Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodsport

Go down 
+2
Bane Jardine
Ajax MacCraith
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

Bloodsport - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well that's kind of what I was hoping for." Justin grinned. "And I'm not sure, but instead of talking about that, I've got a question for you." He paused, as if it was a serious question before speaking again. "Was your father a thief? Because he must have stolen some stars to make those eyes of yours." Justin was an avid user of pickup lines. He knew they didn't always work, but to him they were always worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Ajax stopped working, his head picking up so he could stare Justin in his face. "Did you just?....." There was another moment of dumbfounded blinking before Ajax lost it. His laughter rang through the small shop, a hand moving to clutch his stomach. "That was so f*cking lame!" Ajax chortled, his face flushed by the time he began his work again. "I loved it. You're smooth."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:37 pm

Justin found himself laughing as well.
"Well I'm glad you appreciated it, many people aren't fond of my very amazing pick up lines." He grinned, waiting as the boy worked on his tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 4:49 pm

"I've just never had anyone keep a straight face while dropping one of those fine lines." Ajax clicked his gun off, wiping away excess ink before clicking his tongue softly. "How about that beauty?" The man admired his work, handing Justin a small mirror.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:02 pm

Justin took the mirror, glancing back at his new tattoo and nodding with appreciation.
"It looks great. You're pretty good at this." He smirked softly. Though it was hurting worse now than it had been while Ajax was doing it. Was that normal? He grimaced lightly at the pain as it grew worse, wondering just what the hell was going on until finally, he watched in the mirror as the tattoo vanished as if it had never been there at all. It had healed.
"Uh..." Well shit, how did he explain this? "You see, there's a very good explanation for why that happened..." He glanced around for his brother who appeared to be across the room talking to Xavier.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Ajax's jaw went slack as he watched his work slowly disappear, looking down at his gun in horror. "Oh sh*t! Xavier I think I f*cked up!" He had never seen anything like that happen before. "I think my ink gun's broke."
Jason glanced up to catch his brother's gaze, shaking his head at the boy. "Shoulda known better twerp." He was glad for Ajax's out burst, playing it off to Xavier as a defective gun.
"Uh dude's, we're not paying for that. We're just going to take our business elsewhere." Jason's fingers closed tightly on his brothers arm, pulling him from the shop before anyone could ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Justin let out a sound of protest as his brother led him outside.
"But... man, I liked that guy." He blinked, glancing back to the tattoo shop. "I was totally going to go back to his place." He let out a groan, honestly considering just telling Ajax the truth. He had always been much more impulsive than his brother, never thinking things through.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

"No, you're going back to Jesse's place before you get your ass in trouble that I can't bail you out of!" Jason took in the look on his brother's face, already shaling his head in disapproval. "Don't even think about outing yourself to that tattoo guy! You can't do that everytime you want a peice of ass. You'll tell the wrong person one day and hunters are going to f*ck us up."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:40 pm

"But Jason!" Justin whined softly. "He was so cool, dude. Just one person! I swear, that's it. Just him." He pleaded with his brother.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:08 pm

"Just...." Jason groaned inwardly, feeling his resolve failing him. "You gotta give it a little time, okay? You don't know the dude, if things dont work out he could become a problem we might have to fix." He left the threat hanging there, glancing back to the shop. "So make sure we can trust him before you blow our cover." Sometimes he wondered if his bother could make it without him, as reckless as Justin is.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

"You're no fun, ya know that?" Justin punched his brother in the arm softly. "I swear, you'd never have any fun without me." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:15 pm

"No, but i'd probably live longer." Jason returned the punch, just a little harder. "Without me you'd be dead by now." He cracked a smile, happy to have his irritating brother.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:21 pm

"Well without me, you'd just be even more of a boring old stick in the mud." Justin whined at the punch, glancing back to the tattoo shop. "Wait for me, I'm going to get his number." He grinned before jogging back in through the door.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Ajax was packing up to go, his tattoo gun sitting abandoned in the garbage.  He wasn't sure what he had done wrong, nothing like that had ever happened before.  He glanced with when the bell jingled, color draining from his face as he noticed Justin.  
"Okay look sugar lips, i'm really sorry and of course you werent charged for it and it'd be great of you didn't get me fired."  Ajax glanced back to Xavier.  "Please."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:07 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not upset." Justin gave a reassuring smile. "My brother's a bit abrasive sometimes, sorry. I just wanted to come back to get your number so I've got a way to get a hold of you again." He grinned softly at Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:40 pm

"Oh really? I must be hella smooth." After ruining the boys tattoo he had been sure he would never see Justin again. He was plesantly surprised to hear the boy wanyed his number. "Just a sec." He fished one of his personal business cards from his pocket, handing it over to Justin with a sheepish smile. "Thanks for being so cool about the tattoo by the way." He couldn't imagine the disappoint after going through the tattooing process.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:02 pm

"You were pretty smooth." Justin smirked lightly. "And really, it's no problem. I couldn't just leave without a way to see those eyes of yours again." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 pm

"Silver tounged bastard." Ajax picked up his backpack, waving goodbye to Xavier brfore setting his attention back on Justin. "Come on, you can walk me and my gorgeous eyes to the car."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:18 pm

"Sounds great." Justin nodded, wrapping an arm around Ajax's shoulders and leading him out of the shop towards his car.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Ajax threw his pack into the backseat, turning to give Justin a winking smile. "So sugarlips, I guess ill be hearing from you. Until then." He offered a hand for Justin to shake. "It was a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:53 pm

"The pleasure was mine, beautiful." Justin grinned and reached out to shake the hand before bringing it to his lips. He pressed a gentle kiss to it and let go, smiling as he headed back to where his brother waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodsport   Bloodsport - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodsport
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Justin/Apollo-
Jump to: