Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tour Eiffel Affair

Go down 
+9
Livius Levine
Manuel Lively
Elvis Lively
Kendrick Knightly
Zachariah Torres
Keegan Keller
Cameron Holloway
Xavier Malone
Prentiss Proveaux
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:02 am

Xavier led the boy outside, bidding Elvis goodbye as they went.
"Well you know I work at the park with Elvis. But I thought I'd show you my other job too." He nodded as he led Prentiss to his car, holding the door open for the boy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:11 am

"Oh I know zhat much mon ami. Prezley uzed to talk about you much of the times." Prentiss sat down, checking his hair in the mirror as he waited for Xavier. "Now I underztand why." Xavier was by far one of the sexiest men Prentiss had ever had the pleasure of gazing upon.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:20 am

Xavier seated himself in the driver's seat with a small smile as he started the car.
"Did he?" He grinned as he drove them towards his tattoo shop. It was rather closeby. And as they arrived, it wasn't very noticeable. It was rather small, being it was just Xavier who worked there now.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:07 am

"I could never get him to shout 'ez trap. He did nothing but tell me how much he loved you for zo long, I almost wanted to kill that git." He smiled fondly as he thought of his friends, his eyes wondering up and down the street as he tried to find where they were.
"An jus' where are we, monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 7:41 am

"This is my other job, my shop." Xavier nodded as he parked out front. He opened the door for Prentiss and led him to the door. "I'm a tattoo artist."
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:15 pm

"Oh monsieur! I must 'ave you now!" He grinned softly, entering the room and immediately stopping to examine the different tattoo designs on the wall. "I 'ave alwayz wanted one."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 6:13 pm

"I'd be happy to do one for you sometime." Xavier grinned. "I did all of my own." He nodded, glancing to his sleeves of tattoos.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Prentiss examined the mans arms, appreciating the work as he did so. "What made you vant theze certain tattoo'z?" He wondered aloud, his soft accent thickened voice warming the room.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:03 am

"A number of things." Xavier shrugged. "I wanted something to separate me from everyone else. I like distinguishing tattoos. This one is my favorite." He lifted his shirt, tugging down the hem of his jeans to reveal the gun tattooed on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:10 pm

"Ah!" Prentiss sounded delighted as he gently tapped the trigger of the tattooed gun with his index finger. "It ez my favorite now too, Mon Cherie." He simply appreciated how toned Xavier's hips were.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:24 pm

Xavier couldn't lie, he was interested in Prentiss already. And he had lifted his shirt just to show off his muscular abdomen, wanting to impress the boy. He wasn't conceited normally, but he did like to show off a bit.
"Glad you like it." He grinned softly, glancing around the shop. "I do piercings as well if you'd ever like one of those." He shrugged his shoulders. Prentiss didn't seem like the piercing or tattoo type, but he thought anyone could pull them off.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 12:54 pm

"Oh no, no, no!" Prentiss shook his head, one of his hands moving to touch his face. "I don't do ze peircingz, alas, im too much of a chicken." His hands moved as he spoke, simply something he had a habit off, and yet he still managed to be fluid and elegant in his way.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Xavier couldn't help but smirk.
"I think you look gorgeous without them." He nodded. He loved tattoos and piercings normally, but somehow he thought they would taint Prentiss's perfect skin.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:13 pm

"Oh monsieur, If my earz do not dezeive me, I would zhink you are flirting with me." He playfully let his knuckles brush over Xavier's upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 pm

"Well, if I was flirting with you, I'd think it'd be awfully rude of you not to flirt back." Xavier responded, grinning softly at the other boy.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:48 pm

"Touche." A smile lit the boys face, obviously delighted with Xavier's come back. "Oh how right you are mon ami. How horribly rude it would 'ave been of me to not tell you juzt how much I would like to zee every tattoo you ave'." To see every inch of Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 1:53 pm

"I think we could arrange that." Xavier grinned, stepping closer to Prentiss, his eyes scanning the boy over.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 2:38 pm

"Ez thiz your way of telling me I 'ave worked enough?" He thought back to the mans earlier words with smile. Most would jump at a chance to sleep with Prentiss, Xavier had not. Prentiss respected that.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 pm

"Not quite yet." Xavier shook his head. "I still don't think you've worked enough for the whole thing, but I could give you a little show." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 5:50 pm

"Oh mon ami, I would zimply ravish you." He added Xavier on his mental to-do list. "It may not be a good idea to get me ztarted."
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Xavier's eyes were alight with happiness for the first time in a few weeks. It was rare for him to be this happy since he and Elvis had broken up.
"Whatever you say, mon cherie." He mocked the boy's accent likely with the last two words, a grin on his face. He definitely could get used to Prentiss.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Prentiss blinked at him, his mouth slightly open in his awe. Never in his life had he heard something as wonderful....Xavier speaking french....The boy shuddered as he memorized the sound. "Oh my, my, Monsieur. If you keep talking like zhat, Ill be totally juztified if I 'ave to take you." Heartthrob. That was the world Prentiss would use for Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:11 pm

"How do you think I feel with you talking like that all the time?" Xavier teased softly. He really was never one to even kiss on the first date... and this wasn't even an official date. But he could hardly resist Prentiss. He was drawn to him like a moth to a flame.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

"Oh." Prentiss prowled closer, his fingers dancing across Xaviers back as he stepped closer, his lips brushing the mans ear. "Si c'est le cas, je suis sûr que vous aimeriez entendre parler de ce que je veux à faire pour vous..." The words dripped with his accent, spoken hotly and intense.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Holloway

Cameron Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Xavier felt a chill run up his spine, finding that Prentiss's voice turned him on more than anything he'd experienced in a long time.
"I have no clue what you just said." He smiled softly. "But I'd love to hear you say it again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour Eiffel Affair   Tour Eiffel Affair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour Eiffel Affair
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Quincy McDaniels :: Malone/Proveaux-
Jump to: