Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days of Disaster.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

Days of Disaster. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:09 am

"Uh." Kelton had not even truly remembered, but as his son mentioned it, realization lit on his face. "Zach."
Trever would kill them all.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:12 am

"Shit." Morgue cursed. He put his face in his hands and he waited for the firefighters to emerge with his lover, miraculously unharmed.
But even as he hoped, he knew it wasn't real. He tried to put it off, dialing Trever's number and informing the man he was needed over here now. He gave no further explanation, simply hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:46 am

Trever had not taken that phone call too well. Zach was over there, and they needed him urgently?
He just knew, before ever seeing the home he just knew.
His Zach wasnt coming home with him.
The man had run, it wasnt far and it would have taken longer to find his keys and deal with his car. No, he ran, and as he finally laid eyes on the building, he felt something inside of him collapse, like most of the burning home.
He had already known Zach was in there. Morgue wouldnt have called if Zach was there, Zach would have called.
"Where is he!?" Trever was screaming, he wasnt sure at who and he didnt care. He was making his way toward the home, much like Morgue did.
"Zach!" He cried, knowing there was no way the boy could hear him, yet unable to stop himself. "Zach! Answer me now! Dammit!"
He couldnt leave Zach.
He wouldnt.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 am

Morgue caught sight of Trever, noticing that the man was reacting much like he had. And then it hit him.
This was real. Finn was dead. And then he let himself begin to cry, not caring who was here, watching him. Because Finn was dead and the last thing he had said to him he couldn't even remember. They had been fighting and now he was never going to see his lover again...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:07 am

Trever had gone to the back of the ruins, knowing now that Zach was gone. The structure wasnt even a home anymore, just a huge pile of rubble and ash. "Zach..." His cries became softer as he began moving the debris around, making his way to where Morgue's room would have been. Everything was still hot, burning his skin, but he didnt care.
Zach burned. Why shouldnt he?
Kendrick sat down beside Morgue, wrapping his arms around the man. He knew there was no comfort he could give, but he didnt want Morgue alone. He had gotten Cameron back from Gabriel already, and so included him in the hug.
Finn was dead. He was a horrible creature.
Yet it seemed as though Morgue and Cameron had lost so much.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:33 am

"Dad, I have to go back in there." Cameron cried. He had still not given up hope although now there were tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Cameron it's useless." Morgue shook his head.
"But daddy-"
"Cameron, stop."
"But-!"
Cameron was stopped by Morgue's hand coming across his cheek.
"He's dead!" Morgue cried. "Stop Cameron!"
"O-okay." Cameron settled down, simply putting his face in Kendrick's chest and crying harder because Morgue's slap had done what it was meant to and snapped him back into reality. His mother was gone.
It only took Morgue a moment before he had pulled Cameron to his chest, hugging him close. He couldn't hurt him, Cameron was the only thing he had left.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered, his one arm still around Kendrick.
He wondered if the man would be pissed at him and honestly, he hoped so, because he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Kendrick had never been so furious with Morgue before in his life. He understood the loss, but Cameron was hurting too. Watching Morgue slap the boy had made him sick, and though he wanted to knock the hell out of Morgue for it, Cameron was more important. He held the boy tightly, cradling him to his chest. "Shhhh." He ran his fingers through the boys hair, apologizing over and over as they dropped to gently brush his cheek. When Morgue took the boy from him, he had been reluctant to let go. Jeremy had realized what he had done though, Kendrick could see it in the way he held the boy.
Trever had by now cleared himself a path, ignoring the astonished faces of the firemen as they watched him. The home had still been smoldering hot when he had began clearing a way through, and by now he was sure to have third degree burns, if not something worse. Trever acted though as if it were nothing, his jaw set as he finally cleared away all remains of the bed. The smell of burning flesh alerted him he was close, and bending down, he let out a inhuman cry. He had found them. They were so charred you almost couldnt tell who was who, but Trever knew. They were wrapped up together, had been hugging when the fire had over took them. He hit his knees beside them, afraid to touch, afraid they would crumble underneath his fingers. The man threw his head back, wailing the boys name.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:43 pm

