Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Chances & Confessions.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:27 pm

As Trever continued to work, Finn continued to curse. He cussed everything and everyone he knew, his throat aching as he choked back his cries. He absolutely despised himself for crying, and he hated Jeremy for making him do it.
"F*cking liar!" The boy thundered to his lover. "You did this to me you sh*t face!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Morgue sighed, finding it quite hard to keep his eyes open. But he made himself do it, staring at Finn all the while, trying to keep himself from letting go.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it, I know. But darling, it's going to be alright." He whispered, clutching tight to the boy's hand.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:37 am

"No its not." Finn cursed hatefully, fisting away tears. Without Morgue nothing was ever okay. Sure he was too much of a hard arse to complain but his life was hell and Morgue was the only thing to make it better, and without his lover his life would return back to the hell it had been, and Finn is not willing to accept that. "Your f*cking lying to me and you know it Jeremy."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:44 am

"I'm not lying..." Morgue shook his head at his lover. "It will be okay." He choked out, his voice low and rasping. "Even if I'm not here, things will be okay for you. My mom, he'll take you in. I know he will." Morgue was confident his mother would give Finn a home, even if Finn didn't particularly like him. "Your life isn't over..." Even if his was.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:54 am

"Don't you f*cking get it!" The boy bellowed, his chest heaving with sobs as he leaned over onto Morgue's chest. "I wont be the f*ck okay without you! Why in the hell did you make me say that! You know you arse clown!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:58 am

Morgue's heart ached at his lover's sobs, wrapping his arms tight around Finn's form.
"Oh darling..." Morgue pressed kisses into Finn's hair. "You will be... you've got Mathias..."
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:01 am

"F*ck him!" Mathias had left with his father. Everyone he had ever cared for had somehow left.
And now Morgue was leaving too?
It just wasn't f*cking fair.
But life had never been fair to Finn, so this was no different.
"Im going to f*cking beat the hell out of you for this!" He was completely serious. He wanted to simply beat the holy hell out of his lover for this.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:05 am

"I'm so sorry." Morgue repeated, shaking his head. And he was... This was his stupid mistake and Finn was the one paying for it...
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Finn wasn't even listening anymore, lost in the tidal wave of grief that had washed over him. Trever sighed softly, though a spark of hope alight in his eyes. Maybe he had just figured out a way to save the boy....
Moments later Mathias had burst into the room, shoving aside anyone who stood in the way of himself and his brother. In one foul swoop he had taken Finn into his arms, rocking his brother slowly as the boy bristled at him. His eyes, wide and panicked as he spied Morgue. He didn't cry though, he had to be strong for his Finney.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 11:50 pm

"Hey Mattie." Morgue let out a sigh, flashing a tired smile at Mathias, with bloodstained teeth.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Mathias blinked down at Morgue, his mouth moving but nothing really coming out. "M-Morgue?" The boy sounded pitifully lost, reaching down with the had not occupied by Finn to gently wide away blood from the others cheek. Trever worked diligently around him but he didn't seem to notice. Morgue was hurt and it was as if time stopped. He loved Morgue. Finney loved Morgue.
They couldn't lose him.
"I'll never forgive you." The voice didn't even sounds like Finn, far too mangled with grief, but it was. The words were a warning. A promise.
"If you die." Finn continued. "I'll never f*cking forgive you." A familiar spark, anger laced in the words, but really the boy was simply trying to convince Morgue to stay.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Morgue felt his heart constrict painfully at Finn's words, tears blurring his already hazy vision.
"Finn, I'm trying." Morgue rasped. "Don't say that." He couldn't hear that.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:03 pm

"Well f*cking try harder!" Finn turned his head from Mathias's shoulder, his eyes burning the image of his dying lover into the forefront of his brain. "Because I promise you Jeremy, I wont ever f*cking forgive you!" A hiccup, which sent the boy into a bombard of curses. "I wont f*cking miss you either. I'd rather die than miss you!" He wondered how much time he had left to speak to Morgue, before he was gone.
The thought brought forth a new ache, one that took hold on him and crippled his very being.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:11 pm

"I love you." Morgue said simply, clenching his eyes shut as he tried to hold on and let Trever keep working.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Finn removed himself from Mathias's grip, having to practically shove the boy off. Begrudingly he pulled himself towards Morgue, looming over the others face.
"I love you too, Jeremy." It was tender, the softest Finn had ever sounded. He slipped one of his hands in Morgue's, and hoped to keep him holding on.
"Okay." Moments later Trever leaned back, examining his work. "I think he'll live. I need to take him home and give him blood but he should make it."
Finn had never been more floored.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 pm

And Morgue had never been happier than he was hearing Finn speak those words, so soft and sweet. He squeezed Finn's hand, sighing in relief as he heard Trever say he should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:27 pm

Finn slumped forward onto Morgue's chest, much like he did in the rare moments he seemed innocent. "Okay." He spoke more to himself than anyone. "He's okay."
And as soon as he healed, Finn would beat his arse.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Morgue wrapped his arms around Finn, pressing the boy close.
"I'm okay." He confirmed, stroking the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:43 pm

"Your not f*cking going to be when I get ahold of you." For now it was an empty threat, Finn being too relived to think of hurting his lover. "You cant die until I kill you."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Morgue chuckled softly.
"God, I love you." He repeated. He didn't expect Finn to say it back again, now that he was okay but that was fine for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Chances & Confessions.   Of Chances & Confessions. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Chances & Confessions.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Jeremy/Finn-
Jump to: