Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carter's Girl

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Prince Lexington
Finn Holloway
Misery Braxton
Kelly Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Kelly glanced across the room, watching Misery cuddled up with Carter on the couch. He'd taken to flirting a bit with Misery lately, but it wasn't much, not even enough to make Carter pissed off.
It had started off just to piss his brother off, and it had done its job perfectly so far. Kelly had been flirting with Misery, playing football with Briley, and it was driving Cove nuts, just like it had been supposed to do.
But he was pretty sure he was actually falling for Misery. No, he was positive he was. It made him sick in his stomach seeing Misery on Carter like that.
He looked around the room, his gaze landing on the karaoke machine in the center of the room. It was rare that people used it, but Mike and Alex always had it set up at gettogethers in case anyone got bored. Then the idea struck him. A grin spread across his handsome features, mimicking his father's. He stood, grabbing the microphone and choosing the song he wanted.
This idea certainly took guts and was most likely going to get him his ass kicked. But it would be worth it. Especially to see the look on Cove's face.
He started the music, watching as everyone's eyes turned to him. Most of them recognized the song immediately and shrugged it off, going on with their conversations.
As the beat started, Kelly thought this over. There was still time to change his mind, he could sing the song with the correct words. As soon as he said the first word of the song, there was no going back.
And he quickly decided what he was going to do.
"Carter is a friend.
Yeah I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed
It ain't hard to define
Carter's got himself a girl
And I want to make her mine." A sly smirk was on Kelly's face as he slowly made his way across the room to Misery who was watching him curiously.
"And she's watching him with those eyes." Kelly stared longingly into the boy's big brown eyes, taking Misery's small hand and standing him up. He danced around the boy, taking him by the hips and singing softly in his ear. "And she's loving him with that body I just know it. And he's holding her in his arms late late at night."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:54 pm

"You have balls." Misery wore a sly smirk as he allowed his hips to move against Kelly. Sure, he knew it was not the best idea to go along with this, especially with his lover and Cove in the room, but he simply could not help himself. There was something captivating in the way Kelly smiled at him, in the way the boy had been so bold as to sing to him. Leaning into Kelly's face, his lips brushing the boys ear, he whispered, "Tell me more about Carter's girl." Misery had not minded the boy flirting with him, he actually found he enjoyed it, but he had never thought that Kelly was truly interested in him. Misery had only seen it as the boy trying to piss Cove off, but this was surprising.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:12 pm

Kelly grinned as he returned the microphone to his lips.
"You know I wish that I had Carter's girl
I wish that I had Carter's girl
Where can I find her, a woman like that?" Kelly let himself spin Misery around, dancing with the boy.
"I'll play along with this charade
That doesn't seem to be a reason to change
You know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute
I wanna tell her that I love but the point is probably moot." Kelly heaved a sigh, moving away as he sang this part, feigning a swoon.
"Cause she's watching him with those eyes." He moved back in, caressing Misery's cheek.
"And she's lovin' him with that body, I just know it!" His eyes trailed down Misery's body.
"And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night
You know I wish that I had Carter's girl
Where can I find her, a woman like that?" He truly had never met anyone like Misery and he wished he knew where he could.
"And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time
Wonderin' what she don't see in me
I've been funny; I've been cool with the lines
Ain't that the way love's supposed to be?
Tell me why can't I find a woman like that?" He truly did look frustrated at this part. He wished Misery could love him like that. Like Cove, he had learned how to get anyone to want him. Except Misery, of course.
"You know I wish that I had Carter's girl
Where can I find her, a woman like that?
Like Carter's girl
I want, I want Carter's girl!" He grinned quite proudly as he finished his song, dipping Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Misery laughed softly, as the song finished he removed himself from Kelly's arms in favor of blowing him a kiss. "I hate to tell you, but im one of a kind kid." And he was, with hair that stood like a mane atop his head, eyes that could put anyone into a trance, and a body to die for. "And I am Carter's, all of me." He clicked his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:11 pm

"For now." Kelly let out a sigh, smirking at the other boy though. He hated how those words made his heart sink though. He never really expected Misery to leave Carter for him but it didn't feel good how the boy turned him down. "You are one of a kind though." He smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Misery laughed softly, reaching out to take Kelly by the arm. "You would have more of a chance if you would feed me." The boy wiggled his eye brows, of course he was kidding but free food was always great. Honestly he adored Kelly, he loved him like he had loved Cove before they had become sexually active.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:37 pm

"In that case..." Kelly moved off, snatching a bag of chips off of the coffee table and offering them to Misery. "Enjoy." He shot the boy a wink.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Misery smirked lightly as he pulled open the bag of chips. The boy popped one of the salty crisps into his mouth, and then proceeded to purr rather loudly. "See? I already like you more Kelly."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:43 pm

"Good." Kelly grinned at the boy, watching him closely even as Cove approached from across the room.
"Kid, ya realleh need ta watch yarself." Cove snarled at him.
"Oh, I'm so scared." Kelly snickered sarcastically at his older brother, rolling his eyes even as Cove shoved him rather roughly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:49 pm

"Coveh!" Rhett's voice cut through the crowd, silencing everyone in its wake. "Don' ya lay another 'and on em!" The large man warned, his eyes narrowed on his son.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:55 pm

Cove grit his teeth.
"Ah bareleh even touched hem." He grumbled, then turning around to face his father. "Heh's doin thes just ta piss meh off!" The boy protested. Just last night, he'd been trying to hang out with Briley. He'd gone over to the man's home only to find Kelly already on the couch, watching the baseball game with HIS best friend.
This kid needed to learn to watch himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"Coveh! Ah'm sure et es nowt Kelleh's only goal in life ta piss ya off and take yar friends. Heh can ave' friends tooh. Leave em." Rhett growled lightly though to his youngest child. "An ya need ta stay away from thah skank." He would die if not one, but two of his kids screwed Misery. The whore.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

"Ah swear et es! Heh has nothin' better ta doh than try and piss meh off!" Cove snarled lightly, sending a stubborn glare in his brother's direction.
"Aww, dad." Kelly groaned. "Let me have some peace, will ya? I'm just talking to Misery!"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:09 am

Rhett shook his head, making his way over to tower over his children. "Coveh, leave em. Kelleh, heh isn't worth yar timeh!"
"Well f*ck you too Rhett!" Misery moved to stand in front of the man, his eyes narrowed in irritation.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:11 am

Cove growled stubbornly at his father, but did step off to the side, deciding to enjoy as Kelly got yelled at for once.
"Dad come on. He's not bad." Kelly gently tugged Misery back, taking him around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:14 am

"Ya 'ah jus better leave em beh. Ah don' want ya in bed with em." Rhett warned the two, his eyes deadly on Misery.
"I should screw you just to piss him off." Misery cursed the large man rather loudly, leaning into Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:18 am

"I second that whole screwing me thing." Kelly winked at the boy, ignoring his father as he moved in closer to Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:24 am

Misery laughed softly, reaching out to ruffled Kelly's hair. "You wish!" The boy smiled, honestly he didn't think that Kelly was serious.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:26 am

"I do. I wish you would let me make love to you." Kelly murmured into Misery's ear, holding him around the waist gently.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:33 am

"Make love to me?" Misery was rather dumbstruck at this. Having sex was one thing, most guys wanted to do that with him. But to make love? Only Cove and Carter had ever done that to him, and it was only because they had truly loved him. "Come on Kelly, im not dumb. People have given me better lines than that." Still Misery wore a sly smile, his hair bouncing around with all of his movements.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:38 am

"Well you're more to me than that. I'm not just going to give you stupid pick up lines. I'd love to just be able to hold you for a night." Kelly said simply.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:42 am

Misery immediately back peddled, reminded much of Cove the first night they had been together. "I think your confused Kelly." The boy reached out to run his fingers though the others hair. "Confused or still trying to get a quick screw. I bet you have already had everyone here." Misery winked seductively.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:11 am

"All of them except you." Kelly winked. "But truthfully, I haven't slept with any of them." The boy shook his head, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:13 am

"Lets keep it that way then." Misery popped another chip into his mouth. He was not sure if Kelly was a virgin or not, but even so, he knew better than to bother with it. He finally had life going good for himself. He did NOT need to ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:21 am

Kelly's face fell for a moment.
"You know, I really wish you'd give me a chance." He let out a soft sigh, staring at Misery longingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carter's Girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carter's Girl   Carter's Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Carter's Girl
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next