By now, the fire was slowly being put out until just the pile of burnt rubble remained. Morgue watched with Cameron in his arms, looking for Trever but the man could not be seen from his position. He just hoped Trever was okay, the man was one of the only people he would have left now.
"I don't even know my last words to him." Cameron cried softly. He knew they had been nice but he couldn't remember and it killed him.
"I do." Morgue shook his head. "We were fighting. I just said 'Bye.' Bye. No love you... nothing." Morgue clenched his teeth tightly, pressing his son to him even tighter as he began to cry as well.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Trever pushed himself up, making his way back through the ruble. He would let Morgue see them, and then he was taking Zach home. He was not leaving the boy here for anyone else to deal with. Zach was HIS. Even in death.
He walked with a slight limp, his insides churning with every step. Zach was gone, gone, gone.
The thought alone was enough to make Trever trip and fall. He forced himself up again though, no matter what he was not going to stop until Zach was back home, where he f*cking should be.
Approaching Morgue, he felt bile rise in his throat. The image of them clouded his vision, how they had been wrapped together.
They had f*cking been afraid. Trever couldnt even imagine the pain.
The first of many tears drifted down his cheek, the thought of Zach in pain making his world spiral.
"I found them." He was quiet, not able to look any of them in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:58 pm

Morgue glanced up at the other man, forcing himself to his feet.
"Are you okay, Trever?" Morgue knew he sure as hell wasn't. He didn't even know if he wanted to see them... he didn't know if he could stand to look at Finn like this...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 pm

"Zach is f*cking burnt to death in your room. I am not f*cking okay Morgue." His voice broke as he said the boys name, his bottom lip quivering as he fought to keep himself in check. It was weighing down on him now, the though he would never see Zach smile at him again. There would be no more calling the boy to help him in his special room. No more running his hands over dark dreads, just no more Zach.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:10 pm

Morgue hugged the man gently although he was just as heartbroken over his lover. He knew neither of them would be okay for a long time, maybe not ever.
"Take me to where you found them?" Cameron spoke as he stood up, taking Trever's hand and squeezing it comfortingly. He wanted to see his mother.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Trever nodded numbly, keeping a hold on Cameron's hand as he ventured back to the ruins of the home. He brought the boy through his path, leading him back to the bedroom where the bodies were laying. Kendrick had followed. never letting go of Cameron. He needed to be there for the boy, now more than ever, and he was determined not to let him hurt alone.
"Oh Zach." Trever hit his knees once more, now truly reaching out to touch what had been Zach's back. Anything lighter than the touch of a feather would crumble him. Trever moaned softly, the pain in his chest almost too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:21 pm

"Momma..." Cameron murmured softly, his lower lip trembling as he tried to recognize the burnt pile of flesh that laid on the bed in front of him but it was impossible. He knew this was Finn but it looked nothing like him. The fact that his mother had been frightened, clutching onto Zach was enough to make Cameron cry harder. Finn wasn't afraid of anything and his final minutes had been spent in paralyzing fear. "I'm so sorry mom. I should have stayed home with you..." He cried softly, turning to bury his face in Kendrick's chest. "I should've stayed home." He repeated, shaking his head as he held onto his lover and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:28 pm

"No, no, no. Cameron." Kendrick rubbed the boys back, keeping him pressed close as though to protect him. "What if you had been in there to? What good would that have done?" Finn had been terrified, but if Cameron had been there...
Trever was hovering over them, gently trying to figure out if it was even possible to pull them apart without ruining them. Zach had to come home with him, even if he had to take Finn too, Zach was coming home.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:32 pm

"I-I could have helped. He was so scared of fire." Cameron clenched his eyes shut. "What if I could have gotten him out..." He was trembling in his lover's arms as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:40 pm

"What if you were trapped inside too? What if he had to watch you..." He didnt want to speak of how they had burned. It was a thought that sent chills of his spine. "Its better werent there Cam." He cooed softly, running his fingers through the boys hair. He had never known Finn to fear anything, but one time they had made a fire in the back yard, Finn had refused to even come outside. Kendrick hadnt thought about it as fear though, but it had been. Just seeing a fire outside the home had thoroughly upset him.
To think he had been inside while the home itself was burning to the ground.
He hurt him to think of, and he had not been a fan of Finn. Still it was sad to think about.
Trever stood, looking back to Cameron and Kendrick.
"Do either of you know what Morgue wants done with Finn? Im going to try to part them. Zach is coming home. One way or the other." He had forced himself to suck it up, at least long enough to get Zach back where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 pm

"I-I don't think dad wants to see him." Cameron noted. "But I want him... I want to bury him here in our yard..." He nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:53 pm

"I'll try." Trever looked back tot he bodies, dropping once more to get ready. Peeling them apart would take him a while if he were to do it without further damaging him too terribly. Every time he touched Zach, he did it tenderly, as not to hurt him anymore.
"Oh baby, what did you go through?" He was choking himself up thinking about it but he couldnt help it. His poor Zach...
Kendrick rocked Cameron gently, wondering absently where Morgue was. He wanted to be there with both of them, but he couldnt bring Morgue to see this, and he couldnt very well pull Cameron away from it.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:00 pm

Cameron watched Trever trying to separate them for several minutes before he looked up at Kendrick.
"You can go comfort my dad if you want. I know you care about him too... he needs someone. I'll be good. I... have momma." He smiled softly, reaching out to gently touch the man's arm.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Kendrick shook his head, his grip tightening on Cameron. "I can't leave you..." His eyes drifted back to the burnt bodies Trever was working so intently on separating. How could he leave Cameron to deal with that? "Do you mind leaving him?" He understood if Cameron couldnt, Finn would be totally gone soon.
Trever shook his head, gently touching what used to be Zach's face. He knew the boy had been strong for Finn, he would expect nothing less of the boy. Zach was so good to the people he cared about, no matter what he was going through he knew the boy had held out as long as he could, for Finn.
It sent chills down Trever's spine. He couldnt imagine what they had been through together, what it was like.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:25 pm

"Kendrick, I don't want to leave him but I'm not going to make you stay here with me. Go check on dad." He reassured the man, his eyes not leaving Trever as he watched the man separating their loved ones.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:31 pm

"Ill be right back, okay?" He couldnt stand to let the boy go for long, but he wanted to make sure Morgue was okay. Kendrick had not seen him since following Trever back to the bodies, and he wondered where the man had gotten off too. He made his way back out, calling softly for the man as he went along.
Trever looked back at Cameron, sighing softly. "If you want to come closer you can. Im just trying to get them apart without..." He looked back to the bodies, they were frail and charred, but they were still Zach and Finn. "What the hell happened?" He wanted to know why. Zach was supposed to come home. They had made plans for the night.
Zach had promised to see him later.
And now he was just gone.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Morgue had just finished talking to some of the firefighters who were still there and had determined the cause of the fire. Apparently something had been left in the oven and had caught on fire.
And Morgue remembered he had put something in for Finn to eat while the rest of them were gone. But when they'd started arguing, he'd completely forgot.
It was his fault...
He was now sitting in his car, huddled up in the driver's seat, his head resting against the steering wheel. He didn't know what to do now... Finn was gone.

"I'm so sorry Trever..." Cameron sighed. He knew the man was suffering too. "I don't know what happened." He frowned, moving closer to the bed to be nearer to his mother's body.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:47 pm

That was how Kendrick found him. He approached the man quietly, opening the car door so he could kneel down and be close to the distraught man. "Morgue." He sighed softly, ducking into the car in order to wrap his arms around the man. "Shhhh, its okay. Your going to be okay." He would make sure of it.

Trever was quiet for some time, still working to part the two bodies. "Dont be sorry for me. Zach's the one who burnt." His voice was cold, almost bitter as he spoke of it. It would be worse later, now the shock was still settling on him. "I bet he took good care of Finn. As much as he could." He wanted to hate Finn for inviting the boy over in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Disaster.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next