Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Same Mistakes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

Same Mistakes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 pm

"He does Xavier, he just doesn't actually want to be with me I don't think, yeah." Elvish sighed softly, hand rubbing circles on Xavier's back. "I can't blame him though." Azazel had to have his reasons, plus who wanted to hook with a pregnant recovering drug addict?
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm

"He doesn't know what he's missing." Xavier smiled softly, arms tight around the boy's waist.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:10 am

"What is he missing yeah? Im pregnant, im a ginger, i've played as Peter Pan for like ever, Im a recovering drug addict, and plus these is that tooth right at the corner of my mouth that is a little crooked. He isn't missing much, yeah." Elvis snickered, his freckles dancing with his smile.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:12 am

"He's missing the way you love." Xavier spoke simply. "He's missing how great it feels to be in a relationship with you, Elvis. Your love is so sincere... it's wonderful and he's really stupid for missing out on that."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 am

"He has my love Xavier. All of it I can give him, all he can take, yeah." Elvis had accepted that Izzy just wasn't the type to settle, and he had to deal with that or let Izzy go.
Elvis didn't think he could go on without Azazel. The man had pulled him out of the grave he had been digging himself. Made his life worth living.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:35 am

Xavier frowned as he pulled back, shaking his head and simply looking down at Elvis. He still had no clue why it stung to hear Elvis talk about Izzy like he did. Xavier had been the one to move on first, after all. Shouldn't he be happy to hear Elvis loving again? The answer was obvious; of course he should. But he wasn't.
"You deserve better." Xavier sighed.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 am

"Like who, yeah?" Elvis was laughing as though it were a joke, and to him it was. He could do better than Izzy? How could anyone expect Elvis Lively to do better than Azazel Blair? It was still a nice thing to hear from Xavier, made warmth spread through his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:06 am

"Anyone." Xavier murmured softly. "Anyone's better than him." He sighed, running a hand over the boy's cheek as he smiled at the blush. "Someone who can love you."
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 am

"I lost you and Zach yeah, I never had Izzy. Someone loving me is out of the question." Elvis rubbed the back of his neck, cracking a smile at Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:25 am

"It's not out of the question. I loved you... I still love you." Xavier smiled lightly at the boy, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 am

"Not like you did yeah, not like you love Prentiss." Elvis averted his gaze, eyes dropping to rest on the floor. It was hard to admit that Xavier didn't love him like he used to. Elvis had always thought they had been made for each other or something.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:35 am

"It's not like that." Xavier was quick to grab Elvis's chin, tilting it back up so the boy had to look him in the eyes. "I never stopped loving you like I did... I was just hurt and he... he took away the pain and then I fell for him. I still love you just as much as I ever did." Xavier smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:54 am

"If you love me then why..." Elvis sighed softly, one of his hands curling around the mans biceqp. "Why aren't we together? Why isn't this your baby?" He pulled Xavier's hand down, pressing it against his small bump.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:57 am

"I don't know." Xavier spoke in response, the hand that wasn't on Elvis's stomach becoming a fist. "I honestly don't know." He murmured, kneeling so he was eye level with the bump, resting his head against it.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:36 pm

"I wanted to have your baby so bad, yeah." Elvis's fingers carded through the mans hair. "Our kid would have been awesome yeah! The hybrid of Peter Pan and Captain Hook."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

"I wanted you to have my baby too." Xavier smiled. "A little ginger with your adorable freckles." He hummed, running a thumb over the boy's freckled cheek.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

"I wanted it to have your smile. And your eyes, my favorite color, yeah. It would have been perfect." Elvis had thought about having Xavier's children even after they had separated, only because it was a dream he had watched crumble in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:59 pm

"It would be beautiful if it looked like you." Xavier murmured, getting lost in their dream which had never came true. He grinned, leaning in closer. "Your hair, your freckles, your bright green eyes..." He trailed off, gaze moving to Elvis's lips. And then before he could stop himself, he was moving even closer until their lips gently brushed.
Back to top Go down
Elvis Lively

Elvis Lively

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Elvis almost flinched away but he couldn't resist Xavier. The monent the man's lips touched his it was over. Elvis felt like he was seventeen again, getting ready to make love for the first time. He missed how simple it had been, how right it was to wrap his arms around Xavier. Elvis pressed into the kiss, hand moving to rest against Xavier's chest.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:28 pm

Xavier too was lost in the moment, remembering how wonderful it had felt when it was just the two of them, so in love. His hands rested on the boy's waist, bringing Elvis closer to him as he deepened the kiss, his tongue slipping in between Elvis's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Same Mistakes   Same Mistakes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Same Mistakes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: SmutFest! :: Past loves-
Jump to: