Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Bets & Bidding

Go down 
+2
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:46 pm

"Ah want ah blowjob, deary." He wiggled his eye brows as he often did, dark waves over a pair of chilling arctic blue eyes. "Ya think ya can 'andle thah?" He was kidding, he did not want to make Cameron uncomfortable. He was simply being himself. He was comfortable with Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

Cameron laughed softly at his friend, rubbing the back of his neck as if they were just joking around. But he knew he would love nothing more than to be intimate with Killian.
Although he was trying not to get his hopes up, he was quite pleased at the fact that Killian had bought him tonight. The man had to at least want something to happen tonight...
Though usually he was himself around Killian, right now he was extremely nervous and that was obvious, his eyes refusing to look up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Love." Killian reached out, his fingers gently closing on the boys chin, forcing him to look up so that his face could be seen. "Ya know Cameroneh, ya don' need ta beh nervous with meh. Ah love ya, ah'm nowt judgin' ya. If ah'm making ya uncomfortable ah can stop."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Cameron gasped softly as his chin was grabbed, his cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red as he looked into Killians eyes.
"I-I know I don't have to be nervous. I guess I just... Didn't expect you to buy me." He admitted, allowing himself to smile lightly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 pm

"Ah love spendin' time with ya. There es noh one else ah would want ta spend mah night with than you Deary." He would adore spending the night with Cameron, even if they only got to hang out.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:56 pm

"That feels nice." Cameron smirked lightly at Killian, nodding his head. "I'm up for anything you want to do tonight." He shrugged, trying to act casual about it although at the same time putting a little emphasis on the word anything, his little way of trying to flirt without being obvious.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:30 am

Rhett cursed softly, his arms crossed over his chest. Had that been everyone? And still he had not found anything he had wanted to take home. This had been a waste of his f*cking time.
"Ah need ah f*ckin' drinkeh." He reached up, scratching lightly the whiskers on his cheeks as as glanced for Kyndal once more. He made sure the boy seemed happy before he decided he was getting the hell out of there. It had been a sh*t day.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:35 am

As Barry sold off everyone else, he noticed there were not many men left. He was sure he could sneak off without following through with his and Trever's bet. But he had promised he would sell himself off so he knew he had to. Or else he'd feel slightly guilty.
Plus, he knew somehow his best friend would find out he hadn't done it.
So he stepped into the center of the stage with his microphone.
"Alright, last person for bidding is me. Someone buy me so I can go home." He sighed softly, though smiling at the crowd, hoping maybe he'd get to screw someone decent tonight.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:38 am

Rhett paused, he was almost out of the door when he heard Barry's voice echo through the microphone. Arching a brow in curiosity, he stepped back into the place. He watched Barry a moment, smirk appearing on his face as he realized the man was not joking.
F*ck yes.
"Ah'll take ya 'ome, even though yar nowt worth much!" He waved to the larger man, wallet dancing in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:41 am

"Oh god, not you." Barry joked as he glanced down at the man from his spot on the stage. While he knew if he wanted dominance tonight, he'd have to fight for it, he figured it was worth it. He didn't bother to see if there were other bids as he hopped off of the stage, hooking Rhett's arm in his own.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:14 pm

Rhett grinned over to Barry, though still he was slightly shorter he was confident that tonight he would get Barry in bed. On his terms. No problems.
"Ya know ya want meh."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:16 pm

"Maybe kid. Don't get a big head." Barry found himself grinning though as they headed off.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Jasey gently tugged on Carter's arm, eye lashes fluttering. His eyes were clear water blue, clean and simple and beautiful. They were accentuated by the plump pink of his lips and the careful curve of his face.
"Come on, lets get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

"Of course, beautiful." Carter's deep brown eyes were soft, though full of desire for the younger boy. He took Jasey's hand, leading outside where his sports car awaited them. He held the door open for Jasey, bowing lightly as he gestured the boy inside.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh wow." Jasey looked the care over, his smile widening the slightest bit as he looked back to Carter. Shannon was going to love to hear about this, he was sure of it.
"Thank you." He slid into the car, quickly checking his face in the mirror to make sure he was still fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:39 pm

"You're welcome." Carter nodded as he slid into the driver's seat, glancing over at Jasey and starting up the car. "So." He began, heading off. "Of course, I'd had something planned for us tonight. But overall, it's your decision that matters. So what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:54 pm

"Marry you." Was the first thing to hit Jasey's mind, but he refrained from making a fool of himself by saying that. Instead he batted his lashes and smile one of his vain, yet pretty smiles. "Im sure whatever you have in mind will suit me. You do seem like Prince Charming after all." He was adoring Carter, period.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:09 pm

Carter flashed a charming smile as he looked towards Jasey.
"In that case, I'd like you to attend a banquet with me this evening. At my parent's estate."
Yes, he knew Misery would probably be hurt by this. But one night... he'd like to feel like he belonged at his parent's events... Jasey was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:51 pm

"Estate?" Jasey questioned softly, brushing a jet black piece of hair from his eyes. "My, my, you sound like the perfect gentleman." He adored it, simply adored it. "Well I have to confess before you take me. I am a sucker for a nice party, so beware." He was usually the life of any party he wound up at.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:09 pm

"I'm sure you are." Carter laughed softly, his brown locks hanging in his face. "My parent's own a rather successful business." He clarified lightly. "If you don't mind, we'll be stopping by my home first. I need to change into something more formal." He was already wearing a suit and tie. "And I'm sure we can find you something if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:24 pm

"I'd love that." Jasey glanced down, he couldn't very well go to a formal dinner in his auction thong. "What do you think I should wear? Maybe a nice tuxedo...A blazer." His fingers gently pushed his hair back. He seemed as though he belonged with Carter, he fit into the boys life style perfectly, though still managed to like Carter because he was Carter.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:51 pm

"Mother normally has a dress code. It's silly, but I have something perfect for you." Carter smiled gently over at Jasey as they arrived at his mansion.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:25 pm

Jasey was absolutely delighted. He squeaked softly, excitement written all over his face. "Your mother sounds fabulous."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 pm

"She's something, alright." Carter laughed softly. "I think you'll get along with her. But she's picky, so don't be upset if she doesn't seem friendly. All that matters is that I like you." He winked, exiting the car and moving around to open Jasey's door, leading him inside his home.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm

"He will like me. Everyone does." He flashed A perfect smile to Carter, his insides flipping at the thought of Carter liking him. As he looked up to the mans home, he completely lost his breath. "Oh its gorgeous! This is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Bets & Bidding   Of Bets & Bidding - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Bets & Bidding
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next