much of a bitch I am to your friends? I'm carrying your fucking child for god's sake! For the second time! And both times you've treated me like complete shit! All you do is fight with me! Have you seen Killian pregnant lately? He's a bigger bitch than I am! And Luca pampers the shit out of him anyways! Because he's a decent boyfriend and father! Just once I'd love for you to treat me like normal pregnant people get treated! Pamper me, ask me if I need anything, ask how the baby's doing. But no, you are the only lover on the fucking planet that is more of an asshole to me when I'm carrying your goddamn baby!" Kyndal exclaimed. His voice was getting progressively louder as he went on, his face turning beet red. "You know how bad it is for OUR baby for me to be this stressed out?! But you don't care, do you?" He trembled with his words, burying himself in Cove's chest like he normally would do to Rhett.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Rhett stared at Kyndal, shaking his head. "Ya ever think thah ah'm nowt tha problem? Ya ever think that yar an annoyin betch when yar pregnant? Ah take careh of ya, and when ya give birth ah take careh ah mah babehs. Jus' because ya want ta beh ah betch doesn' mean ah ave ta bebeh ya fer et. Ya want Luca, ya ave' em. Ah'm nowt changin' An Ah f*cking was trying to change tha subject when ya got all f*ckin betchy again and went on ah naggin' spreeh. Leave meh the hell alone, yar bloodeh irritating." Rhett sar down beside Leon, for once not bothering the boy.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:17 pm

"I don't want Luca. I just want someone to take care of me." He sighed softly, hanging his head as he looked around. "If I'm such a bitch, maybe I should just leave..." He wasn't even being a bitch this time. His moodswings were common and now he felt on the verge of tears again. The mood swings drove him crazy, but he couldn't help it. "I'll be home later..." Kyndal grabbed his jacket, slipping it over his shoulders and trudging out of the home. He didn't know where exactly he wanted to go but he needed to go somewhere.
Maybe he was just a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Rhett groaned softly, standing miserably and following Kyndal out. The boy was starting to seem like more trouble than he was worth. Still though Rhett loved him, and of course the boy was carrying his baby. He lifted the boy up, pressing Kyndal into his chest as he turned back to the home. "Jus' stoppet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Second Round In Hell   A Second Round In Hell - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Second Round In Hell
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next