Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishbones

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

Wishbones - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Finn's fingers gently brushed Morgue's hand, silently giving his consent that Morgue could hold his hand.
"We're having a boy."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Morgue smiled softly as he carried his lover back out to the car, being sure to keep his hold on the boy's hand.
"We are." His voice was gentle, cooing softly. He was quite excited.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Finn was silent for a while, his eyes carefully watching every move his lover made, aware of all of his surroundings. "Have you thought of any names, shithead?"
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm

"Well... Mathias wanted to know if he could name it. I don't mind." Morgue nodded.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 pm

"Depends on what he wants to name it.  That big f*ck doesnt think sometimes.  He might name the damn thing goober for all we f*cking know."  A paused as Finn considered names himself. "Whats he wanna call it?"

Last edited by Augustus McDaniels on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:56 pm

"Cameron." Morgue nodded. "I like that name for a boy. And even if Trever was wrong and it's a girl, it still works."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

"Cameron." Finn clicked his tongue, his nose scrunching up. "I f*cking call it dead if it pisses me off."
A silence, Finn turning back to watch Jeremy.
"Cameron isn't too f*cking horrible..."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:06 pm

"I like it." Morgue grinned softly. "Cameron." He murmured, eyeing Finn's plump stomach.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:18 pm

A gentleness entered Finn's eyes as he watched Morgue, his hand moving to gently rest on his stomach. My Cameron was not such a bad name after all, he could live with that.
Cameron.
"I guess its gonna f*cking be Cameron then." He tilted his head back, his fingers raking over his plump belly.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Morgue grinned brightly.
"Perfect, then." He found he was quite excited for this child. "Are you... excited?" He murmured softly, knowing he most likely would not like the answer. But then again, Finn had been surprising him a lot lately.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Finn's eyes cut to his lover, sharply demanding silence. The rest of the drive was somber, the small of the two radiating a foul tension. As they pulled into a parking lot and parked, Finn made no move to get out. After what seemed like a forever of uncomfortable distance between them, Finn lifted his head. His eyes Were blue, a deap ocean blue, but not so deep they were black. They held a softness, along with an almost pained expression
"Im f*cking scared, Jeremy." His voice cracked, almost undetectable but there on the splinter of his words.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Morgue had been quite depressed when Finn hadn't answered, his good mood vanishing. But now, he simply nodded. He understood.
"I know... I am too." He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 pm

The boy shook his head, leaning back into his seat. "I f*cking feel like its going to be f*cking miserable. I dont want the damn thing to suffer..."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 pm

"It won't be miserable... We're going to take care of it. You're going to be a good mother and I'm going to be a good father. We just have to try..." Morgue nodded slowly, convincing himself more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Finn gave a hollow laugh, though his voice was unsteady. "Your a fool to f*cking think that. Im not a good person, im a very f*cking bad person. Bad people dont make to be good mothers, Jeremy." The boy's eyes shifted over to his lover. "I told you." He pressed his hand to his face, breathing deeply. "Getting me knocked up is a big mother f*cking mistake."
He was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:22 pm

And at these words Morgue paused, going as far as to pull the car off to the side of the road. He parked it, moving to face Finn. His eyes were firm.
"Don't say that." It was the closest he'd ever came to really being stern with Finn. He normally just let the boy bitch but not about this. "You're not a bad fucking person, okay? You might not be loving or friendly, but you're a good fucking person, Finn. And you're going to be a great goddamn mother. And we're going to love this fucking child to death, got it?" His frown was deep as he spoke, continuing on. "And don't say this baby was a mistake, because it wasn't. Everything happens for a reason Finn." He paused for a good few minutes, sitting back upright in his seat. "Don't talk like that." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Finn grunted softly, unable to look at his lover. Morgue cared, Morgue loved him. He hated it, he hated that Morgue was wasting his time with someone like him. He couldn't stop it though, no matter how much he hated it he could never manage to keep away from his lover. He needed Morgue to function, needed him to make his life bearable.
He f*cking hated it.
Who was Jeremy anyways, to come into his life and just start loving him? Did he not understand that this was going to be his downfall? Finn was destructed, he ruined everything he came into contact with. Who in the f*ck did Morgue think he was to decide that it was okay for him to take Finn on as a lover? It was not okay.
The boy bared his teeth, grinding them together so hard they cracked. He was weak, he could not stand to leave Morgue, not even if it was in the boys best interest. Finn was selfish like that, worried for himself first.
He f*cking hated it.
"Im just f*cking telling you whats what." His voice was softer, but still gruff as he shook his head. "You can believe whatever you need to believe Jeremy, I know better." He was going to wind up hurting this child, and Morgue was going to hate him, and that would be the end of him.
It was better off that way.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:34 pm

"Do you have to be so fucking... negative?" Morgue sighed, running a hand through his long blonde hair. "You don't think I'm fucking scared too? I know you're the one with the kid inside you and I understand it's worse for you. But Finn, I'm worrying too. I'm so fucking scared and you constantly saying you're going to be a shit mother is not helping."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

He was only met with silence, Finn's eyes never leaving from the passenger window. Even though it was more in his nature to snap back at his lover, be cruel even, he did not have it in him today. He simply decided that it was better not to say anything at all, stop bothering his lover.
He f*cking hated being pregnant.
He reached out, and gently turned the radio up, hoping to be home soon.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 am

Morgue simply sighed. He shook his head and started the car back up, heading off towards the clothing store. They drove to the store in silence, Morgue soon parking out front.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:08 am

Finn wasted no time getting out and walking into the store. He felt his back pocket for his wallet, knowing his had a small chunk of cash Mathias had forced him to take. The boy stood in the lobby he store for a moment, one of his hands resting on his stomach. His eyes scanned for the baby supplies, as soon as he had found it he was making his way to it.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:11 am

Morgue kept up with the boy, his long strides not making it much of an effort.
"I love you." He murmured as he caught up to the boy, arriving at the baby supplies.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:57 pm

Finn ignored him, stroking down the isle with an air of purpose.  He stopped in front of a tiny clothing rack full of nothing but infant clothing.  He moved until he found the boys section before he began picking different articles of clothing up, examining them all thoroughly.  He pressed a tiny blue footy suit into his arms, intent that this would the first piece of clothing his baby would wear.  It was baby blue, included a tiny beanie, and had a large monkey on the front of it.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Morgue simply watched his lover for a moment, smiling fondly before picking out several things of his own.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 pm

Months passed, Finn now found that his stomach had grown so large that he had trouble getting in and out of bed. And anytime he tried to walk, he failed. Instead Finn had taken to waddling anywhere he needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishbones   Wishbones - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishbones
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Jeremy/Finn-
Jump to: