Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Prentiss rolled his eyes, moving his crepe around with his fork.  "That iz probably why your ill zometimez  amour, becauze of zhat un'ealthy food!"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm

"Unfortunately not." Xavier chuckled, remembering what he had to tell Prentiss. "Can I talk to you though? Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:46 pm

"Of courze Monsuier, you know zhat im hanging on your every word." His fingers gently capturing Xavier 's hand.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 11:49 pm

"Well..." Xavier squeezed Prentiss's hand tight, intertwining their fingers. "How would you feel if I... Was sick?" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:34 am

"I would nurze you back to 'ealth of courze." He pulled Xavier 's hand up , his lips greeting it in a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:41 am

"What If it was a kind of sick that won't get better?" Xavier arched an eyebrow, unable to help but smile at Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:47 am

Prentiss face immediately shifted, his smile collapsing on him. "Xavier." His voice was sharper, his golden eyes clouded with fear. "I dont know vhat your getting at, and I dont like it. What are you trying to zay?"
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:52 am

"I'm trying to tell you something that I should have told you on the day we met,' Xavier sighed heavily. "I'm sick, Prentiss. I have AIDS..."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:01 am

Prentiss pulled his hand back, staring at Xavier blankly. He was sick, sick and dying.
Oh , this was morbid.
"Your...oh 'Zavier..." He was stunned to the point of not knowing what to say. "Oh..."
Xavier was dying.
He was dying .
They were wilting away together.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:02 am

"I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier... I truly am." Xavier sighed. "I've had it for a few years now." He nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:10 am

"Je'taime." The boy shook his head, crawling over the table, not caring as dishes clattered to the floor. He seated himself on Xavier 's lap and wraped the man up in his arms, his lips pressed to the crown of the mans head. "Je 'taime , Xavier."
I love you.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 am

"I love you too, Prentiss." He whispered, picking up in the little French he'd learned. He was so grateful to have Prentiss...
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:05 pm

"Your zo ztrong, I admire zhat about you. ". His lips quivered as he struggled not to cry. Why did it have to be Xavier? What kind of sick games were the fates playing on him.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:21 pm

"I just don't see the point in living the life I have left while acting like I'm dying. I would be a waste." He murmured, caressing Prentiss's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:44 pm

"Oui, oui, and you mon amour are far too preciouz to 'ave your life wazted." Prentiss hated how tight his chest was. He didn't want to make a scene or anything, but to think of Xavier dying hurt. It was the worst thing he could imagine to happen, and it was absolutely killing him. "We are going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"Of course we are." Xavier smiled sweetly. "Thank you..." He sighed, kissing the top of Prentiss's head.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

"I am going to make you 'appy mon cherie, I promize."  His fingers brush Xavier's cheek, trembling as his heart cracked. Nothing would stop him, he was going to devote the rest of his life to making sure Xavier enjoyed his.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:21 pm

"You already make me happy." Xavier kissed the boy softly, their eyes locked together. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Such precious words, they should never cause such utter and total loss. Prentiss felt his breath catch in his throat, his hands trembling as they pressing into Xaviers. He was wrong for this. It brought fire licking at his stomach to think he had gone along and fallen into this relationship. Xavier was sick, burdened with a disease that would ultimately take his life. Should he really have to struggle with Prentiss and his looming fate also? It was not supposed to be this way. He cursed himself, his eyes dropping down onto Xavier's ink stained arms. It was all he could stand to look at. "les destins sont contre nous." He spoke quietly and with his native language, his voice heavy with grief. His words meant the fates were against them. He simply wished he knew why.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:27 pm

"You have to speak in English so I can respond." Xavier chuckled softly, a gentle hand caressing Prentiss's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:16 pm

Prentiss reached into his pocket, his petal veined fingers gently prodding the small cluster of blue sticky notes. "Do you take medication for it?" Of course he would need to make reminders so Xavier never forgot.
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:25 pm

"I do." Xavier nodded, smiling softly. "But you don't have to remind me." He chuckled, already knowing what the boy was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 am

Prentiss completely discarded the comment, knowing that at some point a sticky note would do him good. They always proved to aid him, even in the slightest bit when he was lapsing. "An' zhat eez what zyou zaid when I asked if I needed to set an alarm." The boy smiled fondly, his petal veined fingers bushing Xavier's hair behind his ear. "An' what 'appened eh? You got to work with Preezley almozt twenty minutez late."
Back to top Go down
Manuel Lively

Manuel Lively

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 6:49 am

"You and your sticky notes are a pain in the ass." Xavier chuckled. "But at least I know I'll never forget anything with you around." He smirked, kissing the boy's cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 am

He wished he could say the same. "Courze you will!" The frenchmen's lips curved up rather devilishly. "You are alwayz too deeztracted by my zexy ztrut to bee aware of anyzhing eelze." His fingers curled around Xavier's hand, holding it gingerly in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: