Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So Darling, Close Your Eyes

Go down 
+6
Kaiden Kensington
Phoenix Lively
Kelly Braxton
Misery Braxton
Prince Lexington
Mathias Kohler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Finn groaned softly, dropping his head back to stare at the ceiling listlessly. "Why am I even f*cking?" Morgue had indeed reminded him that he hated everyone in the home and did not like to share his air with them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:54 pm

"You're here to spend time with me." Morgue hummed, hugging the boy lightly around the waist
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:30 pm

"No the f*cking im not!" Finn quickly back tracked, shoving at his lovers chest. "I don't even want too be near you Marilyn."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:38 pm

"Well too bad because you're staying here for the night." Morgue sighed lightly. "Come on." He led the boy back to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Finn groaned softly as though it were troublesome but he actually laid back on the bed. The boy curled over on one side, tugging the blanket over his lithe body. "You know Marilyn, loving me is futile." Finn already looked to be sleeping as he spoke. "Might as well stop now while your ahead."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

"It's too late to stop so I guess I'll just keep on loving you." Morgue shrugged, watching the boy with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:13 pm

" Its not too late, dipsh*t.". Finn flipped over on the bed, his eyes ghosting over the form of his lover, glinting in the light of the moon.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:22 pm

"But it is." Morgue murmured, stroking the boy's hair. "It is too late because I need you now to feel anything." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:13 pm

This brought a deep blush to Finn's cheeks, his entire body warming at the admission. "Oh shut the hell up, Jeremy." The boy quickly looked away, hiding his face into his loves pillow.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lively

Phoenix Lively

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 am

"Without you I feel nothing at all." Morgue spoke lightly, smiling gently down at the boy, letting him join his lover, laying down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:16 pm

"Oh f*ck off Jeremy."  Finn snapped harshly, his hands pressing over his face.  "Your so full of sh*t the toilet envy's you."  Even while saying the crudest things Finn managed to be adorable, what with his glowing cheeks and the begrudging upper curl of his lip.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Morgue simply smiled, stroking his lover's hair.
"You truly don't know how much I adore you, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:15 am

"Marilyn! Shut your cock sucker!"  Finn's hand was deadly with how hard the boy swing, his nails grazing Morgue's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:24 am

"Must you be so violent?" Morgue shook his head, taking the boy's hand in his own, even as the claw marks appeared on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:44 am

"Must you ask stupid questions?"  The boy shot back, wrenching his hand away from his lover.  "And don't touch me f*cker, your gross."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:47 am

"You love it." Morgue cooed, only leaning closer into his lover.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:04 pm

"I f*cking hate you, Jeremy."  Finn sat himself up, slipping his phone from his pocket to check the time.  It was getting late, and he wondered what his her was doing.  Probably having casual sex with that whore he managed to bring home.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:05 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'm used to it." Morgue waved a hand dismissively. "Want me to call Mathias?" He knew the look Finn got when he was worried about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:31 pm

"No, I don't f*cking want you to call him.  I don't give a f*ck where he is or what he is doing."  It was a bold faced lie but Finn refused to admit that he worried for his brother.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:37 pm

"You know, I worry about my brother too, it's okay." Morgue hummed. "I think I'll call him, just to make sure he's alright." He really did care about Mathias, but he was just doing this for Finn's sake as he picked up his phone, dialing Mathias's number.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

"Hello?"  Mathias's voice drifted through the receiver, groggy with sleep.  He had been in bed, trying to rest being that he was due to be in Spain tomorrow for a business  meeting with his father. "Is something wrong with Finn?"  It was always Mathias's first question when Morgue called.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:47 pm

"We just wanted to check if you were okay? Sorry if I woke you, I was worried." He confessed, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh don't be sorry."  Mathias gave a tired yawn.  "Im always happy to talk to you and bubba."  The large boy found that he adored Morgue.  He was not sure what exactly he felt Morgue was to him, but he loved the man nonetheless, and he was dead set on Finn and Morgue being together forever.  He wanted them to be happy, and he always saw that they were only happy when together. "Im fine, I just put Prince to bed and then got into bed myself."  He had wanted Prince to be in a separate room, or rather he had put Prince in a separate room because he did not want the boy to think that he was ungentlemanly.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:24 am

"Alright babe, just checking you and Prince were alright. I'll talk to you tomorrow hopefully." Morgue nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Kaiden Kensington

Kaiden Kensington

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 12:36 am

"Is bubba okay?  Is he sleeping?  He isn't being mean to anyone is he?"  Mathias hated when Finn would be disrespectful of Morgue's family, he worried it would break the two up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Darling, Close Your Eyes   So Darling, Close Your Eyes - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

So Darling, Close Your Eyes
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next