Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini Fic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Mini Fic Empty
PostSubject: Mini Fic   Mini Fic EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 am

“I can smell you stressing from a mile away, what’s wrong?” Jason frowned as he entered his brother’s room.
“I heard my mate a few days ago...” Justin murmured, head in his hands.
“Oh, so you’ve got to stop fucking Ajax?” Jason smirked lightly. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?”
“No… that’s the thing.” Justin sighed. “It is Ajax. He’s my mate. And I just needed some time to think about it before I told you.”
“Well that’s great, isn’t it? You’ve already been with him.”
“No… Jason, he’s my fuck buddy. I can’t go throwing this relationship bullshit at him!” Justin groaned. “We made a promise when we started fucking… no commitment. And none of the movie bullshit where we fall in love. I can’t break that promise...”
“Just tell him. The worst he can do is take some time to get used to the idea.”
“I just… God, I never thought I felt this way about him but… I haven’t seen him in five days since I heard his heartbeat and he’s all I think about. I didn’t think I loved him like that but all I can see when I close my eyes is his smile. I’m craving his laugh and his touch. I miss the way he looks at me when he thinks I can’t see and I miss how he doesn’t care what I think of him. He’s all I ever wanted in a mate and I don’t know how it’s taken me this long to realize it because now I can’t go back.”
Back to top Go down

Mini Fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Art Works :: Ficlets-
Jump to: